Back Seat Show-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

As she came, groaning and gasping louder than usually, she looked desperately to the side, trying to see if anyone was watching but unable to penetrate the gloom. She thrust upwards with her pelvis, spreading her legs as wide as possible just on the off chance but knowing in her heart that there was no audience for her this time. Even so, the possibility alone was giving her the longest and most powerful orgasm she had enjoyed for a long time.

When it was over she collapsed back into the seat, her chest heaving and legs trembling, and slowly released her grip on Jason's head, still holding him close as she pulled herself together.

"Thank you." She told him, allowing her enjoyment to fall almost unearned at his door.

"Lie back. My turn now."

She pushed his shoulders back along the seat until he was almost lying down, looking up at her in anticipation with his head below the level of the window, and tugged at his zip.

This time, instead of simply leaning over to take him into her mouth, she knelt on the seat, her bottom blocking any possible view he might have of the nearby car. She doubted that he would notice or even then realise what had actually given her such a thrill, but better safe than sorry. She tongued his shaft, coating it with her saliva, and then took him deep into her mouth. Soon his eyes were closed and he was unaware of anything except the exquisite feeling of Erin's mouth around his cock.

As her head bobbed up and down she wondered if the movement translated to her hindquarters, revealing her actions to anyone watching, but concluded regretfully that her dark skirt made that unlikely, no matter how much she hoped. But then a daring thought came to her and she reached around, surreptitiously hiking up her skirt, flipping it over onto her back and then pushing her pale naked bottom against the glass of the window. Now surely someone would notice.

She worked enthusiastically on Jason's cock, her heart pounding in her chest and her breathing becoming ragged as she bobbed energetically up and down, trying to silently attract attention. But with her head down and the light off she couldn't tell if anyone was there, she had no way on knowing if she had been successful and she daren't look around. She just had to hope and believe, as Jason climaxed into her mouth, that at least someone had noticed a naked female bottom and had gazed though the glass at her wet pussy.

That night, lying in her own bed with her hand playing between her legs, she imagined what might have happened literally behind her back, seeing in her mind's eye a man, maybe two or three, staring at her, ogling her pussy and wanting to touch it. She wanted that to happen, needed it to happen, and for her to be aware of it, taking pleasure from seeing strange eyes roaming over her exposed and excited body. It was the fantasy to beat all fantasies and she wanted it badly. Damn Jason and his shyness.

She pushed her fist against her mouth to keep from crying out loud as a series of powerful orgasms ripped through her. With her back arched, her fingers crammed into her vagina and her body jerking from orgasms that shook her one after the other, she made the decision that she would have go it alone if her fantasy was to be fulfilled. Jason was spending this weekend away visiting his sister, and Erin would never get a better chance.

The following night she was in her own car, sitting on the drive trying to stop her heart from pounding its way through her chest wall and trying to get up the courage to start the engine and drive to that same car park. She had dressed minimally and carefully, taking into account that if she were to do as she planned then her clothes needed to be easily removed. She wore no underwear, conscious constantly of the hard little points of her erect nipples against the cotton of her front buttoned and of the air playing on the dampness of her uncovered pussy, reminders of her risky intentions.

Finally, mindful that if she delayed driving away much longer her parents would become curious, she started the engine and drove cautiously towards her destination with trembling limbs and sweaty palms, praying that she wouldn't have an accident tonight of all nights. A few hundred yards from the car park entrance she stopped for a few minutes, mustering all her courage for that last short drive and watching as two cars pulled in but none pulled out.

A deep breath and she let off the handbrake and pulled away, driving through the gateway as confidently as she could to park close to the other vehicles already there. It was busy and her courage faltered for a second, but then, she realised, it was a weekend and she forced herself to switch off the engine and look around.

It was a lot busier than during the week and Erin could see around a dozen cars scattered around the darker end of the park, one of the more distant of which showed that its interior light was on. She looked carefully and, as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could make out at least three figures bent and gazing through the windows. That was what she hoped to see and her heart leapt with excitement and trepidation.

She scrambled over the seats into the back, not wanting to attract attention yet by climbing out of the front door and in through the rear. She wasn't certain of her nerve yet.

Checking that the car doors were locked Erin took a deep breath and began to unbutton her top, breathing rapidly as excitement began to take over. Sliding her top from her shoulders and shaking it free of her arms she cupped her bare breasts, finding a kick in tweaking her own erect nipples. She sat for a short time smiling into the night, excited at being stripped to the waist in public, even though as yet hidden by darkness. Her breasts felt beautifully warm and firm under her hands, her nipples hard little peas against her palms.

She looked around, unsure if she would be relieved or frightened to find anybody gazing in at her, and then lifted her bottom to take the next step. She pushed her skirt down and kicked it free, remembering to find it and place it beside her with her top in case of an urgent cover up being needed, and then leaned back, naked and exposed.

She knew now that she was committed and her heart pounded with delight. Whatever happened she was going to show her body to strangers tonight.

As she sat there gathering the nerve to flick the switch that would declare her intentions to the world, her hand automatically found its way between her legs and she began to play gently with her clitoris. She spread her legs wider and for short while secretly savoured the thought that she was masturbating in public, but then, as her arousal grew she found the courage to take that last step and, leaning forward, she switched on the interior light.

She leaned back and closed her eyes, her imagination feeling the soft light bathing her, and with one hand cupped over a breast, squeezing and fondling the firm flesh, and the other hand cupped almost defensively over her pubes as she masturbated, she pictured a row of faces staring at her through the car windows, not daring to open her eyes and see if it were true.

The thought of what she was doing stimulated her, making her hotter and her hand move more quickly. She began to tug at her nipple, drawing it out to a peak then letting go before gripping her breast and squeezing it ruthlessly. Her fingers moved more rapidly, fiercely rubbing her clit as her arousal took over. All the time with her eyes tight shut, still imagining eyes watching her but not being brave enough to check.

Suddenly she felt the car move, not a lot, but a definite movement as if something leaned against it, and her brain registered the fact and realised why just as her eyes automatically shot open. Looking across to the far side she saw a face gazing in at her, the man smiling in encouragement.

She could only see his face and the upper part of his body as he bent into the glow of her light to gaze through the window, the rest was lost in the shadows of the night. To her tender years he was very old, at least fifty, a well dressed city gent kind of man, incongruously still wearing his uniform shirt and tie as he stared through her car window to watch her play. It should have been inconceivable that she should show herself off to such a man, but she was and she found she was enjoying it as much as she had hoped.

Her breath came in little gasps and her heart pounded, the excitement only partly due to the orgasm that was building deep in her pelvis. This is what she had wanted, what she had fantasised about ever since first being seen making love. Now it was for real, and the fact that her audience was a man of a vastly different age and social group only made it more exhilarating.

She swivelled in her seat to turn her body towards him, raising her leg to rest her foot on the seat and letting her legs fall wide open to give him a better view. She wanted him to see how engorged her clitoris and labia were and how wet her vagina. She wanted him to know how much the whole thing was turning her on and how much she wanted him to see her. Then, just to make sure, she stopped playing and used her hand instead to spread her labia, opening herself up to his view, letting him see right up inside her. She hardly needed to rub herself off, the excitement of displaying herself was almost enough in itself. He grinned at her, giving her a thumbs up and mouthing the word 'beautiful' to her through the glass.

All of a sudden there was tapping on the window beside her and she jumped around to see who or what it was. Someone, a man, was at the other, nearer, window and had rapped on it to draw her attention. He wanted her to see that he had his cock in his hand, waving it just inches from her face, albeit through a pane of glass. She jumped back, thoroughly alarmed, fearing for her safety, her arousal disappearing instantly at this unexpected intrusion.

Almost without thinking she reached forward and flipped out the light, slithering forward over the seats into the front, not worried that she was still naked and her bottom was on full display as she wriggled over. Before she knew it she had started the engine and reversed out of her spot without worrying who was behind her and was driving out onto the main road without a stitch on.

About a mile down the road she pulled to the side and, with a careful look around her, struggled into her now inadequate clothing and sat with her head resting on arms folded over the steering wheel, trying to calm her racing heart and to quell the panic that raced through her veins. An evening that had started so well had not gone the way she had expected, though it was her own sudden loss of nerve that was to blame.

Erin giggled suddenly, thinking of the looks of bewilderment that must have crossed the two men's faces when she abruptly bolted from their sight, the mirth helping release her tension. She was still bursting into little fits of nervous giggles at the mental image of the astonished man waving his cock at an abruptly empty parking spot all the time she drove home.

Later, as she lay in bed staring into the darkness she was able to look at things more objectively. She had never been in any real danger; it was only the highly charged atmosphere and surprise of suddenly finding an erect cock so close to her face that had made her panic. She berated herself for reacting so violently, so stupidly. All she had done was to curtail her fun and rob herself of the thrill of showing off.

What, she wondered, would have been wrong with watching the man play with himself as she masturbated in the safety of her car? How could that have hurt? Perhaps he would have cum at the same moment she did, pumping his cum all over the glass as she rubbed herself off. Even better, what if she had rolled down the window so that he could shoot all over her breasts as she climaxed? Her hand crept between her legs.

She lay in the dark playing with herself and fantasising about streams of semen running over her flesh from a series of anonymous and almost disembodied penises, and her orgasm, when it came, was so powerful that it hurt. She would go back to the car park, and this time she promised herself to go with the flow.

Her actions were much more decisive when she parked up the following evening. She had driven in without hesitation and this time reversed the car into a vacant bay so that she would see anyone who approached before they could surprise her. Shocks like the last time she could do without.

This time she was determined to be in control of her nerves and she intentionally tested them right at the outset. She deliberately climbed out of the car and stood beside it looking around for a few seconds, taking in the fact of two cars with interiors lit, before climbing back into the back seat and calmly undressing. It was something of a contest between her nerves and her resolve, and even though she had seen nobody nearby as she changed seats, she still looked around anxiously as she removed her clothes. In the end she was trembling with both fear and excitement when she finally sat naked on the back seat, determined to wait quietly for at least one of the illuminated cars to finish before she began her own display.

Looking out of the window she could see several figures outlined against at least one of the two illuminated cars, but try as she might she was unable to make out any detail. But at least, she told herself, she was assured of an audience. She sat and waited, practising deep breathing to try and steady herself ready for her turn, scared witless but so wanting to obey the need in her pussy.

It seemed like hours before the light in one of the cars went out, although the clock in her car had moved on only a little over ten minutes, and several times during the wait she had nearly, so very nearly, chickened out, but now her time had come. She took a last deep breath, let it out slowly and reached forward for the light switch.

She turned to lean her head in the corner with her body diagonally along the seat then raised one leg. Now, leaning back in the same comfortable position as last time, she placed one hand on her breast to roll her hard little nipple between her fingertips, and the other hand between her legs, surprised to discover just how wet her pussy actually was. This time keeping her eyes wide open she began to play gently with herself as she awaited an audience, more determined than ever not to lose her nerve though her heart was pounding just as much as before.

She didn't have long to wait. Within thirty seconds of her light going on she saw two dark outlines approaching her, one at each side of the car. There would be no surprises this time; she was ready and willing, glad to know that she had not spoiled her chances with yesterday's abrupt departure.

When the two men got closer and bent to look in at her she could see that neither was the man from yesterday. Both of these men were working men in their thirties, tee-shirt and jeans clad with a few days growth of beard. She was glad not to be faced with the embarrassment of seeing yesterday's men again and welcomed her new audience with a nervous smile, squeezing her breast upwards as if offering it to the man by her shoulder and spreading her pussy lips between her fingers to reveal herself more fully to the one facing her. They immediately responded with friendly and enthusiastic grins and she felt herself able to relax a little.

Soon another man had joined the one looking through the window beside her, this one a little older but also in working clothes, and she sensed that a fourth man, his appearance hidden in the darkness, was looking at her from over her shoulder. Finally another, younger, face joined the one staring at her from the opposite window, looking right between her legs at her opened pussy. Strangely, for all that she was now surrounded by men gazing lasciviously at her naked body she didn't feel at all threatened, instead she felt that she was the one in control, able to show whatever she wanted to whoever she wanted and to draw the line wherever she wanted. It was a stimulating and empowering feeling, giving her the confidence to loosen up far more than she had expected to.

Playing for an audience was having the right effect on her, and she could feel the stirrings of an embryonic orgasm deep inside her, with the very fact that she would probably cum in full view of five strange men feeding the growing pleasure within her. She kneaded her breasts, pulling at the nipples in turn to show them drawn into peaks and then squashing the soft flesh down almost flat onto her chest, looking out through each window at the men gazing back in at her and wanting them to know the effect their presence was having.

She pulled her legs wider, showing off her wet cleft, playing hard at her clit, rubbing up and down with the little nub trapped between two fingers and then strumming back and forth across its sensitive little tip, soft spontaneous mewls of pleasure escaping through her lips. Her orgasm was getting closer and she felt her pelvis rising reflexively from the seat to describe small, slow, sexy circles under the influence of her increasing arousal.

Gritting her teeth against the almost overwhelming sensations Erin looked deliberately into the faces of the two men opposite, trying to read what they thought. A little encouraging smile played around the mouth of the older man, but the other looked preoccupied, even though her was staring back into her eyes, and she realised that he too was masturbating below the level of the car window.

She felt a weird surge of triumph that she had managed to arouse him to that level, even though she knew that he had probably come to the park with just that in mind.

"Let me see it!" She demanded, half speaking and half mouthing the words so that he would understand.

He straightened up. His cock was very large and rock hard, its darkly engorged head peeking from under the foreskin, showing itself and then almost disappearing as his hand travelled up and down its length. Erin was fascinated; she had never had a man wank for her before.

Abruptly she looked over her shoulder, suddenly wondering if the same was happening there. It was, another long hard cock was within inches of her face, the owner's hand rubbing hard at its shaft. She could see that he was getting close to cumming and she felt a brief urge to take it into her mouth and suck him dry. But then another idea, more intense and perhaps more erotic, struck her, remembered from the previous night. She felt for the button on the door beside her and lowered the window, taking away the barrier between herself and her audience. She was very conscious of the step she was taking doing this and the risks it entailed, but a flash of pleasure through her pelvis told her how right that step was. She was ready for involvement with her audience.

"Cum over my tits." She told the man.

The need to feel his spunk on her skin was suddenly the most urgent thing in the world, especially if the other men could see it.

She rubbed her clitoris hard, watching each man's face in turn, getting a thrill from seeing the lust in their eyes, knowing that she would cum under their gaze and hoping that spunk would splatter her breasts at that same moment.

Suddenly the man beside her shoved himself forward, pushing his cock through the window while all the time rubbing frantically at his shaft. Erin caught her breath, knowing that his moment had arrived just as her own orgasm was about to erupt. The timing could not have been better, she watched as the first spurt of cum shot from his cock over her belly, the warm wetness falling on her skin triggering her own climax.

She was suddenly in the throes of the most fabulous orgasm she had ever experienced, the power of it magnified by the feel of cum spattering over her and the knowledge that she was gasping and juddering shamelessly under the stare of several complete strangers. She rammed her fingers up inside herself and arched her back as if to offer her breasts to the rain of cum that was landing on them, at the same time fixing her eyes on those of the two men opposite who were staring lasciviously at her fingers pushing into the depths of her vagina. She was in erotic overload, so much happening, so many new sensations sending wave after wave of ecstasy flooding through her, so that each time she thought her orgasm was declining a new feeling ripped through her to take her higher still. When eventually her orgasm was finally spent she slumped back in the seat shining with sweat and completely breathless, one hand lifelessly cupping over her pussy and the other equally inert lying palm up on her stomach.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers