Back to Nature Pregnant

Story Info
Pregnant gal likes being nude in the outdoors.
1k words
4.22
59.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the creek cascading down the side of the hill sounded almost musical; like a thousand bells tinkling in unison. I enjoyed being surrounded by the beauty of nature, and it helped me to relax. That was why I was here now; I needed time to myself to think and get away from people for a while.

I was eight months pregnant with twins, and the father had left me for parts unknown. I felt so alone and so confused! I had to go somewhere where I could just be by myself until the twins were born. After that, I didn't know what I would do, but at least for now, I felt somewhat at peace with myself.

I sat on a large rock overlooking the creek, where it leveled out into a large natural pool. I reclined on my elbows as I contemplated my situation, and looked down at my huge, swollen belly. It resembled a beach ball under my sundress, and I gently caressed first my belly, then my breasts. They too were swollen, but with warm, sweet milk. My areolas had darkened, and my nipples were engorged with blood, making them almost an inch long, and a half inch in diameter. I pushed my breasts together, and let them fall back, jiggling like jelly in their milk-filled state.

I was becoming aroused, so I decided to go skinny-dipping. No one else was around for miles; this place was known only to me, so I stood up and pulled my sundress over my head. I let it drop to the surface of the rock, and slipped off my white canvas tennis shoes. I squeezed my tits and pulled on my long nipples, causing jets of rich, white milk to shoot six feet through the air. It made a tinkling sound as it contacted the surface of the pool, and I continued for about five minutes before I put my mouth around one of my hard nipples and began sucking my warm, creamy milk from my breast.

It was the first time I had tasted my own milk, and it was wonderful! It was rich and creamy, with sweetness unlike anything I had ever before tasted. I knew that after the twins were born, I would need a breast pump to keep my tits full of milk so I could always drink it. I didn't want to ever stop lactating!

Easing down the rock to the water's edge, I slipped into the cool creek water and began swimming. It felt wonderful swimming nude in the natural pool, the crystal clear water cooling my hot body. I turned over and floated on my back for a few minutes, my bulging, pregnant belly sticking straight up into the clear mountain air. I closed my eyes, and imagined I was in a public pool, where everyone could see my pregnant nakedness.

I began swimming again, enjoying the sensation of the cool water passing over my naked body, and rested in a shallow spot. I squeezed my nipples once again, watching the milk mix with the clear water. My fingers found my pussy, and I fingered myself into a wonderful orgasm as I greedily sucked my own milk from my left breast. I wanted more, so I decided to go for a walk through the wooded area in the nude.

I climbed back up the rock and put my tennis shoes back on, but picked my dress up and folded it. I placed it back on the rock and started walking along the creek, enjoying the sounds of nature, and the warm sun on my bare skin. I had left the dress behind, because I didn't want to feel tempted to put it back on. I wanted to be totally free of my clothes for at least an hour.

The hour passed by quickly, as I enjoyed walking naked through the forest, and masturbating my pussy into orgasm at least three times. I stopped on a high point overlooking a grassy meadow below, and caressed my belly once again. I decided to walk down into the meadow, and feel the soft grass beneath my bare feet, so I slipped off my tennis shoes and walked, now fully naked, into the open meadow.

God it felt so wonderful! I had never felt so carefree in my entire life. I stopped walking, and settled into the soft grass to spread my legs and masturbate again. I couldn't help it! I felt so turned on by being naked in the outdoors. I moaned loudly as I came, and lay back in the grass with a big smile on my face, milking my titties and watching the milk spray through the air, and feeling it land all over me.

After several minutes, I decided to walk back up the hill and retrieve my tennis shoes. Declining to put them on this time, I savored the long walk back to the creek without so much as a single piece of jewelry covering one square millimeter of skin. I was walking as nude as nude could be, and loving every minute of it.

I reached the rock and stepped into the cool water once again to rinse the dried milk from by body, feeling buoyant and free. I had made my mind up; this place was where I would stay. I would find a good home for the children and return here, to My Blue Heaven, where I could spend the rest of my days feeling this wild and free, walking and swimming totally nude, and feeling the sensation of having my milk sucked from my long tits, either by a breast pump, or my mouth or someone else's.

I emerged from the pool and wrung the water from my long, brown hair. I glanced at my dress and tennis shoes, and then passed them by. They could stay here; I would never need them again. The only thing I would ever again need to feel against my skin was the warm sun and cool breeze of the mountains. I had no more use for clothing of any kind after that day. Perhaps if you feel the same way, you could join me. After all, I am still a lonely woman. You just have to like milk, and I have plenty on tap.