Back To School Days

Story Info
She gets hot for teacher.
2.8k words
4.26
34.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Two fifteen. Two fifteen. Where is it? Two oh three.”

Ashley muttered to herself as she walked down the hall. Her first day, and if she didn’t find the room soon, she’d be late to meet with Mr. Hamilton.

The early morning sunlight spilled in through the window at the end. Outside, the trees are just beginning to change from green to yellow and orange. A cloudless blue sky promises a beautiful day ahead. The fluorescent lights overhead were reflected in the shiny paint of the lockers and the waxed floor. The air smelled of dry erase marker and chalk. God, it had been forever since she was in a school like this.

Her heels made a clicking sound in the otherwise quiet hall. Anyone looking would have seen a calm, professional woman striding down the hall. Head up, back straight, she looked every inch the confident woman she was pretending to be. The window on one of the classroom doors caught her reflection, but she didn’t notice. Brown hair flowed down to below her shoulders. It looked soft and silky, like the models in shampoo commercials. Even in her prim navy suit, you could tell she works out.

Inside two fifteen, a man in dress pants and a French blue button-down opened at the collar with the sleeves rolled up is straightening desks. The cinderblock walls are covered in shiny cream paint. Pictures of M.C. Escher’s works, Pebble Beach, and the old course at St. Andrew’s line the sides and back of the room. On the white board are five math problems.

“Aha! Two fifteen!”

Resettling her stylish tote bag on her shoulder, Ashley opened the door. Michael looked up to see a woman with pert, doll-like features and sea-green eyes framed by long brown hair.

“Good morning.” Ashley offered with a nervous smile on her face.

“You must be the new student teacher. Welcome, I’m Michael Hamilton.”

“Ashley Fox pleased to meet you.”

They shook hands and walked together to the back of the room where a table and teacher’s desk are located. Michael gestures to sit, and pulls out a chair for Ashley at the table. She murmurs her thanks as he moves to sit across the round table from her. As they discuss lesson plans for the week, Ashley finds her gaze wandering over Michael’s crisp black hair, short and neatly combed. It sets off his very blue eyes. As she looked over his business casual attire, noting the hints of musculature, she thought to herself that this is one fine specimen of a man. She noticed Michael giving her the once-over as well and unconsciously straightened and set her shoulders back, thrusting small, pert breasts forward. They conversed quietly for a few minutes before a bell rings.

There is a commotion in the hall as students begin to filter into school. The hall fills with noise, students talking, yelling, and lockers slamming. They begin to file into the classroom in ones and twos and take their seats. Another bell rings and Mr. Hamilton moves to the front of the room.

“Good morning.”

His greeting is echoed by several of his students. “I would like to introduce a new student teacher. Ms. Fox will be with us for the next several weeks. Please treat her with the same courtesies you afford me. If you’ll take out a piece of paper, your warm-up problems are on the board.”

The students take out paper and begin to work. Both Michael and Ashley circulate, helping students with questions. The rest of the day passes in much the same way.

After the final bell of the day, the halls are quiet as the teachers finish various tasks. Michael hands Ashley some papers, asking her to take them home to grade and return. As she accepts them, their hands brush. A shock of awareness comes over Ashley and all she can do is stare at Michael. As if coming out of a trance, she blinks long eyelashes once, twice, and accepts the papers. “Thank you.”

Tuesday, and the rest of the week, passes by in friendly companionship as the two get to know each other better. Friday night, at home watching baseball, Michael finds himself thinking of Ashley. He knows she is single, lives alone with a dog, and is pursuing her Masters in math education. She’s smart, funny with a quick sense of humor and caring attitude. Surprisingly to him, he finds he is strongly attracted to her.

“You idiot! What are you thinking? She is way off-limits as long as she’s student teaching under you!”

As he lay in bed that night, Michael’s thoughts again drift to Ashley. He’d unbutton that soft silk blouse she wore, leaving it to softly caress her skin as he parted it to reveal those small, firm breasts and flat stomach. He’d bet she also wore fancy underwear. She was the kind of girl to do that. “Hmm.” Probably something lacy, in a soft pastel shade.

In his mind, Michael’s hands caressed Ashley’s breasts, tweaking her nipples through the lace of her bra. Michael grew hard thinking of this, and unconsciously began to stroke his hard cock. Mmm, that felt really good. He’d undo the front clasp of her bra and fill his hands with those breasts he’d been admiring all week. The darker tan of his hands would contrast with the creamy flesh of her breasts. He’d have to kiss them, and work his way down her stomach, drawing off that professional skirt to reveal the matching panties.

Michael stroked his cock faster as he thought about drawing the panties off and licking and kissing Ashley’s sweet and wet pussy. Thoughts of Ashley pushed Michael over the edge and he came, spurting several jets of hot cum.

Michael continued to think about Ashley the next week, masturbating every night to thoughts of her. He knew he shouldn’t but couldn’t seem to control the lust that always rode him when she was around.

The next Friday, Ashley wore a shorter skirt than normal. Looking at her lightly tanned, athletic thighs as she walked across the front of the room demonstrating a concept on the board made Michael’s cock grow hard.

“Thank God it’s the last period of the day. I can’t wait to go home.” He thought.

Michael knew he’d jerk off today thinking of those athletic thighs wrapped around him as he shot his load deep in Ashley’s warm, wet pussy. The bell rang.

After the students were gone, only Ashley and Michael remained in the room. An awkward silence fell and Ashley tried to cover it up by asking Michael about his weekend plans.

“Are you going to the football game tonight? Do you think it would be a good idea for me to go?”

Michael does not answer. He is staring at Ashley’s lush, painted lips. Ashley notices his gaze; unconsciously her eyes fall to lock on his lips. She takes a step closer. Mesmerized by the sight of his luscious lips, Ashley keeps walking, slowly moving closer until she is brought up short by the planes of Michael’s chest. She stared up at him, her mind blank except for the thought of what it would be like to feel those lips on hers. Ashley knew she was going to kiss Michael.

Michael saw Ashley move closer until she was touching his chest. She moved up on tip-toe and Michael waited with bated breath for the touch of those lips he’d fantasized about for so long. At last, the distance between them closed and Ashley pressed her lips to Michael’s. He groaned at that touch and wrapped her in his arms.

The kiss quickly changed from a tentative first kiss to one full of all the passion and chemistry that had been simmering between them. Ashley slid her hands up over Michael’s shoulders to spear in his black hair. Michael moved his hands down to grab her hips. As he moved her closer to him, she could feel his erection hard against her soft belly. The shock of that feeling finally penetrated Ashley’s daze. She tore away from Michael with a gasp. “I have to go.” She grabbed her bag and ran out of the room.

That weekend, all Ashley could of was Michael and the proof that he desired her as much as she wanted him.

Monday morning Michael and Ashley exchanged awkward smiles. By silent agreement the kiss Friday was accepted to be dealt with after school when there was less chance of being interrupted. The rest of the day seemed to pass quickly in a close approximation of the camaraderie that had developed between the two.

After the final bell, Michael and Ashley found themselves in much the same position as Friday. Much more determined and encouraged, Ashley drifted over to where Michael stood at his desk gathering papers to be graded. She put her hands on his shoulders and softly kissed his lips. She then gave him a saucy smile as she got down on her knees.

“This should give him a hint.” She thought.

“What the hell? She’s not really going to… oh God she is.”

Michael had a bewildered expression until the reality of what Ashley was doing hit him. She unbuckled his belt and flicked open the button closing his chinos. She eased down the zipper and pushed his pants down over his hips. Ashley kissed and licked Michael’s cock through his boxers, teasing him. The feel of her hot wet mouth against his shaft was a temptation and Michael felt himself harden a little more.

Ashley ran her fingers over the waistband of Michael’s boxers, dipping one finger underneath to touch his skin. He groaned. At that, she hooked her fingers firmly into his waistband and pulled the boxers down to join his chinos around his ankles. His luscious cock was now free for Ashley’s attention. She grasped it in one hand, leaving the other free. Encircling his cock, she began smooth strokes up and down his length, sure to tantalize.

Michael groaned again as Ashley’s mouth enveloped the head of his cock. She began to bob her head in rhythm with the strokes of her hand. Sucking in earnest, Ashley deployed every trick she knew to make this blowjob the best of his life. She flicked her tongue over his head, licked his shaft, and sucked him deep in her throat. It was the blowjob of his life. All too soon Michael felt his balls lifting, tightening as his orgasm approached. Ashley felt this, sensed his breathing become faster, heavier. She sucked harder, stroked faster. With a groan, Michael shot his load deep into Ashley’s waiting mouth. She bobbed her head a few more times, the backed off and swallowed every drop. She then sat back on her heels and gave Michael a smile like a cat that’d just been given a bowl of milk.

She stood up as Michael readjusted his clothing. “Would you have dinner with me tonight?” was Michael’s question.

“I’d love to.” She replied.

Michael gave Ashley directions to his place, asking her to be there at 7 that evening. She rushed home, let her dog out, showered, and changed into a more casual outfit. After agonizing over the contents of her closet, trying to find something that looked good enough, she settled on a khaki skirt, v-neck, long-sleeved black tee, and black kitten-heeled mules.

Michael showered and changed while boiling water for spaghetti. When Ashley rang the bell, Michael was just draining the noodles. He opened the door with a smile.

“Welcome gorgeous.”

She eased in past him after planting a kiss on his lips.

“Mmm! Smells really good.”

Michael opened the wine she’d brought over and ushered her into the dining room. Their dinner conversation was lively-they had much in common: books, movies, music. Both finished, they moved to the living room for coffee.

Sitting next to Michael, Ashley soon set her coffee on the side table and eased in closer to him. From there it seemed only natural to lift her face and kiss his cheek. Michael turned his head and brushed his lips against hers. He then kissed her more firmly, brushing his tongue over the seam where her lips met. She opened for him, and Michael thrust his tongue deep into her mouth in an imitation of what he wanted to be doing with the rest of his body. Ashley moved closer as his tongue set up an intimate thrust and retreat that filled her with need. She passionately returned the kiss, making small sounds of pleasure in the back of her throat as she ran her hands through his hair and down over his shoulders.

As their passion rose, Ashley impatiently tugged Michael’s polo shirt out of his jeans and over his head so she could feel his naked chest. She ran her hands over the muscles hidden beneath a light covering of crisp, dark, curling hair. Michael’s hands began to roam as she did this, lifting her tee to reveal her soft skin and lacy bra.

“I was right,” he thought.

He immediately drew her tee off and filled his hands with her soft breasts. Ashley’s nipples peaked at the sensation of his hard palms on her sensitive breasts. Michael ran his fingers over her breasts, circling around her nipples before closing them between his thumb and forefinger and squeezing lightly. At Ashley’s moan, he squeezed harder as he kissed down her neck to her chest. As he neared her breasts, he flicked open the front catch of her bra and drew it away and off to rest on the floor.

Michael’s tongue followed the path his hands had taken before latching on to her right breast to suckle lightly, then more heavily. His left hand caressed her other breast while his right drifted up her thigh under her skirt. Ashley’s breathing grew shorter the closer Michael’s hand came to the place where she was hot and wet with desire. She spread her legs wider in an effort to bring his hand to her pussy.

Finally, his hand brushed up against her. Long fingers brushed her lips over and over, drawing a moan as she arched against his mouth. He eased his hand underneath the elastic to touch the soft flesh beneath. Ashley’s flesh was swollen, damp, and hungry with need.

“Take me….to bed,” she gasped.

Michael drew both hands away to deal with her skirt, her shoes long since kicked off. Clad in only her lacy purple panties, Ashley was exposed to his heated, lustful gaze. Her eyes dropped to his lap, the hard lines of his erection clearly visible through his jeans. She slowly, sensuously got up from the sofa and walked back in the direction of the bedrooms.

Like a dog on a leash, Michael followed, never taking his eyes off Ashley’s firm ass swaying softly with each step she took. She climbed on the bed and gave Michael a sexy grin.

“Why are you still wearing clothes?”

He hastily complied with her order and shucked shoes, socks, jeans, and boxers.

Joining her on the bed, Michael kissed her passionately, feeling her writhe beneath him with desire. He drew her panties down and off, and spread her legs to touch between them. He slid his fingers the length of her slit twice before settling to rub tiny circles around her clit.

Ashley reached for his cock, slid her hand around, and started to stroke him with a long, slow rhythm meant to tease and further arouse Michael. The teasing continued until Ashley began lifting her hips, seeking release. Michael quit teasing her clit and thrust two fingers inside her dripping pussy. He set up the same rhythm as before, now quickly driving Ashley to climax. With a sharp gasp, she came in a series of contractions that tightly squeezed his fingers. As she came down, he thrust more slowly and finally eased his fingers out.

She kissed him, still full of passion and need. Moving onto her hands and knees, she wiggled her ass in Michael’s face. “Why don’t you give me some?” she teased.

Michael entered her with one smooth thrust. He set up a smooth rhythm of thrust and retreat that started a slow claiming, one to mark his desire for her. Her passion built as he thrust inside her slowly over and over. Her moans of desire let Michael know it was okay to speed up. As they slowly built towards climax, Michael groaned at the way her body sheathed him so tightly in her wet warmth.

“Come with me,” she pleaded. Thrusting harder, deeper into her, he built until that familiar need was tingling through their bodies.

“OH, Yes!” She came, and as her orgasm swept through her, his was touched off. He pulled quickly out and shot his creamy load over that sweet ass he so admired.

Spent, they collapsed to the bed. “Wow.”

“Yeah.” Michael pulled Ashley close. “You don’t think I’m going to let you go, do you?”

“I was kind of hoping not.” As they drifted in post-orgasmic bliss, each reflected how wonderful this had turned out.