Back to Mowing Lawns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Will, that was wonderful." Then she stood up and kissed me.

The rain had stopped and the sun came out to dry the lawn; Helen and I rested and talked, mostly about her husband and marriage. I had long since learned that bedding a married woman, you had to be a good listener because they almost always felt the need to tell you how they had been wronged to justify why they were fucking you. I learned to listen and to respond with sensitivity and that brought me many rewards. That day my reward for listening was a wonderful blowjob; yes, as she had told me, she swallowed and she swallowed every drop.

Later that afternoon, I was just finishing mowing the lawn when a car pulled into the garage. Several minutes later, a man in a suit, holding a briefcase, stood in the driveway watching me work. I acknowledged him with a nod and continued mowing. He went into the house carrying his little briefcase. For some reason, I had a very rewarding feeling seeing the husband of the woman I had spent the morning fucking; I guess it's a carryover from the caveman.

The following week when I mowed Helen's lawn, she slipped me a note telling me that she and her friend, Robin, would stop by on Sunday about mid-morning. Her plan was to drop Robin off then go shopping for a few hours. That may have been her plan, but it was not mine. My plan was that both women would join me in a threesome. I wasn't sure how much coaxing it would take, but I would make my best arguments.

It was about ten o'clock Sunday morning when they arrived. Helen had told me the truth, Robin was a very attractive woman; she was maybe five-foot-five, tanned, and very shapely. Her cold black, curly hair was short and sprinkled with a gray hair here and there. Her nose suggested she came from a Mediterranean heritage and that was offset by a beautiful smile, emerald green eyes, and full red lips.

Helen almost immediately announced, "I just wanted to introduce the two of you and I'll leave it to you to get better acquainted."

I replied, "Nothing doing; you are going to have coffee with us and tell me what your husband has said about you hiring me. That is unless you have already replaced me with some other guy you are in a hurry to go see." I smiled and winked at Robin.

As I led the way into the kitchen bar, Helen explained, "No, no I just didn't want to be in the way; you know, three's a crowd."

"By the way, you both look delicious." I gave each a kiss, "And that saying is not true. Quite the contrary, I have found that three can be a wonderful adventure."

Robin and I smiled at each other while Helen stammered a bit. I let her off the hook, "Aren't you going to ask Robin to tell you everything that happened while we were together?"

I poured Irish cream into the coffee cups as Helen admitted that she would want a detail report from Robin since she had told Robin every detail of our encounter the previous week.

"Well, stay and see for yourself. You might be surprised at just what three people are capable of together."

Robin spoke up, "I'm up for it if you are."

We stood in a small cluster by the bar sipping our coffee. Everyone seemed to be breathing deeper as we contemplated the possibilities of what was to come. I sat my cup on the counter and began unbuttoning Helen's knit top.

Helen blushed a little, "Are you taking my top off right here?"

"Yes, hasn't Robin seen you without a top?"

"Yes."

"Have I seen you without your top?"

"Well, yes," she replied as I slipped the small garment down her arms leaving her white breasts shining like headlights against the rest of her tanned upper torso.

I turned to Robin, "Aren't those beautiful?"

Robin agreed and smiled, but Helen tried to cover herself with her hands and arms. I took the coffee cup from Robin's hand and lifted her halter top over her head. She seemed pleased to show off her firm, completely tanned breasts to a stranger and her best friend.

I looked at Robin, "I think someone needs a hug, don't you?"

Robin removed Helen's hands from her breasts, leaned close, and wrapped her arms around her friend; their firm mature breasts pressed together. Helen's anxiety seems to melt away as Robin held her close. I removed my shirt and wrapped both women in my arms. Robin turned to face me and our lips met. It was a delicious, warm, open-mouth kiss; our tongues searched each other's oral cavities. As soon as it was over, I kissed Helen the same way. It was quickly obvious that our pulse and heart rates had increased considerably; hands began to glide over bodies, our breathing increased. We alternated kisses several times without even separating lips.

When we stopped for a breath, I told them, "After kissing both of you, I can tell you that you are really missing out by not kissing each other."

Robin didn't hesitate; she kissed Helen with the same open mouth kiss she had shared with me. Helen quickly caught up to her friend and the three of us engaged in almost one continuous kiss for several minutes. When we took a break, I stepped between them and pulled them close. What a wonderful feeling; I alternated between feeling Robin's warm breasts against my chest at the same time feeling Helen's warm breasts against my back. I then turned around to experience the opposite.

"Didn't I tell you that three can be an adventure?"

The girls giggled; I added, "Let's go to the bedroom and see what other adventures are in store."

Once in the bedroom, the girls went straight for the button and zipper of my cut-offs; I was naked and my cock was already showing the effects of our topless, threesome kissing in the kitchen. I stripped off the girl's skirts and left them in their panties; both wore French cut bikinis, Robin's were mint green and Helen wore white lace.

I stood behind Robin and cupped her breasts in my hands, "Helen, would you do the honors and slip Robin's panties off and hand them to me."

Helen, once again, was hesitant to try something new and daring. She approached Robin cautiously trying to decide how to take off another woman's panties; it was if she was trying to hide behind her own arms. Finally, she stood in front of Robin and placed her hands in the waistband on her hips; she moved them over Robin's hips and firm round cheeks then bent at the waist to push them down Robin's shapely legs with her head purposefully to the outside of her legs. Never once did she look at the thick, black patch of pubic hair that hid all her friend's secrets. She held the panties for Robin to step out of then handed them to me.

I held them close to my face as I had done with her panties a week earlier, and inhaled their scent, "I'm surprised that you were so close to something so beautiful and didn't stop to give it a kiss."

She blushed then giggled as I said, "Robin, it's your turn to take off Helen's panties."

Robin was ready for the challenge; she quickly knelt in front of Helen without hesitation. She looked up at Helen and smiled as she slowly slid her hands up her friend's smooth thighs to the waistband of her white, lace panties; her hard nipples followed her hands to mid thigh. Without breaking eye contact Robin slowly peeled the silky fabric over Helen's round hips quickly exposing the white tan lines of her small bikini bottom. When Helen's panties were down to mid-thigh, Robin broke eye contact and took into the beauty of her friend's patch of brown pubic hair and exposed labia. She looked up at Helen again then lowered her head and kissed the beautiful treat several times. There was no doubt she wanted to linger a while, but she completed her task and handed me Helen's panties. After inhaling her scent I offered Robin the same; she smiled and inhaled her friend's scent.

The three of us climbed onto the bed; Robin made sure Helen was between us. We went back to our threesome kissing before Robin and I moved lower to kiss and tease Helen's nipples. When I moved my hand down Helen's body to the juncture of her legs, Robin's hand was already there exploring Helen's pubic hair covered folds. I lifted Helen's knee to give her friend more room to explore and returned to kissing and tweaking her nipples; a quiet, "ooh" escaped her lips. I heard the soft squishing sound of fingers probing soft, wet membranes. Helen's hips began to move slowly as more oohs, uums, and aahs escaped her lips.

Robin slipped between Helen's legs and pushed them open; I watched her kiss her friends, smooth thighs, hips, and tummy before kissing the pubic mound above her juicy cunt. Her eyes and fingers explored the puffy, hair covered, outer lips before kissing them; she pried open the brownish, pink labia with her tongue then began playing in the slick, wet furrow. When Robin slipped several fingers into her friend's juicy cunt and began finger fucking her friend, Helen went wild.

While I enjoyed the beautiful sight of Robin eating out her best friend, I was also enjoying the sight of Robin's pretty, completely tanned, sweet ass wiggling about as she enjoyed her sweet treat. I completely abandoned Helen's delicious breasts and nipples and moved to the bottom of the bed and began kissing Robin's smooth flanks and ass cheeks. I soon slipped between her thighs and pushed opened her cheeks; what a beautiful sight. Deep in the crevasse between her cheeks was a beautiful bloom; its petals carefully arranged to protect the secret entrance hidden beneath the thick, black, curly pubic hair. My tongue quickly pushed aside the camouflage and tore into the delicate petals. Robin wiggled her hips; I heard a soft giggle between the moans and grunts emanating from Helen. I moved my tongue lower into the hair covered, puffy mounds of Robin's vulva; the tip of my nose pressed against her rear orifice as my tongue slipped into her slick, wet trench.

Helen was bucking her hips and cunt against Robin's face and fingers; her moans became yelps. Her grunts became cries until she collapsed on the bed and gently pushed Robin's face away from her completely soaked, red, and swollen cunt. I moved off the bed to retrieve a lubricated rubber from the nightstand while the girls rearranged themselves.

Robin had moved up Helen's body in a typical missionary position supported on her hands and knees and began kissing Helen's lips; her hanging breasts swayed over her friend's chest. Helen pressed her breasts together so that Robin's nipples could dance over her own.

"Do you like the taste of your pussy on my lips?" Helen nodded and Robin ran her tongue over her lips, "I certainly like the taste of your pussy on my lips."

Helen commented, "I didn't know you did that with women."

"Well, I only have a few times many years ago. I have wanted to bring it up several times when we have been together lamenting over our cheating husbands, but you never took my hints," Robin replied then kissed her again.

Robin added, "It was a wonderful experience, seeing you completely open, enjoying your taste, and aroma. I hope you will let me enjoy you again."

Helen looked into her friend's eyes and touched her face, "I will."

I got finally got the package open and rolled the cold, sloppy rubber down my engorged shaft and climbed onto the bed behind Robin. I gave her sweet ass a few good smacks then followed up with a dozen or so tender kisses. With one good push my slimy, latex encased cock sunk deep into Robin's tight, hot ass; the cold slimy rubber warmed up quickly. Robin lifted Helen's legs up toward her chest.

"Hold on tight, we are about to be fucked," Robin told Helen.

I quickly realized that while I was very seriously fucking a beautiful ass, the girls were giggling, talking, and kissing. Oh well, I was still having a good time watching the beautiful women enjoying themselves as my latex encased slipped in and out of Robin's ass. Their playfulness didn't last long; Robin opened her legs wider, lowering her pubic mound against Helen's cunt. As I pounded Robin's ass, she began pounding Helen's cunt. Helen reached down and grasped the cheeks of Robin's ass and pulled her tighter against her. Opening Robin's cheeks wider allowed me to drill deeper.

Over the years, I had taken part in many threesomes with two women, but this trio was like no other. Once Helen was spent, Robin shifted her hips higher up Helen's body so her cunt could have contact with Helen's pubic mound. Robin began working out on Helen as I continued to pound her ass; with a rubber on there was no doubt that I could fuck all day if I needed to. There was no need for a marathon, Robin quickly wore herself out and begged for rest. I slipped out of her well-serviced ass and Robin rolled off of Helen. We gasped to catch our breath; we were wet with sweat.

After a short rest, we rearranged our bodies; I was on my back with Helen between my legs kissing my bare, swollen cock.

"I want you to fill my mouth so I can swallow every drop of you," she said looking up from my balls.

Robin decided she wanted a front row seat and straddled my upper torso so she could watch Helen workout on my cock; I again had a front row seat to Robin's beautiful ass and a thick patch of pubic hair. As Helen sunk her hot, wet mouth completely down my cock, my fingers probed Robin's secret holes; my lips kissed her rear flanks. Every breath I took filled my nostrils with the rich aroma of Robin's still dripping cunt. Both Robin's and Helen's hands moved over my chest and stomach while Helen's mouth bobbed up and down my cock. Helen took short breaks and let her tongue dance over the tip of my cock and around the underside of my glans. She didn't ignore my balls either; her fingers stretched my sac and her mouth held each one gently. I just had to lift my head a little to enjoy the rich, creamy taste of Robin's cunt and suckle her clit.

Once Helen got serious and began bobbing her head up and down my shaft, it only took minutes for the sensations to move throughout my body; had I been standing I don't believe my legs would have held me up. My nuts exploded and sent hot spurts of thick, hot liquid pulsing through my turgid cock. Helen did an excellent job containing the flood that filled her mouth. She quickly rose up and shared my still hot semen with Robin.

Robin and Helen stretched out beside me and shared their salty kisses with me. We snuggled and cuddled for an hour or so before my cock again began to twitch. That must have gotten Helen to thinking.

"What was it like the first time you, ah . . . , you know, got with another woman?" Helen asked.

"It was nice, I liked it. I didn't just dive in; we spent time kissing and touching each other first. When I first touched her pussy, it was pretty much like touching my own except it was between someone else's legs."

Robin chuckled, "After touching each other our fingers were wet with their juices. We tasted our fingers and licked them clean; her juices tasted and smelled just like mine."

Robin slipped her hand between her legs and dipped her fingers into her wet cunt. They came out glistening with her juices.

"Here, try them and see if they don't taste like yours," Robin said as she extended her hand toward Helen. Robin giggled then added, "I should have dipped Will's cock in me for you to try."

Helen did lick Robin's fingers clean then smiled a big smile.

Robin continued the story, "After tasting my first pussy, I wanted to see how they compared; I had only seen mine in the mirror. I slid between her legs and looked it over; the only difference I could see from the outside was that her labia were exposed, sort of like yours except hers were completely pink. My labia are just barely visible from the outside."

She opened her legs for Helen to see the slivers of pink showing between her puffy vulvas; Helen looked carefully at her friend's outer genitalia.

"When I opened her lips I was taken by the beautiful array of pastel pink membranes and contrasting purple veins glistening with her creamy liquid. Her clit looked like a tiny penis shaped protrusion. It was such a beautiful sight that I was compelled to kiss it; when I did my tongue just darted out."

"And that my Dear, is how I ate my first pussy," Robin laughed.

It was easy to see that Helen had been affected by the story and ideas were spinning in her head. She sat quietly for several minutes; I lifted her hand and moved it between Robin's legs without any resistance. She lowered her head and eyes when her hand came to rest against the hair covered mound of her friend. She began to move it gently and slowly over the soft folds; she moved closer to Robin then finally looked her in the eyes. She took a deep breath then spread her fingers wider; Robin leaned backward, resting on her arms, and then opened her legs for her friend to explore.

I diverted my attention away from Helen and focused on Robin's already hard nipples; I kissed, licked, and nipped at the hard nubbins to give Robin pleasure. I noticed that Robin began slowly grinding her hips; I glanced down. Helen's fingers were deep in Robin's cunt causing a squishing sound as they played in the thick creamy liquid. Robin laid back on the bed gasping deeply for air; her legs splayed open. Helen's face was just inches away from her friend's wet, juicy cunt. I had no doubt that Robin's aroma would draw her closer.

Robin's hand was wrapped around my cock, squeezing it tight as Helen began to kiss the hair covered folds between her splayed legs. It didn't take long for her tongue to begin lapping at the small, pink button at the top of Robin's slick, wet furrow. Robin's head moved from side to side and her hips began to buck against Helen's face. Helen's fingers worked in and out of Robin's cunt with a faster rhythm, with more force; her cheeks dimpled as she sucked her friend's clit into her mouth. Robin entangled her fingers in Helen's hair and pulled her face into her cunt.

Robin grunted, "Yes, baby, eat my pussy!"

With a loud cry, Robin lifted her hips and ass off the bed; her entire body shook violently then she collapsed. Being a woman, Helen knew that meant to stop; she lifted herself on her hands and knees and crawled up Robin's body. She kissed Robin with lips wet and glistening from her friend's cunt.

There were repeat performances throughout the afternoon until the girls decided to return home to their husbands. I had no doubt that Helen and Robin would continue to pleasure each other during those times when their selfish husbands ignored their needs; when husbands don't do their homework, wives will find someone who will.

12