Back to School: Incentive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

He looked up at Schwartz and asked, "What now, mistress?"

"Goodbye, Melvin."

Schwartz turned and headed up the aisle to the utter amazement of Melvin Hopper. She headed across the lobby to go to her car and leave as her instructions had told her to. Her hand was on the push-bar to open the outer door when she stopped. Her curiosity was piqued because she could not guess what was going to happen next. Schwartz stood there for a minute or so trying to decide what to do. She looked around and spotted the open stairwell going up to the balcony section. Taking off her shoes, she tiptoed up to the balcony and sat down in a front seat by the railing.

"Hey!" yelled Melvin after waiting several minutes. "HEY!"

"I don't believe it," he thought angrily. "The fucking bitch left me here. Just wait until I get my hands on her. I'll show her a thing or two about domination."

"Alright, you've had your fun," shouted out Melvin. "Come on back and let me loose."

Schwartz stayed silent up on the balcony. She could not understand why Nurse Brown was waiting to do whatever it was that she had planned. Suddenly, Melvin began thrashing about in his seat. The metal handcuffs and leg irons clanked, scraped, and rattled against the iron supports for the seats. After a few frenzied seconds of trying to free himself, Melvin stopped and just sat there breathing hard.

"Okay...okay...this joke has gone on long enough," said Melvin, trying to look back over his shoulder. Schwartz knew he could not see her up in the dark balcony. "Get down here and release me!"

The minutes dragged on.

"Oh, c'mon...please let me go...please?"

Schwartz could hear the desperation in Melvin's voice. She was just about ready to go down and release him when more lights came on illuminating the stage. Hot, sensual music with a heavy sexy beat filed the air. Schwartz settled back down as Cindy, carrying a gym bag, and Sarah, both still in their street clothes, strutted out onto the stage.

"You sure she's gone?" whispered Sarah as she and Cindy walked onto the wrestling mat.

"Yes," hissed back Cindy, dying to get to the main action, but knowing the build-up would be worth it. She only hoped that the guys would remember to pace themselves as she unzipped the gym bag and placed it to one side.

Sarah and Cindy started to dance to the heavy beat of the music. Sarah loved to dance and could feel her body heating up as she gyrated to the song. She closed her eyes and let the music take over.

Melvin stared in speechless wonder. Two well-stacked and voluptuous women were dancing on the stage in front of him in a very sensual way. He watched as they started apart from one another and then gradually moved into contact with each other. His prick, which had gone flaccid, immediate perked back up as the two women rubbed their large tits against the other one's tits and then grinded their hips together. He moaned as their hands roamed all over their bodies.

Cindy sidled up behind Sarah. Their hip gyrated around as Cindy's hands caressed over Sarah's flat stomach and around her hips. Sarah groaned in desire as Cindy's hands moved and hefted both of Sarah's 36DD tits upwards. Cindy released them and they actually seemed to bounce up and down in Sarah's tight tube top. Cindy did it again, this time causing Melvin to groan in frustration. She reached around and began tweaking and pulling on Sarah's hard nipples that had been pushing out the fabric of the top. Sarah reached back with one hand, twisted her head, and pulled Cindy's head forward for a hot, open-mouth, passionate kiss.

"Omigod!" thought Schwartz in utter astonishment. "I would have never thought..." She squeezed her thighs together to try to relieve an itch between her legs and hunched her shoulders around to alleviate the tension building in her chest.

Sarah, breathing a little heavily, danced around behind Cindy. One of her hands slithered to the juncture of Cindy's legs and began rubbing up and down over her pubic mound. Sarah's other hand snaked its way up under Cindy's wife-beater shirt. Her hand rubbed all over one of Cindy's large, firm globes. Cindy moaned as Sarah's fingers strummed over her hard nipple.

Schwartz stared in total surprise at Cindy and Sarah. She then heard a loud groan coming from the front row. Looking down, she saw Melvin crouched forward to the edge of his seat as far as his bonds would allow him. He was watching the women with rapt attention. Schwartz blinked twice because she was sure she saw a drop of pre-cum drip off his cock onto the floor. Leaning her arms on the brass rail on top of the retaining wall, she smiled as she guessed Cindy's intentions.

Cindy turned around and planted a juicy kiss on Sarah's lips. Sarah returned it with equal ardor as her hands gripped Cindy tightly by the ass. Sarah felt Cindy's hands grasp the bottom of her tube top and lifted her arms up. Easing it slowly upward, Cindy pulled Sarah's top off, releasing her huge, firm tits.

A gasp went up, not only from the front row seat, but also from backstage as Sarah's luscious, pale breasts and pink areolas popped into view. Melvin kept telling himself that they could not be real. However, he really did not care after Sarah yanked off Cindy's top, exposing her matching set of tanned tits.

Tim and Joe walked on stage, each carrying a large stack of towels. They were only wearing their underwear, which clearly showed the hard erections they had. Sarah shivered at the sight of the briefs tenting out and felt her pussy become wet with desire. Tim and Joe set the towels down beside the mat and walked off as Sarah and Cindy pulled each others pants off to reveal their panties.

Sarah leaned over to suck nosily and messily at Cindy's breasts. Her tongue came out to bat Cindy's hard nipples back and forth. Sarah sucked on each tit, trying to take as much as possible into her mouth. Her saliva gleamed off each globe and trailed down to the bottom curve. Cindy moaned and held Sarah's head in a hug as Sarah lavished attention to Cindy's chest. Sarah then knelt down and removed Cindy's lace panties. Melvin shuddered as Cindy's shaved pussy came into view.

Cindy pulled Sarah up and repeated Sarah's actions. Sarah shivered in passion as Cindy licked and laved her tongue all over Sarah's large, sensitive knockers. Cindy knelt down and pulled down Sarah's thong. She turned Sarah around so that Sarah's back was to Melvin, had her spread her legs, and bend over. Melvin lurched forward, rattling his bonds at the gorgeous sight of Sarah Stevens' shaved pussy and engorged labia.

"Hey, girls," he pleaded, his voice husky with desire and want. "Release me. We can have a good time if you let me go."

Sarah and Cindy both looked at him and said, "Mistress won't allow it."

Melvin rocked back in stunned shock. "Mistress?" he wondered. "Who in the hell is this 'Mistress'?"

Sarah was bent over at the hips with her hands on her knees. She felt Cindy caressing up her leg and she shivered again as Cindy's fingers brushed lightly over her hot, wet slit. Sarah gasped in ecstasy and her pendulous breasts wobbled back and forth when Cindy slid one, then two fingers into her and began sawing them in and out of Sarah's tight pussy.

Cindy pulled her fingers out, getting a moan of disappointment from Sarah. She stood up and lavishly licked her fingers as she retrieved her gym bag. Sarah stayed bent over, trembling in pent-up passion as Cindy set the bag down beside her. Melvin's eyes widened as Cindy pulled several bottles out of the bag along with a small pink vibrator and a large black dildo.

"Oh, yes!" gasped Sarah as Cindy rubbed the head of the black dildo up and down over her dripping pussy to lubricate it. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Cindy had pushed the head of the dildo in and was slowly fucking it in and out of Sarah's tight snatch. With each push, she shoved another inch into Sarah's trembling body. After she had six or seven inches inside Sarah, Cindy let go of the dildo. Melvin watched the end of it wiggle this way and that with every twitch of Sarah's body. Cindy reached down and grabbed the pink vibrator. A loud buzz echoed through the auditorium when she switched it on. She then coated it with a clear gel from one of the bottles. Placing the tip against Sarah's asshole, Cindy pushed it in with one smooth stroke.

"Damn, but I'm hot!" thought Schwartz, pouting as she watched the action on the stage. She felt like she was burning up and her nipples were being irritated by her bra. Schwartz unbuttoned her jacket and the top two buttons of her blouse to let some air in. Her hair was pulling on itself, so she undid it and let her long, blond hair hang down to her waist. Schwartz's thighs were grinding against each other to try and relieve the itch between her legs. She stood up and leaned over the railing. She was not even aware of her hand squeezing her immense boobs or gliding over her stomach to rub her pubic mound.

Leaving the buzzing vibrator jammed into Sarah's ass, Cindy grasped the end of the black dildo again. Pulling it back slowly until it was almost all the way out, Cindy then shoved it forward. Sarah gasped and moaned as Cindy started to fuck her rapidly with the long dildo. Sarah had a tight grip on her knees to keep from falling over and she was shaking for the build-up of her sexual tension. Her twin braids were twirling around and around and her large breasts swayed back and forth with each thrust of Cindy's hand.

"Oh! I'm gonna...almost...there..." gasped out Sarah. The vibrator in her ass was driving her mad with desire. "I'm...gonna...CUMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Sarah yelled out the last word as all the sexual tension in her body exploded into a massive orgasm. Her juices gushed out to flow over the dildo and Cindy's hand. Cindy pulled out the dildo and the vibrator just before Sarah fell down to her hands and knees. She then rolled over onto her back as Cindy walked off the stage.

"Joe, you're up," said Cindy to the guys huddled off stage. Joe took off his underwear and headed out.

"What about the rest of us?" asked Jeremy.

"Patience," advised Cindy, reaching down to rub his cock. "We've got about eight hours to go. The two of us are going to fuck and suck you boys dry."

"Hey, Miss Stevens," said Joe softly.

"Oh, Joe," sighed Sarah, looking over at him. "It looks like you have a problem I need to take care of."

"There sure is, but, first, I have to return a favor." stated Joe as he knelt down beside her.

Sarah moaned as he dipped his head down and sucked on one of her nipples. His cheeks billowed inward and his tongue lashed at the hard nub. Melvin groaned as the sight of the young stud sucking on those magnificent boobs. Pre-cum was dripping out of Melvin's cock to splatter onto the floor.

"Oh, yes!" gasped Sarah as Joe moved away from her tits and began kissing his way down her stomach.

Joe pushed Sarah's legs apart and she took it one step further. She spread her legs apart until they were horizontal with her feet pointing in opposite directions. That afforded everyone an unsurpassed view of her shaved cunt. Joe wasted no time and dove right in. His tongue lapped at her outer labia, traveling up and down her wet slit. He then concentrated on her clit, licking it and sucking it into his mouth.

Sarah was panting rapidly from the tonguing Joe was giving her. Her back arched upward and she cried out in ecstasy when he drove his tongue into her pussy. She reached down with both hands, squishing her tits together, and grabbed his head to hold him tight to her seething cunt.

Schwartz was breathing heavily herself as she took off her jacket because she was too hot. She leaned back down on the railing to watch after tossing her jacket onto a seat. She was so mesmerized by what she saw that she was only dimly aware that her hands were slowly pulling her skirt upward. With the hem of her skirt up to her waist and still watching the stage, Schwartz slithered one of her hands down over her stomach and inside the waistband of her black lace panties. Schwartz stifled a groan of satisfaction as her fingers encountered her sopping wet pussy and slid one finger deep inside herself.

Sarah was bucking up and down as Joe licked and laved his tongue inside her hot slit. The sexual tension inside her was gathering strength. Joe managed, despite the grip Sarah had on his head to back off a little so he could tongue-lash her clit. The jolts of pleasure that shot into her pussy pushed Sarah over the edge. With a loud cry of pure passion, she orgasmed and gushed her pussy juice all over Joe's face.

Sarah, gasping for breath, let go of Joe's head to let him climb upon top of her, and said, "I owe you for that! Where did you learn to do that?"

Joe, holding himself above her gorgeous body, said, "From a girlfriend who had the patience to teach me. You ready?"

Sarah looked down between the valley of her large tits and over her flat stomach. Joe's cock was poised, pointing directly at her wet cunt. His cock was rock-hard, red, pulsating, and dripping pre-cum. Her legs were still spread apart at what seemed to be an impossible angle.

"Hard and fast, Joe," panted Sarah, with a wicked smile. "Hard and fast."

Joe shoved in his hard prick with one massive thrust. Sarah's head snapped back and she screamed out like a banshee as she orgasmed from the sudden penetration. Joe did not give her any respite as he began to pound his dick in and out of her. Melvin could hear Joe's prick squishing and his hips slapping against hers with each thrust.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" gasped Sarah, feeling Joe's hard cock penetrate deep inside her as her tits bounced with each shove. "OH!" Sarah felt her orgasm building rapidly and threatening to peak again in seconds. She grabbed her thighs to keep her legs wide open and gave herself over to her lust. "Oh, yes!!! I'm...I'm...I'm...CUMM...AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Sarah's orgasm caused her vaginal muscles to contract around Joe's hard shaft. Joe grimaced and tried to stave off his own climax, but Sarah's hot, tight box was just too sweet.

"I...I can't hold back, Miss Stevens," gasped Joe.

"...mouth...Cum in...my mouth," panted Sarah, all in a sweat.

"Ugh!" grunted Joe, pulling his pulsating cock out of her pussy. On his hands and feet, he scuttled up her body until his prick was directly over her face. Sarah grabbed his cock with one hand and sealed her lips around the head, not a moment too soon. Joe shook and then shook again as his balls tightened up. Sarah moaned as the first blast of hot sperm jetted out of the tip into her waiting mouth. Joe spurted again and again. He felt like he was never going to stop. His climax finally did taper off and he shivered one last time as Sarah sucked the final drops out of his cock.

"Mmmm!" moaned Schwartz quietly as she had a small, unsatisfying orgasm up on the balcony. She inserted a second finger to rub in and out of her pussy.

"Tim, you and David are up," said Cindy as she started to walk back out on stage.

"Take Jeremy. He's about ready to blow," said Tim. "I'll wait."

"You sure, man?" asked Jeremy.

"Yeah, but you're going to owe me," said Tim with a smile.

Cindy walked back on stage as Joe rolled off to one side, gasping to breath. Sarah, sweat glistening all over her body, sat up and looked at Cindy approaching her. Sarah arched and eyebrow and gave Cindy a crooked smile.

"Oh, goody!" exclaimed Cindy, who pranced forward and knelt down beside Sarah.

Cindy locked her open mouth onto Sarah's and Sarah pushed her tongue into Cindy's mouth, shoving the entire mass of Joe's rich sperm over to Cindy. Cindy moaned in appreciation as she swirled the cum around in her mouth, she then gave it back to Sarah. Sarah broke the kiss and dribbled half of the jizz out of her mouth onto Cindy's large tits. The other half she dribbled over her own breasts, which caused Melvin to groan in frustration. Sarah leaned down and licked Cindy's tits clean, swallowing all the cum down. Cindy then did the same for Sarah.

"No hanky-panky backstage," whispered Cindy to Sarah as the hugged one another. "Bring out Sammy and Adam when I'm done."

"Okay," whispered Sarah, who scooted off stage as David and Jeremy walked on.

"How was it?" Tim asked Joe as Joe came backstage.

Joe grabbed a towel to wipe his face and said, "Fantastic! I mean, it's like...I can't even describe it. Right now, I have to piss like a racehorse. Any toilets back here?"

"I don't know," replied Adam. "I think the closest ones are in the lobby."

"I'll be back," stated Joe, who wrapped the towel around his neck and headed out the side door to the main auditorium.

Joe exited the door and looked up to the stage. Nurse Brown had placed David on his back and straddled his hips facing away from him. Jeremy was standing facing her, and his cock was wrapped in a tight cocoon between Nurse Brown's big tits, held there by his and her hands. Joe could see a sheen on her breasts and knew she had used some of the gel to make them slippery. David's prick was stuffed all the way up inside her tight cunt and as Nurse Brown rode up and down on it, Jeremy's cock slid between her breasts.

"Psst...Hey, kid!..." Joe looked over at Melvin, who was watching him with anticipation. "Set me free. This is killing me. I'll make it worth your while."

"Mistress won't allow it," said Joe, repeating what Nurse Brown had taught them all to say.

"Fifty bucks...five hundred?" asked Melvin in desperation.

Joe was tempted, but he looked back to the stage. David had his hands on Nurse Brown's hips, helping her bounce up and down on his stiff rod. Jeremy was ecstatic as his cock slid between her big titties. Joe looked back at Melvin and saw something in his eyes he did not like.

"Sorry, Mistress won't allow it," he said again before heading up the aisle to the lobby.

Joe went to the men's room, took a whiz, and walked back out to the lobby. He was ready to head back to the stage when he stopped. He was sure he heard a sound. Joe stood still listening when he heard something coming from the open stairwell. He was not sure of what he heard, but he thought he had better check it out, and began tiptoeing up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, Joe froze in amazement. In front of him, leaning on the railing and backlit by the stage lights, was a tall woman dressed in dark clothing. Her long billowing hair cascaded down around her shoulders and back. Joe heard her stifle a gasp and he saw that her skirt was pulled up exposing the back of her knees and calves to her very shapely legs. Her right shoulder and arm were moving rhythmically and Joe was sure she was frigging herself. All of her attention was on the stage, so Joe moved up quietly behind her.

Schwartz was so caught up in the action on the stage that when fingers gently touched her arms, it seemed like a dream. Strong, masculine hand started to stroke up and down on her arms and she was afraid to turn around for fear of breaking the illusion. She moaned slightly as a hand slid down her right arm. Strong fingers followed her arm under the waistband of her panties and a hand cupped itself over hers. With a rocking motion, the hand urged her to continue sliding her two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. The hand moved around easing her fingers out so it could slide two fingers into her. Schwartz, gasping now, was using her hand to set the pace for the fingers sawing in and out of her hot hole.

The fingers pulled out of her, causing Schwartz to moan in disappointment. She then sighed as she felt the zipper on her skirt being pulled down. Her skirt puddled down to the floor and she kicked it aside. Schwartz inhaled deeply as she felt fingers grip her pantyhose and panties together to pull them both down and off her feet.

The hands came back up to caress her beautiful round ass. One hand pressed on her back to bend her over even more. The other hand had come in to stroke over the outer lips of her cunt and Schwartz sighed in anticipation as she spread her legs apart. The hand at her pussy moved away and she felt something hard and blunt nudge against her damp slit. Slowly, her pussy lips were pushed apart as a thick, hard cock slowly fucked its way into her. After a few short thrusts, it pushed all the way into her tight hole and a set of balls hit up against her clitoris. Schwartz shivered as the sensation of being filled set off a series of mini-orgasms inside her.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers