Back to School: Incentive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, what's going on?" asked Cindy.

"What do you mean?" queried Sarah, at a loss for what Cindy meant.

It was after school on Friday and Sarah was driving Cindy back to their place because Cindy's car was in the shop for service. The entire student body was giddy about tomorrow's championship game. The day took on a festive air inside the school that even Principal Schwartz's stern demeanor could not suppress. Tim and Joe were going over the playbook and strategies with the rest of the team and did not need Sarah there for that.

"You know what I mean," stated Cindy, a little miffed. "None of the football team has been to the infirmary all week long. and that includes the student support section for the team. They won't talk about it, but it seems that they are saving themselves for after the game."

"Well, um...er..."

Cindy's eyes widened in understanding and she asked, "You made another bet with the team, didn't you?"

Sarah blushed and stammered, "Well, I...uh...well, I am supposed to motivate them."

"I remember how motivated they were at the Regional's," said Cindy. "Did Principal Schwartz put you up to this?"

"No, I sort of did it on my own," admitted Sarah.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can get the other team to cooperate in the same way," mused Cindy.

"Don't do that!" warned Sarah. "You know what Principal Schwartz said the other day at lunch. If you get caught, she'll fire you."

Cindy thought it over and said, "You're right. That's probably why Principal Eversol was here that day. He wanted to make sure there was no hanky-panky going on to sabotage either team. That just leaves us with 'motivating' our team. You banging them all in the locker room again?"

"No, Tim's father owns a campground with log cabins, which he is allowing the team to use for the after-game party. Tim said his Dad is stocking the place with food and beer. Tim's giving me the main cabin to stay in and it has running water."

"Well, that's a plus," stated Cindy. "At least, we won't have to run outside to the outhouse."

"We?" asked Sarah.

"Yeah, the two of us," replied Cindy. "You didn't think I was going to let you take them all on all alone, did you?"

"Actually, there will be three of us," said Sarah, sheepishly. "I sort of blabbed it out to Samantha Crowe, so she's in also."

"Skinny little Crowe?" exclaimed Cindy in astonishment and amusement.

"She's not skinny," said Sarah defensively. "Try to imagine her doing gymnastics with tits like ours."

Cindy screwed up her face and said, "That's too painful to even think about. Hey, how about we get the entire cheerleading squad in on this?"

"Don't you think we have enough students already involved in all of this?" asked Sarah. "Tim's Dad told him no girlfriends are allowed until Sunday afternoon and I know he has notified most of the parents. I also know some of the cheerleaders are dating some of the football players, so their parents know about the restrictions. If they come, one of the parents will find out and our ass will be grass, so to speak."

"More for us, then," said Cindy, cheerfully.

"Only if the team wins and you'd better be careful what you wish for," admonished Sarah.