Back to Cock

Story Info
Two lesbians find themselves in an unusual invasion.
1.2k words
3.34
23.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"We have to get out of here! As quickly as possible it's not safe to be here!" Janna screamed. She was in the middle of trying to stuff all her clothing into her backpack and managing to get about half of one pair pants in. "Faster, must go faster!" She screamed.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Luna shouted. She was busy tossing her sex toys into her sack. She "It's not the end of the world!" She was having a hard time choosing between the double sided flaring head dildo with rotating Christmas lights and the black anaconda since they wouldn't both fit in the compartment. After a painful deliberation he tossed them both aside in favor of the dual headed piston action special edition dolphin. "It's only a couple of days."

"Only a couple of days? Only a couple of days! Do you know what could happen in a couple of days?" Janna closed her eyes for a moment and in that second she could see the world burning down around her. There were broken bodies, screaming children, and birds chasing cats. "I don't know how we'll last that long!"

"We'll find away Janna. We'll find a way I swear it!" Luna was trying to convince herself as much as she was trying to convince Janna. The fact was that nothing like this had ever happened before and she had no idea how they would make it through to the next hour, much less the next day, week, month or year.

The building they were in started rumbling. Pictures started coming off the walls. A huge jolt sent the refridgerator halfway across the kitchen and the microwave the entire way. Everything in the cupboards was splayed across the floor of the tiny kitchen section of their one room apartment. "Fuck, not now! We need more time!" Luna shouted and then covered her mouth.

She knew better than to make noise. That was how those things hunted. They could hear you, feel you walking around. The egg heads had some technical term for it like vibrosensationialism or echolocation but it just meant you needed to be very quiet and hold perfectly still when the rumbling started. Everybody knew that.

So why in the eleven frozen hells was Janna stomping her feet like a petulant child? "Stop it!" Luna hissed. She couldn't even hear her own voice though. Even if Janna had heard Luna she didn't seem to be in the mood to listen stomping her foot angrily.

Luna watched in horror as the floor between her and Janna started to bulge upward. Rips started appearing in the carpet (which did match the drapes) and finally the biggest blackest cock she had ever seen came bulging upward from the floor. Janna screamed and the thing turned toward her and rushed her. Pinned between nearly twenty long feet of hard dick and the wall the only thing Janna could do was continue screaming.

Luna didn't dear move to help. She just stared on while it rubbed itself all over her young nubile body. It oozed a clear secretion from its head and soon it was coved in the slick fluid. Soon the goo had coated Janna as well making her already revealing yellow sundress completely transparent as it clung to her shapely form.

"No. Don't. Stop!" Janna begged. Luna had to surpress a giggle since. Punctuation was important she couldn't tell if the gaps were because she was gasping for air or not. Any doubts she had faded away when she saw Janna peeling her dress off and wrapping one leg around her assaulter. The huge black dick's mushroom shaped head started expanding and contracting faster and faster and finally a thick white viscous juice flowed out coating it and Janna.

"No." Luna whispered. The glop covering Janna only took a few seconds to harden into a shell. Luna had never actually seen the process before but she'd heard about it. Heard what happened to the women who were encased in the ooze. There was nothing you could do to save them and it was fast.

A few minutes later the hardened cocoon started crumbling. One hand pushed its way up out of the crust. Another arm shot out and together they started pulling the dried flecks of dried slime away. Beneath it Janna had been transformed, her formally smallish breasts were nearly as big as her head now, her stomach was narrower and her hips flared outward. Her face was perfectly made up with blushing cheeks, blue eye shadow and fuck me red lips.

"Luna, this is wonderful. Why don't you come on over. Be the kind of woman who loves Big Black Cocks rubbing all over her." Janna purred stepping around the now suddenly flaccid cock. It slithered around facing toward Luna who was suddenly painfully aware that Janna and the black behemoth were between her and the only exit.

"You don't want to do this Janna. We're friends." Luna took a hesitant step back and found her back against the wall. She peaked out the window for a moment but that idea was squashed before it was fully formed. Outside there were at least a dozen dicks of every shape and size were leaving enormous fucking holes and tearing up the lawn. They were every size and color ranging from black ones that put the one in the room to shape, beasts towering over the house to tiny pale ones and mottled ones. She would make it if she tried running.

"You're right we are friends. Besties, that's why I want to do this, to let you know how wonderful this feels." She kept walking toward Luna and when she reached her best friend she cupped her face and pulled her into a long deep kiss.

Luna couldn't quite pull away from her friend. She smelled wonderful and tasted even better. When their tongues met Luna felt her knees go weak beneath her. She leaned in towards her friend. She didn't fight Janna when she started to pull strip her. Instead Luna closed her eyes and purred. It was impossible to fight that feeling bubbling up inside of her from the taste of her friend.

Oh you dirty cock. I bet you're enjoying this! Luna thought, she tried to resist but that melted away when Janna guided her down to the floor and the two women intertwined their legs grinding their clits together.

"Faster!" Luna gasped. It seemed like any moment the two of them would burst into flames or something equally dramatic. She looked into Janna's eyes, saw the bright blue bliss and lost herself. Luna cupped her own breasts, pinched at her nipples. Luna was only a few seconds from an orgasm when a shadow hovered over her.

She looked up and found that the shadow was actually the big black cock hovering over her. It was flaring up again and making a sound similar to a dying giraffe. An oooooyeah oooyeah grumble. She shrieked and was covered in whatever sauce it spewed.

Second later after it had seeped into all of her pores Luna broke free and stretched. She felt amazing. "Oh, is this what I've been missing? It's been so long since we had cock."

"I know. We must lead the rest of our sisters back to the promised land. Back to cock!"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers