Back Seat Show-off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually his spurts grew weaker and his thrusts less and less forceful as his climax died, and Erin felt her own orgasm begin to lessen and finally to fade away to leave them as both trembling wrecks in the back of a plumber's van. For a few minutes there they both remained, wilted from the effects of their coupling until finally his softening cock slipped from her sodden pussy to lie against the back of her thigh, the wetness turning cold in the evening air. The man shivered, perhaps from drying sweat, and stood up, giving Erin's rump a gentle slap of mute gratitude before moving away, the van rocking suddenly as he dropped heavily from the back.

Erin shook a little from the sudden coolness of the air on her hot skin and she tried to look around, unable to resist trying to identify her lover, but she could glimpse nothing more than a pair of male feet, clad in ubiquitous trainers, moving out of sight into the darkness.

She turned her head back to gaze contentedly into the interior of the van, satisfied to feel cum trickling from her pussy and down the backs of her thighs. It was enough, and her minder seemed to sense it was enough, for without asking her he closed the doors, extinguishing the light and leaving her to lie exhausted and helpless in the dark.