Back on the Home Front

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled out of Chelsea's pussy and quickly grabbed the tip of his cock.

"Come here," he said as he reached out for her hair, "I'm gonna come."

Chelsea pulled her head back with a loud wet slurp as Tonys cock slid sloppily from her mouth. This clearly wasn't her first time. John had left it too late however, and a jet of cum shot down her spine before Chelsea could turn around.

John let out a strangely effeminate squeal as he let go of his helmet and adjusted his grip to the base of his cock. Sliding his hand down his shaft, another thicker burst of spunk sprayed over her arse cheeks. John started wanking furiously, spraying steaming cum all over Chelseas back and dress, still hitched up to her shoulders.

John began laughing and ran his hands over Chelsea's smooth arched back. "That didn't take long" he giggled as he smeared the cum into her skin. He leaned back on his hands, leaves sticking to his palms, and spat on her arsehole.

Tony shuffled round with his jeans around his ankles and dropped to his knees behind her. His cock was red and throbbing from the way Chelseas teeth had attacked it so enthusiastically. He pulled apart her butt cheeks and called me over.

"Look at that" he said as her anus came into view, "I'm gonna cum in that, boy. I'm gonna cum right up it."

Chelsea's arse was a mess of spit and spunk. It ran from the base of her spine on to her twitching arsehole and carried on to soak her pussy. I thought my cock would explode when I saw Tony slip his bell-end into that tiny opening.

He slid in and out so smoothly that I was hypnotized, and the sight of my sister degraded so badly and her complete willingness to be used like that left a mark on me that I could never erase.

Tony attacked Chelsea's arsehole with a stiff, rigid force. Every time his hips slammed into her it sent ripples along the flesh of her thighs and breasts. His cock pumped in and out, shining with Johns cum, while my sister bounced her bottom to meet every thrust.

I had my hands in my pocket by then, cupping the tip of my erect cock on my palm. The sensation sent a pulse of blood along the shaft, swelling my helmet even more.

I came staring at my sisters face as she knelt to catch her breath. Tony had cum inside of Chelsea's arsehole and it dripped to floor as she was kneeling, a few feet away, breathing hard and loudly.

The feeling was incredible but short. A pulse developed at the base of my cock and reverberated at the tip, sending a reluctant burst of cum into my pants. I never took my eyes off Chelsea: My big sister, taking care of me.

The smell of leather car seats and wet pants are my last memories of that day. I was drinking whisky and on so many pills by that age I suppose I'm lucky to have any recollection at all.

It was at that time that I first started to withdraw from everyone. Mum said I became uncommunicative and distant. I was called retarded on more than one occasion. It suited me. How could I be responsible for any of this if I was a simpleton? Cookie called me smart. He said I was calculating. I liked that more.

Now here I am, about to step from a train back into a world that chewed me up and spat me out so long ago. No more crying in the woods for this man though.

I shook the memories from my head and hoisted by pack onto my shoulder. The train station looked much the same as it did the night I left. A few licks of paint here and there but the layout was the same. I walked from the train and joined the small flow of people heading towards the exit. I didn't recognise anyone and the old guy and the office worker from the journey here had stayed onboard the carriage.

An estate loomed over the train station, all boarded up windows and graffiti. It wasn't my estate but it smelled much the same, and nostalgia flooded my body. I must have walked on autopilot as I awoke from distraction and found myself staring up at the window of what was now my home.

It was the window at the very top corner of a grey, pebble dash, three storey block. The window frames were a tired yellow and they looked almost embarrassed to be considered decoration. One limp attempt at a window box on the second floor was the only thing to break the otherwise featureless view. The building looked dead, and I was about to walk directly into its heart.

The Yard was quiet when I got there but my arrival didn't go unnoticed. Three came out to make their presence felt straight away. Two kids in tracksuits and caps sloped out from the swing set and perched themselves on a wall, gazing at me with unveiled curiosity. The smell of weed came to me on a light breeze. I didn't break my stride and continued along the path that would take me straight past them.

I straightened my back and puffed up my chest and marched towards them looking all of my six foot three inches. A third lad looked on from a balcony and seemed to aim a nod in the direction of the other two. By the time I'd walked passed them my blood was pumping and I would almost have welcomed a confrontation. I'm no fool though. The second it kicks off with any of these lads, another twenty of them would come pouring from the estate and I'd soon find myself in trouble.

I walked past them as though they weren't there, only giving one sharp glance in their direction after they were behind me and I heard one of them spit.

I stepped from the Yard and found myself on the ground floor balcony, opening the door to the stair well. Opening the door released a stale, pungent smell of decaying paper and piss. I took the stairs two at a time, slipping into an old habit, and found myself on the second floor. The floor where I lived. The thought made me freeze and I fought the urge to turn around and head for the nearest pub.

I kicked away a soaking wet porno mag and opened the door that lead to the balcony. Fresh air washed over my face and the dank smell of trash and cum faded as the door closed.

The Sun broke through the grey clouds and fell warmly on my face as I meandered down the balcony, stopping here and there to take in the view. Calmness took over me. My fate was seconds away and I felt resolved to face it.

I reached the flat at the end of the building and knocked on the door before the urge to hesitate could kick in. A few seconds passed before I noticed a figure dressed in white moving behind the thickly frosted glass. It was Mum, I knew.

The movements behind the glass suggested she was adjusting her dress before the lock clicked and the door fell open. A cluttered and cramped hallway framed a figure in a white dress standing shyly in front of the stairs. I studied the surroundings for as long as I could before I faced my fear and looked at Mum.

She wore a skin-tight white dress that clung to her thick shapely figure as if painted on. Her knees closed together in a childish pose that I recognised as something she did when she was nervous. Her hands reached down and tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it back down as it fought to ride back up her thighs.

"Hey, you're early." She said, as though it was a last resort "I was going to tidy up."

I smiled casually and nodded towards a stale, half empty wine glass. "That was there when I left wasn't it?"

Mum laughed nervously, still tugging at the bottom of her dress. The action brought her arms together, pressing her breasts inwards to form a deep, bulging cleavage.

She wore no underwear from what I could see, and the fabric she wore clung to her skin tightly, supporting her beautiful full tits and stretching across her thighs.

Mum reached for the glass I'd referred to and raised it to her nose, swirled it quickly and took a sip. "So, how have you been?" she managed.

"Homesick" I said.

*

If this story is well received, the next chapter will detail my sisters welcome home party and what happened the night I left.

12