Back Seat Meet and Greet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole paused from her cock sucking turned her head back to me and with a moist mouth whether from her own saliva or precum said "I love how thick your cock is".

Now she always gives me a second or two to just enjoy, just feel the complete enveloping of her pussy gripping every ridge of my cock. Then I slowly start to fuck her, my hand is on the small of her back as I pull her away from me and just guide her back onto me. The movement is only a few inches but it's enough, to transmit that getting fucked/being fucked stimulus to us both.

We fuck like that for a bit with Nicole completely devouring two cocks and loving every naughty second of it. But I can already feel that familiar tension building in my balls. I need to switch mental tracks, but there is no other stimuli, we are in an SUV that smells completely like sex, surrounded by sex sounds and my sexy ass fuck chic naked in front of me! I am so screwed!

I know! Time to switch places, time for Brian to get this tight ass little pussy. I needed to calm down. Calm down by being deep throated you say, well there is no throat on earth that can mimic a vise like grip of her tight pussy, none.

I reached up and grabbed Nicole's hair pulling her face back I heard that distinct plop of her fucking vacuum sealed lips and brains cock popped free, "switch baby I want you to suck my cock". I swear that woman clenched her muscles the last few times on my cock head almost like a kiss goodbye.

Brian started fumbling for a condom in his pants, every smart man brings a condom to a meet and greet you just never know. Nicole being the good slut, knows that men always need help with those things and she quickly pivoted back to him and taking the half opened foil wrapper from him she lowered her mouth back over his cock. Then in mid stroke she opened the package and slide the condom on, running her hands down his now latex covered cock to ensure it stayed on she kissed the top of him as if giving him her blessing and turned back to me.

Nicole has another talent that won't be on display here tonight, but she can put a rubber cock ring on with her mouth, I swear to God. It's an amazing feeling; makes putting a condom on with her mouth seem blasé.

Turning back to me she stopped to look me in the eye, and she smiled and winked. Now dear reader do you remember what I told you about unspoken communication. In that one simple smile/wink she was telling me that she knows my game and she is going to play along for now. God women should rule the world.

She lowered her head over my cock and swallowed me whole again. I looked over at Brian and he had a look of sheer concentration on his face as he looked down at his new prize. Nicole had her hips in the air waiting instinctively for the cue from her backdoor partner to let her know when to lower herself. Brian placed one hand between her ass dimples and guided her back onto himself. The moment her hips hit his thighs and I knew she began to do her kegels he was in heaven. Remember Nicole is a small woman at only 5'2" and has never had kids. So her pussy is inhumanly tight, think I am kidding. A few years ago her gynecologist actually remarked that "you have a restrictive vaginal opening". Translation, Nicole is tight as fuck.

Brian licked his lips and started fucking her back, his pounding naturally caused Nicole to bury her face further into my lap. At this point with no more cock to give her I started to thrust my hips to match Brian's, try as we might I don't think we were equipped to meet in the middle, but hell we were attempting to at that point.

Sex with a condom is like trying to drink with a dribble glass, you're getting some feeling but you know you're missing something. So Brian was doing better than I in the stamina department.

I was thoroughly enjoying the blow job as well, I loved when Nicole does the no hands BJ. Just pure mouth and lips, that smooth throat just opening up and I can actually feel myself sliding in. I simply love it. Nicole likes to grab my balls when she is blowing me and try and suck them simultaneously but with the Eiffel tower happening there was just no way to pull it off. So she took great pleasure in rubbing and gently massaging them.

Brian's pace was really picking up now and he was pounding for all he was worth, Nicole had some awesomely sexy moans coming from her stuffed mouth and her talented cock warmer was doing a number on my will power.

I wanted to cum inside my baby girls pussy and since she is 100% mine I have first dibs, men jeez do we ever lose the caveman in us.

"Brian switch dude I want to fuck her"

Nicole being the good slut pulled her mouth away, spun around and ripping the condom off dove back on Brian's cock practically in his mid hip thrust.

Now Nicole doesn't mind about blowing a guy with a condom on, it's certainly not her fav activity by a long shot. She prefers a nice fat cock to have all its ridges, crown and pulsating veins open for her mouth to feel, taste touch and lick. Plus she plays with precum, literally revels in it. It's so fucking erotic to watch her stop mid blow job, squeeze some pre cum out and then touch her tongue to it and draw it back away from you, or about 50 variations of that with regular cum. Christ she is an amazing fuck doll.

Pulling her back down onto me.

Enjoy the vise.

"God damn it baby your tight"

Ok now I start fucking her, long steady strokes as far out as I could and slam all in at once again. Mmmmmm over and over again. My balls are building again, hell it never stopped.

I look down at her and she is got her tiny red painted finger nails wrapped around Brian's shaft and is jerking him off into her mouth. God damn this is sexy. Fuck my strokes, holding back as much as I can.

"oh baby I am going to cum"

More pounding now harder and faster, she is jerking and squeezing his cock into her mouth.

She wants us both to cum.

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP

My mind goes absolutely blank and white flashes across it.

"Nickyyyyyyyy baby girl, fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk" I am cumming in what seems like waves, even my fucking toes are getting into it.

Brian doesn't cum with me but was able to hold out a whole 1.2 seconds longer, he lets out a few moans and cuss words grabs the back of her heads and with one final thrust buries himself down her throat. And like a good whore my sexy girl drinks and swallows his load.

Looking down I can feel her pussy doing its kegels on me, completely draining the last few drops from my cock, her face end is sucking and squeezing the remaining cum from Brian's cock and both men are literally seconds away from taking a nap, with our cocks still in her.

She slowly pulls her hips away from me, smacks her mouth contently and sits up beaming. God I love her so much right now, she is literally a walking dream cum true. She snuggles back into me and mischievously tries to give me a kiss with another dudes spermies still swimming around in her pallet, effing women!

We talk for about 15 more minutes, Nicole's naked legs are draped over Brian's thighs as he strokes and caress them while we continue to laugh and joke all the while making future plans.

Looking down at his lap he notices that he is becoming tumescent again, he laughs and says "fuck I so need to get home to my wife, she is dying to hear how this went". He leans in for a final goodbye kiss (after all it is HIS sperm in her mouth) a soft squeeze and kiss to the girls and he pulls his pants on struggling to stuff his hard on back into its material containment.

We sit for a bit more, Nicole never asking but needing reassurance that I am still 100% in love with her and she is still the same wonderful woman as she always will be to me.

Then reluctantly she gets dressed I pull on my pants and we head for home. Now I would be lying to you if I said we made it back home without stopping once more along the side of the road. I needed to just slide inside her for a few minutes, not to get off just to feel. And Nicole is nothing if not a great road side slut. She slid her ass out of the passenger side door and flipped up her dress. And while cars passed us on the darkened highway I slid one more time into that special pussy and enjoyed every single tight kegel fucking squeeze.

Oh and yes we did meet Brian's wife and Brian again, we had sex in the same room with our own partners but never got to swap again as he was transferred away with the military not long after. But we will always have that parking lot.....

(final note: we are heading to Belize this summer if anyone has any suggestions on where to stay or what trouble to get into drop us a line, vacations are always Nicole's play time, lol)

12