Back to the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6. Out of my mind.

Rebecca's voice trailed off as it seemed she was kneeling down in front of me. My limp dick got lifted by her gentle hand and got brought into the soothing warmth of her mouth. All of a sudden my arms didn't ache as much, my wrists and calves didn't throb as badly, and the taste in my mouth was not quite as caustic.

Rebecca's tongue caressed my cock, tracing the ridge of the head and teasing the tender opening at the tip, while her hand lazily rolled my balls in her hand. I got lost in the wonderful feeling for a while, as the barn seemed to spin around crazily with me in the middle, drifting with the flow.

I knew it was going to take some time for me to get it up again, but I didn't mind as long as Rebecca kept giving me such loving treatment. Her sucking became a little more insistent as she pulled the flaccid tube back as far as she could before burrowing back down to the base.

I heard noises from behind me, and I knew it wasn't my imagination. Or was it? Was it that I was hallucinating? It seemed like there were things going on around me, but I couldn't get my mind to function well enough to sort it all out.

Rebecca's hand slid down between my spread legs and her thumb once again worked its way inside of me while she kept sucking my cock lovingly.

"Good for you, isn't it baby?" Rebecca asked. "I can feel you starting to get a little hard in my mouth. Maybe all you need is some more encouragement."

Rebecca's lips wrapped around my member once again, and as she resumed sliding her mouth up and down my dick, I suddenly heard the swooshing sound of the stick. The resulting slash across the middle of my back startled me as much as it hurt. How the hell...

The blows rained down over my back, and I was certain that I was losing my mind, or having a dream. The pain was telling me in no uncertain terms that this was no dream, but then what was this? I felt like I was a prop hanging here in the oppresive heat and humidity of the Brown's barn, and almost felt like I was observing whatever it was that was happening to me.

Rebecca stopped her oral efforts on me for a minute, leaving my dick at a half-mast state after being sucked for what felt like forever. How long had I been in here anyway? Time was as much a mystery to me as everything else was. Rebecca's mouth went up to my nipples, sucking and biting the little nubs while her hands slid all over me.

I sensed Rebecca moving away, and I tried to say something through the gag like asking for a drink, but it was inaudible even to me. Rustling sounds from in front of me once again, and my dick was practically swallowed my her mouth once again.

Now the mouth was much more aggressive, sucking so hard it felt like she was trying to pull it right off me. Her mouth would go down to the base of my shaft without touching my dick, and then she would suck my cock almost savagely as she pulled away while holding my hips in a vise-like grip.

Her teeth would graze along the underside of my cock as she came off it, sometimes with a great deal of pressure, stinging me while making me harder with every stroke. How long this went on, I have no idea, but it was relentless. My cock was throbbing with discomfort by now, and her mouth began driving up and down my dick violently.

"Don't come Bobby," I heard Rebecca somehow say in my ear. Or was that a hallucination? The crack of the whip across my shoulders only added to my bewilderment.

Rebecca took me in a bear hug and helped me down off the crates and back onto the dirt floor. My shoulders screamed as my arms were stretched to the hilt once again, but the ropes were the only things holding me up by now. My dick was being pulled between what felt like ass cheeks, and I felt it back up into me as my cock went into a warm and snug place.

I started thrusting back and forth, feeling my sore dick soothed by the dampness. Her ass began driving back into me as I moved forward, and the slapping sound echoed in my ears, making me move like an animal into her. I slipped out a couple of times but was guided right back into her orifice each time.

I felt my cock get crushed by a violent contraction and the feeling made my dick surge. I exploded into her ass, and I heard her gasp as my seed spurted into her. I kept moving until my limp dick fell out of her, and was left hanging for a minute while I heard movement around me.

"What...?" I said in confusion.

"Here I am Bobby. Wasn't that incredible? Wss it just like you thought it would be?"

I felt the rope being untied, and as it came loose I crumpled to the ground despite my best efforts to stay up. My hands went to the blindfold and ripped it off. The dim light of the barn seemed just as bright as looking directly into the sun would be as I crawled around on the ground.

"The door," I gasped after getting the gag off, and I crawled toward the barn door which was now ajar somehow.

"Here Bobby, let me help you," Rebecca said as she ran to my side, untying the rope from around my wrists.

"You can't go outside like that silly," Rebecca said as I regained my feet and tried to get the place from spinning around.

"A drink," I said while Rebecca got my shorts back on me as I leaned against a wall. "Need a drink. Who was in here?"

"Just us Bobby. Gee, you're really trippin' aren't you?" Rebecca said while helping me out into the bright sunlight. "Come on over to the hose."

I stumbled over to the side of the Brown's house with Rebecca's help, as the sun made even squinting painful. My head was throbbing and I ached from head to toe as I held the garden hose to my mouth while Rebecca turned it on. The water felt so good that I couldn't take enough of it. I drank until I couldn't hold another drop, and then held the spray to my face and felt the cool water bring me to my senses somewhat.

"Rebecca... what the hell was all that?"

"Poor baby, I was kinda rough on you," she said while holding me with her arm. "You better get going baby, my family will be back soon. Here's your stuff."

Rebecca handed me my underwear and shirt, leading me through the field that separated our houses. I was staggering around almost unable to control my legs. We were back under our tree before I knew it, and Rebecca eased me down into the shade.

"You better stay here for a while until you get your head together," Rebecca said after kissing me on the cheek. "Gotta run baby, I'll see you again soon. I'll be easier next time."

I wasn't thinking about any next time. I wanted answers. The problem was that I was incapable of anything approaching a coherant question. Instead I lay on the ground while Rebecca headed back to her house.

In a few minutes I managed to get on my feet, just before the wave of nausea overwhelmed me and I lost the gallon of fluids I had just taken in. After an endless series of dry heaves I leaned against the tree and thought about what had just gone on.

I pulled my shorts down and relieved myself, and when I looked down I almost fainted when I saw my tortured cock. Scraped and rubbed raw, it was a hue somewhere between crimson and purple and the abused skin stung from the breeze hitting it as I peed. I would have to wait until I got near a mirror before I could see what my back looked like, but I had a good idea.

Not knowing what time it was, I painfully waddled back toward Rebecca's house, my butt burning from the abuse it had been introduced to. My curiousity was even more piqued than my anger as I went to a vantage point that allowed me to see the Brown's driveway and their back porch. The family truck was still not there but I was prepared to wait as long as necessary for the family's return.

About an hour later the pickup truck pulled in the driveway and swung in behind the house. Her father was driving, and after he got out of the truck Rebecca's sister Sandy piled out the other side.

The screen door flew open and Rebecca skipped out to help them unload the unsold stuff. Followed slower by the stocky and stotic form of her mother, who was supposed to have been at the Farmer's Market with the others all this time.

As the happy family took care of business, I made my way back toward my own home. It would be a long process for me to try and piece together what had happened that morning, and much of it I would never be able to figure it all out. The only sure thing in my mind was that I would never go back to the barn again.

******

This is the end of "Back to the Barn". I thank you for reading and as always your comments and constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated.