Back to School Ch. 01

Story Info
Male switch receives training.
4.7k words
4.24
92k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the teachers in this story are based on teachers from my own school. If any of you ladies ever read this I would love to hear from you and promise to be a good little boy for you.

Graham sped down the country lane, roof off, Led Zeppelin on the CD player, enjoying the Lotus for what may be the last time for a while, the sun was shining and he was thrilling to the feeling of expectation at what lay ahead of him. He was in deepest Surrey and heading for some training centre or other, he wasn't sure on the details, he had received an e-mail from his Mistress telling him to go to this address and to expect some sort of training.

He had met Mistress Veronica by chance at a party held by the circle some three months earlier, she had been so singularly un-impressed by him that he was hooked immediately. He had been involved with the circle for a while now, having introduced a couple of his SUB women to them and was a regular at their select little gatherings. Veronica had seen right through his act though and told him, in no uncertain terms, that he was to go to her house the next day for what she had called a chat. He had of course gone and she had proceeded to beat the hell out of him for the whole day, humiliating him in ways so subtle and exquisite he could never of dreamed of them. He had gone home late at night with a sore ass and a feeling of amazing satisfaction he had never experienced before.

Since then it had been their dirty little secret, she never told any of the other members of the circle he was a switch and he did whatever his Mistress told him to do, whenever she wanted. The only problem was his endless disobedience, as a DOM himself he was continually questioning and defying her, mainly so he could get the punishment he so enjoyed. A week ago he had gone to far and she had snapped, either he went to this training centre for a while and learned to behave properly or she would leave him to get on with it on his own. She had made it clear that she didn't have the time to train him to behave properly, she had other slaves who were far more respectful of their Mistress, why should she waste her time on him? The decision had been left with him and he had thought about it for a while before agreeing to go, it had made him realise what was important to him. Pleasing his Mistress and behaving in the correct manner for her, he had discovered, where a priority for him, much to his suprise.

He swung into the gravel driveway of the centre, the building itself not visible yet as he drove up the sweeping drive, lowering his sunglasses to take in the grounds. He rounded a corner and was confronted by a building that immediately reminded him of the school he had attended as a boy. Large and imposing and set within impeccably manicured lawns was a large Victorian house, all tall windows and crenellations complete with a sweeping stone staircase leading to the front door. He parked and grabbing his meagre belongings from the boot made his way up the stairs and knocked on the door, a little unsure of himself.

The door was opened almost immediately and out stepped a women in her early forties, as tall as Graham. she wore a crisp white blouse which seemed to strain under the pressure of withholding her breasts, a black skirt that finished mid thigh, showing off her shapely legs to advantage, three inch black heels, the whole ensemble was finished off with a mortar board and cape. Graham gulped it really was like being back at school! In her hand she held a cane that was wickedly thin she was playfully patting it into the palm of her other hand as she surveyed him with a look of disgust creasing her otherwise striking face.

"You Boy are late! Remove all your clothing"

Bloody hell she wasn't hanging around, Graham met her gaze for a moment and then thought better of it and starter to remove his clothes. It was all he could do to stop himself running his hand up and under her skirt but he felt certain that this wouldn't be a good way to start his training.

"I am headmistress of this establishment. I make a point of greeting every new entrant to my little facility personally. You are here to learn a bit of respect and to be trained to serve your Mistress more in line with what she deserves. You will refer to me at all times as headmistress, you will only see me if you have been an extremely naughty little boy, all your other lessons and punishments will be handled by the House Mistress that we assign to you. You will be issued with your uniforms shortly, one to be worn for your lessons, the other to be worn when you are in the service of your House Mistress, who you will obey without question. Before we arrange your uniforms you are not to wear anything, so be quicker about it little boy!"

"Yes headmistress"

"Good boy"

She patted him on the head.

"Now you may crawl after me and I will take you to meet your House Mistress"

With a swish of her cape she turned and made her way into the building, leaving Graham to crawl along on the floor behind her as she stalked through the lobby and down a corridor, heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She didn't pause to check if he was keeping up or not. She finally stopped in front of an oak panelled door with a plaque on it that announced that these were the rooms of House Mistress Peters. The headmistress knocked respectfully and was greeted by an "enter"

She opened the door and strode through leaving Graham to crawl after her and into a room that was reminiscent of the drawing room of a country house, all oak panels and comfy chairs. The centre of the room was dominated by a desk and at it sat House Mistress Peters. From his vantage point on the floor Graham could make out another women in her forties, blond hair, bobbed quiet short and a face that was creased with laughter lines, he breathed a sigh of inward relief, she didn't look to bad.

"Helen this is the one I told you about, he thinks that the rules of submission don't apply to him, thinks he's a bit special. He will need a very firm hand if we are to return him to his Mistress properly trained that's why I am giving him to you"

"No problem headmistress I am sure we will get along famously"

"He needs uniform before he can start his schooling so Ill leave you to do what you will with him, I have other matters to attend to"

And she turned on her heel and was gone, pausing only to pat Graham on the head again, making him blush.

"First things first you dirty little boy, You will refer to me as Miss at all times is that clear?"

Maybe his first assumption about her had been slightly off the mark.

"Yes Miss"

"Now lets have a look at you"

With that she rose from her chair and came round to the front of the desk and perched herself on it, legs crossed allowing her newest pupil a good look at the tops of her stockings. Her three inch heel dangling from her left foot as she gently rocked it back and forth mesmerising him with it. Much to his shame he was growing hard at just the glimpse of her milky thighs a fact that had not gone un -noticed by his new Mistress either. She indicated for him to crawl closer to her, he obeyed immediately. The heel of her stiletto continued its repetitive movement, except that now it bumped against the head of his rock hard cock causing him to groan in a mixture of pain and joy at every contact. He looked imploringly up at her, stares locking, testing each other out, seeing who would break contact first. He caved, his eyes returning inexorably to the band of dark material at the top of her stockings. She let the shoe fall from her foot and rubbed his soaked cock head with her stockinged foot.

"Good Boy"

She said soothingly.

" As long as you understand that I hold the key to what little pleasure you are allowed to experience we will get along just fine. While you are here you are mine to do with as I please, do not forget that unless you wish to be punished without mercy"

All the time she was giving him instruction her foot continued to play over his pulsing cock, his eyes flickering between her gloss red painted toes and the tantalising glimpses of thigh she was so enjoying teasing him with. God, he thought, much more of this and Ill come.

"You dirty little boys are all the same a glimpse of stocking top and your all as useless as each other"

She uncrossed her legs, the whisper of silk causing Graham to groan appreciatively. As she made to stand up exposing as she did so more flesh, he furtively glanced up under her skirt and was given his first glimpse of her black Lacey panties. It was all to much for him, his cock pulsed releasing a stream of thick white come all over the shoe Miss Hunter had left discarded on the floor. His head jerked up expectantly, knowing that he had made his first mistake.

"You disgusting little boy, have you no self control? No wonder your own Mistress has sent you here, you have the manners of an animal"

Graham hung his head, blushing from ear to ear and looking at the mess of come that was over the stiletto and the surrounding floor.

"Lick it up you disgusting animal while I think of a suitable punishment for you"

"Yes Miss, Sorry Miss"

I've been here less than an hour and already I'm in trouble, thought Graham as he leant to the floor and flicking his tongue out, tasted his own come for the first time. He grimaced, not the most pleasant thing he had ever tasted, but he knew better than to miss any. Once he had licked the floor and the shoe clean, he rocked back on his knees waiting to see what Miss Hunter had in store for him next. His whole face was burning with shame at the humiliation that had already been heaped upon him.

"Now as you insist on behaving like a dirty little boy I am going to have to treat you like a dirty little boy. We need to go and get your uniform before the shop shuts but before we go I want you to have a little toy to play with"

With that she opened a cupboard behind her desk and withdrew a large red fire engine, she placed it on the floor and dragged it towards him, as the wheels turned a little bell went off and the lights on top of the cabin flashed. Graham had no idea what she intended to do with it, but he found out soon enough. The toy had a chain attached to the front of it and Miss Hunter was attaching one end of the chain to a black rubber object that Graham recognised only to well from his punishment sessions of his own submissive sluts. It was a butt plug, thankfully not a large one but a plug all the same.

"Bend over you naughty little boy"

"Yes Miss"

He knew what was coming, without any thought for lubrication she pressed the rubber plug against the ring of muscle between his ass cheeks making him wince. She kept up the pressure and eventually the plug slipped inside his asshole until only the base was visible as his ass muscles gladly reduced in size holding the plug within him.

"There don't you look sweet, a little boy and his favourite toy. Now you will follow me to the uniform shop where I will leave you in the capable hands of Miss Bushell who will fit you out with the uniform you will require while I get on with some marking. Now just so everyone knows that you are being punished you are to suck your thumb while we make our way to the shop, understand?"

"Y..Yes Miss Hunter"

Graham stammered a reply, his will seemingly broken now. So they made their way out of the room, Graham's new toy trailing behind him, constantly tugging at his asshole making him wince every time the chain took up the slack and tugged the little red engine down the hallway. His thumb jammed firmly into his mouth, cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he trailed after Miss Hunter, his eyes focused on the sway of her shapely backside, his cock once again twitching despite himself.

Much to Graham's shame they passed a couple of other teachers on their way to the uniform shop and Miss Hunter took great pleasure in showing off her newest slave to her colleagues. They crowded round him, touching him, teasing him and noting the now rock hard cock as it bobbed up and down with each step he took.

One woman in particular seemed quiet taken with him.

"Oh what a darling, Helen you simply must let me borrow him, when you've finished training him"

"Martha you are incorrigible, his cock belongs to me and I say when he may or may not come, keep your hands to yourself"

Graham was secretly glad of Miss Hunters intervention as her colleague had been stroking his cock mercilessly while watching his expression intently, he doubted he would be able to stand much more of her attention and dare not risk another come without the express permission of Miss Hunter.

"Oh Helen you never let me have any fun"

And with that she turned and was gone, giving Graham a playful slap on the rump causing him to jerk forward and make the fire engine crash into his ankles. Blushing furiously Graham and Miss Hunter made their way down the corridor. Miss Hunter's stiletto's clicking loudly, accompanied by the sound of a toy fire engine trundling along the floor.

The unlikely pair stopped outside a large oak door marker "Uniform Store", Miss Hunter knocked loudly and awaited a response.

The door swung open and from behind it appeared a girl of about 20 dressed ever so smartly in a little schoolgirl uniform.

"Who is it Sarah darling"

Said a voice from behind the young girl.

"Miss Helen and a naughty little boy, Mistress"

"Be a good little girl Sarah and thank Miss Hunter for bringing another customer and bring the naughty little boy to me please".

"Yes Mistress"

The girl stepped out of the room fully and for the first time Graham was able to take her in, in all her glory. She was stunning, petite and perfectly formed she was only about 5 foot 4, her small breasts barely making an impression on the crisp white blouse she was wearing. She had a pleated navy skirt on and white ankle socks, the whole effect capped off with a straw hat sat atop her blonde bob. Graham's cock pulsed as he was exposed to further succulent female flesh.

"Miss Bushell says I am to thank you for bringing her another customer Miss Hunter, how may I please you Miss Hunter"

"There see how a good slave behaves? You useless little boy"

"Sarah you may straighten the seems on my nylons for me they have become somewhat unruly over the last few minutes"

"Yes Miss Hunter, thank you Miss Hunter"

Sarah scampered over to Miss Hunter and immediately sank to her knees behind Miss Hunter. She lovingly traced her hand up the back of Miss Hunter's shapely calf straightening and smoothing the fine silk stocking as she went. Higher and higher she went pushing the material of her skirt up with her hand as she went. Graham watched, mesmerised as more and more of Miss Hunter's shapely legs were revealed, his eyes flickering between his own Mistress and the lovely young woman on her knees. Sarah's skirt had also risen up as she ministered to Miss Hunter and the combined effect of so much visual stimulation was taking its toll on Graham's already straining cock. Miss Hunter smirked at his obvious discomfort, her nipples were clearly visible now making Graham suspect she was enjoying the attention as well as everyone else present.

After what seemed like an age Sarah finally finished her task. Miss Hunter patted her lovingly on the head and gave her a lollypop out of the recesses of her robe. Sarah beamed at the recognition.

"Sarah take this disgusting little boy to get his uniform fitted and when he is ready you may bring him back to my room I have some more things planned for the pair of you this afternoon"

With that she turned and strode up the corridor leaving Graham and Sarah in her wake wondering what else was planned for the pair of them. Without further ado Graham was led into the uniform store. He found himself in a room that although large was filled from floor to ceiling with shelves and cupboards containing uniforms of various sizes and shapes. In the centre of the room was another large desk similar to Miss Hunter's. However this desk was in a state of disarray covered in bits of uniform and sewing needles.

Beside the desk stood another woman, Graham assumed this was Miss Bushell, she was quiet short and very womanly. Graham couldn't help but notice that her breasts were so large that her blouse was straining under the weight of containing them. She also seemed to be wearing the standard short black skirt that finished just over her knees, below which her muscular calves could be seen clad in the archetypal black stockings. She was looking at Graham over the top of a pair of half moon glasses that gave her a kindly demeanour reminding him of his Auntie. Her long black hair fell down over her shoulders and a smile was creeping onto her face, Graham wasn't sure whether to be worried or not. So far his judgement of the teachers had been wrong on all occasions.

"Well now what do we have here?"

"Please Miss Bushell I am to be fitted with a uniform and evening wear to please Miss Helen"

Miss Bushell walked over to where Graham was standing, his cock sticking out proudly, fire engine in attendance. She circled around behind him, her nail scraped up the back of his thighs causing him to shiver.

"What a pretty little boy you are, seems a shame to put you in boring old boys clothes doesn't it?"

"Please Miss I don't know what you mean?"

"What do you think Sarah would you like another little girl to play with?"

"Oh please Miss that would be lovely, can I dress him up please? Please can I Ill be very good Miss, please"

Miss Bushell smiled at her own slave and patted her lovingly on the head. She could never refuse her when she pleaded for something. Graham on the other hand wasn't smiling he was in a bad enough predicament as it was without having to dress like a little girl, his head swam with an image of all his mates laughing at him and pointing. His cock was however betraying him again, the thought of that fine lace rubbing his manhood was certainly keeping the blood focused in one place.

"Of course you can dress him, first though lets remove that nasty little plug from his botty"

Before Graham had a chance to prepare himself the plug was yanked unceremoniously from his ass. He nearly cried out in pain but remembered where he was and fought it back.

"Good boy it seems you have some control"

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss"

"Let's see how much control you have shall we, has Miss Helen given you permission to come?"

"No Miss I am to request permission each time I wish to come"

"What a good little boy you are, I am sure you won't mind me showing you how obedient my own little slave is. You may touch your disgusting tiny little cock while you watch and you can come if you want as well. If you do however I will be forced to tell Miss Helen. The choice is yours"

With that she turned and sat on the edge of the desk making sure her stocking tops were clearly on display, she also took the time to undo most of the buttons on her blouse releasing her breasts from their confines. Graham was becoming increasingly aroused, Miss Bushell's voluptuous figure was spilling out of its tight confines providing a visual feast that schoolboy's everywhere would kill for. Namely stocking tops and lacy bra encased breasts.

"Sarah be a good girl and show this naughty little boy your pretty panties!"

Sarah stood in front of Graham, winked at him knowingly and slowly lifted her skirt up her pretty thighs. As she inched it higher and higher she let her tongue stick out of the corner of her mouth giving the impression of an innocent little girl showing off and being naughty. The skirt was round her waist now revealing a tiny little pair of white panties onto which could be clearly seen a small but spreading wet patch.

Graham was desperate to play with his cock but wasn't prepared to risk the wrath of Miss Helen, who would definitely find out if he had been naughty. His resolve was wavering however as he looked over to Miss Bushell only to see her slip a hand under the elastic of her lacy black panties. Through the material he could clearly make out her fingers squirming around between her thighs, her eyes fluttered shut and a barely audible sigh escaped her lips.

12