Back to School: Incentive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

"Natalie, this isn't an observation type activity," warned Sarah.

"I know that!" said Natalie. "I have to admit I heard you talking about it at the bleachers. I really didn't know what to do, so I decided to join you. You see, in college, I was a nerd, but I found out I really like sex. It just wasn't the big, hulking men who I went out with. Nerds have a lot of kinky fantasies. Hurry! Go let the team know we're coming. I'll call Cindy."

Sarah raced down to the locker room, but found it empty. The entire team had already taken off. She turned around and headed back to her office.

"They had already left," she informed Natalie.

"Cindy must have her phone turned off because I keep going straight to voicemail," said Natalie. "You ready to go?"

"You mean, just the two of us?" asked Sarah incredulously.

"Of course. You are going no matter what. I can see it in your eyes. I have to admit I'm nervous, but also excited at the same time. Meet me at my house and we'll drive up together."

"I'll follow you to your house," said Sarah. "I have my gear in my car."

At Natalie's house, it took her about fifteen minutes to pull out her camping gear and pack some clothes. The two of them then took off in Sarah's 4X4. Sarah made good time on the interstate and, in about an hour, were cruising up the foothills into the mountains.

Sarah had not said anything for the past half-hour or so. Traffic was non-existent, so she really did not have to concentrate too much on her driving. Instead, her thoughts were filled with thoughts of all those football players waiting for her at the campground. Sarah became warm and her pussy began to tingle. She squirmed back and forth to try to relieve the itch. Her cunt was becoming wet, which only added to the problem. Suddenly, Natalie laughed.

"What is it?" asked Sarah.

"I think you have the same problem that I have," replied Natalie. "I've been daydreaming of one hundred and four sets of hard muscles and one hundred and four even harder cocks waiting for us. I'm on fire and I think you are too from the way you've been squirming around in your seat. I'm just hoping I can handle my half."

"Trust me," said Sarah with a smile. "After the first two dozen, it's just one big orgasm from there on."

"Oh, so you've done this before?" quipped Natalie.

"Two weeks ago...with the entire football team," replied Sarah. "I was their incentive to win at the Regional's." She then hissed and squirmed in her seat at the remembrance of taking on so many cocks.

"Before you wreck the car, we need to take care of your problem," stated Natalie as she unclasped her seatbelt.

"Natalie, I...AHHH!" gasped Sarah as Natalie's hand reached over to grasp Sarah's inner thigh and then slided up to the juncture of her legs.

"Both hands on the wheel," ordered Natalie as she reached over to unbuckle Sarah's belt and unzip her pants.

Sarah inhaled sharply as Natalie placed her hand on Sarah's abdomen and slowly slid it under Sarah's thong. Sarah's breath became ragged when Natalie's fingers touched her wet, hot pussy. Unfortunately, Natalie scratched her wrist with the metal zipper on Sarah's pants and had to pull her hand back.

"Cruise control on?" asked Natalie, to which Sarah nodded. "Good. Raise your butt up."

Sarah lifted her hips and Natalie managed to pull her pants down to the mid-thigh. Sarah had barely settled back into her seat when Natalie's hand slithered between her legs over her saved mound and slid her middle finger into Sarah's sopping wet hole.

"Oooo, ready for that, weren't you?" cooed Natalie as Sarah shook and shivered from the sensations produced by the sudden penetration. Natalie began rocking her hand back and forth driving her finger even deeper inside Sarah only to pull it back to rub directly over Sarah's clitoris.

Natalie cupped her hand over Sarah's mound and pushed downward, sliding her finger back into Sarah. She began fucking her back and forth, driving her finger deep inside and then pulling it out to rub over Sarah's sensitive clit.

Sarah shuddered and moaned in delight as she kept a tight grip on the steering wheel. Her body was trembling as the sexual tension rose in her body. Each drag of Natalie's finger over her clit sent jolts of pleasure throughout her entire being. Sarah's legs suddenly clamped together, trapping Natalie's finger deep in her vagina. Natalie felt Sarah shaking from her pending orgasm and pushed her finger even deeper inside the hot, tight hole.

"Oh, shit!!!" gasped Sarah as her orgasm peaked. It was not a big one because Sarah was concentrating on keeping the car on the road, but it was satisfying.

Natalie left her finger inside Sarah for a few moments before slowly pulling it back out. She watched Sarah, ready to grab the steering wheel if needed, as Sarah regained her breath.

"You okay?" asked Natalie, to which Sarah nodded.

"I didn't know you were so..." Sarah's voice trailed off as she tried to think of the words.

"Sexually active?" suggested Natalie. "I've had a few with both men and women. My main concern was taking care of your excited state so we didn't run off the road."

Sarah pulled off the interstate and Natalie wondered what was going on since she could not see any restaurants or gas stations around the exit. She began to get a glimmer of an idea when Sarah pulled into a Park and Ride parking lot. Sarah drove back to the rear of the lot to a dark corner.

"Time to take care of your problem," said Sarah with a smile. She got out of the vehicle and pulled her thong and pants up. "Take off your jeans and panties."

Natalie undid her jeans and lifted her ass up to pull them down. As she pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees, Sarah walked around and opened the passenger door to her car.

"Turn this way," said Sarah huskily.

Natalie turned in her seat and Sarah took off Natalie's shoes before pulling her jeans completely off. Natalie gasped in surprise when Sarah gently pushed her backwards. Natalie grasped the steering wheel and the headrest of the driver's seat as Sarah cupped her hands under Natalie's knees to lift them up. Natalie found herself holding herself up by her hands with her knees bent and her feet planted on either side of the passenger door.

Sarah took a half-step back as if to review Natalie's position. Natalie's glistening cunt looked inviting and completely vulnerable. Sarah brought both of her hands under to grip Natalie's firm, round ass. She then squatted down and plastered her mouth onto Natalie's shaved pussy.

"Oh, fuck me!" cried out Natalie as Sarah's tongue stabbed deep between her folds.

Natalie gasped out loud as Sarah's tongue snaked back and forth inside her. She bucked up and down, panting heavily, when Sarah pulled back slightly so she could lash her tongue quickly over Natalie's engorged clitoris. Only Sarah's tight grip on Natalie's ass let her stay in contact with the writhing woman.

Sarah opened her mouth wide and lunged forward. She stabbed her tongue as deep as it would go and wriggled it around and around inside Natalie.

"AUGH!!!" screamed out Natalie as her entire body shook frantically as all the built-up passion inside her exploded in glorious rapture.

Natalie squirted out her clear cum to splash all over Sarah's face. Sarah did not even hesitate as began lapping up the musky nectar. It took Natalie several minutes before she could regain her breath. When she could move, she sat up and pulled Sarah up for a soul-searing. open-mouthed kiss.

"God, I taste good," panted Natalie, licking some of the dripping liquid off Sarah's face. "I've never made love in a car. It's quite exciting. Are you ready for another round? You only had a small one last time."

"I'm good," said Sarah with a smile. She reached up and squeezed one of Natalie's breasts and then froze. "Whoa! You've got tits! They're huge! How big are they?"

"38DD," stated Natalie as if she was talking about a math problem. "Do you need to pop again?"

"No, it took the edge off. We need to hurry. As it is, we're not going to get there ahead of the other team."

Sarah and Natalie cleaned up and redressed. It was not long before they were back on the interstate. After awhile, they found themselves driving over curvy mountainous roads. Natalie spotted the signs to the campgrounds and Sarah pulled off onto a gravel road through the stone gates going to the campgrounds.

After driving about two miles through the woods, Sarah saw a large clearing in front of them. The sun had set and floodlights illuminated the camp. To Sarah's left was a large meadow where numerous cars were parked. The meadow stretched ahead for several hundred yards. Hills rose up on either side of the meadow.

Sarah looked up the hill to her left and saw a number of small log cabins situated on the side of the hill. She guessed these were the cabins where the teams were staying. As she drove further on, she saw a large storage shed beside a much larger log cabin on her right hand side. Just opposite the large cabin on the other side of the gravel road was a large screened-in pavilion. Sarah saw lights further down the road attached to a very large building. She guessed that it was the dining hall due to the large exhaust vents coming out the side of the building.

Four guys came off the porch of the large cabin and Sarah recognized them as Joe, Tim, Mark, and Will, the captains of the two football teams. She pulled over to the side and turned off the engine. The boys were approaching the car with looks of bewilderment on their faces. Those looks quickly changed to astonishment when Sarah and Natalie exited the 4X4.

"Miss Stevens, uh... um... What are you doing here?" asked Tim in total amazement. "... and Miss Porter?"

"You'd think they weren't glad to see us," chided Natalie to Sarah.

"No, it's not that," stammered Tim. "It's just that... well, you know...uh...we...um..."

"I think what he's trying to say is that we lost and we didn't expect to see you," said Joe. "I guess our question is... well, why are you here?"

Before Sarah could answer, they all heard another vehicle coming down the road. She looked at the four captains and they all look like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Sarah looked over at Natalie, who just gave her a noncommittal type shrug.

A passenger van came into view and pulled up right behind Sarah's vehicle. The engine shut off and then sat there for several moments and Sarah wonder what was going on. The driver turned off the van and the headlights. The doors opened and the people inside got out.

The six girls who got out of the van were all dressed in identical cheerleader outfits very it the colors and monogram identified them as being cheerleaders from Mark and Will's school. The uniforms were the only thing that was the same among the six girls.

The driver was a tall, like girl, whose Afro came out halfway across her shoulders. Her uniform top was stretched out tight because her chest size rivaled that of Sarah's DD. The front passenger was a surprisingly busty Asian girl whose long, straight, black hair fell all the way down to her ass. The third girl was a curvy blonde, who had shoulder length hair pulled back into a ponytail. The fourth one was a ponytailed redhead, who seem to have a perpetual sexy half-smile on her lips. A tall, long-legged, Latino was sultry eyes, black hair, and a killer body was the fifth girl. The sixth girl kind of shocked Sarah when she saw her. The dusky-skinned, almond-eyed Indian girl had an innocent face that could easily pass for 12 or 13 years old, but with the body as voluptuous as Sarah's.

The black girl looked over at the four captains, who are looking down and shuffling their shoes in the dirt. She then looked at Sarah and Natalie, who are obviously older than high school girls. The girl shook her head and said, "Oh, man... we are so busted."

"Hold on, Yolanda," said Mark quickly. "We didn't know Coach Stevens and her friend were coming here."

"Coach Stevens?!" exclaimed the Yolanda in shock. She looked back and forth between Sarah and Natalie before pointing at Natalie. "She's the football coach?"

"Actually, she's the coach," said Natalie, pointing at Sarah. "I'm one of the school's math teachers."

"Huh?" Yolanda was totally confused.

"Wait a minute... Wait a minute," said Joe quickly. "Let's straighten this out before it degenerates to something farcical."

"Too late," muttered Tim under his breath.

Joe shot Tim a look and said, "Look, we know our teams agreed to meet here for an after-game party. What we don't know is why you are here, Coach. Our team lost."

"Well, I thought that...uh... since you guys did so well...um... even though we lost... that is... I mean..." stammered Sarah.

Natalie looked around at Sarah, the four boys, and the six girls. She suddenly broke out in laughter.

"Let's cut straight to the chase here," she said, still chuckling. She turned to face the six cheerleaders. "You girls are here because your team won, correct?"

Yolanda sighed and said, "Yeah, we agreed to 'party' with the team if they won. Two of my girls backed out when they heard your team was also going to be here. I'm having serious reservations about their commitment to the team."

"I don't know about 'partying'," said Natalie, "but Sarah... and two others promised to have sex with our entire team if they won. Even though our team lost, Sarah decided the team played well enough to deserve the reward. I decided to come along so we could split boys between all of us, but we could not reach the other two women."

"Whoa!" gasped Yolanda in wonder. "You didn't know we were coming, but you two were going to take on both teams?" She looked over at the four boys. Joe and Tim were puffed up with pride and not surprised by their coach's action. Mark and Will were just staring at Coach Stevens in stunned astonishment. Yolanda had a thought and broke out in a big smile. "Coach Stevens, where we staying?"

"She just arrived," interrupted Tim. "The ladies are staying in the large cabin here. Everyone knows it's off-limits. They're all waiting at the mess hall."

"Okay," said Yolanda. She turned to Sarah and indicated towards the Asian, the blonde, the redhead, the Latino, and the Indian girl in turn. This is Mai, Jenny, Colleen, Chica, and Haru."

"Pleased to meet you," greeted Sarah. "I think you should call us Sarah and Natalie under the circumstances. This is Joe and Tim, our team captains."

"Hey," said Yolanda. "Okay, gentlemen, ladies gear in the cabin... Chop, chop!"

The four captains help the girls carry their gear into the cabin and set it out. The cabin had three bedrooms with two bunk beds in each room, a large room that served as a kitchen – living room – dining room combination, and a large bathroom. Yolanda asked if she could join Sarah and Natalie with the other two bedrooms housing the remaining girls. It only took a couple minutes for them to settle in, and Sarah found herself more excited by the minute. All then headed outside to the front porch.

"I have a couple of plans," stated Yolanda. "Will, I want you and, uh, Tim to divide the guys into eight groups for the lottery. Make sure Tiny is in my group. Mark, you and Joe are our policeman. Colleen and Haru are going to be the chasers."

"Excuse me," interrupted Sarah. "Lottery? Policeman? Chasers?"

"She does tend to forge ahead without explanations," scoffed Mark. "Then again, we've been doing this a while. Normally each group has 3 to 4 guys in it and each girl was is supposed to be randomly selected for each group. Policeman handle any complaints. Bad behavior results in the offender being asked to leave. Fighting over the girls results in the girls leaving immediately. We will explain it to everyone when we get down to the mess hall. Chasers are... well, some guys can't perform in public. Chasers make sure that these guys have as good a time as the rest of us."

"Whose Tiny?" asked Natalie.

"He's our center and exceptionally well-endowed," explained Yolanda. "It takes me a while to work him all the way in."

"Wait until you see Sammy, our linebacker. He's..." Joe started to say.

"Later," interrupted Yolanda. "You're keeping them waiting and denying us our pleasure. So, scoot. We'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

As soon as the guys left, Yolanda turned to the others and said, "Let me tell you my plans to make these boys hotter than a Fourth of July cookout. Sarah... Natalie, a lot of the plan depends on the two of you. If you don't like it, we can change it."

"Let's hear what it is," said Natalie.

When the Sarah and Natalie heard and saw what Yolanda had in mind, they readily agree.

"Where did you get these?" asked Sarah.

"On-line," replied Yolanda with a smirk.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers
12