Back To School: Brother's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers

"Yes!" both exclaimed in joy and excitement.

"Good! But first you better get some lotion on our breasts I think. Don't you Emily?" Betty arched her back a little, her huge 38DD already riding high on her chest stuck out a little more.

"Good idea." Emily said as she followed her friend's lead and also arched her sexy back. Her own 40E milky jugs stuck out proudly and her small quarter sized nipples pointed at her son.

Both teenagers grabbed the small tubes of lotion they'd brought in and snapped the caps off before pointing them at their mother's chests. Thick strings of white goo that looked like cum squirted out and streaked across their smooth skin. After squeezing out the lotion both son's threw the tubes away and pounced on their mother's abundant tit flesh.

Betty and Emily squealed with joy as their son's strong hands mauled and squeezed their melons like bread dough. The lotion gave their skin a wet sheen as the hands of both eager teens eagerly covered every inch. Mike couldn't control himself as he leaned down and sucked Emily's left nipple and as much of her breast as he could into his ravenous mouth. Emily gasped in pleasure and looked down to watch her son nurse on her fat titties.

"I think they're good to go!" Betty said as she smiled when she saw Mike's enthusiasm.

"Mmmhmm!" Emily moaned out as she nibbled her lower lip. She loved to have her nipples sucked on and her son was doing a fine job of it.

"Ok stand back for a second guys, Emily and I want to try something new."

Both boys regretfully released their grip on the huge jugs of both mothers. Staying on their knees, Betty and Emily cupped their hands under their bountiful tit flesh and leaned into each other. Emily's pale vanilla white tits squashed against Betty's caramel colored ones, their nipples poking into one another. Both mothers began to kiss again for a second as they enjoyed the pleasure of their bodies touching each other.

After a minute both pulled away to catch their breath and smile at Bobby and Mike. "Ok, Bobby you come around to the left side and son you come around to the right. We want you to fuck our tits at the same time!" Emily said excitedly. Her breasts nearly touched her chin as they were squashed against her, as were Betty's.

"How?" asked Bobby.

"Easy, just fuck our tits from the sides." replied Betty as she looked up at her son. Leaning her head down slightly, Betty licked the top of her succulent breast and over the top of Emily's.

Figuring out what to do, Bobby held one shoulder of Emily's and one of his mother's and plunged his hard cock between both pairs of tits. He groaned loudly as he felt one nipple from his mother's breast and one from Emily's rub against either side of his shaft.

As Bobby's fucked between the tits of both milfs, Mike followed suit and did the same. "Oh fuck yeah!" he moaned as he felt himself surrounded by the slippery tit flesh of both mothers.

Betty and Emily continued to make out as they held their breasts to one another. Their tit flesh jiggled as they tit fucked from either side. Occasionally their cocks slid out from time to time, but Bobby or Mike quickly got a hold of it and plunged it back in. It felt so good to have the nipples of both curvaceous mothers rubbing against the sides of their shafts.

Watching his mother and Betty kissing each other passionately gave him an idea. The first time all four of them got together Bobby got a blow job from both women at the same time and Mike seriously wanted to try that out. Pulling his hard cock out from the confines of the mass of slippery tit flesh, he plunged it between the mouths of both mothers, his balls dragging along the tops of their breasts.

Betty and Emily responded in kind as one slid her lips up one side and sucking all the way, the other did the same but in the opposite direction. Mike groaned in pleasure as he slid his cock back and forth in time with both mouths moving over him.

Meanwhile, Bobby was breathing hard as he continued with his glorious tit fuck. He still held onto the shoulders of both milfs as his cock slid in and out between their tits. Occasionally the tip would pop out between all four enormous jugs. "I-I think we should move on to the fucking!" Bobby exclaimed.

Betty kissed the tip of Mike's cock and smiled over at Emily, "Do you mind if I take Mike first?"

"Only if I get Bobby here." Replied Emily as she smiled up at him.

Everyone stood up and moved towards the large, plush bed. Both Betty's and Emily's bodies bounced and jiggled in all the right places as they walked over and crawled onto the bed seductively, swaying their sexy asses towards their sons to entice them. Both women rolled over onto their backs, opened up their thighs and bending their knees, their huge breasts only flattening out slightly against their chests.

Both boys quickly got into place, Bobby between Emily's succulent creamy thighs, and Mike between Betty's tanned muscular hips. Panting with excitement Mike gripped his dick in his hand, feeling it pulse in time with his heartbeat, and pushed with his hips as he nuzzled the head between Betty's cunt. Groaning with pleasure as he buried his big thick cock into her tight folds, he then reached up and gave both of her lotion covered melons a big squeeze.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Mike!" Betty encouraged him as she wrapped her legs around his and reached down to squeeze his young firm ass. Betty was very happy to have Emily and Mike as her new neighbors. Now she had another eager teenager that wanted to fuck her all the time and a sexy mom just like herself that she could fondle and play with as well.

Meanwhile, Bobby had hooked both of Emily's legs over his arms with her delicate ankles resting against his strong shoulders. Placing his hands on either side of her head he began to piston his own large shaft in and out of her beautiful shaved pussy. He was panting with each thrust as he looked at her gorgeous face and then at her huge tits that began to jiggle around with the combined movement on the bed.

"Ooooh!.....Oh!....Ugh!.." Emily began to grunt and moan as she looked up at Bobby with wide eyes and an open mouth. Her hands gripped the blanket tightly as her jaw dropping body was fucked hard. The muscles in her legs stood out as they flexed with each impact of Bobby's pelvis against hers.

Mike grabbed Betty's wrists in his hands and held them above her head as he continued with his thrusting. He loved the feeling of her small feet rubbing against his sweaty legs as the walls of her pussy gripped and squeezed around him tightly. Leaning down he began to kiss and nuzzle her neck.

Betty cooed in pleasure and squealed as she was held captive in Mike's strong grasp. She wanted to run her hands all over his body but she just couldn't break out of his grip. Her short hair started to stick to her forehead as she started to get sweaty. She could feel her tits squash against Mike's chest and their nipples rub together as his body moved on top of hers.

Emily was biting her bottom lip as Bobby lifted himself up onto his knees and grasped both of her ankles in his hands. Spreading her legs as wide as a gymnast, he continued to piston his dick into her wet sucking pussy. His cock was slick and shiny in the light of the room and he could feel her juices run down over his testicles and down into the crack of her ass.

With the combined blow job and tit fuck earlier, neither Mike nor Bobby could last very long with the likes of either voluptuous goddess they were currently with. After a dozen more strokes Mike bit down on Betty's shoulder and continued to hold onto her wrists as he orgasmed and shot his seed deep into her womb.

Betty squealed in pleasure as she felt his large cock jerking around wildly inside her very tight tunnel. She squirmed beneath him and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

As Bobby witnessed Mike cumming he couldn't hold out anymore. Slamming all the way into Emily, his balls heavy with a load of cum and squashed against her plump ass; he felt his release as his jizm shot out of him with the force of a shotgun. Again and again his cum churned out and shot deep into the forbidden depths of her belly.

Emily's legs quivered as she also came with her young lover. She still held onto the blankets tightly as she arched her back, her huge jugs standing out on her chest, and released a throaty moan from deep inside her.

Both boys rolled off of the beautiful older woman below them and soon all were panting for breath and reviling in post orgasmic bliss. Betty rubbed her stomach and rubbed her thighs together as she felt Mike's cum warm her from inside. She brushed a strand of hair off of her sweaty face and smiled contently. Emily also held her thighs together, enjoying the feeling of having someone's cum inside her. She casually massaged her tender breasts as she blew a strand of her dark hair out of her face.

"Mmmm, so Betty, when does your husband get home?" Emily asked. Her pale skin had a rosy glow to it.

"Oh, not for at least six hours. We have plenty of time to have more fun with the boys!" Betty rolled over and smiled at Mike as she rubbed his chest. She draped one of her smooth muscular legs over him as her fingers made small circles across his skin.

Bobby reached over and began to play with Emily's breasts as he recovered. Emily giggled and lifted herself up and smothered his face with her cleavage. It was comical to see his head squashed against her two pale melons but he wasn't complaining as he suckled on her small nipples like a content baby and licked all over her creamy flesh.

This fondling continued for awhile as both boys regained their strength. Soon enough however they were all raring to go for another round as the boy's hard eager cocks began to point towards the ceiling.

Emily was sliding her hand up and down Bobby's dick, feeling the thick veins pulse in her delicate hand, and purred as he continued to feast on her nipples. "I don't know about you but I think I'm ready to go another round with the boys!" she said eagerly.

"Mmmhmm! Let's switch up!" Betty replied with equal enthusiasm.

This time Mike and Bobby stayed on their backs and enjoyed the view of both sexy women as they stood up to change places. Betty smiled at her son as she slowly crawled up his body, dragging her heavy tits along his sweaty skin. Soon she was straddling his waist with both of her legs to either side of him. Instead of impaling herself on his hard shaft however, she instead angled it down to lay against his stomach and she began to grind against the underside.

Beside them, Emily had followed Betty's example and also straddled her own son. Emily wasn't as patient as Betty however, and without another thought she gripped her son's dick in both her hands and angled it towards her bald cunt. Both mother and son groaned loudly as she slid down his length, his large testicles squashed against the bottom of her ass.

"Oh yes baby." Emily moaned softly as she looked down over her huge tits to see her son's smiling face. Her arms were close together as she rested her hands on his muscular abs which forced her breasts to swell out from her chest. She bit her bottom lip as she continued to look at her son while she began to bounce on top of him.

"Ugh! Fuck you feel so good mom!" Mike grunted out as he pumped his own hips in time with her movements. Reaching up he cupped her supple breasts in his hands and kneaded them like dough. Her pale flesh squeezed out from between his fingers and he pressed her stiff little nipples in with his thumbs.

Betty smiled as she watched the taboo sight of Emily vigorously fucking her son. Her own pussy was twitching with desire as she ground herself against her own son. She had her arms folded over her tits, forcing them to swell and look larger as they were squashed against her.

"M-Mom please stop teasing me! I've got to fuck you!" Bobby moaned up to her as he squeezed her ass and humped his hips a little bit to get a little more force into the grinding of her pussy.

Lifting her hips up slightly, Betty allowed her son to point his throbbing member up towards her hungry pussy. "Oooohhh!" she moaned loudly as she popped the head in and slid down her son's cock. Bobby reached up and squeezed his mom's big fat tits in his hands and Betty placed her own hands on top of his as she began to fuck him.

The bed was literally bouncing as both mothers eagerly fucked their strapping young sons. Bobby and Mike were forced deep into the mattress as the weight of both sexy milfs slammed down onto them again and again. Just as things started to get good however, the doorbell rang and startled everybody.Panting for breath both Emily and Betty stopped and rested on top of their sons.

"Who could that be?" Emily asked as she reached up and brushed a lock of her hair back behind her ear of out of her face.

"I don't know. I wasn't expecting anybody." Betty replied.

Regretfully, Betty got off of her son and walked over to retrieve her robe. Bobby enjoyed the sight of his mother's gorgeous body as she moved about. Slipping the robe on Betty tied it at her waist, the deep valley of her naked cleavage still visible and beads of sweat rolling off of her skin. "I'll go down and see who it is. Think you can handle both boys for awhile?" she asked Emily with an arched eyebrow.

Emily laughed and crooked a finger at Bobby while she continued to fuck her own son. "Oh I'm sure I can keep them both occupied for awhile." She said with all confidence.

"Ok, well just keep it down until I get back." Betty laughed before she closed the bedroom door behind her and headed down the stairs to the front door. Her tits jiggled as they were hugged together by the baby blue silk robe. Her firm tanned legs were completely revealed as the robe was so short that it barely went over her naked ass.

Finally reaching the door, she opened it and was surprised to see who her visitor was. "Hi Sarah! What brings you here?"

"Hi Betty. You aren't busy are you? I don't want to interrupt anything?" Sarah said. She was holding her purse in front of her with her head down a little bit like she seemed embarrassed because of the reason why she was there.

"No of course not, come in." Betty said cheerfully as she stepped out of the way so her friend could come in.

Both women walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to each other. Betty curled her legs underneath her while Sarah sat with her legs together and her purse on her lap. Idle chit chat was exchanged for the first few minutes but Betty could tell that something was on her friends mind.

"Sarah what's wrong? You seem kinda distracted."

"Well..." Sarah started to say. She wasn't quiet sure what to say. "Betty? How did it feel when you were with Bobby the first time? How did it start? Were you comfortable at first?"

Betty was a little caught off guard by her friend's question at first. "Uh, well..." Betty started to say as she thought back. "Remember when Bobby's arms were both broken? Well Cindy sent him home with a note one day saying that I should help "sexually relieve him" while he was home because it was causing him a lot of discomfort. At first I was a little shocked and surprised."

Sarah laughed as she pictured her friend Nurse Brown writing that note. "Yeah, Cindy isn't shy when it comes to letting your inhibitions go. She's encouraged me on more then one occasion to sleep with some of the students."

"Sweetie, if I was a teacher over at that school I think I'd be taking advantage of those boys all the time myself!" Betty replied with a wink. "But getting back to Bobby and me, after calling Cindy to make sure it wasn't a joke or anything I just got naked right then and let Bobby suck and fuck my tits. It just felt so good! It didn't feel weird at all. One thing led to another and soon we were doing more then just handjobs and blowjobs." Betty smiled at Sarah as her thighs rubbed together slightly. "I couldn't be happier. I'm having more sex now then I did in college!"

Both women laughed for a few minutes. Soon Betty reached out and rubbed Sarah's arm with her fingers. "Now what's on your mind that would make you ask about Bobby and me?"

Taking a deep breath and looking at the ceiling for a moment Sarah collected her wits. "Well my little brother Kevin came to spend the week with me since his senior class is on break or something. I had to leave him at my apartment while I went to work this morning and when I came back I found the DVD's for our website playing on my TV. Then I found him fucking Juliet in her bedroom. I think they were going at it all morning!"

"Oh I get it!" Betty said as she put the pieces together in her head. "You were turned on watching your brother and thinking that he'd seen you having sex on the videos weren't you?

Sarah closed her eyes and sighed. "Yes. That's it exactly."

Betty had a coy smile on her face as she looked over at Sarah. "Do you have a picture of him that I can see?"

"Uh, yeah, one sec." Sarah replied as she began to look through her bag. Finding the picture of Kevin in his bathing suit she passed it to Betty.

Betty took the picture and cooed when she saw the young blonde stud. "Oh Sarah. I wouldn't blame you in the least if you took advantage of him. Hell, if you want I'll give him a try and then give you my opinion.

"Betty!" Sarah said a little shocked but with a smile on her face. "I swear you're just as bad as Cindy sometimes."

"I'm serious!" Betty admired the picture again and imagined having the young hunk between her legs. She started to feel horny again as she thought about what was going on upstairs in her bedroom at that very moment. Betty looked over at Sarah and smiled her little coy smile again. "Sarah? How much of Kevin did you see?" She asked as she leaned over on all fours as she got closer to Sarah. Her robe was open in the top and Sarah could easily see all the way down Betty amazing body.

"I saw everything!" Sarah said smiling. She felt really relieved that she could talk to somebody about this. "He does have a really nice body. And from what I can tell he's pretty hung and he knows what to do with it."

"And you came here immediately after you saw him?" Betty said as she traced her fingers lightly up and down Sarah's arm again. "You must still feel pretty antsy."

Sarah thought back to what she saw in her apartment and immediately her nipples became stiff under her sports bra. Feeling Betty's fingers rub against her skin she turned to the busty milf and bit her bottom lip. "Yeah I am pretty wet just thinking about it." Sarah admitted as she reached out and slipped both of her hands into Betty's robe. Her huge firm tits filled Sarah's hands.

Betty smiled again as she leaned in and kissed Sarah lightly on the lips. It was a gently kiss, their tongues just barely touching one another. Leaning back and sitting on her feet again, Betty reached down and undid the knot at her waist. She slipped the robe off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her beautiful tanned body was completely revealed in the light of the living room.

Sarah turned and faced her friend as she leaned in and brought one of Betty's puffy nipples to her mouth. Her lips sealed around it tightly and she nursed on it hungrily as she swirled her tongue around it.

Betty sighed as she held the sexy gym teacher's head to her chest. A trail of spit traveled down the under slope of her big left tit and trailed down over her soft stomach and belly bottom.

Sarah released her friend's breasts from her mouth and stood up. She lifted her sports bra up and over her head while Betty was on her knees in front of her and tugging down her tight gym shorts and red thong over her smooth athletic legs. Sarah's incredible body was soon naked as the articles of clothing were thrown across the room.

Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers