Back to Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"I should get you some lunch," he murmured, though he made no move to leave. Instead, he nibbled on her earlobe, and sipped from her lips again.

"I'll help you," she offered between kisses, "if you'll let me up for air!"

He heard the amusement in her voice and chuckled, slowly letting her go.

"Come on then! I know I've been greedy, but I can wait a bit longer, now that you're here!"

Taking her hand, he led her out, showing her his bedroom, the bathroom, the living room and dining room, and then took her to the kitchen, where Scrooge was curled up asleep by the door.

"I'll introduce you when he wakes up," he said, squeezing her hand. "Now, just sit there and let me get organized. Lunch will be ready in a jiffy!"

He bent to kiss her once more, then turned away to busy himself with lunch.

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers