Back Scratches Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stretched out next to her even though he really wanted to storm out of the bedroom. After catching his breath and getting control of himself, he answered her question.

Jennia had repeated, "Boy that was something else. You were horny."

He said, "Yep, but so were you. That was some orgasm."

"Hey, we haven't had sex for a while. You make me horny. I love you and you love me. That and your sexy body make me want sex."

While she spoke, she moved closer to him intertwining her legs with his.

"That felt good and I like feeling your skin next to mine."

He thought, Òand do you tell that to your lover too?Ó

She said, "I'm sorry we haven't done this more lately. I know its tough on you and I am sorry."

He grunted not knowing what to say. She looked at him like she wondered what he was thinking, but layback down.

He thought that she sounded sincere He let her snuggle for a while longer, but then said, "I need to go do some work and you need to finish your shower."

She grasped him harder, but he wiggled his way out of her arms saying, "We do have things to do."

"I know, but itÕs been so long since we have had sex, or just laid here that I didn't want to stop."

e didn't have anything he wanted to say out loud, so he just grunted and left the bedroom.

As he walked out of the bedroom he thought, ÒBoy, I hope she didn't have him cum in her mouth to finish off. I have only cum in her mouth once. I've read stories where a wife lets her lover do things she won't do with her husband. "Do for Lust, but not for Love" is one and "Best of Both Worlds" is another, but I don't know how many wives, in real life, really allow their lovers to do more than they allow their husbands. At least we have done anal sex a few times, so it won't be completely like those stories... If she did allow him to do that, it would make three things I would have to be angry with her about.

He decided that there was only one way to find out, and it would also give him absolute proof that she wouldn't be able to refute.

The next tree weeks were hard on him, as he tried to think of a way to catch her with her lover. ValentineÕs Day fell within that time period and he ordered some flowers sent to the place she worked part time, but his heart wasn't in it. He spent a total of two hours at three different stores trying to find a card that wasn't too mushy. Jack could not find anything, which fit what he was feeling so he settled for one that said what he usually said in a card. She gave him two different cards on different days and a small heart shaped pillow that said "YouÕre Mine".

He wondered about that sentiment. She seemed to be sincere in what she said, but he wanted to know if she gave anything to her lover. It would seem like she would have gotten him at least a sexy card, he figured. He felt like asking how she could express what was on the pillow, but he as he took another look at it he realized that it didn't say that he was hers alone. So, she could honestly express that even with having a lover.

That was when he decided to find her with her lover and to take pictures. Even one or two of them together would be enough to show her. That would be the irrefutable proof he wanted, and he would enjoy the look on her face when he showed her the pictures. Not to mention he could use them in the divorce-god, that thought hurt, but it was where they were headed it looked like. If it did go there, he decided that she would get as little as possible.

On ValentineÕs night though, Jennia surprised him. They had sex three times. They hadn't had a triple session like that for months, maybe for a year. It was enjoyable and he forgot for a while that she was cheating. The second time she rolled over on top of him after some snuggling scooted down and started sucking him. He got hard fast, for he had been only half-soft. She sucked and licked him almost to a climax then straddled him, fucking him until they both came. That surprised him. She hadn't had any foreplay, but then again it was their second screw so the first one could have aroused her enough to be able to cum. The third time was after a rest. He went down on her even though he had cum twice inside her. He was excited enough to not mind his own sperm mixed with her juices. Some other man's would upset him, but it was his and he had tasted it before, so he just licked it up along with hers. It was obviously she liked what he was doing with his tongue and after a couple of minutes told him to fuck her. Jack licked few more seconds, but she insisted that he fuck her, so he did. She had a climax as he began shooting his sperm into her. That made it two for her and three for him.

During the next few days, Jack put together a plan. He thought that she might be meeting the guy after the weekly lunches she had with her girlfriends, for that matter, maybe she didn't have lunch with them every week, but met with her lover. He thought to disguise himself. As he was growing up he read a lot of spy novels and many authors stated that the best disguises were the simplest. One of his friends ran a small playhouse so he asked the friend for some equipment. A special pouch he could wear on his stomach that made his small potbelly look bigger, elevator shoes that made him look over inch taller and fake glasses. He bought himself a shirt in a color that made him look pale. It was a color he didn't wear, so it would make him look even more different.

Jack waited for a day he knew she was going to the Silver Plate. He got off work early that day, changed, and then headed for the restaurant. Once there, he parked away from her car and went inside. He was able to get a table within sight of hers. There were four other women at the table his wife was at. They talked and giggled throughout lunch. After half an hour, or so three of the women left. That left Jennia and one other. The other woman hardly ever lifted her head to look at people who were talking. Jack racked his brain to figure out who she was. He immediately had recognized each of the other women, but even though he was sure, he had met this one before he couldn't remember her name.

The two women talked for a while longer. He noticed that the shy one talked more to Jennia than to any of the others, which probably meant she liked Jennia more.

No man came to the table that day, but Jack saw that an old boyfriend of Jennia's was there. A guy she had dated before she got serious with Jack. In fact, she had dated both for three months before the man quit asking her out. Jack hadn't seen him for years and Jennia hadn't mentioned that she had seen him either. Could it be the guy had come into her life to seduce her? He had had the hots for her way back then after all.

His wife paid her part of the bill then left, as did the other woman. The old boyfriend had not talked to her, but the fact that he walked by the table could have been a signal that he was ready to meet with her. If they did, it wasn't in the parking lot. Jack didn't see where his wife left after leaving the parking lot, so he went back to work. Changing from his outfit there.

The next week he tried it again. The first part of his wife's lunch was a repeat of the previous week. Five women talking and giggling and as before the other three left first. This time however there were two differences. One was that the guy with the back scratches he had seen at the gym was there. That guy sat in the back. The second thing that happened different was that the old boyfriend stopped and talked to Jennia. He talked for a few minutes. The shy woman twice jerked in surprise and looked to be blushing, even though Jack couldn't be sure. That probably meant the guy had said something suggestive. Something about him and Jennia maybe? No way could Jack know for sure.

This time when his wife and the other woman left Jack was determined to follow. During the past week, he had decided that Jennia was probably heading for that motel charged on their credit card. He knew what part of town it was in even though he didn't know the hotel. He drove to where he thought it was the started looking for the correct address, which he had gotten from the phone book. He went past the driveway twice before realizing that the hotel was off the road. It had two driveways leading into it, but both were in between two other businesses. Both driveways had small signs. One almost had to know where it was to find it. He drove down the driveway for a minute before arriving at the parking lot. It turned out that the place was secluded in some trees next to a hill. Very nice for a private getaway.

He parked and got out of the car. It took him a few seconds to figure out where the office was the way the place was designed. He finally found it and went in. There were hearts of all types and paintings of romantic couples on each wall. His eyes widened as he looked closer at one painting and saw that the couple were doing more than just kissing. ÒSome type of romantic rendezvous hotel,Ó he thought. He looked around, then went through the other door to the inside. There was a courtyard with quite a few loveseat benches and a fire pit in the middle, along with some smaller trees and bushes. Some of the benches were occupied already. He saw that one couple were two guys and three others were both female. He wondered if the two male-female couples really were man and woman. He was glad none of them was his wife.

He looked around some more, but no sign of his wife. He had seen a car like hers in the parking lot so thought she was here, but couldn't be sure. He thought about going back to the office to ask which room she was in, but thought she wouldn't use her real name. Even if she did, would they tell him in this place? He didn't think so.

Jack waited for a few minutes, looking at the doors hoping she, or the guy would come out for something. If it were her old boyfriend, or the guy from the gym he would recognize him. He saw no one he knew, but he noticed the doors had names instead of numbers. The Purpled Passion was one, Pretty in Pink was another. The nameplates were different colors, going along with the name of the room. He kept reading and found one that said Wild Purple Sea. Jennia liked the color purple, in the lighter shades, and she liked the sea. The Purpled Passion room had been darker than she usually liked. He decided that this could be her room.

He had brought along their digital camera. He now took it out of his pocket, but he wasn't sure how to get into the room. He could knock and when one opened the door he could barge in, take a couple of pictures then leave. It seemed like by now one of both would be naked. He didn't need pics of them actually having sex.

While he crouched by the door he was surprised when the guy from the gym joined him. The guy walked up like he was trying to be sneaky then crouched on the other side of the door. He turned and looked at Jack.

He said, "I guess we are here for the same reason... My name is George."

Jack nodded confused, but said, "My name's Jack."

They shook hands and Jack said, "Now we just need to get into the room."

Jack wondered about the other guy being there, but he was determined to do what he had come to do.

George said, "I think I can get us in, if these are the old fashion kind of locks."

Saying that, he straightened up and walked to the door, a second later he turned and nodded to Jack. Jack was just straightening when the other man did something to the door lock. He had his body in front of the door so Jack couldn't see what he did.

He opened the door slowly and silently. He motioned Jack to go in first. Jack did, quickly moving to one side so the other could come in.

Once in, Jack glanced at the walls. They were done in light purples and blues in a style reminiscent of waves. There were pictures of nymphs and mermaids running, or laying on the beach. There were some mermen along with well as one or two well-endured satyrs. One Mermaid was making out with a nymph, half in the water while another nymph had her hand between the legs of what looked like a human woman. One could see clearly that two fingers were inside the woman while her thumb was rubbing the joy button and another finger was in the woman's anus. There were two paintings of women intertwined while lying on towels on a beach. The bed was made up in blues and light purple, with sand color sheets. The color scheme made it look like it was made to look like waves on a beach.

After the quick look, he stared at what was happening on the bed. There was his wife on all fours with someone standing behind her. That someone was bucking their pelvic area against Jennia's backside, hard. He had a good view of them, since they were standing on the bed sideways. He could see his wife's breasts bouncing with each impact.

A closer look and he could see the dick entering his wife's slit. As he could hear his wife's groans as well as the groans her lover were making. It sounded like both were really enjoying it and approaching a climax.

Jack took a second look at the dick. Something wasn't right, but he wasn't sure what. The color was darker than the color of the rest of the body for one thing and second it didn't look right. From what he could see of it in the second it was out of his wifeÕs body, as it was pulled out and plunged back in. He looked back and forth seeing some black strips on the lover, some type of thong he wondered. Then his eyes moved up the lover's body, for something had attracted his attention.

His eyes widened as they traveled up her lover's body. There on the chest were two breasts flopping up and down. They were small so were moving little, but they were still bouncing.

For a moment, he thought Òwhat a she male??!!Ó

Then, it clicked as his mind got the right prospective and adjusted to reality. Everything made sense now. The back scratches in exactly the same position as George's, that George was here for the same reason Jack was, the fact that there had been no semen after his wife made love to the guy.

The strange black thong was really straps for a strapon dildo.

He gasped out "Oh god" as he thought her lover is another woman.

The woman jabbing that plastic cock into Jennia turned at the sound of his voice. Her eyes went wide as she saw them. She looked at George and shock mixed with fear appeared on her pixie face. She then looked at Jack and horror appeared. She pulled out of Jennia made an "eppp" sound collapsing onto the bed, rolling into a fetal position.

George took a step forward, but then held his ground.

Jennia grimaced, or so it seemed to Jack, then said, "hey!? Get back inside me, I'm almost there."

She started to turn probably realizing she had felt the bed move differently.

Jack said, "I don't think she can finish you off, maybe you can do yourself."

She started to say something, and then her head spun around to look at him. She stared for a moment in shock. Various emotions played on her face, shock, guilt- that he was glad to see- but then anger.

He wondered if she realized he had been in the restaurant spying on her, for he was wearing the same outfit except for the glasses.

She turned to glance at her lover then said, "Look what you did to her!"

Feeling angry and hurt he said, "As I said maybe you can finish yourself off, you don't really need her- slut."

He had added the last more out of anger than any other reason.

Shock mixed with anger appeared on her face and she said, "Susan, or myself would do a better job than you have been doing, even my hand knows more than you. And if you weren't spending so much time on that writing, you'd be good at what you might be able to learn too."

It was so totally unexpected that it took him a couple of seconds to process what she had said; he was just opening his mouth to respond when it hit him.

Jack's mouth dropped open. He felt like she had slapped him, twice, tears came to his eyes from the double blow. He stared at her in disbelief, then spun on his heels and walked out of the room.

He heard her cry out, "Oh, god. I didn't mean it... Come back- Please."

However he kept walking, if that was the way she felt he would just leave her there with... Susan. He almost ran as he headed back to his car and with tires squealing, took off. He half expected to see her racing after him and deep down was disappointed that she didn't. He wasn't sure how he got home without getting into an accident with tears filling his eyes and with his anger building. That was an undeserved double blow below the belt, but if that was how she really felt after all these years, they had been together and after all he had done to learn how to make love to her better, he would leave her there.

Jennia had started to run after him, but she saw Susan still folded into a fetal position. The dildo looking more obscene

jabbing her pelvis.

Her husband finally moved over to her and bent to whisper something in her ear, but then saw the dildo, looked at Jennia. She could clearly see the pain and shock on his face he said something that sounded like "you can take care of her", then turned and walked out of the room.

Forty minutes later, she finally arrived home. Jack's car was in the driveway, but it was parked crookedly, with the front fender inches away from the garage door. She hurriedly got out of her car and ran into the house. As she opened the door, she called his name.

There was no answer, but she heard a soft noise from the stairs. She went into the living room, and saw him at the top of the stairs throwing an armful of her clothes down the steps. The stairs were covered with her stuff, not only clothes, but earrings, a picture, and shoes. He went back into their room and came out with a ceramic scene her mother had given her. It was big enough to hold in both hands and had an Indian village on it. She looked at him as he reached the top of the stairs.

She quickly said, "Not that."

He just looked at her and she said in a pleading voice, "Not that... please."

He looked at her then sighed and set it down next to the top step.

She let out her breath in relief, not only because she didn't want to see that break, but his putting it down meant that he still had some feelings for her.

She started up the stairs as he went back for more stuff. When he came with another armful of clothes, he kicked the scene. It flew over the top steps then hit a pile of clothes. She was high enough to catch it after the bounce. A quick glance told her it was Ok. She went up and followed him into the bedroom. She put down the ceramic piece on a small dresser near the door, and then turned to him.

"We need to talk."

He spun her way and said in an unemotional tone said, "You already said what you think and your actions spoke volumes."

She walked over to him, "HoneyÉ,"

He glared at her when she used that word, but she continued, "I didn't mean what I said."

He glared at her again and she placed a hand on his arm, she was gratified that he didn't shake it off.

She said, "Please listen. You know I don't like surprises and that was a huge one. Plus I was this close", here she placed her forefinger and thumb of one hand an inch apart, "to a huge climax. You interrupted it. On top of that, I could see that you had been spying on me, so when you called me a slut, it was all I could take and I said something to get back at you. I really didn't mean it and I wasn't thinking when I said it."

The anger in his eyes cooled a little, enough for him to listen to her.

"I'm sorry you saw that and I'm sorry you were hurt badly by what I said."

He didn't know what to say so he kept quiet.

She said, "I really didn't mean it and I am really sorry I said it."

He let out a deep breath and asked, "Do you love her?"