Back to the South Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Samantha asked as the two of them had met half way.

Did he see me in the massage parlor? Samantha wondered to herself.

"Oh, I was on my way to see you, but I think I got a bit lost. James told me that you and Emma were getting a massage." Jonathan told his wife a small white lie.
"Yeah, it's just down the road here." Samantha breathed a sigh of relieve as she thought that her husband might have seen her in there.

"Oh okay, I thought I had gone the wrong way." Jonathan told her though he wanted to tell her that he been down there, as he didn't want to keep any secrets from his wife.

"Did you have a nice massage?"

"Ehm, yeah... but it got a bit... intense... so I decided to come find you." Samantha told her husband as she put her arm around his arm.

"Oh. Well I'm glad you were able to get some relaxation. I know it's been a lot to take in the last couple of days." Jonathan told Samantha.

I really want to tell him... Samantha looked up at her loving husband, and wanted to tell him all that had happened.

But how do I tell him that I just had a big black man inside of me... and that I... enjoyed it... Samantha thought to herself as the two of the walked up to the house.

"Yeah... oh, you were coming to see me, was there something you..." Samantha said.

"Oh yeah... We got the car, it's in one of the barns." Jonathan looked over at Samantha.

"Oh, did it?" Samantha wondered if it started.

"No, it still wont start... and well, I've never really been good with cars, but I'll keep looking at it, maybe I'll figure something out." Jonathan said, though he didn't have high hopes that he would be able to get it to work.

"Yeah..." Samantha looked down a bit as she took her husband's hand.

"We'll manage." She said looking up at him with a smile.

"Yeah."


To be continued...