Back Seat Show-off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although... As she played with herself she remembered that first time, years ago, when she and her boyfriend had been spied upon by an old down-and-out in the woods, and what a thrill that had been. Maybe it would be nice to be fucked by someone she wouldn't normally desire -- someone like that old man in the woods. Then she'd want to see her lover and know exactly who was servicing her. Strange how she wanted to debase herself like that - maybe that was the root of her exhibitionism? She shivered with perverse pleasure and rammed her fingers deeper inside her pussy, aware of the first hopeful stirrings of a possible orgasm.

Outside, beyond the doors, she heard muted voices approach as her minder collected an audience. She shivered again as adrenalin levels rose, and a nervous giggle escaped from her lips. This was going to be it again. She was all set to be the star attraction of her own little display.

She pulled her fingers from inside herself, satisfied that she was wet enough, and began rubbing her fingers in tight little circles over the nub of her clit. She wanted a climax to be definitely on its way before the doors were opened, her body already showing the signs of irreversible arousal. She would show everyone what a wanton and sexy woman she could be. It was a shame that Jason couldn't be here to see just what he was missing.

Suddenly she giggled as the thought flashed through her mind that maybe he was there, standing behind the closed door waiting to see the girl inside revealed. How would he react to seeing her there, in all her naked glory, letting anyone and everyone do all kinds of sexy things to her? She wouldn't let him touch her though, he would be excluded, serve him right. Her budding orgasm went from the possible to the probable with those thoughts.

"Are you ready?" Her minder was getting impatient.

"Nearly." Her voice sounded tight, strangled with her need.

Was she ready? Could she do it? Could she let everyone see her again, touch her again, maybe fuck her again. Her head was spinning with fear and excitement, but her heart thumped 'yes' and she drew a deep breath.

"Now! Do it now." She shouted.

The doors rattled before first one and then the other were swung wide, squeaking and banging, the interior light coming on automatically, shining in her face, blinding her night-adjusted eyes for the moment. It was a stronger light than she expected, but it was his work light she realised in the back of her mind as she blinked and strained to make out if anyone was there.

The downward cast of the light hid faces, but Erin could make out four -- no, five -- pairs of legs, all denim clad, standing in a dim semi circle around her, one pair by the doors the rest directly in front of her. Her heart pounded wildly. If that one pair belonged to her companion, then that meant that four anonymous strangers could see her sex-inflamed pussy, four men gazing at her very private parts and four men watching her masturbate. She heard whoops and whistles of approval as her fingertips flew over the end of her clitoris, feeding the heat that was spreading inside her.

"Go for it, girl!"

The anonymous encouragement made her smile as she peered at the shadowy figures, automatically trying to make them out and see who had spoken even though her fantasy needed them to remain faceless. She didn't want to know who they were; just that they represented her kind of men, unsophisticated working men prepared watch her with open approval and even participation, and the rough voice and the jeans said it all. Erin was satisfied, things were going her way, and her first orgasm was building in her pelvis.

Two more figures approached across the car park, attracted by the light spilling from the open doors. She saw that one was a woman, the sight making her waver for a moment before a mental shrug of her shoulders let her continue. If another woman wanted to watch her cum, then so what? Mentally she hung a metaphorical 'all welcome' sign above her, and pushed her two fingers back deep into her passage in defiance, the incursion making her grunt in urgent delight.

"I'm going to cum soon. Who wants to see me cum?"

She gasped out the words as her pelvis began to lift from the air bed, no longer the shy little girl of the last time, especially now she had a man to protect her. There was a small chorus of replies, all affirmative - but then she had never expected anyone to say no. She pushed her fingers in deep, wriggling them inside of her and rubbing the heel of her hand on her clit.

"Soon." She gasped, feeling herself teetering on the edge.

She thought about the woman watching her. Did she masturbate this same way and was she getting the same kick out of seeing Erin, as she was in letting herself be seen? She didn't know and she didn't really care, the pressure valve suddenly blew and she groaned loudly, her hips jerking madly in time to the waves of ecstasy that poured through her body.

She squeezed her eyes closed, unable to do otherwise, and imagined the little row of faces staring at her pulsating pussy, wondering if they could see it tightening rhythmically around her fingers.

Eventually the spasms subsided and came to a sluggish end, the last ripples like a tiny stone in the pool of her being, so that she finally lay back, letting her knees fall far apart and her hand slide from a very wet pussy to rest limply over her slit. She opened her eyes, staring unseeing into the darkness, her chest heaving, heart pounding and her muscles trembling, gasping occasionally as minute aftershocks ran through her.

"That looked like a fucking good one."

She nodded at the unseen spokesman, licking her lips to try and reply.

"It was." She managed finally.

"Is your cunt wet now?" The same voice asked.

She moved her fingers over the slick rivulet that ran from her 'cunt'. She'd never thought of her pussy as a 'cunt', but in the uninhibited sexual context of the situation, it seemed the right word to use.

"Yes, my cunt is very wet." She panted, getting an extra thrill from her use of the word.

"Show us then." A different, harsher voice.

Erin removed her hand, hesitated for a moment and then used both to pull her labia apart, revealing the shining wet red flesh of her pussy, remembering as she did so that another woman was watching her and feeling fleetingly self-conscious of her action.

"God, I could just lap her up." The third voice was deeper but not so gruff.

"Go ahead, you can if you want to."

This was her guardian, offering her body to the speaker as if it was his to offer. Her head shot around in surprise, intent on objecting. But even as she started to open her mouth, she knew that she didn't mind. In fact oral sex would be nice right then, something to get her even more in the mood for a fuck.

"Yes, do it." She consented. "Lick my cunt." That word again.

A figure detached itself from the little group and moved forward, into the light. The man looked to be in his late thirties, dark, mediterranean good looks and thick black stubble, his dark eyes pools of inscrutability hidden under heavy eyebrows. He knelt behind the van and just in front of Erin, moving forward to fold her legs back out of his way and make her pussy accessible.

The first touch of his tongue on her wet slit and Erin knew she was going to enjoy him. He ran the tip up and down its length, waggling it back and forth, tasting her and investigating her, no uncertainty, and no hesitation. Then it was as if, having found his way around her pussy, his actions became more specific, the tip of his tongue exploring the entrance to her vagina, pushing in and running around just inside her tunnel. She closed her eyes and surrendered to him, her hands gripping the edges of her air bed, enjoying his tongue and listening to the animated calls of her audience egging him on.

For the first minute or two his tongue probed her depths, dipping in and out of her, his mouth pressed flat onto her pussy to let him push as far up her as he could, but then he changed and began to lick her in long sweeping strokes along the whole length of her cleft, flicking her clit with the end of his tongue before plunging down to flatten his tongue on the sensitive skin between vagina and anus. Erin was in pure heaven, holding onto her bed, as this strange swarthy man went down on her, her legs still held folded right back almost alongside her shoulders. Her breathing was fast and shallow, punctuated with tiny gasps and groans as he carried her along the road to her next orgasm.

He couldn't help but realise that he was bringing Erin closer and closer to her second climax, and he changed tactics once again to help her to cum. Now he clamped his mouth fully over her clit, flicking it up and down, and back and forth with his tongue tip. She let out little mewls of pleasure, her eyes screwed shut, her pelvis twitching with tiny involuntary jerks, just waiting for another orgasm to engulf her.

It did not take long. With her eyes closed she could picture her audience more clearly than in reality, and she imagined the faces behind the noises she could hear, seeing in her head the grins of approval, the wide eyed jealous stares of men who wanted to touch her. She smiled inwardly, deliriously happy at the effect she knew she was having on the others and overwhelmed by the pleasure induced by this man's tongue. Her body trembled as all her muscles suddenly tensed and then it was there, her climax ripped through her, wave after wave of unadulterated power pulsing out from the centre at her clit, each one making her call out, jolting and shuddering each time, her partner trying to hold her still and keep his tongue pressed onto her until her orgasm had run its course.

"Do you want to fuck her now?"

Her minder offered her body to the man kneeling between her legs as soon as he looked up from her pussy, expecting her to submit to his wishes. She was both irritated at his arrogance and thrilled by the thought of being an object to be given away. The man didn't answer directly, but he moved in closer, leaning over her and reaching back to the fly in his jeans.

She held her own legs back now, wanting what she knew was coming, thrilled when she heard the buzz of his descending zip and felt him fumble around, seeking to free his erection. The tip of his cock found her entrance and she froze, waiting in excited anticipation for him to enter her.

"That's it, fuck her."

The man didn't need the anonymous encouragement; he pushed forward and slid his cock deep into her, making her gasp with pleasure. She looked up into his face, half hidden in shadows, able just make out his half open mouth and bright shining eyes, the lack of identity adding to her thrill.

"Don't hold back." She whispered, glad that the dim light hid her blushes. "I want your spunk."

In the darkness he nodded wordlessly and began a solid thrusting rhythm, sliding deeply into her before pulling almost all the way out. She wrapped her legs around him and clutched at his shoulders, the texture of his clothing rough against her naked skin. His mouth found hers and he kissed her, forcing his tongue between her lips to probe her mouth, the thrusts of his tongue matching those of his cock and adding to her enjoyment.

Soon his efforts made him break off the kiss, his breathing becoming too hard to allow it, and he gasped into her neck as his thrusts became more and more urgent and irregular. In the background she could hear her spectators calling out lewd encouragement, telling him how hard to fuck her and urging him on, wanting him to go harder, deeper, and faster. But he was now on the build-up to his climax and even if he heard them he was certainly unable to take any notice, his cock was already plunging in and out of her as fast as he could do it. Even so, she found an extra buzz from hearing the bawdy comments, knowing that they were about her and her partner and nobody else. It was like being the star of her very own porn show, and she loved it.

When it came his climax was short and disappointingly quiet. She wanted to feel him ram himself at her, pushing repeatedly and violently into her body, but instead he just paused at the top of his final stroke and held himself rigid, grunting and twitching as his cock poured his cum into her. Then, when it was over he levered himself off and staggered away, leaving her with her legs wide and her leaking pussy still on show. It wasn't enough and the frustration must have showed on her face.

"Do you want another?" Her minder asked.

She looked across at him, nodding assent and then rolled over onto her hands and knees, moving a little further into the van to allow room for someone to kneel behind her.

"Whoever wants me, can have me." She told him loud enough for everyone to hear, settling herself ready to be taken.

"Come on, you heard, you don't need an invite." He announced. "She just wants a good fucking." He'd got that right.

"Are you going to join her, Rosie?" A voice asked suddenly, throwing Erin into momentary confusion.

"Not this time, Steve. It's her time tonight." It was the woman among the onlookers who answered.

Someone wanted a choice of pussy, but the woman's voice was firm, definite. She was intent on remaining a spectator, and the man fell silent.

Erin waited. One man wasn't nearly enough. Her pussy was throbbing from her need to be taken, to be used and filled with cum. Then she heard a shuffling at the rear and the floor rocked as someone climbed in to kneel behind her, and she smiled with lascivious expectation.

Her new partner didn't immediately start to fuck her, but instead she felt his fingers on her skin, seeking her pussy, exploring her opening, creeping inside and then pushing deeply into her so that two of his fingers were soon buried to the hilt inside her very wet vagina. She moaned loudly, making no attempt to disguise her pleasure, wanting to be sure that everyone present knew how much she was enjoying being fingered.

The unidentified man's fingers began to piston in and out of her, withdrawing until Erin was sure they were completely out and then ramming back into her as hard as they could. She tensed each time, sure that one time they would miss her entrance and slam into the soft delicate flesh of her pussy. But each time they were exactly on target and plunged easily straight along her tunnel until they could go no further. She could feel a climax brewing inside her.

"Oh God, don't stop. I think I'm going to cum."

The fingers began to twist and screw their way in and out of her, taking her to even greater heights and her orgasm became imminent.

"I'm going to cum. Yes, I'm going to cum." She announced suddenly, her voice high and breathless.

From behind her Erin could hear her audience encouraging her partner with restrained whoops of delight. She could feel herself writhing and squirming, pushing herself back onto the invading fingers and then moving forward, all the time getting nearer and nearer to cumming.

Then the man twisted his hand so that he plunged deep into her with his fingers hooked upwards and his thumb pushing against her anus - and stopped moving, instantly making her tense with expectant frustration. But he wasn't finished, he was only seeking Erin's 'G' spot, and less than a second later he'd found it and was rubbing and massaging with his hooked fingertips.

"Oh God, yes. Don't stop, I'm cumming right now."

She shouted her announcement, wanting to be sure that everyone knew, at the same time bouncing on her knees in an erotic jig over which she had no control. Her bottom danced up and down, but she couldn't help it and anyway it was brilliantly prolonging her climb to orgasm.

Her invisible partner pushed harder into her, pressing his thumb against her wet anus until, quite suddenly, the sphincter opened and his thumb popped in. She yelled out loud, firstly in erotic surprise and then in delight as the sensation triggered her orgasm and waves of pure bliss swept through her. She didn't try to hold back, she just let it happen and cried out her pleasure.

"Yeesss! Yeesss! I'm there! Oh my God that's so good, so fucking good."

When it was eventually over the man pulled away without a word and Erin was left, trembling from the ferocity of her climax but smiling with a new satisfaction. A man had touched her bottom once before, but never entered it like that, and she determined that when the opportunity arose she would try it in her arse all the way. Anal sex was added to her mental must do list.

Hands suddenly gripped at her hips, bringing her back to the present. Her partner wasn't finished yet, he had still to fuck her. She felt his cock slide over her skin and down between her legs, searching for her pussy, leaving a little wet trail of pre-cum as it went. The tip found its target and slipped inside her, sliding easily through her gaping wet entrance. He shuffled slightly forward, sliding a little deeper inside her in the process. Erin let out a tiny gasp and accepted him willingly, letting him push forward, burying himself full length in her grateful pussy. She realised with surprise that she could cum again, having sex with an unseen lover was so excruciatingly sexy that she could already feel the warm stirrings deep in her pelvis. Behind her she could still hear muted calls of encouragement and a low whistle of wonder as her audience watched the man take her.

At first his thrusts were long, slow, and hard, pulling right back and then driving himself deep inside her again, but then he began to pick up speed and she could hear his breathing coming faster. He, like her, was climbing towards his climax and she hoped against hope that they could cum together. She desperately wanted to feel him flood her with his cream just as she orgasmed, even though she wasn't sure how soon she could climax again.

He was soon fucking her even harder, plunging his cock into her and gasping and groaning each time. Every time he thrust into her she could hear the wet squelching sounds of her arousal and it was making her feel wonderfully sluttish. She groaned heavily at each thrust, knowing now that she would cum again and that it would be soon.

Harder and harder the man fucked her, plunging deep and fast into her, making her gasp and moan, her hands gripping tight to the edge of the airbed. Behind her she could hear men encouraging her lover, telling him to go at it harder, or faster, or to slap her, fuck her arse, anything seemed permissible as far as they were concerned.

She felt wonderfully free, all possibility of shame and embarrassment gone, sure of herself and gleefully conscious that she was putting on a show that was making everyone else both jealous and randy. She wanted this cock that was reaming her out, needed her public fucking and looked forward to feeling him cum inside her. There was nothing that could happen that she didn't want.

Her orgasm drew closer, the fire in her belly spreading through her body and down her legs, making her twitch and tremble as little warning jolts of pleasure passed through her. Every time his cock slammed into her pussy, her head went back with pleasure and she groaned loudly, holding nothing back, matching his noises so that everyone was aware of a rutting couple getting close to orgasm.

She felt his cock begin to jerk a little each time it plunged into her, the sensations building inside it as the man got closer to cumming. Then he rammed himself deep into her, his groan turning into a kind of gasping roar and she tensed, ready to feel his cum erupt into her and feeling her own climax on the very brink of it's own eruption. The dam burst and he shot his cum into her pussy. That was enough for Erin, her own orgasm exploded inside her, with wave after wave of pleasure ripping through her, synchronizing themselves with the man's short orgasmic thrusts and the torrents of cum that flooded her passage. She called out, her high breathless gasps of 'yes' almost drowned out by the man's incoherent cries.