Back to School: Incentive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's been soooo long," thought Schwartz in pleasure. "I haven't been fucked since...Well, if you don't count Brent...since that shit-bag ex-husband of mine left me for that bimbo. He said I was frigid. Well, he can..." The cock was fucking in and out of her with long, smooth strokes. "Aw, fuck my ex!"

Joe smiled to himself as he slowly fucked his cock into the bent over woman. She was leaning her elbows on the railing and still had on her blouse. Joe could hear murmurs of approval coming from her as he shoved his hard prick into her. Bending over on top of her, he moved his hands around off her hips to grasp her breasts through her blouse.

"Whoa! This girl has got some tits!" thought Joe in amazement. He could not believe the size, heaviness, or firmness of the round globes he felt through her blouse and bra. "Geez, they have to be bigger than even Miss Stevens' tits! The only person I know with bigger knockers is...is...is...is..." Joe's eyes widened in shock. "HOLY SHIT!!! I've got my cock shoved into Principal Schwartz! I am so dead! I am dogmeat!"

Joe froze, his stiff prick stuffed up into Principal Schwartz's tight pussy and his hands gripping her humongous breasts. Her vaginal muscles were rippling along his shaft so tightly that the wonderful sensation would not let his cock go soft, despite his shock. Joe dithered because he could not decide what he should do.

Schwartz, however, mistook his hesitation for something else. Thinking he could not reach her buttons, she reached down and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. She then took his hands and moved them around through her open blouse to her black, bra-covered breasts. Joe groaned as her hands squeezed his hands into her twin mounds of soft flesh.

"Pull off my blouse and unsnap my bra," she whispered back to Joe.

Joe's attitude changed immediately from one of despair to one of pure delight. He carefully pulled off her black blouse and with trembling fingers unfastened Schwartz's brassiere. Schwartz sighed in relief as her tightly confined tits sprang free. She slipped the bra off her shoulders and tossed it aside. Joe had his hands resting on her waist after he unhooked her bra. Schwartz reached back and pulled both of his hands around to her huge, pendulous breasts.

"Holy..." thought Joe in stupefied wonder as he reached underneath Schwartz to heft her titanic tits. They spill out over every side of either hand. "Her nipples must be an inch long." Joe snagged both hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching them gently and pulling them downward. Schwartz sucked in a sharp intake of air at his actions. Joe could feel her hips gyrate around his rock-hard cock still jammed into her pussy. He thought, "Shit, I don't care if I am expelled."

Joe released Schwartz's breasts and grabbed a hold of her hips. The towel around his neck threatened to slip off so he draped it over the railing. He grasped her hips again and began to fuck his cock in and out of her wet, tight cunt in long strokes.

"I'm gonna...gonna cum!" gasped Jeremy on stage.

The soft firmness of Cindy's tits was too much for him. The first blast out of his cock shot upward to splatter against her chin and neck. Cindy released his prick from between her breasts and jacked her hand along the shaft as Jeremy spurted wad after wad of gooey jizz all over her large titties. After his climax, Jeremy sat down on the mat, breathing heavily. Cindy's chest was shiny with white semen and she rubbed it into her knockers as she rode up and down faster on David's hard cock. Cindy already had one orgasm and could fell David's prick begin to pulsate within her. She slipped off David's cock and sat on his stomach so that his shaft was lying up against her stomach. She grabbed the slick shaft and pumped it vigorously. David groaned in ecstasy and blasted his baby batter all over her stomach and thighs.

Schwartz began to shake when she saw Cindy get hosed down with sticky cum. Her loins tightened up and then exploded. She was barely able to grab the towel on the railing and stuff it into her mouth to stifle her cries of passion. Her vaginal muscles contracted down around Joe's shaft and her warm cum oozed out over his balls. These sensations proved to be too much for Joe and he rammed his cock balls-deep into the busty principal. Schwartz moaned into the towel as she felt his cock jerk and twitch before it gushed a huge load of hot cum deep into her womb.

"Oh, that...was...so...good," thought Schwartz, gasping for breath. "It's been...too long. Why didn't I feel this way with that student, Brent? Of course he was using me, just like my ex-husband...performing for the camera...I'm all weak inside...I wonder what this guy wants from me?"

Schwartz's knees were shaking as she watched Cindy, Jeremy, and David clean up their mess with some towels. Sarah came back on stage followed by Adam and Sammy. Schwartz's eyes widened when she saw the huge cock dangling between the black linebacker's legs. She then looked up in surprise when Joe helped her ease back into a chair.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Just a little weak," she admitted.

Joe leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. His hands came up to gently caress her mammoth tits and stroke her hard nipples. Schwartz shivered as she received two jolts of pleasure from his tweaking her hard nubs. Joe leaned back after a couple of seconds.

"Gotta get back on stage," he said. "Enjoy the show."

Joe jogged to the backstage area where Tim was waiting. The others were still cleaning up the mat and tossing the towels out to the front row, not close enough for Melvin to reach them, but close enough that he could smell the musky scent coming off them. Joe looked at Tim and saw him grimace and hunch over in pain.

"What's wrong, Tim?"

"Oh, man," groaned Tim. "Jeremy couldn't hold back, so I let him go in my place. I feel like I'm gonna bust a nut."

"Listen," said Joe, lowering his voice. "There's a naked woman up on the balcony. If you don't rush her like a bull and give her some tenderness and foreplay, she'll take care of your blue balls. Think you can get back and have it up after the others are done?"

"...for Miss Stevens?" scoffed Tim. "You're not shitting me about the balcony, are you?"

"No, remember to take it slow, okay?" Tim nodded. "Now don't lose it...It's Principal Schwartz."

"Aw, c'mon! Stop yanking my chain!"

Joe smiled and nodded his head that he was not pulling one over on Tim. Tim winched as another painful twitch occurred in his balls. It was either the balcony or beating off his own meat. Joe tossed him a couple of towels and Tim headed towards the lobby. He did not even stop when called to by an increasing desperate Melvin Hopper.

Sarah and Cindy had gotten down on their hands and knees on the mat. Cindy was facing towards Melvin, while Sarah gave him a perfect view of her heart-shaped ass and pouty, glistening pussy. Their large 36DD breasts hung down and both Adam and Sammy stopped to admire the scene.

"Who gets who?" whispered Sammy as he stared in awe at the two voluptuous women.

"Rock, paper, scissors...winner gets to choose?" suggested Adam. Sammy nodded. "Okay...1, 2, 3."

Sammy kept his hand closed into a fist indicating a rock. Adam had opened his hand flat to indicated paper. Adam broke out in a smile knowing he won. Sammy glowered, growled, and raised his fist up to Adam's face.

"How about you chose?" stammered Adam, blanching slightly.

Sammy laughed and lowered his hand. "Just joshing with you. Who you want?"

"Nurse Brown."

"Sweet."

Adam knelt down behind Cindy and rubbed his cock up and down against her wet slit. He then slowly pushed his hips forward until his hard prick was sunk all the way into her tight pussy. Adam savored the moment for awhile and then began fucking his cock in and out of her. Cindy moaned in passion and began humping back against his forward thrusts, making her big tits sway forward and backwards.

Sarah saw Sammy moving towards her with a huge hard-on. Her eyes lit up and a big smile formed on her face.

"Hey, Miss Stevens."

"Hey, Sammy, is that for me? How big is that thing?"

"Last girl to measure it had it at ten inches. It might have growed since then."

"...grown since then," corrected Sarah.

"I'll take it slow," stated Sammy. His last girlfriend could only take half of it inside her, so Sammy had learned to be cautious with his large prick.

Instead of kneeling behind Sarah, Sammy squatted down with his legs on either side of her hips. His long schlong slipped down her ass crack and over her pussy, causing Sarah to shiver in anticipation, Sammy grabbed his cock and placed the tip against her wet cunt.

"Ah!" sighed Sarah as she felt the head of his prick push against her pussy lips and spread them apart. She began to pant as he stretched her labia stretch further and further apart. The head of Sammy's prick popped inside her cunt and he stopped for a moment. Sarah's pussy was stretched wide open. She knew Sammy had fucked her after the regional game, but it had not felt this good. She guessed it was because she was jacking off two other cocks on her tits, while sucking on a fourth one all at the same time.

Sammy slid another inch into her tight, wet, cunt and slowly started to fuck his large cock in and out of her. Sarah purred as he pushed another inch into her. He finally worked half of his cock into Sarah and slowly moved it in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Sam...Sammy, how...far...did...you...get...(gasp)...get...inside...me...after...the... (moan)...game?" gasped out Sarah.

"Only half, like now, Miss Stevens," replied Sammy, continuing to slowly push only half of his cock in and out of her.

"More,...please," panted Sarah.

Sammy, squatting behind Sarah, grasped her hips and sank another inch into her. Sarah cooed in encouragement as she felt more of her tight pussy fill with hard cock. Sammy, half-worried that he was going to hurt her and half-amazed that she had taken in so much of his cock, slipped in another inch. His cock was thicker at the base and had already obscenely stretched her cunt wide open. Melvin, lost in pure lust and with a bird's eye view, watched as more and more of the huge black dick sank between Sarah's creamy-white thighs and into her stretched-out pussy.

Sammy stopped after he had pushed nine inches into Sarah. She was shaking all over and sweat was dripping off her body. He slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her extremely tight hole. Sarah looked back over her shoulder with lust0filled eyes.

"All...(huff, huff)...All...the...(pant)...way...in," she gasped out.

Sammy readjusted his drip on her sweaty hips and pushed forward. Sarah cried out in passion and delight when his hips hit up against hers. She had not been filled this full since her college days. Her pussy felt like it had been stretched to its limit. One of her hands slid its way down over her stomach and she could swear it felt like it was bulged outward by the hard, thick shaft inside her. Her hand went lower. With her pussy stretched wide open, her clit had distended outward. As soon as Sarah's fingers touched it, she screamed out loud and began to shake in the throes of a mind-blowing orgasm. Sammy held her hips tightly as she shook, shivered and gushed out her cum over his thick shaft. Unable to hold her upper body up, Sarah laid her head down onto the mat. Her large breasts pressed into the foam, squeezing out to the sides.

"Miss Stevens? Miss Stevens?" asked Sammy in a worried tone.

"She's okay, Sammy," said Cindy. Both she and Adam had stopped when Sarah screamed out in passion. "She just came. Start fucking that big dick in and out of her and she'll come around...Go on. She'll be fine."

Sammy pulled his cock back until it was almost all the way out of Sarah. He then slowly pushed it all the way back in. Sarah, with her head turned sideways and her cheek on the mat, gave out a little cry of joy. Sammy, encouraged by this, began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her dripping snatch. He had never had all of his cock sunk into a tight pussy and he was not going to rush it.

Tim hurried up the aisle while the mat was being cleaned. At the bottom of the lobby stairwell, he stopped and remembered his best friend's advice. Tim took a second to calm down, although it was hard with his painfully aching balls. He quietly ascended the stairs and saw naked woman sitting in the balcony front row. He also saw that she was sitting on the edge of the seat and looking over the retaining wall and railing. Down on the stage, Sammy and Adam were looking approvingly at the two busty women kneeling on the wrestling mat. Tim moved quietly behind the woman and carefully set the towels down beside her. Her attention did not waver from the stage. With her leaning forward, Tim could see all the way down her back from her shoulders to the top of her buttocks. Using only his fingertips, he began to gently caress up and down her back as Sammy and Adam played rock, paper, scissors.

"Mmmm," sighed Schwartz as a pair of strong fingers started to caress her back. A warm feeling flushed through her body and her nipples hardened up into stiff nubs. She felt the pressure increase as the fingers now massaged past her skin into her muscles. Her shoulders and back relaxed, and the strong fingers traveled upward to grip her shoulders. They slowly pulled her back until she was slumped down in the chair with almost half of her butt hanging off the edge of the seat. Her long hair fell away from her face.

"It IS Principal Schwartz!" thought Tim as he looked down at her face. His eyes left her face and traveled downward to her titanic tits, and the onward, over her flat stomach, to her short-trimmed, golden-brown bush. Closing his eyes, Tim inhaled and exhaled to regain his composure. His hands went to her shoulders and neck to continue his gentle massage. Tim looked quickly to the stage and saw Adam fucking Nurse Brown from behind and Sammy slowly stuffing his huge prick into Miss Stevens.

Tim reached down and cupped his hands underneath Schwartz's big knockers. He gently lifted them upward and allowed them to slide out from under his hands. Schwartz sighed in contentment when he did it again. On the third time, however, his balls went into a painful contraction and Tim involuntarily clenched his hands into her soft flesh, eliciting a hiss from Schwartz.

"I'm sorry," whispered Tim apologetically.

"What happened?" whispered back Schwartz.

"Watching too much of the action," stated Tim. "My balls ache."

"You have blue balls? Really?" asked Schwartz. "Please come around and let me see them."

Tim walked around and Schwartz sat up on the edge of the seat. Tim's long, thick cock was rock-hard and Schwartz could have sworn that his swollen balls looked like they were ready to burst. She reached up with one hand to cup his balls and Tim groaned in reply. The muscles around his testicles were knotted and hard. Schwartz encircled her fingers around his shaft and began to pump it as her other hand fondled his egg sac. Gradually, she felt the knotted muscles loosen and be replaced by another type of tension. Pre-cum started to ooze out of the tip of his cock.

"Oh, they don't hurt anymore," gasped Tim in relief and desire. "I'm gonna cum soon if you keep that up."

"Where would you like to cum?"

Tim wanted nothing more than to slap his cock down between her enormous breasts and fuck them until he spurted a gallon of cum all over them. He remembered Joe's words about tenderness and wondered how many guys just grabbed for her tits first. He thought that maybe she deserved more. He moved his cock away from her hands and pushed back on her shoulders until she was slumped down again in the seat. Tim spread her legs wide apart, causing Schwartz to moan in desire as her dripping pussy was exposed. He stepped between her legs and squatted down, bracing his feet against the retaining wall. Gripping the top edge of the seats on either side of Schwartz, Tim moved around until his cock was level with her glistening slit. Straightening his knees fully and pushing with his feet, he shoved the entire length of his prick deep into Schwartz's tight vagina until his balls slapped up against her ass.

Schwartz's cry of passion was fortunately lost in Sarah's orgasmic scream. Schwartz's legs wrapped around Tim's hips with her ankles crossed over his butt. Her hands reached up under his to hold onto his sides. Tim began sliding his body up and down, pushing with his feet to slam his hard prick into her hot, tight pussy. Schwartz's ass came off the seat with each hard thrust and her breasts squished against his muscular chest.

"Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me," chanted Schwartz softly into Tim's ear in time with each thrust. Tim's breath was hissing between clenched teeth and Schwartz's body was becoming slick with sweat. Tim increased his pace as did Schwartz's chant. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me...OH, Fuck-Fuck-Fuck-Fuck-Fuck..."

If Cindy and Sarah had heard Schwartz's chant, they would have joined in, Adam was pounding his stiff prick in and out of Cindy's hot snatch. Her heavy tits swung back and forth with each smack of his hips against hers. Cindy already had one orgasm with Adam and was on her way to a second one. Sammy, squatting behind Sarah's ass, was sawing his huge cock into her over-stretched pussy. Sarah had her head down on the mat and was moaning continuously in carnal pleasure.

Melvin, watching the men and women on the stage, grimaced as his balls tightened up painfully with unfulfilled desire and lust. He could not believe that the pale, busty woman had taken the big, black cock all the way up into her cunt. The other woman's large tits swaying back and forth caused his balls to spasm even more. The squishy sound of cocks plunging into wet cunts filled his ears. The musky scent of raw sex permeated the air.

"Oh, Geeez!!!" gasped Adam and he shoved his cock all the way into Cindy's dripping pussy.

Cindy heard him and felt him push deep into her. She felt his cock pulsate before it spurted its load of hot semen into her womb. Cindy started to shake as his climax set off her second orgasm. Adam held onto her by the hips until his cock began to soften. Cindy, gasping for breath, put her head down on the mat as he pulled out and put a hand over her pussy.

Tim was fucking his cock hard into Principal Schwartz. Her huge sweat-slick tits rubbed up against his chest and her legs held him tightly to her body. The painful ache of his blue balls was gone and replaced by a pleasurable sexual tension building down there. He felt Schwartz shiver and then shiver again as her pending orgasm was close to peaking. Tim started humping her as fast as possible.

"Mmugph!!!!" grunted Schwartz as the passion inside her hit its peak. She desperately grabbed for a towel and bit down on it to keep from screaming as her orgasm exploded inside her. Her vaginal muscles clamped down around Tim's long shaft and her breasts jiggled against his muscular chest as she quaked through her sexual release.

Tim could not hold back, either. With a grunt, he buried his cock into the quivering woman underneath him. His balls tightened in preparation and then released spurt after spurt of hot, gooey baby batter deep into her vagina. Schwartz shook as Tim's cock continued to pulsate inside her. She briefly wondered how much semen he had inside him and decided it was more than she could hold as she felt his cum ooze out of her pussy around his shaft and dribble down her ass.

Tim pulled his cock out of Schwartz and collapsed onto the seat next to hers. They both stayed there for a couple of moments, breathing heavily. Sammy was fucking the entire length of his huge prick in and out of Sarah's dripping snatch in long, smooth strokes. Tim turned to Schwartz and gave her a weak smile.