Back to the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not laughing now are ya!" I snapped arrogantly and swung again. The stick split as it landed across her shoulder blades, leaving me with a tiny remnant in my hand. I looked around and saw that there were a number of similar branches piled in a corner, left there resourcefully by Rebecca. Maybe they were the family collection, I thought ruefully.

Rebecca was wiggling around and moaning as I came back over to her with another weapon. My fingers slid over the marks I had made which made her moan softly. I let the stick fall next to us as my hands came up to cup her breasts from behind. My dick found the crevice between her ass cheeks and settled in perfectly, allowing me to gently hump Rebecca while I thought about what I should do next.

"Gotta be a man to stick it up there Bobby," Rebecca said, but in a voice that was a lot less mocking than before.

"You got a big mouth for somebody that's pretty helpless," I commented while coming around to face her. "I'll do whatever I want to do to you whenever I want to it."

With Rebecca on her toes, the inch or so height advantage I enjoyed over Rebecca was gone, as my eyes were level with her blindfold. Sweat was pouring down her face in streams, and my own eyes burned with my own perspiration.

I took her breasts in my hands and squeezed them hard, causing Rebecca to squirm in response. My face burrowed in between the huge slippery orbs, and I licked the cool moistness of her cleavage.

"Sucking on mommy's teats?" Rebecca said, and I raised up and slapped her right breast hard. Rebecca gasped in shock and I told her once again to shut up.

My hands strayed over to Rebecca's underarms, and I raked my fingers through the dense thickets as rivulets of sweat flowed down her sides. I leaned over and kissed the damp hair, smelling the lingering Ivory Soap scent now mixed with the faint hint of perspiration. My tongue danced and glided madly around, and when I started biting and chewing the hair under her arms Rebecca began squealing.

"That's it, bite me you pussy! At least do something to me that I can feel!"

Enraged, I bent down and picked up the stick at my feet.

"PUSSY?" I screamed. "I'll show you pussy!"

WHOOSH AND SMACK!

Once, twice, three times I swung the stick, and deep crimson stripes were the evidence of my fury.

WHOOSH AND CRACK!

"HARDER YOU FUCKER!!!" Rebecca screamed at the top of her lungs.

I obliged. As the series of blows continued Rebecca began to caterwal in an unearthly tone. No "Robert" came from her lips, just a loud wailing and amazing body contortions as I swung the stick blindly.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Rebecca howled in a pearcing scream and as she did, she lifted her left leg up a bit.

I looked down in horror as fluid gushed down in inside of her thighs as her body shook with an indescribible fury. The fluid continued as I stood and stared open-mouthed from behind.

"HIT... HIT!!!" Rebecca gasped, and that broke me out of my daze. I swung several more times before tapering down rather half-heartedly while aiming at the few remaining unmarked areas of Rebecca's back, until her body finally stopped shaking and she just hung limply.

I grabbed her drenched body around the waist and was confused. I thought I might have killed her as I held her slippery body tightly. Finally, she got her legs from under her and I ran over to undo the ropes from the post. The ropes loosened and Rebeeca undid her wrists from the bindings, rubbing the red marks left behind.

"Oh Bobby that was so good!" Rebecca said excitedly as she lept into my arms. "Did you see me come? Wasn't that great? Oh man, I never squirted like that before in my life! That was the best ever!"

Well, this left me throughly confused. She had come, and apparently everything else was a part of that. Education comes in the strangest places and in the weirdest ways sometimes.

"Didn't ya come Bobby?" Rebecca said as she looked at my pecker, which was standing at half staff due to all the uncertainty.

"No, I didn't know what was happening," I answered in confusion. I was too embarrassed to tell her that I didn't know she was having an orgasm, and if I told her what I had thought she had been doing she would have thought I was a total square, so I shut up. It did make it more enjoyable now that I knew, however. It was just too bad I was so ignorant to fully enjoy it.

"Well, I'll get you off for sure now Bobby," Rebecca said as as grabbed the loops of the ropes.

"Huh?"

"It's your turn now."

3. My turn.

I looked the ropes Rebecca held before me and laughed. There were a number of things that wanted to do with Rebecca, but getting my ass whipped was not one of them. It was oppressively hot in this smelly barn, and what I wanted to do was have a drink and do some canoodling with Rebecca.

"No way," I finally said as she waited waving the ropes.

"Why not?" Rebecca asked. "I let you do it to me."

"Nobody said anything about me getting tied up," I reminded Rebecca.

"I figured you'd want to," Rebecca said sounding hurt. "You saw how much I liked it, and I know you enjoyed it, didn't you Bobby?"

"Well yeah, but... "

"Here," Rebecca said as she slid one of the loops around my wrist while I tried to pull away from her. "Don't be a sissy, Bobby. If I can take it so can you."

"But I don't want to," I complained, my voice sounding periliously close to a whine.

"I'll be easy on you baby," Rebecca said softly, and as she spoke her hand reached down and grabbed my dick, which sprang to immediate attention. "Afterwards I'll let you stick your thing in my bottom. I'll bet you never did that to any girl before, did you?"

I had never stuck my thing in any part of a woman other than a mouth or a hand, so the answer was obvious. After Rebecca stroked my dick a little while longer, I relented and let her slide the loops of rope around my wrists.

"Here, I'll even give you some cushioning," Rebecca told me, and slid some cloth between the rope and my wrists before she went behind me and grabbed the other ends of the ropes dangling over the support beam.

With a jerk, my arms flew straight up in the air, and Rebecca tied the other ends to the post while I was being stretched to the extreme. After ten seconds my shoulders had begun to ache, and I wondered how Rebecca could stand it for such long periods of time. Jumping up on my toes made my shoulders ache a little less, but caused my calves and hamstrings to complain.

"There we go! Now isn't that comfy?" Rebecca asked as she waved a kerchief in front of me.

"No, it isn't comfy, as a matter-of-fact," I told her. "How do you stand it? My shoulders are killing me and my hands are falling asleep."

"Don't think about it, because that only makes it worse," Rebecca advised me. "Besides, in a couple of minutes you'll have a lot more things to think about," she added with a laugh that had an ominious tone to it.

"Stop squirming around Bobby, and let me get a look at you, " Rebecca said as she ran her hands over my chest. "You're so cute strung up like this."

I didn't feel cute. I felt helpless and sore, and was beginning to wish that I had just refused to go through with this and let her call me whatever names she wanted to. My shoulders were throbbing and I was sweating like a pig. Thirsty as hell too, which I mentioned.

"We'll get you a drink in a little bit Bobby," Rebecca said as her hands explored further, finally stopping under my arms where she tickled the sparse wisps of hair and laughed.

"Geez Bobby, I got way more hairs under my arms than you do," Rebecca said to her amusement.

"You've got more hair under your arms than anybody in the world," I snapped, and was immediately sorry that I said anything, because Rebecca grabbed the hair and yanked on it. Hard.

"OWWW!" I howled.

"That wasn't a nice thing to say Bobby," Rebecca scolded me when she finally let go. "Especially the way you like to nibble around under there."

"Sorry," I said meekly as the sting subsided.

"Apology accepted," Rebecca said, and leaned over and ran her tongue under my arm, toying and kissing me much the way I did her.

The sensation made me gasp, and as Rebecca kept kissing and nibbling my armpit with her tongue slithering through the hair, shivers began running up and down my spine. I tired to lean forward to run my dick against Rebecca, since I thought that would be all I needed to have an orgasm. Rebecca sensed what I was trying to do and backed up.

"Liked that didn't you Bobby?" Rebecca said. "Pain and pleasure. That's what this is all about. You act badly and you get punished. You make nice and you get rewarded. Simple isn't it?"

"I guess."

"Okay, lights out Bobby."

As Rebecca put the kerchief around my eyes, effectively blinding me to what was about to go on around me, I got an uneasy feeling about the whole thing. Pain and pleasure. Problem was, I knew I liked pleasure. Pain? That was another thing all together.

4. In the dark.

The minute the blindfold went over my eyes I started to freak out a little. I started hearing noises, and I got the feeling that there was somebody else in the barn with us. I can't put my finger on why I felt that way. Maybe your other senses do get more keen when you lose on of them.

"Who's in here?" I asked Rebecca.

"Me and you and a dog named Boo," Rebecca cracked. "Who the heck do you think is in here?"

"I dunno, I just thought somebody came in."

"Nobody coming to your rescue baby," Rebecca said. "You're hanging there until I get tired of this, and since I don't usually get to play on this side, you might as well get comfortable."

"You mean you've done this to people before?"

"Couple times," Rebecca confessed.

"Really? Guys our age?"

"Yeah, about our age. A guy one time and a girl the other," Rebecca said.

My cock jumped at the thought of Rebecca doing this to another girl, and my reaction must have visible because I heard Rebecca giggle. I felt Rebecca's hand on my erect cock, her finger sliding lazily along the underside of the shaft and gliding over the tip before retracing its path. I moaned and tried to move myself closer to the hand as it stroked me.

"Stand still or you'll be sorry," Rebecca scolded, and although I thought I had stopped, apparently she disagreed.

While my cock rested in her palm, suddenly I felt her other hand slap down on the top of my dick. It didn't really hurt, but the slapping sound startled me.

"Baby you must listen to me," Rebecca said. "You gotta obey what I tell you."

"Man, that stung," I said.

"You gotta learn to keep quiet unless you're spoken to also," Rebecca said, and with that I felt her grab my nipples and pinch them hard. The pain was pretty intense, and I let out a howl.

"Here, this will take your mind off that," Rebecca said, and I sensed her moving behind me.

The next sound I heard was the whooshing sound of the stick, and the searing pain that followed came along with the stick slashing into my back. Another one came right after that which hurt even more than the first one. I stifled the cry that tried to escape my throat, not wanting to let on how much it hurt.

Rebecca was now right behind me, and I felt her tongue sliding along the path that the branch had taken, and the soothing sensation took much of the pain away. Rebecca shuffled back a step and I heard the whooshing sound of the stick again. I tensed upon hearing the sound, but only felt the breeze as it flew close to me without touching me.

Rebecca did it again, and I cringed at the sound once more, only to feel the branch fly past me. When I heard the sound the next time, I was relaxed. When the branch slashed across my shoulder blades for real that time, with a force much harder than the first blows, I couldn't help but scream out in pain. My cry was penalized by a couple more blows that made me bite my lip from the pain.

My mind was trying to envision what my back must look like by now, and I pictured the moisture that trickled down my back being something other than sweat, but I kept telling myself to not let Rebecca know how I hurt.

"How you doing baby?" Rebecca asked. "Shoulders hurt?"

"Yes, a little" I said softly.

I heard Rebecca moving things around and then she helped me lift my right leg, placing my foot on a crate of some kind. Rebecca then helped me lift my left leg, but when I tried to put my foot down I had to reach way out with my foot to find the box.

The net effect of this was that I was able to lower my arms somewhat, which helped the dull ache ease. My legs were now spread well apart however, leaving me feeling somewhat vulerable to say the least.

"How's that Bobby?" Rebecca asked with a cackle in her voice.

"Can you move them so my legs aren't so spread apart?"

"I could," Rebecca agreed. "If I did that, I wouldn't be able to have such a great view of your goodies Bobby. Wow! You've got nice balls Bobby. They hang down really low."

I felt Rebecca cup my balls in her hand and gently roll them around in her palm, and her caresses felt so nice I almost forgot about my position. My erection was throbbing as a result of the sweet caresses my nuts were receiving.

"My Bobby likes this, don't you baby?" Rebecca said as I moaned with pleasure. "Maybe you like it a little rougher, like this maybe?"

Rebecca began pulling and twisting my sack in her fist, working my balls in a much more vigorous fashion. Although I couldn't see what was going on, to my surprise it not only didn't feel bad, I actually loved it. My problem now was that I didn't know whether I was supposed to be liking it according to Rebecca's plan. If I let her know how good it was, would she stop and start whipping me again?

"Drink please Rebecca," I croaked through lips that were so dry that they felt like they were splitting whenever they moved.

"Soon Bobby, soon," Rebeeca said as she stopped the rough kneading of my nuts.

"Who's there?" I said upon hearing sounds from behind me. This being blindfold was making me paranoid as hell, and I could only imagine how goofy I must look standing on these crates with my legs spread while having my arms tied over my head. By a girl no less. Still, it felt good, or at least a lot of it did.

"Almost forgot to check your oil Bobby," Rebecca said from behind me, and as she spoke I felt a wet finger slowly sliding down the crack of my ass.

"Huh?" I said while Rebecca's finger wiggled around my sensative asshole.

"You want to put your dick in my ass, don't you Bobby?"

"Yes."

"Well, you should get an idea off what it's gonna feel like for me then," Rebecca snapped, and suddenly I felt her greased finger slam into my ass, hard and all the way.

I let out a yell that was more surprise than pain, as Rebecca began sliding her finger in and out of me. This was all new to me, and I was trying to decide whether I was liking this part of it when her finger retreated all the way out of me, leaving me empty and confused for a moment, but only a moment.

"That's no fair Bobby, because your dick's bigger than that. How about this?"

With that, I felt what had to be her thumb slam into me. That hurt, and as the yelp escaped my lips Rebecca began ramming into me hard again.

"Hurt a little?" Rebecca asked, and when I nodded she moved her thumb around inside me until she hit a certain spot that felt like an electric shock when the tip of her thumb grazed it.

"Ahhhh... Bobby likes that, don't ya?" Rebecca snickered. "Pleasure and pain are so close sometimes you can't tell the difference, and sometimes you don't even care."

Rebecca's thumb resumed its rhythmic assualt as she moved to my side. I felt her breasts rubbing against me while her free hand snaked down to my dick, giving the tip a little rub before pinching the crown a little roughly.

"Your dick is so hard and red," Rebecca said softly. "It looks like it wants to come. I bet it wants to go into my ass really bad, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" I rasped in response, and Rebecca's hand cam off my dick and went back to twisting and kneading my balls again, all the while continuing to thrust away into my butt.

I writhed and squirmed as Rebecca roughly handled my most sensitive areas in a way that I could not have imagined before today. I wasn't all that crazy about the backdoor treatment, except when Rebecca hit that one spot, but I loved the brutal way she was treating my nuts.

I loved it so much that the next time her thumb hit that one place, I felt myself surge in response, and I could only let out a strangled croak through my parched mouth while my orgasm erupted.

"Shit Bobby!" I heard Rebecca yell as my dick spurted what felt like the motherlode of cum despite not being touched.

My body shook and convulsed as the orgasm finally waned, leaving me utterly exhausted while I felt my cock slowly wither.

"That felt incredible Rebecca," I admitted while my legs continued to tremble beneath me. "Let me down. I'm so thirsty."

"You ain't getting down until you get it hard again," Rebecca said as she began pulling on my rubbery dick imaptiently. "You weren't supposed to shoot your spunk like that yet."

"C'mon Rebecca," I said. "I'm dying of thirst up here and my arms are killing me. Let me down."

"Not until your pecker gets hard again Bobby!" Rebecca said angrily. "I'm in charge in here."

5. From bad to worse.

"At least give me a drink," I said with difficulty. My throat was parched, and I was having trouble swallowing, which gave me the feeling of suffocating.

"All right," Rebecca said. "Anything to stop your whining. Hope you ain't particular," Rebecca said from way behind me as I heard things being moved around.

"Anything!" I pleaded, hearing Rebecca coming back toward me.

"Okay then Bobby, open wide."

My mouth opened as instructed and I felt Rebecca place a warm bottle to my lips. Warm was better than nothing, I figured. Wrongly, as it turned out.

"Drink up baby," Rebecca said as she tipped the bottle and I felt the warm liquid flow into my mouth and down my throat.

I was so thirsty and so light-headed at this point that I didn't really know what it was that I was drinking as I eagerly accpted the fluid. It wasn't until the burning sensation filled my throat and lungs that I realized this wasn't water or anything close. I pulled my head away from the bottle and tried to catch my breath.

"Geez Bobby, it's only vodka," Rebecca said as I choked and wheezed. "This is a barn, not a kitchen. It's all I got back here, and you're lucky I got that."

Lucky? That wan't the way I was feeling. What I was feeling was nauseous, with a heaping helping of dizziness thrown in. I was having trouble staying upright and Rebecca must have sensed this because she steadied me with a hug.

"Water!" I finally managed to say after I caught me breath.

"Soon as you get hard again baby," Rebecca said. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah, but why can't we do it nice?" I pleaded. "I want it to be fun."

"This is fun!" Rebecca insisted. "You need to stop complaining now. If you don't I'm gonna have to shut you up myself. You know you like this, and you know you want me. You want to know what it's like to fuck me in the ass instead of just watching, don't you?"

"No, I need to get untied!" I insisted, the realization that she knew I had watched the entire scene last week not fully hitting me yet.

"Warned ya' Bobby," Rebecca said sadly.

I felt something go around my face, and the next thing I knew there was some cloth around my head. The gag was tied tight behind my head, and it went across my open mouth. I could taste the musty smelling fabric between my teeth and it made me gag. I was going to be quiet now, that much was certain. Quiet and blind and helpless.

"Relax and enjoy this Bobby," I heard Rebecca say to me. "You'll never experience anything like this again as long as you live."