Back to Haunt Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers

"What other bit's and pieces?" Mike asked carefully.

"Well, there was the cane for a start. How does that sound?"

"I'm not sure, mum, I'm not that into pain."

"And I'm not into hurting you so it wouldn't be more than love taps but if you're going to be the naughty schoolboy the Miss Cindi has got to have a cane."

"And what about a strap-on?" Mike asked.

"Oh, I won't be buying a strap-on," I replied. Mike's face dropped. "But Miss Cindi might." The smile returned to Mike's face.

"Thanks, Miss Cindi, you're the best."

"Now, it isn't a Cindi Suxx video if she doesn't end up with come all over her face and tits. Why don't I kneel down in front of you again and we can have another go at you fucking my tits."

And minutes later I got my wish. There was quite a bit considering that it wasn't that long after he had come the first time; there was plenty to splash all over my face and my tits and, although Jane Robinson would never do such a thing, Cindi Suxx felt hot, horny and alive as she smeared the goo all over herself.

As I showered myself off afterwards it did cross my mind to wonder what we were getting into but I was also excited about what came next. It was time to do some shopping.

HoHumMum
HoHumMum
168 Followers