Back to Bristol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryAPB
GaryAPB
858 Followers

"I don't think that promise is still valid. One day you will meet a man who will sweep you off your feet, and you must be able to give him all of yourself."

"You're right." She looked rather thoughtful.

I took the break to stand up and go over to the sideboard, and with my back to her I said, "I'm going to have a brandy, I hope you don't mind. I won't encourage you to drink, as you're driving, but you are welcome to one if you want."

"I think I'm beginning to regret another promise I made myself."

"What was that?"

"That I wouldn't ever go to bed with you again."

I turned round to look at her, "Are you sure?"

"Very." She looked at me, "Oh, I don't think we are going anywhere. But you are so good for me, you understand. Just one more night would be nice, and you can help me break that other silly promise."

Suddenly I was silent. I was being asked to take this beautiful woman to bed, to have anal sex with her, and all of it was about Jonathon and none of it was about me.

"No." I said, firmly, but then I softened, "I'll very happily invite you to my bed tonight and we can do anything you want that exorcises Jonathon, I like it all, promise. But tomorrow morning we will make love one more time, and it will be just us, you and me. And that will be our one last time."

She stood and came over to me. She put her arms either side of my head, and kissed me, "Sorry. I was being selfish. You're right, and you are too nice a guy. I think that by tomorrow morning Jonathon will be in my past, and I promise you it will only be you and me." And we kissed again, then she said, "So I can have that brandy."

I poured us two brandies, and we sat together on the sofa. We both seemed to relax, and suddenly I felt we were real friends.

Myra leant back into me as we sat on the sofa, sipping our brandies. Once in a while one of us would say something, and maybe get a response, but on the whole it was a comfortable silence. Then she turned on her side, with her head over my lap, and her hands started to massage my cock through my trousers.

I'd been half hard whilst we were just sitting, but it didn't take her long to have me fully erect. Then she calmly unzipped me and started kissing the head of my cock. It wasn't long before she opened her mouth and was sucking me gently, whilst her hand continued to wank me. I lasted about five minutes.

Myra looked up and smiled. She had a little bit of my cum trickling down from the corner of her mouth, which she sensuously licked with her tongue.

We both said "Thank you" at the same time, and then both laughed.

"I thought you wanted me to do naughty things to you in bed." I observed,

"I do. I'm sure you can recover. Tell you what, to let you have time to recover, can I borrow your shower?"

"Of course. You'll find clean towels in the cupboard just outside the bathroom."

"And can I borrow your razor. I haven't shaved since Saturday, and I want to be smooth for you."

"Can I watch? Or even help?" I asked with a smile.

She looked puzzled for a moment, "Oh! I was expecting to present myself all clean and smooth, but I guess...if you want...."

"No. Don't worry. The thought of you presenting yourself all clean and smooth will help my recovery. Go on...go and have your shower." And I kissed her.

I was waiting in bed when she came out of the bathroom. I was beginning to feel guilty and self-conscious. She was coming to me freshly shaved and showered and I hadn't even brushed my teeth. I'd already been out of bed once to flit myself down with some cologne that was sitting on a chest of drawers, all my other stuff was in the bathroom with her.

And then she stepped out of the bathroom, simply naked, shaven and clean. No make-up and her hair just towelled dry and combed out. She posed leaning against the door post. I couldn't help but compare her to the two major women of my life, Molly and Helene. She was younger and firmer than Molly, but somehow less sensuous. And she was more rounded, with bigger breasts than Helene. But she was up there, she rated with them.

I recovered myself from my thoughts to say "You look good enough to eat."

She smiled, and said, "I hoped you'd say that. Because I was looking forward to being eaten." And I laughed.

From that moment on the sex was fun. We laughed and joked. We fucked and sucked.

At one point, when I was taking her anally, as promised, and I was working hard at making sure she enjoyed it, I heard her say, quite quietly and into the pillow, "Sod you Jonathon! I'll give my arse to anyone I like." I obviously wasn't meant to hear it and I didn't respond. But mind you, at that moment, I had other things on my mind and certainly not bloody Jonathon.

I was gently pumping away at her arse, when suddenly she started to really meet my strokes, "Oh! ...... Oh my God! ..... I'm going to cum..... Oh! Chris.... Don't stop ..... Aaaaagh!" I wasn't long behind her, if you'll excuse the pun!

Afterwards, as we lay on the bed, both staring at the ceiling, she said, "I've never cum before from being fucked back there...... I like it, the feeling of giving myself....of feeling so full....but I've never cum before.... Jonathon never managed that..... Oh! Thank you, Chris." And she turned and kissed me.

"That's what freedom does for you." I said.

When I could rouse myself, I did go and clean my teeth, and wash my cock. And I returned to bed and we snuggled and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Myra raining little gentle kisses all over my face. As I opened my eyes, she saw I was awake and glued her lips to mine in a passionate kiss, with her tongue probing my mouth before I was awake enough to fight back. By sheer force, not resisted much by Myra, I lifted my torso up and rolled us over so that I was looking down on her. Then I kissed my way down to her breasts.

Her breasts were so full and so firm, for a moment I wondered if she had implants, and I purposely played with them in my hands, but they were real. Without doubt, they were her best feature, but her whole body was top rated.

I climbed between her legs, and my cock nudged its way into her pussy. We made love, slowly and gently, watching each other intently. She was smiling, and I leaned down to kiss her, and this time it was my tongue probing her mouth. I could feel us both rising in urgency, her hips were meeting my thrusts, faster and faster.

"Cum for me, Chris....Cum for me...." She started a chant.

And I did as I was told. And I felt her sigh and her pussy tighten as she came with me.

I kissed her on the nose, "And that was for us. Just boring old missionary position sex, but it was great. And thank you, it was just us two doing it." And I kissed her nose again.

We lay there for a while, her in the crook of my arm, until I decided to bring us back to reality, "Do you need to get back to your place to change before you go into work?"

"Yes and No. I've got a twelve o'clock in London, and I was intending to just work at home this morning anyway, and go up at about ten o'clock on the train from Bath. So I'm relaxed about time."

I kissed the top of her head, "Well thanks to you, I feel in a gentle and amiable mood. So I'm not in a hurry either. I'll give Carole a call and send my apologies if I turn up a bit late for my first. I think it was an HR meeting, with having to decide the across the board basic salary rises for the year." I paused for a second, "Probably as well if I'm late for that. I'm in too good a mood to talk about pay rises, I'd give too much away."

We lay there in silence for a few more minutes, then I began to move, "Why don't you take the bathroom, whilst I go and make a cup of coffee."

I took her back to my breakfast café, it was a lovely spring morning and warm enough for us to sit at one of their outside tables.

Myra was sparkling this morning, she obviously felt good. "Thank you, Chris. Because of you I seem to have come a long way in the last week. So much further than the previous two months. I really feel that maybe, just maybe, life will be OK."

I smiled, "Well, you never know, on the train this morning a tall dark handsome man may come and sit opposite you, and he will be your future."

"Ooooh, I hope so. And if he did, I think I might even notice him. Whereas last week I would just have sat and compared him to Jonathon. But, what's your future? What does Chris Bennett want? To sit on the train opposite a blue eyed honey blonde who will give you four children in a little thatched cottage with roses around the door?"

I laughed, "Hardly. I reckon my future is a pleasant string of ladies. None of whom will I care about too much, but equally I will care about them enough. And one day, when I'm past being eyed as a potential father and mortgage payer, I'll meet a lady who wants to commit to a partnership of business and travel and fine living."

She looked at me, "That sounds rather sad. You'd make a great father. It seems terribly shallow to me."

I smiled, "I'm already trying to be an OK father." I paused and sighed, "I had depth once, and I lost it. So for a while, shallow's good."

I was aware of Myra just watching me as I spread apricot jam on a chunk of brioche. I waited.

"Do you still love her?"

Now that was a question! "Molly? I loved her once, and I guess she owns a bit of me, but times change. You can't live in the past."

Myra was quiet for a minute, and I was beginning to believe that I had successfully shut her up, but no.

"I don't think that actually answered my question."

"Because it is a question that is totally ....." I paused to choose my word, "Irrelevant? Hypothetical?.... I don't know. But what you are asking is: Am I in love with another man's wife? And the answer has to be No. And anyway, I'm not quite sure what Love is anymore. I thought Molly and I had it, but we obviously didn't. So, No, she is not part of my life in that sense. I have no commitment to her. My life has to be other people and other loves." I paused again, "And I think it's time I went to work."

As I drove into work I thought about Myra. Was I a fool to let such a beautiful girl slip from my grasp? Could I do anything to stop it? Well, I don't know about the second question, but I think it was sensible to let it relax into a friendship. I need some friends, I don't have too many, and a love affair at work is guaranteed to be trouble. But, I do need to widen my social life, meet more people, some as potential friends, and others as potential lovers.

I got to work at 09:15, which was a bit late, but not too bad. Carole greeted me with a smile, and told me that the Personnel meeting had only just started in my office, but that they'd postponed the discussion on pay rises for another day, and the accountants had returned to their desks.

I went through my messages and appointments with her at her desk, before I made my belated entrance to the meeting. Carole was watching me and suddenly said, "You seem in a good mood."

"I am." I winked.

"You've been delecting again, I can tell."

"Yes. But from here on in you will be interested to know, we are just good friends."

She looked slightly sad but questioning, so I added, "I mean it. We really are good friends. We both decided that a good working relationship and our careers were worth more than a passing affair. So don't worry."

"Pity. I thought you and the delectable Myra were well matched. You both seem to have upset the same amount of people when the rumour went round that you'd hooked up together."

I raised my eyebrows and waited, "Of course you upset plenty of the girls who had dreams that they could be the second Mrs Bennett. But Myra dashed as many men's fantasies."

"Well leave the girl's hearts dashed, I could do without that. But the men's fantasies can be restored with hope. That's up to Myra."

I went on reading my messages, and handed one back to her, it was an invite to a breakfast meeting of local business people, with an ex-Cabinet Minister as guest of honour. "I'll go to that. I need to go to more of those sort of things, widen my circle and all that."

And then I had an afterthought, "And so that my friend Myra .." and I put heavy emphasis on the 'friend' word, "...and I can have something to do over Easter, could you see if you can get a couple of good theatre tickets for Saturday night, please? Bath or Bristol, it doesn't really matter. A straight play or a musical, just something reasonably intelligent and entertaining."

I opened my office door and joined the meeting.

A couple of hours later, I was sitting at my desk trying to set an Agenda for the next board meeting when my phone rang, it was Carole: "I have Ralph Tremaine on the line, he needs to speak to you."

I sighed, "Put him through."

"Ralph! What can I do for you."

"Chris, thanks for phoning me back. I know I said you had to sort out this weekend with Molly, but I saw her yesterday and I did it for you."

I'm not phoning him back, but I ignored that one, "And?"

"And she's a complete mess. She doesn't know whether she's coming or going."

There was a pregnant pause while Ralph waited for me to volunteer to talk to her. I didn't.

Eventually, he picked up. "I think the best thing I can do is try to put some structure, some discipline on her Easter weekend. So, I've insisted that she and the boys stay here for the weekend. We'll go to Church on both Friday and Sunday, the formality of dressing a bit smarter and a formal service might help. You would be very welcome to join us."

"No thank you. That's not my scene."

Again there was a pause which I ended this time, "I was thinking of giving the boys at least one whole day out sometime. Give them a break from what must be a fairly tense atmosphere. I was thinking of Friday, as soon as possible really."

"Well, you can take them Friday. I doubt whether they need too many Church services. Why not take them out on Sunday afternoon as well, and come to lunch or tea on Monday?"

"You know what day Monday is?"

"Yes, it's Shakespeare's birthday. It will mean so much to her that you are there that day of all days. And what better day to talk to her?"

"God! You don't half ask a lot, Ralph."

"Well, you can give her some hope for the future, what better day to look forward as well as back. 'The miserable have no other medicine but only hope.' Isn't that Measure for Measure?"

"You should choose something from Love's Labour's Lost."

"One of the tragedies would be the most appropriate." Again he paused, "I know its hard, but come for tea on Monday at the least. Please, Chris."

I sighed, I didn't relish the prospect, "OK, then."

"And if she really does want to talk, then listen this time. OK."

"Now Ralph, I think I've always listened. Even when I was hearing things I didn't much like. But, if you could tell her to focus a bit on what a shit Peter is, then I might like listening a bit more."

"He isn't. He was wrong at the outset, but he isn't a shit. Now, we'll see you on Friday, before ten to pick up the boys?"

"Yes."

"And you'll come to tea on Monday."

"Yes. I said so, didn't I?"

"Good. Well I won't take up any more of your time."

I put the phone down and went out to Carole, "That was good of me, phoning Ralph back like that."

She smiled, "Yes it was, wasn't it?"

I looked at her, and shook my head, but I was smiling.

"Oh, Chris..." She'd obviously thought of something, "You're going to the Theatre Royal Bath, for A Streetcar Named Desire, curtain up at eight o'clock."

"Well done and thank you. I'll let the no longer delectable Myra know."

The rest of Wednesday passed fairly uneventfully. I did let Myra know about our theatre date. In the evening I did my television bit and seemed to get away from the flak flying around on Jamesons closure. But as I drove home my thoughts returned to trying to work out what I really felt about the collapse of Molly's marriage. My ideas changed by the mile driven, everything from delight at Peter's suffering through to fear for the future of Jamie and Ben. Later, I lay awake staring at the ceiling, but still came to no particular conclusion.

Business on Thursday went well, but being the last day before the Easter break, everybody seemed to be anxious to leave dead on time if not before. So, by five thirty I was sitting in my comfortable chair in my office, all alone and beginning to draft out ideas on how to focus the right players on new products.

I was deep in thought when I was roused by a knock on my open door, I looked up and there was Piers McBaine.

I smiled, he didn't. "This time I really do think you may have been a fucking bastard."

I waved him to sit down on one of the sofas. "And why?"

"I've been up at a conference in Harrogate for the first three days of this week. I've come back to find a very depressed Peter Davies, mainly working by himself in his room, hardly talking to anybody, and if anybody talks to him...... well he's near to tears and talking of divorce."

"Oh!" I said, still trying to keep my responses neutral.

"And he told me a little more about the other Friday." Piers stared at me, and I stared back, neither of us backing down.

I went and poured two whiskies. I handed him one, Piers watched me without a word, I tried to choose my words carefully, "Maybe I was a fucking bastard; I really don't understand that afternoon. I guess I should have backed away, but I didn't. So maybe you're right."

"What happened? I know how it ended up, I don't know how it started."

"It started with Molly phoning me up and saying she wanted to talk to me about something, and could we meet for a long lunch."

I went on to give him a fairly clinical summary of that afternoon. I finished with, "I know it shouldn't have happened, but my brain wasn't in logical mode, it was just mush. I was a walking talking bundle of emotions. Have you ever been in their dining room, for instance?"

Piers looked surprised, "Yes, of course I have."

"Well, that dining room is an exact replica of mine and Molly's dining room of five years ago. I helped choose that table and those chairs. Even the pictures on the walls are straight from Molly's and my old home..... and the colour of the walls. You probably can't begin to imagine what hit me in nostalgia, in sadness for all that I'd lost. And then she desperately needs me to take her to bed. I didn't stand a chance. It was wrong of me, and I don't know why she did it, but I followed as a lamb to the slaughter."

"So it wasn't all premeditated? Peter thinks you planned it all as an act of revenge. And what was it you said to him as you were leaving?"

I told him of my taking the opportunity to take revenge, "But I didn't plan it that way. I promise you Piers, I thought I was going to lunch with my ex to discuss the boys' education, and whatever she wanted to talk about - and I still don't know what that was." I smiled, "And it wasn't even particularly wonderful as far as sex goes. It was overlaid with huge emotion, but the act itself was pretty basic, quick and meaningless."

Piers sipped his whisky, thoughtfully.

It was me that broke the silence, "I would have thought that this single incident would be something to be got over, not allowed to destroy a good marriage. And surely, from what we know, Peter isn't an innocent angel, he knows these things happen. Once upon a time he seemed to build a life based on making them happen."

Piers sighed and looked at me, as if trying to make up his mind about something, "Why do you think Molly did it?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. At first I wondered if they were playing some silly sex game where she gets caught in bed with her lover, and then they spend the rest of the evening banging away like newly weds..."

"No, I can't see that..." Piers interjected.

GaryAPB
GaryAPB
858 Followers