Back to Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

This seemed to cause a cascade reaction with the others as well, as each creature in turn, filled their respective girl's pussy with cum. As each creature came, the victim's pussy clamped down hard and began to milk the cock that was in her. The intensity of the girls' orgasms caused them to each pass out.

Even though the creature's cocks had started to deflate, their cock heads were still swollen to where it was 5 minutes before they could extract themselves from the females. Having 'unlocked' themselves, the creatures picked up the girls and placed them inside their tents. In the dying light of the fire's embers, the creatures could be seen more resembling wolves than humans.

The pack quickly departed, leaving the girls passed out in their tents. Ten minutes later, the night air was split with the howl of a wolf from a nearby ridge.

In the morning, the girls awoke a little groggy, but their heads soon cleared enough to take a pre-breakfast dip in the lake to wash off. After breakfast, the tents were taken down and packed away. Checking their gear for the next hike to the next campsite, Alexa noticed the container with a few remaining mushrooms in it. The other three girls happened to notice it as well.

Heather was the first one to speak. "Alexa, why don't you toss those. I think we picked some of the hallucinogenic kind. I had the most unreal experience last night." All the other girls looked at each other with the same 'shared experience' look and Alexa got the hint to dispose of the remaining mushrooms without any discussion.

The rest of the week went well. The girls enjoyed the breathtaking views, along with sighting an occasional deer and a multitude of squirrels. Each night around the campfire, as they told their toned down stories, they listened to the crickets and the other creatures of the night. On occasion, they would hear wolf on a far away ridge, howling to its mate. This caused a slight shiver of remembrance of the hallucination they had the night they camped by the lake.

The week ended with the happy husbands meeting their wives at the pickup point. Asked how their week went, the wives never told their husband's about that night. It was too impossible to believe. The scratches on their bodies were attributed to the sharp thorns of the berry patch. Even later, the wives were too reluctant to discuss it even between themselves.

Being without their wives for a week, each one of the husbands was eager to make up for lost time in bed.

While their husbands were good lovers, that night's sex seemed to lack something. The husbands' cocks just didn't seem to fill their wives like something the wives had experienced recently. The girls never mentioned it to their husbands, or to each other.

About a month later, all four of the wives began to feel queasy in the morning. Separate doctor's visits confirmed that all four had become pregnant. While it was not what had been planned on, the wives accepted it as and odd coincidence and resolved that it must be time to start a family.

Nine months later and only a few days apart, each wife gave birth to a baby boy. Each baby had a funny looking nose, weighed over 8 lbs, dark brown eyes, and an abundance of dark hair on their heads. As in a small percentage of babies born, they also had a fine coat of dark hair over other parts of their bodies. The hair seemed more course than normal for a baby but the couples passed it off to the husband's genetics. The body hair wore off in a few days and the baby boys looked like any other human baby after that. When first born, the babies fingernails and toenails had a slight claw look to them, but that too soon turned into a 'normal' look.

As the children grew, the wives sensed that their children would love the outdoors as much as they did and they often took them camping with them in the wilderness. The children were fascinated by all the woodland creatures and the sounds they made. The first time they saw a wolf on a high ridge, howling to its mate, their eyes lit up with a strange inner longing.

alan55
alan55
157 Followers
12