Back to Business Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers

"Ohhhh shit yes," she screamed as her body bucked with orgasm.

Dave fucked her right through her orgasm and then pulled out and pulled her off the bed to her knees, she opened wide immediately and he fed her his pussy come covered cock which she eagerly sucked and cleaned.

Dave was certainly in a rush and Fiona was now back on her back as she was moments ago, Dave lined his cock up at her arsehole and let it sit in the deep recess for a moment and then began to push past what little resistance Fiona's arsehole now offered.

She'd taken that much cock in her arse over the last two years that her arsehole muscles were a bit more relaxed than they used to be, she still had a wonderfully tight arsehole but her body just took cock easier now.

"Yes Dave that's it fuck my arsehole, fuck my gold package arsehole," she told him as her muscles spread and his helmet invaded her followed by the rest of his thick shaft, "Oh yeah that's a nice cock," she whimpered and then came as he bottomed out in her rectum.

He let her finish and then told her he was going to ruin her arsehole.

"Yes please Dave, please ruin my arsehole, fuck me hard Dave make me come again I need to come again," she said to him through gritted teeth.

Dave didn't disappoint Fiona, he hammered her arsehole hard and fast with each powerful thrust making her cry out loudly through gritted teeth and a grimace on her face. She came again at some point but wasn't afforded the pleasure of being able to enjoy it as Dave just increased his the speed and power of his savage fucking.

His exertions had done him in and eventually he slowed to a slow pace for a few thrusts and then spunked in her rectum. "Just in time he said looking at his watch," and pulled out with a loud plop. Fiona didn't waste any time in getting up and pulled her knickers on trapping his come that would be seeping out soon enough.

Once dressed she closed up the laptop and stuffed it in her bag and headed for the door, "Thanks for doing business with us Dave, Francis will be in touch," she said and left. She ran down the corridors as fast as she could bare footed, she took then stairs as it was quicker and was in a cab by 18:30, "London City Hotel," she told the driver, "As fast as you can please," she added and then flopped back on the seat.

She dropped a twenty through the hatch of the cab and didn't wait for change, she didn't have time, she jumped in the first lift and hit floor four and waited agonisingly as it made it's slow ascent upwards. She stepped out and hurried left down the corridor until she was stood before room 219.

She looked at her watch 18:29 she smiled to herself and knocked the door. Victor client number two opened the door with a big grin and stepped aside to let her in and then closed the door behind her. Fiona was already pulling the laptop out the bag when he asked what she was doing.

"Mr Mulherne requires me to set this up so that he can check I offered the gold level package, if I don't I don't get paid, all footage is destroyed once viewed by Mr Mulherne," she said stopping setting up whilst he mulled it over for a second.

"That's fine, I could learn a lot from your boss it seems on how to utilise a workforce," he smiled.

Fiona was set up a minute or so later and turned to Victor and began undressing.

"Just open your blouse and drop your tits out your bra, then bunch your skirt round your waist and bend over the bed you fucking whore," he said in a stern confident voice.

Fiona wasn't there to argue she was there to provide a service and seal deals so unbuttoned her blouse fully and the pulled her bra cups down letting her huge boobs fall free and hand between the blouse. Victor's expression didn't even change so she eased her tight skirt up over her arse with a wiggle of her arse and bunched it round her waist.

Victor's eyes dropped from her tits to the damp gusset of her thin knickers that clung to her swollen pussy lips but still he just stared. She walked to the end of the bed and turned her back to Victor and bent forward until her head was on the duvet and her hands either side of her head, then she waited.

Victor approached her slowly after a minute and stood behind her, "Your mine for the next how many minutes whore?" he said.

Fiona lifted her head to look at her watch, "Thirty four minutes and 28 seconds," she said.

"And the gold package includes?" he said laying a hand on the small of her back which he lowered until her found the waistband of her knickers. he rubbed the thin material between his fingers and then rubbed over her arse until his finger snaked under the elastic at the bottom.

"Gold package for potential clients is the full use of all of my holes," she said as if it was a normal thing.

"Good," he said," it looks as though I'm not the first tonight, have you whored already whore?" he asked running a thumb over her sticky gusset pushing the material between her pussy lips.

"I've come straight from whoring at the Bloomsbury hotel with a potential client," she told him.

"I see," he said pulling the knickers from her pussy and stretching them over her left arse cheek. Cold air wisped over her sensitive holes and she shivered a little. "Am I the last client your whoring yourself for tonight?" he asked unzipping his trousers.

"No, after you I have five more appointments around London, Mr Mulherne is hoping I can drum up a lot of business this weekend for him," Fiona explained, and then flinched as his fingers found her clit.

"I wouldn't like to be appointment number seven, they'll be nothing gold plated about your holes after six cocks have been up it will there whore?" he said mocking her disgustingness.

"No there won't," she agreed

He then pulled away and went over to her back and pulled out her phone and threw it on the bed near her," Call Francis for me whore," he told her.

Fiona was no a bit concerned as she didn't want to let Francis down, she dialled the number and handed it over as it began to ring , she then laid her head back down and listed as the potential client spoke to Francis.

"Francis, Victor here from VVR, yeah hi, actually there is a bit of a problem," he said as Fiona listened on, "Yeah that's a lovely gesture Francis, never hand dealings with a company that provide this level of service it's fantastic," he said.

"No, no I haven't fucked her yet, that's the problem Francis," he said causing Fiona to try and look back at Victor but he pointed ahead and she resumed her position. "I'm potentially going to be giving your company a hell of an order and was promised a gold package client experience Francis," he said in to the phone.

"What I've got here Francis is your whore bent over the bed with her arsehole still leaking the first clients come from it like a two bit street walker," he said.

Shit Fiona thought, in her haste she hadn't even thought to use the baby wipes in her bag to clean herself up a bit, now she may of blown the deal, or so she thought.

"No I'll tell you what Francis I'm not sticking my dick in this tonight so if we are going to deal this whore meets me here for breakfast after she's slept, and showered and washed her dirty holes out, I'll then have an extended hour and a half gold package before we deal ok," he said to Francis.

"Great I'll see her here for seven and I'll make sure she's at the convention for 9 sharp," he said and hung up the phone.

He threw the phone down near her head and then spoke, "I assume you got the gist whore so I'll see you here at seven with a nice clean pussy and arsehole," he said, "Now get out," he barked.

Fiona was shaken a little by his tone and stood and rearranged herself under his watchful gaze, she tucked her tits back in and buttoned her blouse then gathered her things before she tried to apologise.

"I do apologise for my lack of professionalism, I should of cleaned myself for you," she said.

"Yes you should, you can make up for it tomorrow," he said and strode to the door and opened it so she could leave.

"I will, you won't be disappointed," she said and left.

She now had plenty of time before her meeting with Chris at the Pasha hotel so went in to the first ladies toilet she saw in the hotel she was about to leave. She stripped of her soiled knickers and discarded them behind the toilet seat and then baby wiped her cunt and arsehole clean. She dabbed it dry with tissue paper and then fished another pair of knickers out of her handbag.

Fiona had learned a long time ago to by at least three pairs of knickers to match bras because she never knew when she'd lose a pair, it happened quite a lot and as part of her whore training she always remembered to carry spares. She pulled fresh knickers on then headed for a cab.

She arrived a t room 14 on the ground floor of the Pasha hotel at 19:20, ten minutes early and as fresh as possible down below, this must score her brownie points as she wouldn't have to let on what happened.

She knocked the door and was greeted by Chris in a towel; she admired his tall muscular body and entered. She told him about the laptop but he didn't care, he'd dropped his towel and was removing her skirt as she set up much the same as Dave had done.

Her pussy instantly juiced at the thought letting this stranger undress her in his hotel room after meeting him for the first time that day and sucked his cock within three minutes, now she was here to fuck him and her cunt juiced some more as she thought about how much she loved being owned and a whore.

He was very eager and as soon as her knickers were off he kicked her feet apart and fed three fingers straight up her pussy and pushed his thumb hard in to her clit.

"Ooooooooohhh," Fiona moaned as she tried to finish the laptop set up.

"Soaking wet, come on tell me what number am I," he asked pumping her hole hard and fast.

"Number three," she panted, his vigorous fingering already stirring a orgasm in her, "Number two didn't fuck me though because I turned up with a come filled arsehole, it was, OOOOOOOOOHHHH shit, very unprofessional of me," she panted.

"Damn I loved a come filled hole," he said and pumped her harder at the thought, "Get that blouse and bra off," he told her not missing a beat.

She managed to strip it off and now stood naked before him.

"Fuck me look at them," he said leaning forward to bite her right nipple.

"Owwwwwwwwww yessss bite my nipple," she urged him and he did it some more until Fiona was moaning loudly on his hand. She was nearing orgasm now and she was driving herself downwards as his fingers drove upwards doubling the force that his fingers were jabbing in to her cunt.

he left her nipple momentarily to watch her obscenely ride his fingers and he too sensed her orgasm brewing, the tell-tale signs were there as her knees began to close together gripping his fingers and her head was backwards her eyes rolling in her head and her teeth gritted together groaning deeply.

He drove in and her legs snapped shut locking his three fingers in her hole and his thumb on her clit, "Shiiiiiiittt yes rub my clit, I'm going to come," she shouted at him. his thumb worked her bud fast and then she exploded nosily and she pushed her groin lower on to his fingers feeling every last millimetre an knuckle.

She held that awkward stance for over forty seconds and then she rose up and opened her knees letting Chris's fingers free. He held them up and her pussy juice was all over them as well as his hand and wrist. He pushed her to her knees and he fed her his seven inches which she eagerly accepted and began to suck with all her might.

By quarter to eight she was squatting over him lowering her cunt on to his cock after being told to ride him hard, she had her feet either side him and she squatted all the way down sinking the whole length up inside her , then she placed hands on his smooth chest and began to bounce up and down hard and fast riding him hard like he'd asked.

She came on him and flopped on his chest for a moment whilst she recovered for a moment.

"Same again this time with your arsehole," he said to her

Fiona was clearly in to Chris as she'd had two big orgasms and she jumped up in a flash although she had just over exerted herself for the last fifteen minutes and was shattered she pushed his cock in to her arse and lowered herself on to his length.

She then anally rode his cock with the same enthusiasm and gusto as she had a moment ago, she came again after four minutes only this time Chris pushed her up and told her to carry on riding him, and with her legs clamped together she fucked herself up and down slowly as her hyper sensitive body released itself again. Her whorish behaviour making her body loses control.

Once her orgasm had gone he demanded she increase the pace again and she willingly did so until it was Chris's turn to unload and he did so after gripping her waist and holding her down as his cock erupted in her rectum. As she stood up a huge stream of come fell from her stretched arse and landed on his cock.

Fiona bent over the bed and cleaned it all off his cock and balls for him not giving a shit that his cock had been buried in her arsehole for the last twenty minutes. Satisfied she'd serviced him well she checked her watch and told him she had to go and five minutes later she was in another cab on the way to meet Ralph the first American of four for 20:30pm.

Arriving early she went to the loo and cleaned her holes as best she could, the last thing she wanted to do was have another episode like with victor.

Fiona needn't of worried though, Ralph was super keen and eager, so much so that as she set up the laptop her knickers were lowered round her legs just below her arse cheeks and her skirt was roughly pushed round her waist.

"Spread um whore," Ralph commanded her in a strong American accent, and Fiona immediately opened her legs as far as her knickers would allow, which wasn't all that far, "Reach back and spread those cheeks you English slut," he told her and Fiona's hands left the laptop and reached back nad pulled her cheeks apart showing off her soaking sticky cunt and stretched arsehole.

"Wow, look at it, been some cock through them holes tonight aint that right whore?" he said undoing his robe and letting it drop on the floor as he approached, naked, eight inches of hard American cock swinging before him.

"Yes, your cock will be the third," she looking over her shoulder and doing nothing to hide her slutty smile at the size of his cock. On seeing it she tried to open her legs wider digging the already stretched to the limit knickers deeper in to her skin. Her fingers dug deeper in to the cleft near her arsehole and she pulled apart harder opening herself for his meat.

Ralph noticed this and laughed, "That's it missy open up for Ralphs big cock," he said.

He placed hands on her waist and Fiona gasped knowing that she would be filled soon, he pushed his cock forward and her slick pussy lips parted with ease and stretched over Ralphs huge helmet and he continued to pushed forward filling her to the brim, stopping only when his whole length was buried in her cunt.

"Oh my god, oh god yes I love your big cock," she told him.

He pulled out after ten or so seconds in her warm available pussy and left her gaping, he then pushed forward this time his cock head hit her arsehole and with a sharp push her arse muscles were breached and eight fat inch slid in to her rectum.

"Oh my fucking gooddddd Ralph, fuck me that's a big cock, oohhh it hurts," she grimaced.

He didn't speak to her again for the next thirty minutes; he used her arse and pussy as he liked and when he wanted over and over. Fiona had moved her hands back to the front in order to barce herself against the powerful thrusts she was taking.

She absolutely loved thick long cock and she came four times before Ralph unloaded in her battered pussy.

"Your when hell of a ride missy, consider the contract signed," he said wiping his cock over her arse cheeks.

"Thank you," she said to him with a smile etched across her face, pleased with the huge cock she'd just taken.

"See yourself out, I'm going to take a shower," he said heading naked in to the bathroom.

Fiona baby wiped her leaking pussy and cleaned around her holes as best she could before pulling her soiled knickers back on. They actually felt crusty against her pussy now and were getting uncomfortable. She tucked the laptop under her arm and left, finding the lift she hit level 6 and travelled up and began looking for room 612.

Her next appointment was Chuck, the eldest of all the men he was probably pushing sixty, was about five feet seven and overweight. He smiled as he opened the door and Fiona smiled back and kissed him as she passed all part of the gold package provided by an experienced whore.

He waited until the laptop was set up then told her to strip naked and get in the shower, she did as he asked and was soon stood in the large shower cubicle in a plush hotel room with client number five.

Chuck joined her and shut the door behind her after placing the laptop on the side near the sink. He took a tube of shower gel and squeezed it out all over her big tits, "Soap them big things up for me," he said.

Whilst Fiona soaped herself for him he squeezed a big dollop in his hand and stuck his hands between her legs and rubbed it all round her dirty holes, "Best clean this up a bit before I go sticking my cock in there," he told her.

Fiona wasn't easily embarrassed, I'd knocked that out of her over the last two years, embarrassment wasn't a good trait for a whore, but she couldn't help but go a bit red at his way of telling her she was a dirty tramp. She soon forgot that though as his chubby fingers pushed inside her cunt for the first time.

"Hummmmm," she moaned and opened her legs a bit giving him better access to add a third fat finger and pump her harder. "Ummmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmm" she hummed as her pussy was roughly fingered.

He then pushed her in to the corner of the shower on to a tiled ledge so that she had to sit down; it was just about wide enough for her arse. He then lifted both legs and hooked them over his shoulders and keened in to her with his weight, she looked very uncomfortable squashed in the corned under his bulk.

He lifted his tummy a little and jabbed around until his cock found a hole; I'm not sure which as I couldn't see on the screen because Chuck's fat American ass was in the way. I took a guess at his cock being relatively small due to the little groans Fiona was omitting. He pumped away slowly for a few minutes then seemed to rest, clearly tired.

This went on for about fifteen minutes before he came all over her stomach.

"Suck me," he told her.

Fiona unfolded her legs and sunk to her knees in front of him, the water cascading from above as she lifted his tummy and then raised her head and took his dick in her mouth. She sucked him for the next twenty minutes under that shower until her blew down her throat, of course she swallowed that's all Fiona knew how to do.

She borrowed a towel to dry under the watchful gaze of a very pleased Chuck who had remained naked on the bed. Fiona kissed him once more and then left for appointment number 5 at the Regency Hotel.

As she entered the Regency lobby she heard her name being shouted from the left and saw Pete standing at the bar. She went over and he bought her a drink which she didn't really want but like a good whore she did as requested by the client.

Pete was drunk and being very loud so wasn't being to discreet as the reason why Fiona had turned up in the bar, she did her best to get him out of there and eventually he let after two whiskeys and telling the twelve business men in there that he was off to seal a deal.

MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers