Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was amazed. Alex had a rather slight, almost boyish physique, but his cock seemed all out of proportion. When she took him in her hand she realized that she could not close her fingers around him. It felt so hard and so hot in her hand and when she squeezed him he moaned and it pulsed back into her palm.

God, It had been so long since she'd been with a man. Almost two years since the separation and probably another six months before that. Angela was drunk enough to have lost her inhibitions about being with this younger man. She was ready, and her pussy was literally drooling at the prospect of Alex's stiff cock.

Alex had never even imagined that he and Angela would be doing this when he invited her to stay, it had been perfectly innocent. But here they were on the couch and she had his dick in her hand and she was squeezing it and he was feeling her tits and kissing her and she was moaning, moaning that throaty sexy moan as she squeezed his cock again...Alex felt his whole body go rigid.

"NO. It's too soon. Too fast, he thought. "Please God. NOT YET."

But even as those thoughts were running through his brain , his cock spasmed and he shot

his load into his boxers. Alex was mortified, his face turning instantly scarlet. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. How could he ever apologize to her for messing on her hand? He had pulled back from their embrace and was just about to start begging her forgiveness when;

"OH. Alex. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...I forgot...I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"

She was apologizing to him? Why would she be apologizing to him?

"It's me that should be sorry," he replied. "I'm the one that made the mess. I'm the one that broke the mood. I'm so embarrassed."

Angela shushed him and leaned in to kiss him deeply.

"I'm the experienced one," she whispered. "I know you are a virgin, I should have been more gentle, taken more time with you."

It seemed that the spell had been broken. Angela suggested that he take a shower to clean up while she went to the kitchen to wash her hand and arm. Alex grabbed the waist of his jeans and almost ran to the bathroom.

Angela sat on the couch for a minute listening to the shower running. Her mind went back to that night when she had been in the shower. When she had fantasized that Alex had been peeking, and she had made herself cum so hard thinking about being the seductress.

Angela had been very turned on by her make-out session with Alex . She had not seen his cock, but she had felt it and now she added it to her fantasy. She felt her center beginning to melt again. She heard the water splashing in the shower. She looked down at the cum on her hand and arm and her decision was made.

Alex almost jumped out of his skin as the shower curtain pulled back and a naked Angela stepped in.

"I needed to clean up too so I thought I might as well join you," she chuckled. "I hope you don't mind. Do you?"

Although he had just cum, he felt himself beginning to harden. She was incredible. Her freckles spread from her shoulders down to the swell of her breasts. Her breasts. Her breasts were large and firm standing proudly out from her chest. Hardly any droop. Large pale areolas surrounded fat light pink nipples now fully erect in the cascading water.

As his eyes moved down, he saw that the freckles picked up again on her flat tummy. Her sparse ginger bush did nothing to hide the pale flesh beneath and he could see just a hint of the top of her pussy. The taught muscular thighs the shapely calves he had so admired when he had seen her through the shower door.

The sensation of Angela's hands on his body returned him from his reverie. She took the soap from him and began rubbing it over his abdomen. Soon Alex felt two delicate soapy hands wrap around his stiff cock and begin to stroke him.

"I want to make up for before," she whispered, as she leaned into him. "I promise to be more careful with you this time, if you will let me."

"If I will let you?" Alex thought. "I wouldn't make you stop for a million dollars." But all Angela heard was his excited groan.

He was so different from the other men she had been with. Smaller with smooth, virtually hairless, chest and arms. Almost feminine, yet clearly a man. A man with a rather large cock. Angela had soaped him up and was using both hands on his now slippery organ. As she stroked him, he cupped both of her breasts in his hands and tweaked her stiff nipples.

Inhibitions completely blocked by alcohol, her pussy was on fire. It had been so long and the combination of slipping her hands up, down, and around his cock and the intense stimulation of her nipples, was beginning to drive her wild. She leaned into him, squeezed his cock and whispered that it was time for bed.

Once in bed, Alex was very nervous. Of course he had seen porn, and he had read books, but he had never "been" with a woman before. As he began to fret about what to do, he started to lose his erection, and by the time they were together under the covers, he was soft. That worried him even more.

He had ejaculated prematurely, and now he was soft. This was a disaster. He was never going to get laid. It was never going to happen for him. Any instant now, Angela was going to reach down and feel his soft pecker and laugh at him. Oh God how embarrassing was this going to be?

When Angela reached for his cock, she was surprised to find it quite flaccid. Strange. He had been an iron rod in the shower, and he hadn't ejaculated since then. Nerves!

"Oh. It seems like I have a little something to look after before we can get down to the main event," she whispered in his ear. "Don't worry Alex. I've got just the thing."

With that she began to kiss his neck as she ran her hands over his smooth young chest. Slowly she kissed her way down to his nipples and alternated sucking them. The resulting moans were sufficient to indicate that she was on the right track. After about a minute of that treatment, she continued to kiss her way down his torso until finally, torturously she arrived at his center.

His cock was bigger around than her wrist and at first she wasn't sure her mouth would open wide enough to take him in, but she was certainly going to try her damnedest. After a few tentative kisses to the end of his cock, Angela opened her mouth wide and took his head all the way in. Problem solved.

He had never felt anything so incredible in his life. The wet warmth of her mouth surrounding the head of his cock was almost enough to make him instantly cum again. When she began to suck him, he was glad he had cum earlier. At least now he had slightly better control. Slightly. He almost instantly began to boil over again.

"A...An...An...Angela." That damned stutter. "ANGELA," he finally spit out. "Stop or I'm gonna c...c...um again."

Angela considered letting him finish in her mouth, but only for an instant. In her inebriated and very excited state, she needed him rock hard and ready to enter her when she was ready. And she was almost ready. She released his thick cock from her lips, moved back up his body and began kissing him again.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths, Angela took Alex's hand and pulled it down to her pussy, guiding his finger to her clit, moving it in slow tantalizing circles.

Alex was beginning to hyperventilate. His finger was now rubbing on Angela's pussy. It was the first pussy he had ever touched and it felt amazing. He alternated circling his finger as she had shown him with sliding it further down onto her pussy lips. There was nothing in his experience to compare with how slippery it felt. Angela was moaning. Oh God that husky voice just made him crazy. Alex increased the pressure of his stroking and felt her pussy yield. Almost without warning he was knuckle deep.

"Oh..My..God..Alex," she gasped. "I need you inside me. I need you in me now. Let me be on top," she commanded. "You are so big, I'll need to control things. OK?"

OK? Was she insane? This incredibly hot babe was going to let him stick his rigid cock into her pussy. Was actually going to let him actually fuck her. In fact, she was begging him to fuck her and she was asking if it was OK for her to be on top? All he could do was grunt his ascent as she pushed him onto his back.

Alex looked down at the most amazing sight he had ever seen. His turgid cock was standing straight up from his groin and Angela was swinging herself over his legs to straddle him. He saw her reach, then felt her grip his rod as she wiggled herself into position and raised herself up. The tip of his cock was bathed in her moisture as she rubbed it along her slit to align it with her opening and then she lowered herself down.

It was the warmest wettest thing he had ever felt. So much better than he had ever imagined. He felt the head and a little bit of his shaft go in, then Angela pulled herself back up. Just as he was worried she had changed her mind, he felt her pushing down again, taking him in a little further. He could hear her panting breath as she paused for a moment before raising up again.

This time when she came down she was able to take most of his length, letting out a sort of grunt/moan that was the most erotic thing Alex had ever heard either live or on video. One more stroke and he was balls deep in her hot wet center. Fully impaled, Angela leaned forward with her hands on his chest panting with arousal.

She needed a little break. Angela had never felt anything like this. Her pussy was being pulled, stretched, molded around his cock in a most delightful way. He was touching places that no cock had ever touched. Her pussy released another flood of her juices as she bore down onto him. It almost felt like her internal organs were being rearranged to accommodate his length and girth.

Never in all her life had her pussy been stretched so tight. Never had her clit been pulled down into direct contact with an invading cock. Never had she been so close to orgasm on

the first full stroke. With her hands resting on his chest, she raised almost all the way up and then slowly slid down again emitting a sexy grunt when she hit bottom. Oh God this was sooo gooood.

Alex was in a trance. Angela was doing all the work. He just lay there as she rode his cock. As he felt her grip loosen ever so slightly, she began to increase her speed. When he looked up he saw the look of pure pleasure on her face. She was posting quite quickly now and panting with excitement.

"Grab my tits Alex," she gasped. "Grab my tits and pull my nipples. Now...Now...NOW!"

As he followed her orders, Angela's body went rigid and then began to spasm wildly. As she rode him through her orgasm, Angela emitted a series of unintelligible grunts and moans, all in that husky throaty voice that drove him so wild. Her moans, her jerking around, the pulsing spasms of her tight pussy on his dick. There was no way for Alex to hold back.

As she was coming down off her own orgasm, Angela felt Alex stiffen beneath her. Then suddenly, she felt a strong jet of his cum impact the top of her pussy. Nobody had ever squirted into her so hard. One, then another, then a third, each one hitting her uterus with decreasing force. The new stimulation prolonged her own orgasm, bringing her to another peak before finally letting her coast down into post coital bliss.

Angela collapsed onto Alex's chest and they lay together panting. Her pussy was now flooded and their combined juices began to leak out slowly around his softening cock. Neither one wanted to move. Neither one wanted to break the spell, but Angela sensed that this was going to get messy if they didn't take action soon.

Feeling completely drained, Alex watched Angela's tight ass wiggle out of the room as she headed to the bathroom. He simply could not muster the energy to do anything more than watch. It had been the most intense experience he'd ever had and his orgasm had been of mind blowing proportions.

Every muscle in his body felt like rubber. He could still hardly move when Angela returned with a warm wet facecloth and wiped off his sticky genitalia. She was gentle and thorough and Alex felt himself stir at the feeling of her soft hands and warm cloth on his cock, but before he could rise to the occasion. She was done and had tossed the cloth aside.

Angela was feeling very, very mellow. Alex's cock had taken her places she'd never been, and her orgasm had been soul cleansing. She lovingly cleaned him up, and then, still quite drunk, she pulled the blankets up curled up next to him and fell into a deep sleep.

It was still very dark when Angela was roused from her sleep. In her dream, someone had been playing with her nipples and pussy, and she had been getting quite aroused. As she slowly came to consciousness, Angela's first realization was that she felt quite cool. In the next instant, she recognized the feeling of soft lips suckling her left breast and a finger slowly tracing along her lower lips.

An instant of panic was followed by the relief of remembering where she was and who she was with. Opening her eyes, she saw the top of Alex's head as he drew her stiff nipple into

his mouth and teased it with his tongue. She felt herself becoming quite wet both from the stimulation and the memory of what they had done earlier. As she began to squirm under him, she felt Alex's hard cock poking into her thigh. God. He was rock hard again.

"Are you awake?" Alex whispered up to her.

"Yes," she purred. "How could I sleep when some pervert is molesting me in my bed?" This punctuated by a light laugh.

"It's not your bed," Alex growled as he moved up her body and between her legs. "And I'm not molesting you I'm just going to fuck you, that's all."

As he began kissing her and pressing his tongue between her lips, his rigid cock pressed against her groin. Quite aroused now, and still feeling the effects of the alcohol Angela reached down and placed him directly at her entrance.

"Push."

Alex felt that incredible wet warmth as his cock slid several inches into Angela's pussy. He pulled back and pushed in again, causing Angela to groan quite loudly. Oh. That voice. He loved her laugh, but her sexy groans were even better, causing his cock to pulse inside her. Another retreat and a final advance left him balls deep inside her and rewarded him with another lusty moan.

Not since her honeymoon, all those years ago, had Angela had sex more than once in a night. There was no denying his rock hard cock nor her arousal. Once again Angela felt her pussy stretching wide around Alex's rod as he pushed it all the way home. It had gone in easier this time , her pussy still stretched somewhat by their earlier session, and soon Alex was pumping into her full stroke.

On the bottom with her young lover pumping between her legs, Angela had no control over either the speed or depth of his strokes but she didn't care. His large cock felt simply terrific, and it felt even better when he lifted her legs up to his shoulders and started to fuck her in earnest.

With her legs raised, Alex drove his dick even deeper into Angela's body. She was certain now that he must be rearranging her internal organs as he drove his big cock deeper and deeper into her belly. Doubled over, his strong thrusts pushed the air from her lungs causing her to huff every time he drove in.

"HUH...HUH...OHG...OGH...OGOD...OGOD...OH. MY. GOD," Angela panted as Alex drove in went totally rigid and sprayed his seed deep into her womb.

Once again, the intensity of his orgasm and the feeling of his strong jets of cum inside her sopping cunt pushed Angela over the top into a mind blowing orgasm of her own.

Alex collapsed on top of her and the two lovers lay there panting. It took only a few minutes for the chill to reach them and Alex reached to pull the covers up. Warm and sated, they passed easily into sleep.

It was barely light when Angela woke again. Instead of the pleasant feelings she had experienced last time, this time she woke feeling wet and cold. Shit. She had fallen asleep and was now laying in the infamous wet spot.

"There's another thing I haven't done for years," she thought as she eased out of bed to clean herself up. "My God. He must shoot a liter of cum each time. Half the bed is soaking wet."

There was no way she was getting back into that bed the way it was so Angela gently shook Alex awake and asked him where she could find clean sheets. As Angela stripped the bed, Alex grabbed his other bed linens from the closet and returned to the room.

As he entered the bedroom his eyes almost popped out of his head. With her back to him, Angela was bent over the side of the bed cleaning a spot off the mattress. The sight riveted Alex to the spot. Her long freckled legs rose to join her magnificent ass. Tight and firm with just a hint of her ginger pubic hair peaking out between her thighs. It was, in a word, irresistible.

Entering the room, Alex moved towards the bed. By the time he reached her his cock was rock hard and sticking straight out from his groin. In her bare feet, Angela's crotch was at exactly the same height as Alex's. Alex quietly moved behind the distracted woman and pressed himself against her.

Angela almost fell over onto the bed when she felt the head of Alex's cock push at her entrance, but as she was tipping, Alex grabbed her hips and pulled. OH GOD. He was pushing inside her. Almost unbelievably he was rock hard again and before she could fully react, she felt him hit bottom.

Alex had been gentle and somewhat tentative the first two times, but this time he began to fuck her in earnest. Within seconds the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping on flesh, and Angela's throaty grunts as Alex drove each stroke home. The intensity of his strokes soon knocked her off her feet and they both tumbled face first onto the bed.

The impact drove the air from Angela's lungs and for a second she thought she was going to pass out until Alex took some of his weight onto his arms, never once missing a stroke. Angela had never been fucked with such intensity in her life and the feeling of that big stiff cock pushing between her butt cheeks and deep into her cunt.

As he fucked her from above and behind Alex's cock pushed hard against Angela's G spot, stimulating her in a way she had never before experienced. Soon she felt the need to pee which quickly transformed into something more. "Hold it. Hold it. HOLD IT," her brain screamed, and then, suddenly she felt herself release.

Her whole body shook and she screamed out her release as her pussy gushed with juices. When he felt Angela's pussy pulse around his cock, Alex lost control, adding his copious load to the flood she was producing and collapsed onto her back, exhausted.

When the they recovered, Alex pulled back and helped Angela to her feet. Almost in a trance, they made the bed and collapsed into it falling almost instantly asleep.

When Angela's eyes finally fluttered open, a strong beam of light was streaming in through a gap in the curtains. As she lay there she began to take stock. Her pussy was pleasantly sore. Her nipples just a tad sensitive, and the rest of her muscles felt like she had been through a boot camp workout. Altogether, not totally unpleasant. Well used, Well worn, and for the first time in years, totally relaxed.

When she turned and looked at Alex, she felt an icy spike pierce her center. Sleeping quietly in this light he looked SO young. His thin limbs. His hairless chest. He hardly looked any older than Jason.

"OH GOD," she thought. "He looks so young. What have I done?"

Alex lay with his eyes closed wondering what he should do. With the alcohol cleansed from his system, he had once again become shy and apprehensive. He was now lying next to the woman he had fucked three times last night and he was petrified with fear. What should he say? What should he do? He had felt her moving a moment ago and then heard a sharp intake of breath, followed by silence. That couldn't be good.