Back To School: Brother's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers

The horny mother eagerly got up and straddled the young stud's waist. Reaching down she grabbed his hard shaft, pointed up between her legs, and impaled herself. "Ugh!" she grunted happily. Resting her hands on Kevin's hard stomach she looked down and smiled as she enjoyed his excited expression. Lifting herself up she soon slammed back down. Quickly, with an eager excitement equal to his own, Betty began to bounce her voluptuous body on top of the horny teen between her thighs.

Kevin groaned and his eyes rolled back before he shut them tight. Reaching up he caught both of her jiggling melons in his hands and just enjoyed the pleasure of having this stacked mom bounce up and down on his dick.

"Oh God!......Y-You feel so good baby!" Betty moaned and bit her bottom lip. Looking over to her right she saw Sarah staring at them from around the edge of the bedroom door. Seeing that Kevin had his eyes closed Betty gave her friend a cute friendly wave before she bit her lip again and rolled her eyes to express the pleasure she was feeling.

Sarah giggled softly as she saw her friend's expression. She had to admit that it did look really enjoyable and she hoped that she soon would be feeling the same way. Still playing with her breasts she slid one hand down over her flat tummy and between her thighs. She was startled to feel how wet and horny she already was. Rubbing her hand over her crotch she fought back a moan as she continued to watch Betty bounce her amazing body up and down on Kevin.

Kevin opened his eyes back up and slid his hands from the soft fleshy pillows on Betty's chest, down across her smooth back to cup and squeeze her firm bouncy ass cheeks. "F-Fuck Betty, you're so good!" he said excitedly as she played with her ass and watched her tits bounce around wildly, "Bounce on my cock!...Ugh!....I-I love to watch your tits bounce around!"

"Mmmm, I'm glad I-I missed Sarah after all." Betty said as she winked at him. She moved her hands up and squeezed the muscles in his chest as she continued to slap her pelvis against his.

"Ugh!...B-Betty I'm gonna cum!" Kevin said as he started to hump his hips up off the bed as he started to feel the warm cum churn inside his balls.

"Yes! Cum all over me!" Betty said excitedly as she reached up to cup and squeeze both of her big jiggling tits.

Still holding onto her firm bouncing bubble butt, Kevin sat up and forced Betty down onto her back again. Gripping her smooth sweaty thighs in his hands he began to thrust and pump his aching cock into her rapidly. Her tits began to go ballistic on her chest as she gripped the sheets into her hands.

A dozen strokes later Kevin pulled out, Betty's pussy squeezing him so tightly that he had to pull extremely hard, and sitting up on his haunches he began to stroke his wet sticky cock in his hand. His hand was a blur as he began to pant and hump his hips up into the air as he pointed his cock up at an angle across Betty's body.

"Oh God! Oh God! H-HERE IT CUUUUUMMMMSSS!!!" Kevin groaned out loudly as he felt the tingling sensation start from his hips as he flexed his ass and prepared himself.

The first stream shot out soon after. A long thick rope of white cum streaked from Betty's right tit all the way down to her belly button. It felt warm against her skin. A second shot soon followed, landing on her chin and neck. A third, forth, and fifth followed. Kevin couldn't believe what he was doing. He'd never pumped out this much jizz before. He watched as he began to cover Betty's tanned curvaceous body with his thick baby batter.

Betty squealed and squirmed on the bed as her hands ran up and down her body. Her skin began to look slick as she rubbed the cum into it. A glob fell onto her lips and she gladly licked it up.

Sarah watched in amazement as Kevin literally exploded with cum. Betty's body was soon slick and shiny from all the cum that was rubbed into her skin.

After a few moments later and Kevin fell back panting with breath. His body was wet and dripping with sweat. His cock, even after shooting such a large amount of cum, was still rock hard and pointing up at the ceiling as he lay down on his back with his head propped on some pillows.

Betty looked down at her body and giggled. "Wow! That was impressive!" she said as she rubbed her breasts with the cum. After a few moments she pivoted around and kissed Kevin passionately on the lips. "Mmmmm, that was so good!" she said as she rose up and smiled at him before she swung her legs off the bed and stood up. Her naked tits jiggled with the movement.

"Where are you going?" Kevin asked as she started to walk away.

"Oh don't worry sweetie. You're not done having fun yet." She said as she stood at the doorway and blew a kiss at him. She next reached over and shut off the bedroom light.

"Hey why'd you shut off the light? I can't see anything."

"Sometimes girls are just shy." Betty said. "Don't worry I'll be back in just a minute."

Betty grabbed Sarah by the hand and led her down the dark hallway towards the kitchen. The huge breasts of both women jiggled and bounced and they moved away. As soon as they were in the kitchen and far enough away from the bedroom they stopped and looked at each other.

"Oh my God! Betty that looked incredible!" Sarah said as she looked at the naked body of the gorgeous mother. She admired the wet slick look on her skin and she couldn't help but reach up and squeeze both of Betty's ample breasts.

Betty giggled as Sarah began to squeeze and grope her cum covered breasts. "Looked incredible? It felt incredible!" Betty looked down at her body and helped Sarah squeeze her tits. "Sarah you're going to have so much fun with him! I'm so excited for you!" She smiled as she looked at the blonde gym teacher. "Although, just to warn you, he's a big boy. So I hope you're ready for it." Betty raised her eyebrow with her last comment.

Sarah bit her bottom lip while she looked at her friend. Releasing her breasts, Sarah began to hug herself. "I'm not so sure I'm ready for this. He's my own little brother."

"Honey, I've been fucking Bobby for almost a year now and it keeps getting better and better." Betty turned Sarah around and began to push her back towards the bedroom. "Trust me; you're going to remember tonight! And you're never going to want to stop!"

They soon reached the hallway and Betty stopped Sarah and leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Now remember don't talk until you're ready to let him know that it's his sister that he's pounding with that big strong dick. And try to keep your moaning and screaming to a minimum."

Betty pushed Sarah forward and gave her naked butt a little slap which made her gasp in surprise. "Now go have some fun and call me tomorrow to let me know how it went." She whispered one last time before she began to pick up the clothes Sarah had on earlier so he could put them on herself. She'd left her own clothes in the bedroom and she wasn't going to walk out to her car naked.

Sarah stood just outside the bedroom as she paused and chewed her bottom lip for a moment. Finally she came up with the courage and stepped into the dark room. She knew her bedroom well and she stepped softly towards her bed. Finally her hands touched the soft cotton sheets of her bed and she crawled slowly on her hands and knees towards the sound of her brothers breathing.

"There you are. I was waiting." Kevin said in the dark as he reached over for whom he thought was Betty. His hands found a pair of large soft breasts and he soon began to knead them and feel the stiff nipples dig into his palms.

Sarah gasped a little at the taboo contact of her brother's strong hands squeezing her huge jugs for the first time. Her hand reached out and traced its way from his strong stomach to his ridged manhood which was just aching to be touched again. Her delicate hand wrapped around his cock and the tips of her fingers barely touched each other as she began to slide her hand up and down. She could feel his pulse in her hands as her soft skin rubbed against the thick veins.

Lifting himself up on his elbow Kevin popped one of his sister sensitive pink nipples into his mouth and began to suckle while he pawed away at the other large breast as he felt it press against his cheek. He groaned around the nipple in his mouth as he felt the soft hand glide up and down his ridged cock urgently.

Sarah was too excited to wait any longer. Swinging her leg across his waist, Sarah straddled her own brother and nuzzled the large purple head of his cock against the lips of her very eager and wet pussy. Resting her hands on her quivering thighs Sarah bit her lip and closed her eyes as she did the unthinkable. Slowly, ever so slowly, she eased herself down the length of her own brother's solid column of flesh. She couldn't believe how big he was. She felt stretched to her limits and it took all her will power not to moan out loudly. She let a small whimper escape her lips but that was the only vocal release she would allow herself.

"Ugh! God, Betty you feel way tighter then before!" Kevin grunted loudly as the very tight pussy slowly engulfed him. He'd been pounding her just a few minutes ago and he couldn't figure out how she suddenly got this tight.

Finally, after what seemed like a long period of time, Sarah had completely impaled herself on her brother's huge stake of flesh. She could feel his huge egg sized testicles squashing against the bottom of her ass. She was extremely athletic and showed off the talents of her muscles as she squeezed herself around her brother's cock again and again. Her hands moved to explore the muscles of her brother's stomach and chest. She admired the hard sweaty skin under her touch.

"Wow!....Y-You didn't....Ugh!....Do that before!" Kevin exclaimed as he felt the pussy surrounding him squeeze around him even tighter then before. It felt strong, almost like a fist squeezing him again and again. Reaching up blindly in the dark room he found both of her huge round tits and he began to squeeze and knead them in his strong hands.

Finally after a few minutes of resting her full weight on him and squeezing her pussy around his hardness, Sarah felt like she could move comfortably. Resting her hands on his stomach she lifted up a good seven inches and then slowly slid back down. Again she moved up his length and then back down. Wet squishing noises emanated from her sucking pussy as she began to lift up and down again and again.

"Oh Jesus!" Kevin exclaimed when he felt the impossibly tight pussy begin to slide up and down his cock. "Oh Betty you f-feel so good!" he moaned loudly. Her tits felt incredible in his hands as he felt the flesh squeeze out from between his fingers and rebound from his touch.

Sarah began to breathe heavily as she slowly began to pick up her pace until the point where she was literally bouncing on top of her brother. She couldn't believe how big he was. It felt so good to have him filling her up so completely. The head and veins rubbed every spot perfectly as she moved. She whipped her blonde hair back onto her back as she leaned her head back. She could feel her ass jiggle and bounce each time it connected with his thighs. "Ooohh..." she moaned softly to the ceiling.

"Oh fuck!" Kevin groaned as his hands moved down to rub his sister's firm flat stomach. He still thought it was Betty that was currently churning her pussy up and down on his shaft however and his hands moved around and down to hold onto her wonderful butt again. He squeezed her cheeks and began to lift his own hips up off the bed in time with her own movements. He wished she'd turned on the light because he'd loved to see her big tits bounce around again.

Sarah began to sweat and she moved her athletic body vigorously on top of Kevin's. Her toes curled in pleasure and her hands squeezed his chest tightly as she soon felt her first orgasm start to build. "Huuhh.....Ugh!....." she breathed out and grunted. She was starting to lose her control and forgetting to keep her mouth shut.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" Kevin asked as he felt her pick up the pace slightly and grind just a little harder against him. He continued to squeeze and maul at her tight ass cheeks. They felt different to him somehow though. Just a little firmer then before.

Hearing her own brother's voice just added to the excitement and she soon began to feel her first orgasm of the night. She stopped for a second as she impaled herself fully and began to quiver slightly. Her thighs tightened and her hands shook a little as they moved from his chest to his stomach and back again. Her eyes were shut tight as she was biting her bottom lip so hard she was afraid she'd make it bleed. It didn't help matters when he began to squeeze her ass again and force her to grind her clit against him more and more.

Kevin smiled as he felt her cum. He pumped his hips up gently to add just a bit more pressure. He loved to feel her sweaty butt cheeks in his hands and he could feel her juices running down over his swelling testicles. He could tell from her breathing and continuing quivering that she needed a breather so he reached down under her thighs and moved both of them so she was laying on her back facing the headboard and he was laying on top of her. He could feel her breath just inches from his mouth so he leaned down sealed her lips with his.

"MMMFFFF!!" Sarah said through the kiss. She was caught off guard and wasn't expecting that. Not complaining however, she returned the kiss and rubbed his sweaty back with her hands. Her smooth thighs were hooked around his arms and her feet pointed at the ceiling as she felt him begin to pound into her again while he thrust his tongue into her eager mouth at the same time.

Lifting himself up at arms length after releasing the kiss he began to thrust his hips rapidly. He loved to feel his heavy balls slapping against her jiggling ass cheeks as he pounded into her. He loved the sounds of her little whimpers and moans as he drove into her like a piston. He still couldn't believe how tight she was as she continued to squeeze around him.

Sarah could feel her tits start to go ballistic as her brother fucked her harder and faster. Her legs stayed hooked around his arms as he rested his body weight on top her. Her arms lay at her sides as she balled the sheets in her small fists. The muscles in her legs flexed as she took on the serious pounding of her brother's large cock.

Kevin could hear the sounds of his pelvis slapping loudly against hers as he fucked her with urgency. He wanted to see her though. He wanted to watch her big tits jiggle around and he wanted to watch the light reflecting off of her sweaty curves. Just then he remembered the lamp on the bedside table. Thrusting all the way into her tight pussy he reached over and flipped the small switch on the lamp.

The room filled with a small glow coming from the lamp and suddenly everything was still as Kevin returned the wide-eyed gaze of his sexy voluptuous sister. He was stunned and had no idea what to do. For the past couple days he'd been fantasizing about his sister nonstop and now here she was, naked and impaled on his huge throbbing cock. His eyes traveled down from her face to see the sweaty skin of her breasts and further over her flat tummy to see his cock pushed all the way into her smooth bald pussy.

Sarah was still panting from exertion and she could hear her heart pounding in her ears so hard that she was afraid her eardrums would burst. Her skin was flushed and sweaty with excitement as she now knew that her brother knew he had been fucking his own sister this whole time. Her legs quivered in excitement and her toes curled again as she felt his cock twitch inside her.

Without saying a word Kevin continued to stare at his sister's beautiful face as he pulled out and then pushed back in. He watched as she gasped a little as she stared back at him. Knowing that he was finally here, pounding between his sister's sexy thighs filled him with a sense of power. Soon he began to fuck her with the same urgency as before. His balls slapped against his sister's tight jiggling ass again and again and he watched as her fat 36DD's jiggled and bounced around.

"Ugh!.....Y-Yeah fuck me!......Pound me Kevin!" Sarah screamed out. It felt good to finally be able to let go. "F-Fuck me with.....Ugh!...w-with that big cock!" Reaching up she held onto the headboard as her body was forced further and further up the bed from her brother's merciless pounding.

Letting his sister's legs fall to the bed, Kevin straightened up and held onto her huge tits while he continued to fuck her incredibly tight pussy. It now made sense to him why this pussy had felt different from before. Betty and his sister must have trade places when she left the room! "Oh f-fuck sis! Your pussy feels so good!" He moaned out loudly as he admired her sexy athletic body. The lamp light reflected off of her sweaty skin and gave it a golden glow.

Showing off her athletic prowess Sarah stretched both of her legs out into the air and pointed them in opposite directions. Her toes curled again and the muscles in her legs were visible as she kept them ridged and in the air. She still hung onto the headboard while Kevin slid in and out of her again and again. She looked down to see her pussy juice splash between them and cover her crotch and wet his pubic hair against him.

Sweat rolled off of Kevin's muscular body as he put even more strength behind each thrust. He wasn't concentrating on technique but instead pure instinct took over as he was overcome with the pleasure of having his own sister's unbelievably tight pussy squeezing around him. He squeezed her huge tits and marveled at their softness as he admired her long smooth legs as they flailed in the air as she kept them stretched out.

Sarah stared up at her brother's sweaty body as he pumped between her thighs. Her knuckles turned white as she held onto the headboard as it banged on the wall loudly. She let one of her hands go and rubbed Kevin's muscular chest as she arched her own back, forcing her tits to press against his hands. "F-Fuck me doggy style!...Ugh!"

Kevin squeezed his sister's tits one more time before he pulled out of her sucking pussy. He continued to pump his hand up and down his shaft as he watched his sister smile at him as she flipped over onto her belly.

Sarah rose up on her hands and knees, her firm rounded ass pointing at her brother. Reaching up she held onto the headboard again as she looked over her shoulder to see her little brother. Her fat, sweaty 36DD's hung down underneath her as she kept her upper body up in the air.

Kevin licked his lips as he looked at his sister's sexy voluptuous body and saddled up behind her. Squeezing her tight ass with one hand he held onto his solid cock with the other as he nuzzled the plump head between her moist lips. "Ugh! Yeah!" he exclaimed as he held onto his sister's trim waist and pushed into her depths. He looked down to see her pussy completely engulf him and her plump ass squashed against his pelvis.

"Fuck me!" Sarah nearly screamed out as she looked back at her brother. She was squeezing herself around him to encourage him to start moving.

Kevin didn't need to be told twice. Holding onto her waist with his sweaty hands he began to slap against her again and again. The bed began to squeak again under their knees as the fucking continued. Sarah's ass quivered with each pounding and her tits went ballistic as they bounced back and forth.

Kevin was already close to cumming before as he felt that familiar tingle start to build up along the bottom of his cock. He was powerless to hold anything back as he gripped his sister tighter around the waist and shoved himself all the way in.

Sarah gasped as she felt her brother's cock actually start to swell inside her even more. Then she felt the warm sensation inside as his massive cock jerked once and s large glob of cum shot into her belly. Again it spasmed, and again and again as she was literally filled with cum.

Leon22
Leon22
845 Followers