Back to School

Story Info
Girl friends mother helps me get over her.
7.3k words
4.21
32.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers

I had gone out with Cindy a fair number of times. They were almost all concerts, art openings, lectures and operas. The relationship was Platonic with no sex or romance, she was tentatively engaged to the son of her father's law partner who was in law school back east. Her mother was usually waiting for us to come home, I thought to make sure nothing was happening. On a few evenings, her mother would ask me in and we all talked about the program we had seen. Some evenings Cindy got tired and went to bed while we talked into the night. I rarely saw her father, only when I picked her up or a few times they invited me to dinner.

Summer came and I got a construction job on an expansion of the Interstate. It was outdoors and paid enough to get me back to school. I got a day off to move into a new apartment. I finished and went to the Market for something for dinner. I was reaching for a Frozen Pizza when I noticed someone reaching in beside me. It was Mrs. M, Cindy's mother. I said hi, and asked her how Cindy was. She said she had gotten married last week and they had tried to find me to invite me. Then she said she couldn't offer me any more than a fresh salad to go with the Pizza but did I want to come to have dinner at her house tonight.

When I got there, she asked me to open a bottle of wine and we had a few glasses and talked. The pizza was OK with the wine and salad. She cleared the table and said she would do the dishes later. I followed her into the kitchen and said I would help her now. We finished and she turned to me and said thanks. Then she raised up and kissed me. Our lips locked together as I gave her a hug.

The next thing I knew she had her arms around my neck, her tongue in my throat and was pressing me against the counter with her pelvis. I helped by grabbing her ass and pulling her closer as we kissed. Our tongues entwined. I put a hand on a breast, She put a hand at my crotch. She looked up at me and smiled, either in response to the lust on my face or the bulge swelling in her hand. She undid my pants and as I was sliding them down and stepping out of them, she reached under her skirt and pushed her panties down. We kissed again with her hand on my prick which she had pulled over my shorts.

With an "Oh Wow!" she pulled me down on the floor, hiked her skirt up and guided my cock into her cunt. I didn't know how long she had been thinking about this but her cunt was already moist and I got in with little difficulty. She was looking straight into my eyes as I started to pump with long strokes. Then she was raising her ass off the floor, doubling the driving of my prick. "Oh! God! Great!" I felt her cunt grab by cock and spasm as she threw her head back. I wasn't even close. I slowed down a bit and after she relaxed, I started in again. In a few moments she was arching up against me, driving her pussy against me. As she had another spasm, I came, flooding her with hot sperm.

We lay on the kitchen floor for a while, running our hands over each other and kissing. "Can we do it again?"

"Maybe some where more comfortable."

We went up stairs to the master bedroom. I helped her remove her clothes and when I pulled off her bra, a firm pair of tits with large, pointy nipples sprung free. I said that she had certainly hid them well as I clamped my mouth on one. It responded quickly to my sucking and she was pushing them alternately into my mouth. We got the rest of my clothes off and settled on the master bed. When she grabbed hold of my pick it was already hard. I scooted up until it was even with her face and waved it in front of her mouth. She gave it quick kisses around the head and up and down the shaft. When she didn't suck on it, I grabbed her by the hair and slid my cock along her lips trying to get it in. She pulled back and said that she hadn't ever done this before. She did get the head between her lips and ran her tongue around the top and pulled away. I laid her back and put my face on her pussy. She tried to push me away.

"No one has done that to me before either." I dove right in licking along the slick inside surfaces until she relaxed and then up, searching with my tongue for her clit. She started having small spasms as I continued licking and was then humping her pussy against my mouth.

" I want to feel you inside me."

This time we went much more slowly, with her looking down as my cock moved into her cunt. I alternated between burying it to the hilt and rubbing the top and head against her clit. I explored every available spot. Her ass was moving to meet my thrusts. It felt like she was guiding my cock to the places she wanted it most. She started to come again and her pussy started milking me. Finally I slammed it in pushing it hard against the top of her cunt and we came almost together. She smiled at me and said it was the best sex she had ever had. She was the best I had had.

I had to go back to work the next week and then school started. I was a teaching assistant plus was on construction weekends. One day she came into the office where the students come for help and sat at my table. I asked which problems she was having trouble with and she said, "Well Professor it's my sex life." Then she said that her husband was out of town and she could offer me something better than Pizza for dinner on Thursday.

She was wearing a skirt and silk blouse that clearly showed her nipples and large tits. We talked during dinner but my mind was on something else. While clearing the table and doing the dishes I rubbed against her each time we got close. A grab at her ass revealed she was not wearing panties, and after a few squeezes of her tits, the nipples were standing out glaring through the shirt. We went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. We kissed for a while. She reached over and undid the button and fly on my pants, smiled at me and said she was ready this time. She pulled my dick out and after kisses around the head and along the shaft she proceed to put most of the head in her mouth. After running her tongue around it she started to suck it in. She would take about and inch and pull it out and the put it in an inch further. I felt the head reach the back of her mouth and when she pulled back she smiled up at me.

"How am I doing?"

" I don't know what you've been practicing on but you are great." The hardness of my cock emphasized the point.

On the next pass she got the head to her throat without even a gag. She started to slide it in and out and I arched up to meet her motion until I felt my come rising. I didn't really want to come in her mouth.

"Now I want to fuck your hot pussy."

We stood, I peeled off her shirt and skirt and moved behind her cupping her breasts in my hands and pinching her nipples. My cock was lying against the crack in her ass. I pusher her onto her knees on the sofa and knelt behind her. A couple of swipes along her pussy with my fingers suggested she was ready and I ran my cock up and down her pussy and finally started it in. After it was mostly in, I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and kneaded them and slapped them gently as I worked the rest of my cock in.

I was soon up against her ass. I thrust in with long strokes. There was a distinct smacking noise as the cheeks of her ass banged against me. I reached around and got one hand on her breast and a finger rubbing across her clit. She started meeting my thrusts with such vigor that I thought she might knock me over backwards, and finally her cunt ran ripples up and down my cock as she came.

We rested for a while and I must have fallen asleep. I was awakened by soft lips running over my soft cock. Then she had the whole thing in her mouth and tongued it until it's rising size filled her and the rigid shaft slowly emerged from her wet lips. I rolled her onto her back and entered her again.

As I was leaving she said that she didn't know when her husband would be out of town again and could she see me some afternoon. I said I could come by her house next Wednesday at noon.

When I got there she was wearing a bathrobe which she slid off as I shut the door behind me. She had on a pair of skimpy panties and a lacy bra that barely covered her nipples. She turned around a couple of times pushing out her tits and ass. She kissed me and grabbed my crotch and then went up the stairs, wiggling her ass seductively and smiling over her shoulder.

In the master bedroom she reached down, undid my pants and pushed them down around my ankles. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed up straddling my legs and took my rapidly rising cock into her mouth. She sucked me for a while but before I came, I pulled her up on top of me. I watched as she opened her pussy lips with one hand, grabbed my cock with the other and inserted it. I then watched the look on her face and the sway of her tits as she slowly lowered herself on my shaft. I left her to totally control the pace which started out slowly and gained momentum. She was rotating her ass in circles moving my cock around like stirring a pot. She came with several small spasms and as I started to meet her thrusts, a giant convulsion. Her body was burnished with sweat as she collapsed on to of me.

After a few minutes, I propped her up on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. I reached around and rubbed my fingers over her clit. As I felt she was about to come, I got my finger all slick with juice from her cunt and slid the first joint into her ass She was trying to pull away. After she had calmed down a little, I slid another joint in then was sliding the length of my finger in and out of her ass. She was finally wiggling and pushing back. I pushed my cock back in her pussy to get it wet and then placed it against her sphincter and started pushing in. She pulled away and spun around till she was siting on the bed and said no. I grabbed her head roughly and shoved my cock into her mouth and said, "Suck bitch!" I kind of fucked her mouth slapping her occasionally, maybe harder than I intentioned, until I came. I held her head from pulling away as I filled her mouth until come was dripping out the sides. I pulled my cock out, wiped it over her face. I got ready to leave.

"Have your ass ready next time." I walked home.

Next Wednesday she picked me up at the university and when we got to her house said that her husband was out of town so we didn't have to rush. I took her up stairs, peeled off her clothes and laid her on the bed. I got a bunch of ties from her husbands rack and tied her spread eagle to the bed. I licked her tits and pussy until she was squirming and I thought she was about to come, I got up and walked to the door. She pleaded with me to come back and finisher her off. I went down stairs and got a beer from the refrigerator and had just popped the top when I heard a voice.

"So you're the stud." I saw an attractive woman about Mrs. M's age standing just inside the door. She she said she was Diann, Carol's best friend. "Where is she?" I moved over quickly and grabbed her by the wrist. She tried to pull away and I said to follow me and essentially dragged her up the stairs. I stepped behind her and thrust her through the bedroom door. She gasped as she saw Mrs. M. I shifted my grip to hold both arms just above the elbows. She struggled until realizing she could not get away.

"I have to go."

"Carol needs your help. "

I skidded her over to the bed an then pusher her face down into Mrs. M's pussy.

"She has been screaming she needs to come. You can start by licking this hot cunt." Mrs. M tried to pull away and might have shredded the ties holding her but I grabbed her ankle and pushed our visitors face down further, holding her by the hair. I think she liked the idea because after a few tentative swipes with her tongue, she was licking away like she really enjoyed it. Then she had her fingers running up and down along the sides and pulling the lips back for easier access. Mrs. M was soon smiling and pushing her pussy against Diann's face.

I pulled and pushed Dianna up until her knees were on the bed then hiked up her skirt to reveal a plump ass in lace panties. I pulled them off and lowered my mouth to her pussy, pushing the cheeks of her ass apart as she moved her legs further apart to give me better access. I licked her for a while as she continued on Mrs. M. I then pulled my pants off and soon had my prick buried to the hilt in Diann's cunt. The rhythm was a little rough between my thrusting into her cunt and her trying to keep her tongue on Mrs. M, who was squirming.

Mrs. M came first, then Diann followed quickly by me shooting my load deep into her pussy. I pulled Diann up and pulled off the rest of her clothes, revealing large tits that had been in an industrial sized bra. I took her around to Mrs. M and said "Kiss her and tell her how much you enjoyed it." As they kissed, I found some KY jelly in the bathroom and started applying it to Mrs. M's ass and running my fingers into the little bud. Diann looked on in disbelief until I told Mrs. M to tell her what was going to happen.

"He is going to fuck me in my virgin ass."

I undid the ties and propped her up on her hands and knees and told Diann to hold her. I slid my cock into her pussy for a few swipes and finally started it into her ass. The initial entrance went slowly and Mrs. M was shrieking. I was about to give up when the head slipped in. After a brief rest, I started in with more authority. Mrs. M had her face buried in Diann's breasts and Diann had her hand on Mrs. M's. I was sliding in a bit more freely and Mrs. M started moving her ass to meet my strokes. I reached around and found her clit. After a few more strokes and rubbing, she started to come. I pulled my hand back and started to slap her ass. Her body convulsed over my prick with each swat. By the time I came, there were big red marks on her ass. She collapsed on the bed.

I got up, took Diann by the hand, and led her into the bathroom where I had her wash my cock. Later the three of us lay on the bed with the girls on either side of me and our hands all over each others bodies. I leaned against the headboard, and pushed each girls face to my crotch and slowly regenerating cock. I was in heaven as they both licked up the sides. Mrs. M took the head into her mouth and then passed it over to Diann. She laid her lips over the head and then backed off and started talking. "I don't really know what I'm doing. My husband doesn't seem to be into oral sex. I wondered what it was all about."

"Shut up and be a good little cock sucker. Get as much in your mouth as you can." She was surprisingly good at it. After she had gotten accustomed to having it in her mouth she was sucking it in like she really enjoyed it. They took turns sucking until my cock got good and hard. I put them side by side on their backs with their legs up over their tits and alternated slamming my cock into them hard and deep. It was a little to frantic for great sex but they both came.

The next week was busy so I was not too disappointed when I didn't get a call Wednesday. I went to a gallery opening on Friday and ran into Diann. she said that Mrs. M had gone to visit her daughter and that she had wanted to call but was unsure and didn't know my number. Could she see me tomorrow while her husband was out of town?

I explained that I worked on weekends but gave her my number and address.

When I got home from work Saturday night, Diann was siting on the sofa in my apartment talking to my roommate Gene and drinking a glass of wine. She said she had just got there and Gene had told her to wait for me. Gene said she didn't say what she wanted. I said she wanted to get fucked in the ass at which she got up and said she had to leave. I moved in front of her and grabbed her and gave her a kiss at which she responded by sucking my tongue down her throat. I stuck my hands on her ass down inside her skirt. She broke the kiss and said that she really shouldn't do this and that she had to go, all the time rubbing her pussy against my crotch.

Gene came up behind her and she put her arms up as he pulled her shirt over her head. I grabbed her wrists and held her arms above her head. "Let me go! I don't want to do this. I've never done this before. I hardly know you." All the time she was wiggling her hips to help Gene get her skirt and panties off and lifted her feet as he pulled them away. He undid her bra and her large pale tits with big brown aureoles, spilled out . He grabbed them and pinched the nipples until they were hard and purple. As he shifted his attention to her pussy, she spread her legs to give him better access while rubbing her nipples against my shirt.

I pulled her arms down and placed her hands on my pants where she undid them and freed my almost hard prick. We went to the sofa where she sat between us with a cock in each hand. She alternated taking licking swipes at the head of each but finally settled down to suck on Gene, with her ass in my lap. I started sliding my fingers along her pussy and finally in. I was pulling moisture out and rubbing it around the outer lips. I finally got three fingers in and was sliding them in and out and over her clit. I tried to get some lubrication on her ass hole but there was not enough. I slapped her ass and got up and went to the kitchen to get some olive oil. By the time I got back she had Gene lying on the floor and she was guiding his prick into her cunt. He was running his hands over her swaying tits as she rode his big cock. I noticed that her chest was turning bright pink as she threw her head back and banged down on Gene while wailing that she was coming. She collapsed on him. After they had rested a minute, I got down behind her and started rubbing the oil over her ass hole. I inserted a finger.

"No, don't do that. I have never done this before. Don't hurt me."

"It is extra virgin olive oil for your extra virgin ass." I got my finger all the way in and let her get used to it. She relaxed quickly. I slowly removed it and replaced it with the head of my cock. She screamed a few times as the head was going in but finally relaxed for the rest. Her ass was tight but it didn't take long before I was moving freely and she was moving back to meet my strokes. Finally I told Gene that she was ready and he scooted under her. Soon I could feel Genes cock sliding into her cunt. We fumbled around for a few minutes and finally settled into a rhythm. I was amazed how strong she was as she moved that big ass up and down trying to get as much cock as she could. I came shortlly followed by Diann, who collapsed on poor Gene. I was tired after my day at work and lay down on the floor and slept.

I awoke in a few hours and went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for bed. As I passed Genes room she was straddling Gene on the bed with his cock in her mouth. She smiled up at me as I looked in.

On Tuesday Mrs. M called. "How dare you go out with my best friend while I was away. Who is Gene? Can you come over on Thursday?

I got to her house at 7 and said that we were going out. She said she couldn't be seen out with me. I said that no one would recognize her. We went up stairs where I helped her get ready. We put on lots of makeup, put her hair up over her head, a short skirt and a tank type top. It barely contained her large tits and the nipples were outlined clearly, especially after I pinched them to make sure they would show. We went to a bar and grill down by the Interstate construction site. She walked from the parking lot sort of hunched over and hiding behind me. When we got to the door I slapped her on the ass and told her to stand up straight and show of those bit tits, then pushed her in the door. I think everyone had looked her over by the time we got to a table. We had fish and chips with some wine for Mrs. M, which she drank three glasses. By the time we were through the lights were turned down and some music was playing as the place filled up with the evening crowd.

L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers
12