Back to the Parking Deck

Story Info
Lily & Jack relive an outdoor experience from college.
4.4k words
4.11
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[NOTE: By the time this is published, the events written herein may have happened, or may be only days from happening...]

*

"Do you remember the time in college when we did it on the roof of the parking deck?" Jack asked Lily as they spoke on the phone late at night, his cock suddenly hardening, his body remembering the incident even more rapidly then his mind could recall the details.

"Of course!" Lily breathed back at him. "How could I forget that? I wonder if anyone else has ever done it there."

"Don't know, but it's an interesting thought. Would you like to do it again some time?"

"Sure, absolutely! If we did, wouldn't they have to name the place after us?" Lily nearly giggled back in return. Lily then made that little sound that always drove Jack wild... something she knew full well had that effect, and which she used frequently to her advantage.

Their conversation drifted, still highly sexually charged, as Jack described in agonizing detail exactly what he planned on doing to her the next time he got her alone....

Several months later....

Jack had the inspiration as he remembered the earlier phone conversation. An opportunity came up and Lily was free on a Friday night. As they had many times while in college at Wayne State University in downtown Detroit twenty years before, Jack and Lily sat down at a table at Union Street Station, a popular hangout on Woodward Avenue just south of campus.

It was the first time they had been back to one of their old hangouts in what Jack jokingly referred to as "Lily & Jack, version 2.0." They were both relatively quiet as they sat looking at the menu, noting both the changes and the similarities, and drifting back through the years. For Jack, the years disappeared and he saw Lily exactly the way she'd looked before. In truth, very little about Lily had changed. She was still as beautiful; her features had softened and she looked much younger than her actual age. In fact, he reflected, in some ways she was even more attractive than she'd been. Jack particularly admired the fact that her breasts were fuller and perhaps even more responsive than in their earlier relationship.

While Lily was sometimes more subtle than Jack, she was as deeply connected to him as he was to her. Constantly fretting to herself about whether she was pretty enough, sexy enough, successful enough, she still recognized (when push came to shove) that Jack found her to be the most delicious dish he could imagine. She sometimes blushed, embarrassed but still pleased as he told her in no uncertain terms what she did to him, how thinking about her was more distracting than anything he'd ever experienced. Knowing full well that Jack was finely attuned to scent, she'd worn the Victoria's Secret perfume that she'd been tantalizing him with recently. As expected, she noticed him leaning forward, literally breathing her in, and saw visually that his heart rate had increased in response to her presence. For his part, Jack knew what Lily was doing, and wouldn't have changed his reaction to her even if he could.

From their own perspectives, both Lily and Jack thought back to that night on the roof. Neither really remembered what they'd been doing prior to coming up with the idea... perhaps they'd been here at Union Street...or maybe his roommate had been using their room, but they had definitely concocted the idea of driving to the parking structure for the sole purpose of making love. Jack couldn't even remember whose car they'd been in, although he knew he'd been driving.

As on virtually every occasion when they'd been together, Jack and Lily were undeniably horny and ready. Whether either of them had ever doubted for long their compatibility in a relationship, no one, not any person who'd ever seen them in each other's company, could deny that their was an intense sexual chemistry between Lily and Jack. Jack often daydreamed about one of those incidents...the Valentine's Day dance when they'd slow-danced to every song, bodies glued together, until virtually everyone had suggested they "get a room"... which, in a manner of speaking, they'd eventually done.

On the "parking structure night," they'd driven to the top, parking in a space on the roof at the south end, far from any other cars but close to an enclosed stairwell. Jack had been dressed in his "senior year uniform," blue jeans, a striped button-down dress shirt and a blue blazer. Lily, who by then was working as a consultant in a firm downtown while she finished her degree, was in one of the navy blue suits that was the working woman's uniform of the day. Her skirt was conservative, and she wore a red patterned silk tie around the collar of her crisp white dress blouse.

Leaving the car, they moved to the rail, Jack behind Lily with his arms around her waist. They looked over the lights of downtown as the sun had nearly set. Few would have expected such a beautiful romantic view in what was considered a relatively poor neighborhood in a city never known for its beauty. Lily leaned back into Jack, her head resting on his shoulder, saying little except to note the beauty of the view. Jack saw it as well, counting his blessings that he would be holding such an incredibly desirable woman like he was, admiring a view that almost made him feel he was on an apartment balcony in New York City or Chicago.

Lily had felt Jack's cock hardening in response to the proximity of her body, and she ground her ass back against him to make sure he understood her desire. In response, he pulled her closer, his hands sliding up her body to cup her breasts, squeezing them firmly. Lily turned her head into Jack's kiss, and her mouth opened willingly to his tongue, which explored her hungrily, dancing with her tongue and kindling the fire that both knew was inevitable.

Jack turned her into him, pulling her by the hips against him as their kisses grew more intense. Their bodies adjusted, Lily lifting up off her heels as Jack bent slightly, so that the hardness of his cock could rest against her sensitive clit. Jack loved everything about the way they fit together... he wouldn't have changed a thing. He loved how her body molded against hers, how her face nuzzled into his chest, how she bent her head back to accept her kisses. He was in flaming love with her at that moment... a feeling he'd never expected when they'd first met, but which he'd later find to be inevitable whenever they were together.

Their hands roving each others bodies, clothing was loosened to allow easier access. Lily's shirt was partially unbuttoned, and Jack's hands quickly found their way into the silky bra to her breasts, cupping them and squeezing her now hard nipples between his fingers. Jack's blazer pulled slightly around her and blocking the view of anyone who might be able to see, the normally shy girl allowed her partial exposure to the open air, heightening the excitement of the moment. As she gasped with pleasure, Lily fumbled with Jack's zipper, reaching in to pull his cock out of his pants.

Not letting go of her toy, Lily turned around to face the view of downtown Detroit again. Jack continued his teasing of Lily's breasts, now fully exposed, while Lily stroked his cock behind her back. Bypassing their normal extensive oral foreplay, Jack lifted Lily's skirt up over her hips, slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her pantyhose, and slipped them down, pulling her panties halfway down her thighs.

Jack's fingers moved quickly to Lily's now well-lubricated pussy. He played with her clit, then sliding his hand down so his palm rested on it, he easily slid two fingers into her. He sucked gently on her neck and nibbled on her ear as Lily's pleasure intensified. She began to rub the head of his cock against her, although the position wasn't optimal. Feeling her need as well as her own, Jack pulled Lily back by the hips, and she rested her hands against the rail.

As Lily arched her back to allow him access, Jack slid his cock deeply into her pussy. Despite her inability to spread her legs widely because of the hose and panties around her thighs, Lily still found a way to take all of him into her. Lily and Jack's bodies had been created for each other, his cock a perfect fit to the snug velvet lined confines of her torrid pussy. He thrust in her slowly, filling her and lifting her on the balls of her feet. They moved very little, savoring the contact, Jack buried deeply inside of Lily with her breasts firmly in his hands.

At the other end of the parking lot, a car screeched as it turned. The noise startled Lily, who pulled away looking to cover herself. Still inflamed with passion, they moved toward the enclosed stairway, but found it unsatisfactory for their tryst. Instead, the quickly found themselves in the back seat of the car, where Lily took Jack's cock deeply into her mouth for a brief moment of intense pleasure.

Realizing belatedly the need for at least a bit of caution, Jack reached into his wallet for a condom and slipped it over the head of his sensitive shaft. Lily leaned back and Jack entered her again, finding a position that would accommodate their needs. With sensitivity slightly diminished, Jack was able to begin a longer more lasting stroke, shoving deeply into Lily. The excitement would prove to be too much to make it last, however, and after only a few minutes, and following what he knew to be her first or second orgasm, Jack thrust deeply and came hard, collapsing on top of Lily's body.

They'd held each other tight, until both of them, but particularly Lily, realized just how exposed they were, and straightening their clothes at least partially, Jack drove out of the lot and back to his fraternity house, where his roommate had fortuitously just left, allowing Jack and Lily to continue their play for the rest of the night. As had sometimes been the case that year, Lily had spent most of the night, leaving early in the morning in order to be home before her parents had awakened.

Back to the Future...

While Jack had certainly planned it, Lily was very aware of where this evening, twenty-some years later, would end up. They ate slowly, but perhaps drank a little more than they normally would have. Conversation was light but sweet, both of them allowing themselves to fall under each other's spells. It was in just these moments that both knew they had far more than just sexual intensity. While sexual attraction could achieve a lot, it was only real love that held people together over decades, even if they'd spent many years out of contact. Jack fell in love with Lily every time he met her eyes, and he felt her love for him pouring out of the expression on her face, which no one could deny made her even more entrancing than her obvious good looks.

Lily couldn't remember having a favorite meal at Union Street, but Jack remembered how he'd "customized" his sandwich nearly every time... sharp Vermont white cheddar cheese on dark Russian rye. At the time, of course, it had been partly because he really couldn't afford to take her out, and tried to save as much as he could on his own meal so she would never know. Now, it was simply the sheer pleasure of associations with a past that had fueled his fantasies many times over the years.

Fortified with perhaps two drinks more than they needed, Jack paid the bill and walked Lily out to the parking lot. Holding the car door open, he held her close and kissed her deep before helping her into the car. Neither said a word, but the car headed north onto Woodward, making a "Michigan left" onto Warren and through campus. Jack turned right on Anthony Wayne drive, past buildings that were erected long after they'd left school, until the parking structure appeared on the left. Fumbling in the console, Jack found the parking card he'd purchased earlier in the day, and they entered the parking structure and drove to the top floor.

As it had been years before, the lot was nearly empty, most students having finished class earlier in the day, and the remaining cars belonging to those who lived in the new apartment building, whose west windows looked over the top of the structure. Experience having taught him much, Jack pulled the SUV into a space against a wall, one space away from the southern rail. This left two sides covered, meaning the spot was exposed only to the Detroit skyline to the south and the windows of the apartments to the east. Jack had always thought that he was more the exhibitionist, and secretly hoped that they would be observed by what he expected would be some typically horny students, who might be inspired into their own activity. He would have been mildly surprised to note that Lily herself had been thinking wicked thoughts all day, and that she herself had been hoping to be observed... at least from a distance!

Unconsciously, but following an obvious pattern from years before, they moved to the concrete rail, and Jack held Lily tightly in his arms as they silently took in the view. There was just a slight chill in the spring air as they watched the same sunset, the same lights glowing in the distance. The Renaissance Center glowed brightly, and they tried to find their old offices in the 200 Tower, regretting that they hadn't been close enough while they'd worked there to repeat their escapades in the First National Building, where they'd frolicked on her desk, and more wickedly, on her boss' guest chair. There were new buildings, new lights, and even better, a newer and stronger love. As it had before, Lily's head rested in a perfect position against Jack's chest. He held her close, breathing her perfume and feeling his body respond to hers.

Lily turned her back on the view, facing Jack and inviting him into a kiss. Bending to meet her, Jack brought his lips to hers, gentle kisses turning insistent. Lily responded by pushing her tongue into Jack's mouth, her arms wrapping around him, finding his ass and pulling his body tight against her. Pushed against the railing, Lily felt nothing but the air against her back, sending a shiver through her body and a thrill that moved through her, ending between her legs.

Jack's hands moved over her body, finding her breasts through her shirt. They were dressed in the current equivalent of what they'd worn before -- Jack's more closely like the past, only a pair of khakis replacing the jeans -- Lily in a soft, somewhat shorter skirt, and a soft cotton blouse with a silk and lace camisole underneath. The khakis allowed Lily easier access, which she quickly took advantage of, finding Jack's cock hard, hot and throbbing in its need for her. Ignoring Lily's feigned protests, Jack unbuttoned her shirt, slid it off her shoulders and slipped the camisole down, exposing her breasts to the night. Her nipples hardened immediately in the cool air, and Jack kissed swiftly down her neck to take one, and then the other, into his mouth, playing, teasing and nibbling gently, knowing that it was sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Years later they were just as intense, but much more patient, and somehow less worried about being caught. Hungry for dessert, Lily slipped slowly down to her knees, pulling his pants down and ignoring the uncomfortable surface on her knees as she took Jack's cock between her lips, entering what Jack knew unquestionably to be the most talented mouth in the world. Lily moved slowly, kissing, caressing and sucking, using her considerable skills on the body that she knew so well. She felt his cock throb in her mouth, growing larger under her ministrations. In and out she slid him, and as she knew was inevitable, she felt Jack's hands tangle into her hair.

Lily loved it when Jack used her mouth, and she coaxed him into a new position, leaning back so that she leaned against the rail, and held her hands behind her back, in a position she often enjoyed with their cuffs at home. Taking her cue, Jack leaned forward, putting his hands on the rail. As Lily leaned her head back against the wall, Jack began to take over, starting to thrust into her mouth, beginning an insistent fucking motion. Lily did nothing but make her mouth into a hot, tight pussy, sucking in deeply on his inward thrusts, and holding his cock with her lips as he pulled out.

Jack thought quickly, or thought as quickly as he could under the circumstances. It had been a week since they'd been together, and his balls were full of cum. He knew he'd never last a minute in her pussy at this point, and wanted to make sure he'd give her a "multiple" that evening. Trusting in the situation, and her uncanny ability to keep him going, Jack gave in to the feeling and began to thrust hard into Lily's mouth. In a matter of moments, Jack was furiously fucking Lily's mouth, pushing in deeper and forcing her to take him into her throat. Relishing not having to be "in control," Lily took each thrust, determined to make sure that Jack never wanted to even think about another woman.

Lily knew her man. Instinctively, she knew when he was getting close, from the pace of his movement into her mouth to the position of his balls as they slapped against her chin. Abandoning the pretended "restraint" position, Lily, reached her hands around, dug her fingers into his ass, and held Jack in a position that he could look down and watch his cum shoot into her open mouth. She eagerly took every drop, licking the head of Jack's cock to tease out the last few drops, making a show as she swallowed it. She slid up his body, her breasts rubbing against his cock as she rose, and kissed him deeply, allowing him to taste himself in her mouth.

Jack and Lily kissed for what seemed like forever, and as Jack opened his eyes, he saw that they were in fact being a watched. A young couple, partially clothed as they were, had been watching from across the street through what looked to have been either binoculars or the zoom lens on a camera. He whispered his suspicious to Lily who, having realized that it was too late to do anything anyway, turned slightly to give them a full frontal view of her exposed breasts.

The idea of being watched, which had always turned on Jack, made its way from his mind to his body, and his cock grew in response. He kissed Lily's neck, trailing his mouth across her shoulders and eventually down to her nipples, which were once again growing hard in response. Positioning her so that she could rest her hands on the rail, Jack pulled Lily slightly away until she was at a ninety degree angle, her breasts hanging invitingly in the air and her back arched. He took a position behind her, and slowly began to lift her skirt up her thighs.

Lily, knowing full well Jack's intention, had prepared a surprise of her own. As he lifted the skirt over the top of her thighs, Jack noted that there were no panty hose on this evening... her stockings were held in place by a garter belt that matched the rest of her lingerie. When the skirt had been lifted so that it rested on her back, Lily's final surprise was unveiled -- instead of her usual sexy panties, only her bare pussy gazed at him between the cheeks of her ass.

Never one to turn down an invitation, Jack knelt between Lily's legs, kissing her ass from behind and moving his mouth slowly but inevitably toward the target. As he dragged his tongue across her back door, she shivered and pushed back against him, arching so that his tongue slid directly into her sopping wet pussy. Jack tongue fucked her insistently, pulling out only long enough to reach further down to flick her responsive clit with the tip of his tongue. Lily enjoyed the exposure to the air, her lover's mouth, and the way he held her hips possessively with his hands. Lily was an independent, strong, woman... but she loved feeling owned by the man she knew loved and respected her for everything she was.

Jack felt rather than heard Lily cum against his mouth. She shuddered quietly and pushed back against him, and Jack could feel the contractions of her pussy as it gripped his tongue, which was nearing being cramped as he was buried deeper inside her than he'd ever been. He leaned back and she rested the weight of her body against his face, which turned him on even more.

12