Back To School: Brother's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers

Kevin jerked and quivered as he shot his load into his sister. His ass clenched with each blast. He groaned loudly as the sweat rolled off his chin and splashed a drop onto his sister's ass.

Sarah gasped with each warm blast of cum that shot into her. Her toes dug into the sheets as she bared the assault of the "cannon" shooting off inside her. Letting her upper body fall to the mattress she smiled and panted. Her sweaty breasts flattened underneath her and plumped out at her sides.

Still keeping himself inside his sister even after he finished cumming, Kevin looked down at Sarah. "Hey sis? Do you have to work tomorrow?"

Sarah giggled. "Not at the school. But I think I've got some 'work' to do here tomorrow."

Sarah rose back up on her hands and knees and bit her lower lip as she slowly slid herself off of her brother's cock. Her pussy made a quiet sucking noise as she moved down its length and let it pop out. Lying on her side Sarah faced her brother as she felt a trickle of his cum slide down her thigh. "Want to go try the living room next?" she asked smiling.

Kevin smiled and nodded with enthusiasm. This was going to be a vacation to remember.

The End

Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers