Back To The Farm For The Summer

Story Info
Hot Summer nights, skinny dipping, and campfires.
3k words
3.9
38.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam floated, leaning back, and looked up. The trees surrounding the pool glowed a soft, moonlit silver. There were few stars, but the thin, ribbed clouds cast shadows onto themselves, accentuating their texture. In this position, water covered Sam's ears, muting the voices of her friends. Only the gentle sloshing of water reached her ears as she studied the night sky.

These were the nights that had brought Sam back to her parents' farm that summer. It was her first day back. She'd worked outside, turned red from the sun, and soaked through her clothes with sweat. Then, after dinner, she and her sister Sue went off to the neighbor's pool on their horse Colby.

Finally there, they stripped off their clothes beside the pool while Tom and Jimmy pretended not to watch. Their bodies were almost identical: both slender, with long limbs and fair hair. Even the girls cast glimpses at each other, for it was easier to praise the body of another. The pause was brief, then their nude bodies made pale arcs of reflected moonlight as they dove.

Under water, Sam had moaned aloud at the satisfaction of soothing her red limbs and feeling the water rush past her naked form. When she arose, she'd sighed deeply. "That makes working outside all day worth it."

"It feels good to be back," Sue had said.

Now, floating and momentarily ignoring her sister and friends, Sam focused on her memories of the day, knowing that after this, her Summers would be spent in laboratories and in front of computers. These were memories and images that she wanted to carry with her.

Straightening herself to rejoin the others, she heard their conversation for the first time in several minutes. "Mine are pretty boring," she heard Jimmy say. "We have to memorize some flowcharts and write little business emails. But hopefully it'll get me off the farm." Fat chance, thought Sam.

"Yeah, it'll be good to make some real money," Tom said. "I'm screwed as far as getting a job with a History degree though."

"Yeah bud, you're fucked."

"Ah well. At least I'm doing something I love," Tom sighed.

"You'll be fine," Sam said.

"Yeah," encouraged Sue. "You'll probably become a professor and write a best-selling book!"

"Shit," Jimmy drawled. "Aint history pretty much all written down by now? You'll probably end up back here or flipping burgers somewhere."

"Shut up, Jimmy," Sam cut in.

Jimmy didn't shut up. "Just because you've already got it made, Ace," he said bitterly.

"Just shut up, Jimmy, you little pecker head!" Sue splashed him with a thrust of her hand. "Yes she's smart, and yes she works hard. Get over it."

"Yeah man," Tom said, smiling. "You keep going on about Sam being too smart and Sue's gonna clock you. I've seen her do it." Even Jimmy laughed at the memory of Sue punching a boy in the mouth after telling Sam she was "too smart."

Sam watched her sister smile with pride, a devilish white face aglow in the moonlight, and it made her smile too.

"It's okay, I fit in now. There are even some other girls in my classes I study with," Sam said.

"You ever go to parties or do you just study all the time?" Jimmy asked her.

"A few in the beginning. Not any more. I know you do, though. I've seen your drunk pictures online."

"Yeah. We call it networking," Jimmy laughed.

"Networking Hell," Tom cut in. "You don't remember shit from the weekends."

"Well, how else am I supposed to meet girls?"

"I joined a hiking club and...." Tom didn't get to finish.

"Alright, how am I supposed to meet drunk girls that want to make out?"

"See this is the problem," Sam said. "We don't want to make out with drunk guys at parties."

"Well maybe not all the time," said Sue.

"Oh?" Tom said it, but they all thought it. They grew quiet, expectant.

"Well it was just two guys," she explained.

Though they all swayed in the water silently, waiting to hear more, only Tom lost his smile.

"Two guys at a party!" exclaimed Sam.

"Not the same party! Besides I can't be a nun like you!" Sue teased.

"Oh I haven't been a nun."

Jimmy turned and sneered. "What, did you finally get into boys?"

Sam thought for a moment before answering. "Let's just say they finally got into me."

"No shit!" being the general concensus, they wanted details. This was Sam, the Ace. The boys at school, even her friends, had been waiting years for her to show an interest in anything other than school and horses.

"I need another beer," said Tom, who swam to the other edge. Then he threw an arm over the side and leaned back, apart from the group.

"Come on, you have to tell us!" Sue relished the excitement and tension in the pool. "At least tell us how far you went!"

"Till breakfast," Sam answered.

Even the crickets seemed to grow quiet. The pool's water was calm. The others slowly contemplated her meaning. The conversation's turn made everyone accutely aware of their nakedness and the cool water caressing them. Suddenly feeling much more friendly, Jimmy asked, "So how was it?"

"Breakfast was great!" She said. They laughed and splashed each other, but the other three begged for more details. "It was good. Turns out us nerds have all read boooks about it beforehand. You've gotta do your homework if you want to pass the exam." She waved her lithe limbs through the water, moving towards Tom and the beer.

"I always kick them out afterwards so I can sleep," said Jimmy.

Sam looked back from the case of beer. "What? Before breakfast is the best part. I just love waking up next to a guy before he does and sliding down his body. One time I took this guy all the way into my mouth and sucked him hard while he woke up." She saw the boys' jaws drop and wondered if she was getting them hard. Even telling them about it was making her ache slightly. "Then he rolled onto his knees and licked me while his hard dick dangled between his legs." She stopped talking and focused on her beer until Jimmy and Sue had stopped paying attention to her.

Sam could hear Sue and Jimmy on the other end of the pool, still talking about her. "I still can't believe it," she heard Sue breathily say to Jimmy. Sam sat next to Tom, and neither said anything.

Without warning, Tom felt Sam's fingers low on his stomach and thought it was a joke. He started and tried to swat her hand away, but she was faster. She slid down and grabbed his dick as it floated in the water, already excited from her story.

"Sam, I, Sue's right there," he began, attempting only momentarily to push her away. She had hold of him too tightly. His resistance melted and he softly moaned.

"Shhhh," she cut him off. She kept hold and started to slide her hand back and forth, up and down as much as she could along his wet skin without losing her grip.

"You've really changed, huh?" said Tom through gritted teeth.

"Nope." She kept hold, jerking him underwater. "Why didn't you ever answer that letter Sue sent you?"

"Mmmph. What? I don't know." He tried to stifle a moan as she brought him closer to the edge. Sam knew it wouldn't take long. Skinny dipping with her and her sister, hearing Sam's little story, and the possibility of getting caught would make this easy. She felt his muscles tighten as he tried to hold off, and she sped up. When she felt his hips twitch, on the cusp of letting go underwater, she slid her hand below his balls and squeezed, too hard. "Tell Sue she looks pretty," she whispered, still gripping him too tightly.

"Gah!" Tom gasped. He was coming, without release, and it kept going while she squeezed. "Sam I," he tried again, his body shaking as he continued to climax without satisfaction. He wouldn't come until she let go.

"Say it."

"Sue," he called out, louder than was necessary. Both Sue and Jimmy looked over at him. "You look really pretty." As he said it, Sam let go and so did he, finally. He quickly slid underwater to stifle his moans.

"Hell Tom, it's about time," said Jimmy.

"Shut up," said Tom. "I'd better get going. Early day tomorrow. Going to be hot."

"See you Friday," said Jimmy.

"Later," said Sam.

Sue watched him go in silence. After he was gone she turned to Sam. "Did you tell him to say that?"

"Nope. I just told him he needed to be better about answering his mail."

"Oh lord you didn't bring up that letter I sent!" Now incensed, Sue walked out of the pool and got dressed. The three said their goodbyes. The sisters climbed up onto Colby and rode home in silence.

Friday afternoon, after a week working in the heat, the girls willed themselves clean, dressed, and onto Colby. They rode together with a bottle of wine they had snuck out of the house, Sue in front, Sam in back. Their wide brim hats kept the setting sun out of their eyes and their hands rested on their hips. Neither needed to hold on for balance on gentle, old Colby.

It was a forty-five minute ride to the clearing in the woods where the local kids made a bonfire and drank cheap beer on Friday nights. But with each other, Colby, and a bottle of wine for company, it was always a nice trip. No one ever drove to the bonfire, so Colby knew the way home if they drank too much.

"You think they'll still want to play truth or dare?" Sue asked.

"Probably. Boys love tits."

"And you love telling secrets," Sue teased.

"Sometimes, I guess."

"Did you really wake up and do what you told us?" Sue asked. They continued to pass the now-half-empty bottle of wine back and forth as they rode.

"Yeah. But that's nothing compared to the night before. That guy was really freaky."

"Jesus, sis you really went wild at college! You aren't going to end up on one of those dumb videos, are you?" Sam's nervous laugh was not reassuring. "So..." she hesitated, unsure whether she even wanted to know, "what did happen the night before?"

"You really want to know? Because I'll tell you."

Sue thought for a moment before answering. "Yeah, what've you been up to?"

"Well, his name was Rob. We went out to a movie and ended up necking in the back. He had his hand down my pants pretty fast and knew where to wiggle his fingers. He kept at it for the whole movie. I couldn't believe it. He just wouldn't stop, but he wouldn't finish me off either. By the end, when he stopped and we got up to leave, I didn't know whether to thank him or punch him. Almost cried."

"Oh my god..."

"But that was just the beginning. Then we went back to his place and hung out and talked. I didn't want to ask for it, but I thought I was going to die."

"So you just sat in your own little puddle then?" Sue teased, giggling.

"Yeah. It was awful. He didn't seem bothered at all though. But then he starts asking me about how often I masturbate, how I do it.... He wanted me to tell him all this personal stuff."

"Did you?"

"I was pretty worked up, and it was kind of exciting. Plus I was desperate to get the show on the road. I figured, at least he's going in the right direction. Then he just says "Strip!" out of the blue. So then I'm standing up in front of him, tearing my clothes off as fast as I can and he just sits on the side of his bed watching."

"Heehee," Sue giggled. "Did he at least tip you for the show?"

"Well no. He stared at me for a minute and then told me to masturbate, right in front of him."

"And you did?"

"Yeah. And by that point it didn't take long. Then he had me get down on my knees and he stands up and I told him he had to get naked too. So he whips it out right in front of my face and I'm like "God you're huge!" and he just wiggled it back and forth in front of me."

"Wow," Sue breathily said. "So what did you do?"

"I grabbed it and got to work. I'd looked up what to do, but still felt a little silly bobbing my head on it."

"That's not so bad though. From what you'd said about the night before, I thought you'd have done something really weird."

"Well...." Sam started.

"You holding out on me?" asked Sue.

"Gimme the wine." Sam took a long draught. "Okay. Well, he may have popped more than my cherry."

"What?"

"Well, when we had sex the first time, the only way it would go in was with me on my back and my legs way up. It was pretty obvious I hadn't done it before. But then later he had me bent over the back of his chair, with me holding onto the seat. He's going at me from behind and spreading lube everywhere. Next thing I know, he pops a finger right up my ass!"

"Oh nasty!" Sue grimaced and took the wine back.

Sam shrugged. "Wasn't a hell of a lot I could do about it. Anyways, it wasn't that bad. But then he's pouring more oil on me and he puts in another finger, and then another!"

"Good lord!" exclaimed Sue. "Sam I can't believe you did that!"

"Yeah, I couldn't either, afterward. But then he's giving me the reach around with his other hand, and it started getting pretty good, so I wasn't really in a position to complain."

"Or to do much of anything!" Sue laughed.

"Hahah, right."

"So that was your first time?"

"Yeah. Hell of a way to start. But I'm glad I did it."

"Jesus," Sue took a deep breath and sighed. "Sounds like you had a good night." Then, looking at the wine bottle, "We're going to need more wine."

"Damn! Oh well, we only have another half-mile before we're there." They rode momentarily in silence, before Sam continued. "So...Do you want to hear the rest?"

"What? There's more? Hell yeah!" Sue squirmed a little in the saddle, accidently kicking Colby and speeding him up. "Relax, big fellah, don't wear yourself out." They patted him and reminded him that he was a good horse.

"So there I was all vulnerable with Rob going at me every which way, and then he reaches over and turns on his webcam and I'm up on screen and some other guy is watching and jerking off on his own webcam."

"What! How do you know he didn't record it! Shit, Sam, you've gotta be careful!"

"I know. I was scared, so I turned my head the other way. But then I hear this guy talking and he's naked too, so I started watching both views on the screen. I could see Rob fucking me and...you know.... from the side. It was pretty hot. Then I see Rob pull out his fingers and his dick and when he went to put it back inside me, he stuck it in my ass!"

"In front of a stranger? What is wrong with you? Did it hurt?"

Sam was quiet for a moment before answering. "Yes, I don't know, and a little. But it wasn't as bad as you'd think. I guess he'd gotten me good and ready."

"Damn. Never would have guessed." Sue shook her head.

"Me neither. What about you? I know you've had some fun of your own."

"I fooled around with a couple guys, but nothing serious."

"Still waiting for Tom?" Sam tried to sound sympathetic.

"No, I," Sue began. "I don't know. I know there's lots of guys out there."

"Tom's a good one," said Sam.

"Yeah." Sue sighed.

"You know he hasn't actually seen anybody else all year?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I know." Sue sighed. She wanted to think about her own love life for a while, so they finished the ride in silence.

Except for the vaguely nostalgic atmosphere in the firelight, the Friday night bonfire felt the same as it always had. A dozen friends drank cheap beer, dared each other to bare their privates, and asked awkward questions that everyone knew the answers to, but were fun to ask anyway. Perhaps the only difference was Sue's enthusiasm for all of it that night.

Sam waited until she was good and drunk, and hopefully everyone else would be too, before asking her obvious question. "Tom," she called out. "Say truth."

"Okay, truth," said Tom.

"Are you in love with my sister?" Sam asked.

Tom stared into the fire. Eleven other people, including Sue, stared at him. "Yeah," he said. "I guess I am."

Jimmy spat. "Well why don't you ask her on a goddamn date?"

"Um, Sue, would you ah," he looked back at Jimmy. "Where?!" he asked in mock anger.

"Shit, it doesn't matter, you dumb cocksucker!" Jimmy shook his head. "You know we're all getting tired of waiting for you to ask her."

"Why do I have to do it?" he half-joked.

"Tom," Sam said seriously, leaning over and whispering into his ear, "the letter."

Tom raised his head and looked over at Sue. "Sue, would you go out with me?"

Sue nodded her head yes and smiled.

"Goddamn that took long enough!" said Jimmy.

"Shhh!" Sam quieted him. "Don't be an ass."

"Any place you fancy going?" Tom asked Sue.

Sue smiled and glanced at her sister. "How about a movie?"