Back to England Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know and I love you too, but now, I really have to go else I'm going to get my arse kicked by the boss, somehow I don't think the 'I was saying goodbye to my boyfriend' excuse would work with him anymore."

I sighed, for me in one way it was the perfect way to say goodbye. With that I smiled a sad smile as unshed tears collected and gleamed in my eyes at the realisation that this was it for a while. A month may not be that long but after having Izzy around so much in the summer, it wasn't going to be easy settling in once I got to London. I sighed again. Izzy laughed then pulled me in close for a proper hug before releasing me. It seemed to make my heavy heart lighten a little.

As she rushed out of the door towards her car she called after me: "Have a safe journey to London and I'll see you as soon as I can."

I had no idea how I managed to keep myself together as I watched Izzy drive out of my life, be it only for a short time but one thing was for sure - I couldn't stop thinking about her all evening, what with the messy hair and sticky thighs reminding me of our short time together.

***

It's been five long years since I last stood outside my father's apartment. I should have done it immediately after his death but I just could not bring myself to do it so with a lot of apprehension I slowly opened the door to his apartment.

Thankfully Dad had taken out a 99 year lease on the property so at least I had some where to stay but where does one start. For with sorrowful eyes Dad was still here; from his shaving gear in the bathroom to the pair of socks just thrown in the corner, it looked as if he was still here or returning in the very near future but this was not true, those bastards in Iraq had seen to that.

Feeling heavy-hearted I just sat on his bed and cried until no further tears wept from my body: perhaps I had made the wrong decision to make a home here; although I had no true memories of this place it was HIS place and to me HIS presence would always be here no matter how much I changed it. Too tired and angry to make myself at 'home' I quickly lock up and headed for the nearest hotel, OK call me stupid but it's just one of those things you men would never understand.

*** "Just the night?" asked the receptionist.

"Hmmm...no you better give me a couple of days just in case," I replied.

"As it's a Friday, our best deal is 3 for 2, in other words if you book in now you can stay until Monday but there's a catch, if you fail to stay the Sunday night we'll charge you full rate for each day."

"Sounds a pretty good deal to me...I'll take it," I quickly uttered; and so my new life in England begins.

TBC

OK not one of my best, drugs and circumstances have seen to that but at least it's a start. Unfortunately being a very private person your comments good or bad are welcomed but emails etc. will continue to be unanswered.

12