Back to School: Incentive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

------------------------------

The rest of the week seemed to pass by quickly for Sarah. She went to the football practices, but had nothing to do as Tim and Joe, the team's captains, had things under control as they put the players through their paces. It was not until Thursday afternoon that practice went to Hell in a handbasket.

Sarah, from her seat in the bleachers, could see that the practice was not going well. Everyone's game was off. Receivers were missing easy passes. Linebackers zigged when they should have zagged. After a half-hour of this, Joe and Tim called a halt and gathered everyone in the center of the field. Sarah could not tell what they were talking about, but she guessed that the captains were trying to find out what the problem was.

It was only about five minutes later before Tim and Joe sent the rest of the team to run laps. They both then jogged over to where Sarah was sitting.

"Hi, Tim. Hi. Joe," called out Sarah. "What seems to be the problem?"

"You noticed, huh?" said Tim, shaking his head. "Our problem is that none of the guys seem to be able to concentrate on the game and it's getting progressively worse. Their feeble minds can only think about one thing."

"...and that is?" asked Sarah.

"Well, um...it's..." stammered Tim.

"To put it bluntly, Miss Stevens, the team wants to know if you...uh...if there will be a...er...morale booster like last time," blurted out Joe.

"Oh! I...uh..." Sarah was at a loss for words.

"Look, Miss Stevens," stated Tim quickly. "At the Regional's, you gave us the strength to persevere and the will to win. I think every guy on the team is abstaining from sex on the chance that you'll go for it again."

"They're abstaining...for me?" asked Sarah slowly in amazement. A warmth began to blossom in her loins and she felt her nipples harden underneath her sports bra.

"Yes, they are," answered Joe. He then added with disappointment in his voice. "You can say no and we will understand."

"If I say no, the team's morale will be in the toilet, won't it?" asked Sarah.

"I know you're just a temporary coach, but you're still our coach for this game," said Tim. A coach's job is to teach, train, and inspire. Coach Hicks taught us what we need to know and we've trained all season for this game. What does that leave?"

"Inspiration," said Sarah softly. She then smiled at the two seniors. "An incentive to win."

"Does that mean..." Tim started to ask.

"It means only if we win," stated Sarah. "It can't be here at the school. Principal Schwartz has said she wants no hi-jinks at this game and I think she'll include this in that description."

"My dad owns a campground that he is letting us use for the after-game party," said Tim. "It has a dozen sleeping cabins that sleep twelve each, a bonfire area, an enclosed pavilion, and a dining building that my dad has stocked for us. Joe and I were going to stay in the main cabin, which has running water and sleeps eight, but you can have it."

"Thank you, but what of the parents and girlfriends that will be coming?"

"No parents," said Tim. "My dad said he wanted us to have fun. I know he laid in a supply of beer, but nothing stronger with a strong promise from us that we would watch out for anyone who drank too much. He also made us promise no girlfriends until Sunday afternoon. He sent out an email to all the other parents in that regard."

'So I'm going to be the only female there with thirty-seven horny football players?" asked Sarah with a shiver of anxiety and delightful anticipation.

"Um...actually, there will be forty-six of us," stated Joe hesitantly, afraid that Miss Stevens would back out. "We invited the students who aren't players, but still worked with the team."

"Stop worrying," Sarah told them. "I'll be there if we win. Stress to everyone that we have to keep this quiet."

"Trust us. No one is going to say anything," assured Tim. "You do know we are going to win now."

"I certainly hope so," sighed Sarah fervently.

No one noticed the figure listening behind the bleachers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the football practice, Sarah could see a change in the team's attitude. They were now filled with determination and a drive to win. Tim and Joe had told her that tomorrow would be a light workout and that she could skip the practice if she wanted to.

Sarah was heading up to her office when she heard two loud thumps followed by a third coming from the gymnasium. With her curiosity piqued, she went into the gym to see who was making the noise. As she opened the door, she saw Samantha Crowe kneeling beside a tall vaulting box, and adjusting the springboard in front of it.

"Hi, Samantha."

"Oh, hi, Miss Stevens," greeted Samantha, who bounced over to where Sarah was standing. Samantha was dressed in a Westville High cheerleading uniform. "How are things going with the team?"

"Tim and Joe are convinced that we will win on Saturday," stated Sarah. "When did you join the cheerleading team?"

"Amanda...the captain...asked me to do some gymnastics at the game. I'm not doing any of the routines with the others. It's the State Championship, so I agreed to do my part for the school. Besides, she thinks with my ability we can outshine the other team's cheerleaders."

"I'm glad you decided to do your part, but why are you vaulting alone without a spotter?" asked Sarah.

"I'm sorry," said Samantha, looking down. She moved the trampoline, bounced once up into a handstand on top of the vault and then lowered herself down so that she was sitting astride it. "I wasn't doing any of the difficult routines."

"You should still have a spotter," admonished Sarah. "C'mon, I'll spot you a few."

"Great!" exclaimed Samantha, who easily vaulted off the top of the box.

Sarah had always admired Samantha's abilities, but she was amazed when the girl did a triple spin in the air to land perfectly on the mat. Samantha did a few more vaults before she stopped.

"How about you, Miss Stevens?" asked Samantha. "Care to try a few vaults?"

"Gymnastics weren't my style," answered Sarah. "I was more into boys. How about you, Samantha? I've never seen you go out with anyone."

"To tell you the truth, Miss Stevens, I prefer older men."

"Oh, you mean like college age," quipped Sarah.

"No. I mean those in their forties and fifties," corrected Samantha. "You can do a split, can't you?"

"Easily."

"Let's lower the box down and you can give it a try," said Samantha. "Just split your legs out to the side as you push off the top of the box. I'll spot you."

"Okay," said Sarah, caught up in Samantha's enthusiasm.

They lowered the height of the vaulting box and Sarah paced off her distance to the springboard. Blowing out a breath, she took off running. Sarah hit the springboard perfectly and vaulted easily over the box. She had not, however, compensated for her forward momentum, so her landing was a little off. As she stumbled forward, Samantha reached out to catch her.

"Whoa! Easy there!" laughed Samantha as one of her hands pushed against one of Sarah's large breasts and the other hand caught Sarah around the waist. "Next time, try to push upward a little more."

"Okay," giggled Sarah as she ran back for a second try.

Sarah was concentrating so hard on pushing upward that she did not hit the springboard square on. As a result, she landed a little off to one side and stumbled right into Samantha. Both women fell down to the mats with Sarah on top of Samantha. They looked at one another and then broke out in fits of laughter. As their laughter tapered off, Samantha reached up with both hands to cup Sarah's face and gave her a soft open-mouth kiss.

"Oh, boy," thought Sarah in concern.

Samantha's tongue darted into Sarah's mouth and flicked against Sarah's tongue. Sarah inhaled sharply when she felt a set of fingers caress lightly over one of her large breasts. She could not suppress a moan that came out of her as the fingers strummed over her hard nipple, which was pushing out the fabric of her sports bra. The fingers brushing against her nipple sent what felt like jolts of electricity from her tits right down to her loins. Sarah could feel herself getting warm and excited. She broke off the kiss and looked down at the young girl.

"Samantha, we really should not be doing this," stated Sarah, a little breathlessly. "After all, you are a student."

"Sorry, Miss Stevens," said Samantha, not sounding the least bit apologetic. "We were laughing and you looked so sexy. I've never done it with a woman. I mean, I'm barely a B-cup and I've always wondered what large breasts would feel like," and she caressed her fingers along the underside of Sarah's knockers.

Sarah shivered delightfully in response and felt her pussy become moist. Samantha placed her thumbs over Sarah's rock-hard nipples and rotated them around in small circles. Sarah bit her lower lip as her body responded to the pleasurable stimuli. She inhaled sharply when Samantha's fingers found the lower edge of Sarah's sports bra and pulled it upward, releasing Sarah's generous globes of flesh from their confinement.

"Oh, my!" exclaimed Samantha, looking as Sarah's huge, pendulous tits. They were pale and creamy with large pink areolas. Her nipples looked to be a half inch long. "Do you mind?"

Sarah knew this was the time to stop Samantha, but the girl had already scooted down so that her head was even with Sarah's hanging tits. The question became moot when Samantha gently took a hold of each of Sarah's breasts and flicked her tongue back and forth over each nipple before alternately gently sucking each one into her mouth.

Passion coursed through Sarah's body and she felt her thong become wet. Her areolas were shiny with Samantha's spit and jolts of pleasure shot through her body. Sarah tried to reach down to stroke the girl's short brown hair, but was hampered by her pushed-up sports bra. Bracing herself on one arm, Sarah used her other hand to pull her bra off over her head.

Samantha saw and felt the movement above her, and lithely rolled out from underneath Sarah to kneel beside her hips. With Sarah still on her hands and knees, Samantha pulled Sarah's skimpy running shorts and thong down to her knees. Sarah lifted one leg and then the other to help Samantha get the rest of her clothes off. Samantha reached out a hand to caress over Sarah's buttocks.

"Samantha, we can't," said Sarah firmly, sitting up in front of the girl. She then grasped the bottom edge of Samantha's cheerleader blouse and began pulling it over Samantha's head. "At least, not until you're naked."

Sarah quickly stripped Samantha of her cheerleader outfit and underclothes. Whereas, Sarah was voluptuous and fit, Samantha was slim and lithe.

"Turnabout is fair play," said Sarah, pushing Samantha onto her back and diving her head down to Samantha's breasts.

Samantha inhaled sharply and writhed under her as Sarah licked and sucked on Samantha's extremely sensitive nipples. Sarah reached down and cupped a hand over Samantha's shaved pussy, sliding her fingers up and down the girl's labia. Her fingers were soon slick with Samantha's juices and Sarah gently pushed two fingers into Samantha's tight, wet vagina.

"Oh! OH!!!" gasped Samantha as she shook, shivered, and squirted out her juices all over Sarah's hand.

"That was quick," commented Sarah as Samantha gasped for breath.

"I...I..." Samantha started to say, but was stopped when Sarah leaned down to kiss her.

Sarah slid her slick fingers out of Samantha and began to run them in circles around Samantha's clitoris. She kissed Samantha again, their tongues dueling with one another, before moving around to nibble on one of Samantha's ears. It was not long before Samantha was writhing again in passion on the mat.

Sarah moved her body down the girl's body, kissing and licking the entire way, until she was crouched between Samantha's spread legs. Sarah slowly began sawing one finger in and out of Samantha's pussy, causing the girl to gasp in delight. Dipping her head down, Sarah stuck out her tongue and licked back and forth over Samantha's clit.

"Holy shit!" gasped Samantha as the sexual tension in her body soared upward.

Samantha was panting heavily and tightly gripping the mat as Sarah tongue-lashed at her clit. Sarah added another finger to shove in and out of Samantha's dripping cunt and Samantha shook in response. Sarah guessed the time was right and began sucking on Samantha's clitoris.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!..." chanted Samantha over and over again as she approached her release. Her body was as tight as an over-wound spring. Her whole body shook from the build-up of her sexual stimulus. It was now that Sarah snuck her other hand under Samantha and just touched the girl's anus.

"GEEEEEZ!!!" screamed out Samantha as her body arched upward as all the tension and emotion inside her exploded.

Samantha's juices gushed out again, splattering all over Sarah's face. Sarah stuck her tongue deep into Samantha's pussy and lapped up her flowing nectar. Samantha shook and quivered for several minutes until her orgasm finally subsided. It was several more minutes before she was able to talk.

"Oh, my god!...(gasp)...What did you...(pant, pant)...do to me?"

"Nothing, really," stated Sarah, who was sitting off to one side to allow Samantha to recover. "Just made you pop, that's all."

"My turn, now," said Samantha, getting up onto her knees.

"You really don't have to," said Sarah. "In fact, it might be best if..."

"Up on top of the vaulting box," ordered Samantha. interrupting Sarah.

"On top...?" questioned Sarah, a little baffled by the order.

"...of the vaulting box," finished Samantha.

Sarah climbed up on top of the triangular box and Samantha had her lie down lengthwise so her body rested on top of the pad and her legs hung off either side of it. The position forced Sarah's legs apart at almost a 45° angle. When Sarah looked back over her shoulder, she saw Samantha standing behind her and that her body was at the same height as Samantha's shoulder.

"Let me know if I do anything wrong," stated Samantha, who then bent down to do one continuous lick up Sarah's leg from the knee to the inner thigh.

"Pretty good, so far," gasped Sarah as little jolts of pleasure traveled up her leg to her wet, shaved pussy.

Samantha repeated to process several times to both of Sarah's legs. Sarah moaned each time the girl stopped just shy of her labia. Samantha waited until Sarah began to writhe on top of the pad before leaning in to tongue straight up Sarah's slit.

Sarah moaned in delight as the senior licked gently on the outer folds of her dripping pussy. Samantha then pushed her face in closer and shoved her tongue deep into Sarah's cunt. Sarah groaned in passion and her hips began humping up and down in response to her rising sexual tension.

Samantha found she could not maintain contact because of Sarah's bucking hips. She moved her head back and placed a hand over Sarah's undulating butt. She then brought her other hand up and pushed one, then two fingers deep into Sarah's hot, wet cunt.

"More! More!" gasped Sarah as Samantha finger-fucked her with her two fingers.

Samantha added a third finger, and then, to her surprise, added a fourth one when it was evident that Sarah wanted even more. Samantha knew she had a small hand, strong, but small. Still, she was a little shocked that Sarah could take all four fingers into her pussy all the way to her knuckles.

"More! More!" panted Sarah, trying to hump backwards against Samantha's hand.

"You sure?" asked Samantha.

"Yes! YES!" gasped Sarah, lost in her passion and need.

Samantha took in a deep breath. Her hand, small as it was, was still bigger than any prick she had ever seen. Readjusting her grip on Sarah's ass, Samantha brought her thumb up and slowly began to push her hand inward. Sarah's tight pussy seemed to resist the penetration, but then Samantha's hand literally popped in up to the wrist.

"Ugh!" grunted Sarah and her vagina was stretched out to its limit. "Ahhh! Pull it out!"

Samantha just stared in wonder at her hand stuffed into Sarah's cunt.

"Pull it out."

Samantha slowly eased her hand out of Sarah's dripping snatch with a wet, sucking sound. Sarah moaned in desire as part of Samantha's hand slid over her clit.

"Push it in...all the way."

Samantha pushed her hand back into Sarah all the way up to the wrist. Sarah grunted again as her vagina was filled to the brim. Samantha slowly pulled her hand back out of Sarah's pussy.

"Again...again...again," ordered Sarah.

Samantha soon realized she was not hurting the busty teacher and she started fucking her whole hand in and out of Sarah in an ever-increasing rhythm. Sweat dripped off Sarah's body and Samantha could feel Sarah's muscles quivering as her sexual passion built up towards its crescendo.

Sarah was gripping the vaulting box tightly as her body rocked back and forth. She was rapidly approaching her orgasmic peak and moaning continuously in ecstasy. Her pussy was on fire as it was filled time after time by Samantha's hand. Sarah's clit was being stimulated as the girl's hand slid over it each time she pulled it out. Sarah's sweaty, large breasts seemed plastered to the vaulting box's pad.

"Fas...Faster!" gasped out Sarah.

Samantha responded by increasing the speed of her thrusting hand. Sarah cried out in pleasure and her head whipped back and forth, causing her blond ponytail to swing around in circles. The sexual tension inside Sarah jumped right up to the breaking point.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm...I'm...I'm CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!" screamed out Sarah as she orgasmed and gushed out her pussy juice over Samantha's hand.

Sarah's whole body was locked in rigidity for at least a minute before she collapsed limply on top of the vaulting box. Samantha gingerly removed her hand out of Sarah's spasming pussy. As Sarah gasped for breath all sprawled out on top of the box, Samantha retrieved the towels she had brought with her and started to cleanup around the sweaty woman.

"Thanks," panted Sarah. She then shivered from a mini-aftershock orgasm. "Oh, fuck! I haven't been fisted like that since college!"

"I can't believe my hand went all the way into you!" exclaimed Samantha.

"Well, I had been loosened up a bit last Saturday," admitted Sarah., thinking back to the orgy they had in the auditorium. "I'll probably be even more so by the team if they win this Saturday."

Samantha's eyes widened as she grasped what Sarah was meaning and she gasped out, "You're gonna fuck the entire football team if they win?"

Sarah sat up quickly in alarm and nearly fell off the vaulting box. Samantha quickly put out a hand to keep Sarah in place.

"I shouldn't have told you that!" said Sarah in fright. "It's just that they couldn't concentrate and they needed some...some..."

"Motivation?" suggested Samantha. "Don't worry, Miss Stevens. I won't tell anyone."

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Samantha."

"...providing..."

"Providing what?" asked Sarah warily.

"Providing you let me help you out Saturday night," said Samantha quickly. "Don't argue, Miss Stevens. I'm a cheerleader, although just a temporary one. It's supposed to be a part of my job to help motivate the team."

"I thought you preferred older men," said Sarah.

"I do. Young guys are too grabby and pop too soon, but how can I pass up an entire football team?"

"Half a team," corrected Sarah with a shake of her head and a smile. "Pack some camping gear. We're headed to a campground and staying in log cabins."

"Cool."

"Ready to hit the showers?" asked Sarah.

It took the two of them over an hour to finish playing around in the shower room.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers