Back To School: Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers

"Thanks, I'll try not to take to long." Sarah was very grateful to her friend as she pulled off her sports bra. Her beautiful breasts bounced on her chest before they stopped moving and stood out from her chest proudly. She bent down and quickly slid her thong down her smooth sexy legs and kicked it away beside her bed. She waved her thanks to Cindy as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Cindy jumped up as soon as she heard the water start and peeked her head into the hallway. Seeing that the cost was clear she stepped out, just wearing her thong, socks, and sweatshirt and headed the few doors down to the room she remembered seeing in the forms that they were given. The faculty all knew which students were in which rooms incase of emergencies or if they needed to contact them.

She stopped in front of the room she was looking for and knocked. She put on her best innocent face as she placed her hands behind her back and stuck her chest out proudly. She rubbed the back of one of her sexy calves with the foot of her other leg as the door opened.

The door opened and the young man's eyes on the other end became huge as he took in the sight of Cindy's nearly half naked body. "Uh…N-Nurse Brown what are you…"

"It's Charlie right?" she interrupted him, "The thermostat in our room must not be working. Miss Stevens and I thought you and your friend might be able to help us." Cindy smiled at the teenager and walked away towards her room.

Charlie's eyes were glued onto her ass as she walked. "Hey Brad come on!" he yelled over to his friend who was watching TV and had completely missed what had happened.

"What?" Brad said without looking.

"Just follow me damn it! Trust me you don't want to miss this!" Charlie went into the hall and followed right after the gorgeous nurse.

"What are you talking about?" Brad said as he followed his friend out into the hall. He soon shut up though when he saw Cindy's nearly naked ass sway back and forth down the hall. He ran after them without saying another word.

Both boys followed Cindy into the room and closed the door behind them. "Uh, Nurse Brown? Your room feels plenty warm to me." Charlie said as he looked around. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom and he knew Miss Stevens was sharing the room. His mind swam with images of her curvy figure with her skin wet and shiny under the water.

"Oh it's about to get a lot warmer I think." Cindy said playfully as she lifted her sweatshirt up and over her head to reveal her huge melons, which were encased in a white lacy bra. Her tan cleavage was perfect.

Both seniors started to stammer but she kept them quiet by pressing a finger to each of their lips. "Shhhhh, this is going to be our little secret alright?" Cindy stepped back and watched as both of them nodded their heads in agreement. "Good, now lets have some fun. Strip down for me boys!" she exclaimed as she reached around and undid the clasp on her bra but held the cups against her breasts.

Cindy chewed on her lower lip as both teenagers eagerly stripped off all of their clothing, their raging hardons pointing straight at the ceiling. Both were very fit and muscular. Cindy smiled to herself as she basked in the glory of her wonderful idea and how it was turning out. She really wanted to show Sarah a good time and what better way then to have a raging teenager between her legs she thought.

"Mmmm very nice." Cindy dropped her bra to the floor and stepped towards both of them, her huge tan tits jiggled with the slight movement, and knelt down between the horny boys. She next reached up and wrapped her soft hands around the hard cocks. She licked her lips and admired each hard shaft as her hands lightly pumped up and down.

Both teenagers couldn't believer their eyes as they looked down and groaned in pleasure as the sexy nurse squeezed and massaged their cocks. Charlie reached down and cupped on of Cindy's large fleshy tits in his hand, her nipple became stiff and poked into is palm.

As Charlie groped at her chest Cindy looked up at Brad and smiled before she aimed his cock at her mouth and flicked her tongue along the bottom side of the head. She swirled her tongue all around the tip before she took just the head in and gave it a quick suck before she released it with a loud pop.

Brad moaned in pleasure and leaned his head back with his eyes closed as he rested his hands on Cindy's head. Cindy took that as an obvious sign to continue so she slid her lips over him again and began to bob her head on his thick meat. Brad's cock became slick and wet quickly as the busty nurse fucked him with her mouth. Her plump lips were pursed slightly as she slid her mouth down to the very tip and help it there as she suck as hard as she could, as if she was drinking a milkshake through a straw.


"Mmmm that was good." She said as she released Brad's cock from the vacuum of her mouth, "Now lets see what you taste like." Cindy looked up at Charlie as he now groped both of her huge tits. She giggled to herself as she pumped her hands up and down both cocks excitedly. She immediately took Charlie into her mouth and hungrily devoured him. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft quickly as she kept her tongue rubbing the underside. She now had both of her hands jacking Brad off as she noisily slurped all over the other senior.

The water in the shower turned off and Cindy released Charlie from her mouth and smiled to herself before she leaned in and began to gently suck on his balls while she looked at the bathroom door. The boys weren't paying attention to anything at all except the amazing body of the stacked nurse and the pleasure she was giving them. A couple minutes later the bathroom door opened.

"Hey Cindy did you bring any…" Sarah started to say as she came out of the bathroom with nothing on but a white towel over her head. "Cindy!" She exclaimed as she saw her friend kneeling before two hung teenagers and smiling while she jerked them off. Sarah covered her large tits with one arm, squashing them against her, and covered her naked pussy with her other hand. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh come on. Come join in the fun!" Cindy stood up and released both of the seniors before she walked over to the curvy gym teacher. She leaned in and nibbled Sarah's ear while she pushed her arm away and cupped both of her soft pale globes in her hands. "Were going to have such a good time." Cindy whispered to her before she turned and looked at the two seniors who were now jerking off watching the two gorgeous women. "Ok Charlie you sit on the bed and Brad you get on the other." Cindy gestured to the two beds in the room before she leaned forward, causing her large tanned tits to hang down, and slid her white thong off of her hips to reveal her smooth shaved pussy. Her pink lips were already engorged and wet with excitement. She walked past Brad and smiled playfully as she traced her finger over his chest before she continued past him to join Charlie.

Sarah chewed on her bottom lip as she looked over at Brad and unconsciously began to pinch her large pink nipples. She glanced back over at Cindy to see that she had wrapped her lush tits around Charlie's shaft and was vigorously pumping them up and down his length. Sarah quietly laughed to herself and rolled her eyes before she took the towel off her head and kneeled before a very excited Brad. She caved into her desires and placed both of her hands on his thighs. "So, Brad is it?" Sarah smiled up at him as she leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock before she licked up and down the underside slowly, "I bet you didn't think this was going to happen today." Sarah closed her eyes and swallowed his hard cock into her warm wet mouth. She began to bob her head up and down as her sexual excitement grew.

Brad's hands roamed over her sexy back and through her wet hair as she pleasured him. Never had he imagined that he'd be sitting on a bed with Miss Stevens sucking his dick. "Oh yeah. Suck that dick." He said as he admired Sarah's unbelievable body. Brad glanced over to see that Nurse Brown was still squashing her big fat tits around his friend's cock.

Charlie had started to pump his hips quickly as he watched the tip of his hard cock pop in and out of Cindy's tanned cleavage. Her large dark nipples poked into his thighs with each thrust of his hips. "Ah fuck! This is great!" Charlie exclaimed with pleasure, "I've got to fuck you."

"Mmmm, yeah let's not wait then." Cindy released his shaft from the valley of her breasts and pushed against his chest, forcing him to lie back as she stood up and straddled his waist. She teased him by pressing her moist pussy lips against the bottom side of his cock and began to grind herself against his hardness. Charlie's heart was racing as he gripped her thighs and humped against her. Cindy had both of her hands on her young lover's stomach and cooed to him as she arched her back slightly, forcing her tits to stand out proudly from her chest.

Brad looked over at the action that his friend was getting and didn't want to be left out. Her groaned as he looked down to watch Sarah slurp away on his cock before he brushed her wet hair aside and said, "Get on the bed."

Sarah lifted her head from his lap and smiled at him before she slowly crawled onto the bed and waved her sexy ass in his direction before she flipped over on her back and spread her thighs slightly. Her cunt was shaved bald and smooth and her lips were pink and moist. She smiled at him as she began to play with her clit with one hand and crooked a finger at him with the other.

Brad smiled at her and turned on the bed to face her. His hands trailed up from her small feet, up and over her smooth calves and let his fingers trail along the inside of her muscular thighs. But instead of crawling all the way up her body like she expected, Brad leaned his face down against her sweet pussy while he continued to look up at her. He ever so gently pushed her hand away before he stuck his tongue out and just barely lapped at her exposed clit.

Sarah tensed up in surprise as the teenage began to suck and lick at her smooth pussy. She loved to get eaten out and rarely had the opportunity so she moaned in pleasure as she reached up and cupped both of her large soft tits into her hands. Sarah's hands explored the flesh of her breasts while she stopped every once and awhile to pinch and pull at her stiff pink nipples. She closed her eyes and curled her toes into the sheets as she pushed her crotch into Brad's face.

Brad began to lap away at her with wide licks of her pussy with his whole tongue and stopped every once and awhile to suck on her little clit. His hands reached up under his teacher's sculpted ass and massaged both cheeks while he continued to eat her out.

Meanwhile Cindy continued to grind herself against the senior below her. Her body had a light sheen of sweat start to appear as she teased Charlie. Soon she had enough of that however, so she lifted herself up and looked down as Charlie aimed his hard cock to the entrance of her steaming box while he gripped her trim waist with his other hand. Cindy slowly eased herself down onto him and let out a soft moan as she was filled. She paused for a few moments to enjoy having a young teenage cock inside of her before she began to move her hips in wide circles, forcing almost his entire length out of her before letting it sink back in. "Oh!…..Y-Yes!" she expelled while she whipped her hair onto her back and rode the horny senior.

Charlie reached up and gave her fat melons a squeeze with his hands while being fucked by the gorgeous older woman. He continued to maul and squash her tits, feeling her stiff nipples press into his palms. "Oh god Nurse Brown! Your pussy feels so good!" he yelled loudly as his prick was massaged by the tight wetness of Cindy's cunt muscles.

Sarah looked over at both Cindy and Charlie as Brad brought her to an amazing orgasm with his mouth. The sight of her friend bouncing on top of the teenager added to her excitement as she ran her hands through Brad's hair and forced his tongue into her as she shook and quivered on the bed. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out as her thighs spasmed around his head.

Brad smiled as he made the sexy gym teacher cum. He wanted to please Sarah as much as he could besides worrying about his own needs. She soon released his head and was breathing heavily as Brad got up on his knees between her smooth thighs and pointed his ridged cock at her very wet pussy while he gripped one of her shoulders with his other hand to hold her in place.

Sarah was breathing hard as she looked down between the valley of her huge breasts and over her flat stomach to see the hard cock poised to strike into her. She gripped Brad's waist in her hands and showed off her flexibility by spreading both of her smooth muscular legs into the air and pointed her curled toes at opposite walls making her legs perfectly horizontal. "Oh fuck me please!" she begged as she looked at Brad's hard cock pulse in his hand.

Brad nuzzled the head in and reached up to grab both of Sarah's shoulders. With one smooth and quick thrust he was inside her, "Oh fuck yeah!" he exclaimed in pleasure. Brad pulled out quickly and began to jack hammer into the sexy gym teacher. His balls swung in with each thrust and bounced off of her sculpted ass while he kept his grip tight on her shoulders.

Sarah's tits went ballistic on her chest as they made wide circles. Her small hands rubbed his muscular stomach as she continued to keep her legs spread wide into the air. She looked up at him with big doe eyes, her wet shoulder length hair draped over her pillow, and began to yell words of encouragement, "Oh yes!…..F-Fuck me!…..Ugh!….H-Hard…..Yes!…."

The room was filled with the sounds of squeaky bed springs, slapping flesh, moans, screams, and wet sucking noises as the two unbelievably sexy faculty members fucked the two students. Cindy leaned her upper body down and let her tits dangle into Charlie's face as she just moved her ass up and down quickly. Cindy looked over at Sarah and Brad as they fucked each other savagely. She moaned in ecstasy at the incredibly sexy sight of Sarah lying on her back, her legs spread impossibly wide, with a hung and horny teenagers pounding into her juicy cunt. "Just as I planned." Cindy thought to herself as she smiled and continued to fuck the teenager underneath her.

Charlie's cock was slick and shined with Cindy's pussy juice in the light of the room as he pumped his hips up to meet Cindy's thrusts. He continued to squeeze her big tits in his hands as he brought one of her big brown nipples into his mouth sucked urgently. He swirled his tongue around her stiff nipple while it was sucked into his mouth along with as much tit flesh as he could get. Her tanned sweaty skin smelled like coconut to him as he buried his face into her cleavage and rubbed his face into her soft fleshy pillows before he took her other nipple into his mouth. He moved his hands up and around Cindy to move them over her sweaty back as she continued to fuck him.

Brad and Sarah where oblivious to everything else as they looked into each other's eyes while he pounded into her mercilessly. Brad moved his hands down and squeezed her large breasts in his hands, forcing the flesh to squeeze out from between his fingers. Both were sweaty and breathing hard with exertion. Sarah's hands had moved under her thighs to help keep her flexible legs spread wide. She squealed in delight as Brad's large cock sawed in and out of her quickly.

Then Brad did something surprising. He shoved his entire shaft into Sarah's very tight pussy leaned down and passionately kissed her. Sarah's eyes became wide with surprise but soon she moaned into the kiss and speared her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues twirled around in their mouths as they gave each other a quick breather. Soon however Brad went back up on his knees and trailed his fingers up the length of Sarah's spread legs. He gripped both of her delicate ankles in his hands and began to move his hips in circles, grinding his cock against every nook and cranny of Sarah's tight cunt. His muscular frame was dripping with sweat as his cock throbbed and pushed itself into the gym teacher's depths.

Sarah arched her back in pleasure as her young lover grinded himself against her and moved all around inside her. "Damn he's pretty skilled for being only eighteen!" she thought to herself as she gripped the sheets in her hands, "I think I'm going to want to have some more fun with him when we get back!" She closed her eyes and arched her back again, her large tits jiggling around on her chest, and moaned loudly.

"Ugh! N-Nurse Brown….I-I'm gonna cum!" Charlie exclaimed as he could feel the familiar tingling in his gut and his balls squeeze at the base of his shaft. He moved his hands down and squeezed her bouncing ass.

Cindy rose back up on her knees and flipped her long brown hair onto her sweaty back before she looked down at him. "You want to cum on my big fat tits honey?" she asked as she cupped both of her big melons in her hands and licked her nipples while she continued to bounce on the teenagers lap.

He groaned at the sight of the sexy nurse licking her own nipples before he flipped them over so he was on top. Cindy giggled as her young lover pulled himself from between her sweaty thighs and crawled up her body on his knees to straddle her chest. She squashed her tanned tits around his hard cock, now slick with their combined juice and the sweat on her breasts, and stuck her tongue out to lap at the tip of it as he began to hump her chest for a second time.

Charlie looked down, sweat dripping down his chin and chest, and watched as Cindy's tits jiggled like jello on her chest. "Oh f-fuck!" he yelled as he pulled his cock out from between her fleshy pillows, slapped it against the underside of her breasts, and jerked twice before he began to cum. Thick white spurts shot out from the tip of his cock with great force and splashed against her tanned skin. Cindy squealed as she felt the warm thick jizz shoot and cover her boobs. A few shots over shot her by quiet a bit and hit the headboard above her head. Cindy massaged the baby batter all over breasts, making them shiny in the light. Charlie tried to catch his breath as he nuzzled his cock into her cleavage again and humped lazily to bask in the pleasure of the greatest orgasm he'd ever had.

On the next bed over Brad was hammering into Sarah with such great force that she had to press her hands against the headboard to keep from having her head slamming into it. She'd already had another orgasm and was staring in wide-eyed amazement as this young stud continued to fuck her. Brad looked into Sarah's cute face, flushed with exertion, and fucked her with enthusiasm. He didn't know if this was going to happen again so he wanted to give it all he could. But he couldn't last forever he realized as he felt the beginnings of his own orgasm. Keeping Sarah's legs spread wide with his hands, Brad slammed into her one more time and groaned as his cock expanded inside the gorgeous gym teacher. Thick sticky ropes of cum emptied inside her as Brad humped against her a couple of times, emptying the huge load of sperm that he had built up. Gasping for breath he fell on top of Sarah's body and bit her shoulder lightly as he felt her big tits squash between their bodies.

Sarah wrapped her arms and legs around the exhausted senior as she felt his hot cum inside of her and his cock twitch in her pussy. "Jesus, that was good!" she said as her hands roamed over his sweaty back. "So much for trying to keep my teacher/student relationship professional on this trip." she thought to herself as she blew a strand of her hair out of her face.

Leon22
Leon22
844 Followers