Back To School

Story Info
Raj nails red-haired beauty
2k words
4.02
95.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September was a hot month. I had decided last year to go back to grad school. I wanted to round out my education with an MBA from a prestigious school. My wife was extremely supportive of my decision to go back to school. I could never have done it without her support.

The sun was blazing on Saturday morning, and the campus looked like a ghost town...not a soul in sight, and no maps anywhere. I was five minutes late for my accounting class.

I faintly remember the location. "Ah, a familiar face." I quietly uttered to myself. More like unfamiliar bare midriff! I think her name is Lisa. She had this straight reddish hair, and porcelain white skin. I was surprised she hadn't been burned like a steak on a grill in this atmospheric BBQ.

"Do I know you?" I asked Lisa.

"Yes. We met at orientation. Lisa Smith"

"Now I remember. Hi, I'm Raj. Raj Nayak. Are you here for Accounting 400?" I asked.

"Yup. You heading in?" she asked.

"Yeah."

We both headed into the crowded class and found seats next to each other. The class dragged on, but I couldn't keep my eyes off Lisa. She was so different from anything that I was used to---the creamy skin, red hair, freckles, blue eyes. I was extremely intrigued and curious, but I was subtle about it. Lisa was not so subtle. I could tell she was very curious about me too. She kept glancing over at me---at my dark skin, my goatee, and almond-shaped eyes. She also stared at my defined biceps and at my buns. I knew she was intrigued by me too.

I'm sure her upbringing was similar to mine. We were both from very conservative households, which meant that we exclusively dated and consorted with people of our own ethnic group. I had followed my upbringing, and married a traditional Indian wife. I also knew that my loins were stirring as I examined Lisa, and I knew she wondered about how my lips would taste against her soft full ruddy kisser. All the indoctrination in the world can never kill curiosity and desire. Add in forbidden fruit and you have a recipe for some seriously hot fuck sessions. Her bare pink leg rubbed mine. I rubbed back.

The class ended. We were both thoroughly bored out of our skulls. I took a chance...

"Lisa, I have a feeling this class is gonna suck. I should just drop it. I've never had accounting." I said.

"Don't worry. I'll help you. The first homework is due next week. I can help you." she replied.

"Are you sure? I don't want to trouble you or anything." I lied.

"No. No trouble. Why don't we meet at the library tomorrow?" She suggested.

"Great. That sounds good. I'll see you at noon tomorrow."

"See you then." Lisa replied.

I desirously examined Lisa's hot ass as her buns attempted to wiggle out of her dark shorts. I imagined so many wonderful things. I had not desired a woman like this in years. She turned back and smiled. I smiled back...

Sunday morning arrived.

I could barely sleep. I wondered about Lisa's every curve, every crevice. Her pink full breasts covered with red freckles. I wondered how her lips tasted, how her hair smelled, how her skin felt. It was too much to bear. The combination of the guilt of infidelity added with the fundamental desire was wrenching my guts. Cultural values are powerful, but there are certain curiosities and desires that can never be surmounted. I think it's true that men have to spread their genetic material. It's basic to the nature of men to plant their seed in as many fertile fields as possible. Nature always overcomes nurture.

I pulled into the parking structure and walked to the library. Lisa was waiting for me at the entrance.

"Hi Raj. Thought you might not make it."

"No. I really need the help. I can't afford not to accept your help!" I replied.

We found a nice table in the corner and we began at chapter one, covering all the concepts that had in fact been a breeze for me. I had written annual reports for various companies, so it was all a breeze. Feigning ignorance was difficult at first, but, the act got easier as thoughts of conquest danced in my mind.

Lisa was truly a beautiful creature. In our culture freckles were considered odd and downright ugly. Red hair was deviant. Almost unnatural. Like some sort of genetic fluke. These were the ideas that had been permeated into my impressionable mind over many years in subtle doses of indoctrination. All carefully done so that I would not stray to another person of a different ethnic group. I'm sure that Lisa had also been indoctrinated---her parents may have conveyed to her that associating with non-whites was not acceptable. To find a person of a different race desirable was not natural.

So much for indoctrination.

I could tell that I was being stared down like a specimen. It was as if she had never seen a being like me. Why was my cock straining to break free when I was near this lovely fertile creature? I wanted to give this beautiful woman all of my attentions. I wanted to kiss every part of her---from her toes to her forehead.

She kept staring at my skin and my eyes. Then she would turn away quickly when I caught her stealing glances. Our legs touched. I asked many good questions that she couldn't answer. I felt compelled to just walk away from impending adultery. I got up and went to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and looked at my face in the mirror. I wondered about the rationale for my actions. I felt confused.

As I exited the bathroom, I found Lisa waiting outside with our stuff.

"I don't have any of my notes with me. I live near campus. Why don't you come to my place and I can try to answer some of the questions you asked?" She said.

"That sounds good. You don't mind right? I mean, it's not too much trouble?" I replied.

"No! Don't worry. We should try to get this out of the way..." Lisa said.

My stomach sunk. At the same time, I had never been so excited in my life.

We got to her apartment. It was really nice. It had very 60s and 70s themes---all kinds of fabrics on the walls, incense, lava lamps, and psychedelic colors. She lived there alone.

We sat at the table which faced the courtyard outside. We sat close to each other. Then I opened my books and she hers. We started going over the questions...

I went to write something, and I asked her a question. She immediately gripped my hand and started writing. We looked at each other. She stared at my face.

I asked her, "Why do you keep staring at my face? What is it?" I asked.

"Your skin is very dark and you have really nice smooth skin. It's beautiful." she replied.

"I also noticed you staring at me...why?" she asked.

"I guess I find your alabaster skin really beautiful. I've never seen anything like it up close. It's really beautiful..."

We sat closer. There was pindrop silence. The window was open and we could smell the ozone and feel the breeze of impending rain. Then there was thunder.

As soon as we made eye contact she grabbed my hand. I pulled her close to me and we kissed. She started turning red and I stabbed my tongue into her wanting mouth. I started kissing her neck and she bent her head back offering her neck and chest to my hungry mouth. I pulled her shirt off and she pulled mine off. We looked at each other. Her lips were sweet and soft like ripe nectar. Her neck smelled of spring flowers and her hair like coconut. I licked the small depression of her throat and I gently removed her bra. She undid my trousers and rubbed the lump in my undies.

I moved lower and sucked on her nipple while tweaking the other one. She moaned. I then rubbed her mound with my hand while alternately sucking on her nipples.

We slowly moved to the large couch and she removed my undies and continued her hand job. I removed her silk undies and looked on in admiration at her shaved pussy. She had a small patch of auburn hair between her legs. We both lay down on her couch and I continued sucking on her C-cup tits and her stomach. I worked my tongue down to her lower stomach and then I grabbed her leg and kissed her thigh, slowly working down into her inner thigh until Lisa shivered.

"Oh God Raj...please do it....please..." she begged.

I obliged by lightly licking her pussy. My licking turned into rapid lapping of my tongue as I sloshed her clit with my pointy reptile-like tongue. She started turning red and then she suddenly got up and started rubbing my big dark long cock. It looked like a menacing black snake wearing a red helmet. She kissed up and down my cock and then lightly licked my dick slit. She was like a sorceress conjuring up a magic brew.

As she sucked my cock I tweaked her nipples and then I rolled her over so we were in the "69" position. I grabbed her pink cheeks and kissed her pussy while fingering her anus. She started bucking wildly. I licked all the way from one end of her ass to the bottom of her pussy. I started fingering both holes while licking her clit and she went crazy. Her dick sucking turned into a frenzy. I didn't want to cum all over her pretty face.

I placed Lisa gently on her back and I looked down at her beautiful pinkish alabaster skin. My black cock looked like some sort of sharp tool that was about to invade this delicate creature, and she could barely wait for it to happen. I slowly led my cock into her pussy. My cock sloshed after opening the petals of her pussy lips. I could feel her pussy drenching my cock with a syrupy fluid. She was tight so I felt every contour of her tunnel. I bottomed out in her inside and then I pulled out and repeated the entire pleasurable process. She yelped and then moaned loudly. I then rubbed her body with baby oil. She turned over on her stomach so I could fuck her from behind. She shook like an unruly mare. I rubbed her heart-shaped buns with oil so she glistened in the dim light of the lava lamp.

I could hear the thunder and rain as it hit her window. The thunder masked our moans and the fresh air invigorated us as we thrusted to meet each other inside Lisa.

I parted her butt cheeks and licked her pussy for a few minutes. Then I guided my black cock into Lisa's waiting pussy. We built up a rhythm and collided ass with cock. My swollen ribbed cock pulled her inside out and then plunged her outsides in. She moaned with delight as she was speared on my dark pole. She wanted to move off my cock, and then she rammed back violently. I started scratching her back and her buns as her luscious pink ass traveled down the length of my penis.

I could feel my stomach and legs tighten up. I rubbed her butt cheeks in large circular motions while scratching her buns. My body moved involuntarily bucking with a speed I didn't know I had. My cock disappeared and reappeared within seconds. I felt light-headed as I plowed Lisa's fertile valley. I felt the sharp pain in my midsection and then in my biceps and shoulders. Then I bottomed out in Lisa's vagina and I howled like a wolf as the entire contents of my balls emptied into Lisa's fertile womb.

I fell on top of her and we slept as the rain spattered our hot naked bodies.