Back to the Parking Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's cock had enough time to rest, and was fully prepared for pleasing his fiancé. He stood up, and without pretense, shoved his cock into Lily's willing pussy. Gripping her hips tight enough to leave the fingerprints she craved, Jack tilted Lily's body to give him maximum access. If he could have consciously thought at that point, Jack would have marveled at how Lily's pussy gripped him within her. He felt Lily's pussy grab his cock and hold it, even as he pulled out for another thrust. The sensations flowed through Jack's body, mind, soul, emotion, all focused at the point where they were joined. He felt Lily responding, and they moved into one of their rhythms, not as a "routine" but in a flow where they both found a way to enjoy themselves while pleasing each other.

They both noticed at the same time that the voyeurs on the balcony above and across the street were mimicking their actions. The girl with the long blond hair had her head thrown back as her male companion thrust into her from behind. Neither Lily nor Jack could tell if the couple was still watching them, but just in case, they gave them as much of a show as they could. Jack leaned into her, and Lily stood up somewhat, so that he could caress her breasts and enter her at a new angle. Lily was nearly on her toes now, and each thrust of Jack's cock from behind lifted her up further.

Lily's breathing told him she was near cumming again, and while Jack was ready himself, and he knew Lily loved to feel him cum inside her, he though it unwise. Struggling to maintain enough control, he pulled her tightly to him, straining to get as deep inside as possible. He held one breast tightly and moved his free hand between Lily's legs, where he moved his fingers lightly but insistently on her highly sensitive clit. The combination of Jack's varied attentions set her off in an instant, and she leaned back, forcing his cock high up even deeper inside her. Lily stood, poised nearly on her toes, as her orgasm overtook her, and Jack felt her pussy pulse around his cock.

As she came back from her sex-induced high, and realizing that Jack had yet to cum, Lily disengaged herself, turned around and took Jack's cock back into her mouth. She sucked hard, and Jack, who had desperately held on, shuddered in a quick release, sending another load of cum into Lily's willing mouth.

Looking up at the balcony, Lily saw that her counterpart had done virtually the same thing, and her young stud was now thrusting deep into the girl's mouth. Satisfied with her own performance, and wickedly pleased that she'd inspired another, Lily stood up and leaned, half-dressed and disheveled, against her similarly situated husband to be. Jack held her close, absentmindedly stroking her hair, which was far from its typically perfect style.

Jack's sense of smell picked up the ever familiar, yet forever enticing, combination of Lily's perfume, her delicious pussy and his own cum. Lost in the moment, all he could do was pull her face up to his, kiss her deeply and stare into her eyes. Lily's hair was mussed, her makeup was smudged, and her face sparkled with a combination of the lotion she wore and his cum streaked on her lips and around her mouth. She was never more beautiful to him... because she was his... and he told her how much he loved her, and everything about her. Lily looked back into his eyes, smiled, and said a simple "I love you too."

The breeze had picked up in the hour and a half they'd spent on the roof of the parking deck. Night had fallen, and they knew that inevitably a campus security car would start its nighttime tour of the parking structures. Lily started to make an effort to put on her camisole and shirt, but Jack held her hands down and shook his head. He walked her around the car, opened the door and tossed Lily's discarded clothes into the back seat. As she turned to climb in, he held her by the hips, unbuttoned the skirt and slipped it down to her feet. Lily stepped out of the skirt, now wearing nothing but her garter belt, hose and shoes. Jack pulled her tight and helped her in, pausing to take a nipple into his mouth as he helped her put on her seat belt.

Checking to make sure nothing was left behind, Jack climbed in, started the car and drove toward the exit. Thankful for the automated attendant, Jack looked at his woman, seductively dressed in next to nothing, all the way down I-75 as they headed back to his house.

Both Jack and Lily thought wickedly of how they were going to get her, dressed as she was, from the garage, up the stairs of the deck and into the house... but that.... is another story.

12