Back to the South Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,573 Followers

Then suddenly, Deena felt her dress fall to the floor as she now stood completely naked in front of August. Deena took a deep breath as she watched August look at her nude body.

August looked at the ravishing blonde in front of him. He had never seen a woman's breasts look so perky and firm, and still be as big as Deena's. As his eyes wandered down, he saw her completely shaved pussy which made his heavy cock twitch.

Deena then felt Elvira's hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her down.

Without any hesitation, Deena followed Elvira's motions and got down on her knees in front of August. His impressive manhood hanging down just in front of her.

Elvira then put her hands on the sides of Deena's head.

"Look at his big negro cock," Elvira told her as Deena admired August's black cock.

"Touch it," Elvira told Deena as she slowly reached up and tried to wrap her fingers around it. Though its girth was just too wide for her hand and she wasn't able to reach all around with her fingers.

Oh god it's so big... Deena slowly stroked the heavy cock.

"You like that, don't you miss Deena?" Elvira looked down at the way Deena was stroking August.

"Mm uh." Deena's nipples were so hard. She wanted to suck his big cock so badly, but she also wanted to do want Elvira told her.

Elvira looked up at August and saw how much he was enjoying himself.

As August looked up at her, Elvira smiled and leaned over and kissed him.

The two of them passionately kissed as Deena slowly jerked August cock.

"You want her to put that big negro cock of yours in her mouth, don't you?" Elvira gave August a naughty smile, as he nodded.

"And you? You want to suck his big negro cock, don't you miss Deena?" Elvira looked at Deena.

"Oh yes." Deena had reached down with her free hand and was touching her wet pussy.

"Then take him in your mouth and suck him good." Elvira told Deena and then leaned over and kissed August again.

Deena was almost ready to orgasm after all the anticipation. She looked at the big cock head in front of her, and then lustfully wrapped her lips around his cock.

"Mmm..." For the next few minutes Deena took her time and just sucked his cock head as slowly and passionately as she could. She licked the slit of his cock, tasting his precum.

As Deena sucked him, August reached over and fondled Elvira's perky small breasts.

"Ohh..." Elvira moaned as August leaned over and sucked her sensitive nipples.

Looking down at Deena sucking August's manhood, Elvira knew she wanted to do the same. Giving August one more kiss, Elvira then got down next to Deena.

"Mm mm." Deena sloppily sucked August black cock, when she noticed Elvira sat down next to her. Deena could tell what Elvira wanted, so she leaned back, releasing August's cock from her mouth with a pop, and bending it over towards Elvira.

"Mmm," Elvira sucked it for a few moments and then with pop, she turned it over to Deena, who eagerly wrapped her lips around it and sucked it. The girls swapped his big heavy cock between them for a few more times before Elvira started sucking him really hard.

"Mm mm mm mm." Elvira took a third of his length into her mouth as she bobbed her head. She loved sucking August's big cock.

Seeing how into it Elvira was, Deena got her eyes on August's big black balls. She leaned down and gently took a part of one of his balls into her mouth and sucked it.

August was loving every second of it. His favorite girl Elvira was sucking his huge negro cock, and miss Deena, a white girl, was sucking his big balls. Looking down at the two beautiful women, he felt so horny, he needed to bed them.

"On the bed," Was the only thing he managed to say as he lifted Elvira up onto her feet. Elvira could see the desire in August's eyes. Deena got up as she watched August lead Elvira over to the bed as she laid down on her back. Deena feeling so aroused, watched August get on top of Elvira and shove his big cock inside her pussy.

"Ohh yessss," Elvira screamed out as August started pounding her. Usually August liked to be gentle with Elvira, and go slow, he was just too horny. He slammed into her harder and harder.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh." August grunted as he fucked her so hard.

Deena laid down next to Elvira just in time for Elvira to grab and squeeze her hand.

"Oh goddd yessssss!" Elvira screamed out as she orgasmed.

August seeing Deena lay down next to Elvira, he licked his lips and grabbed his thick cock.

Instinctively Deena spread her legs when she saw August move over on top of her.

Oh god... Deena couldn't believe that she was about to get fucked by a big black guy, but she was so ready.

August looked down and admired Deena's shaved pussy for just a moment, before he guided the tip of his cock up to her slit and pushed it inside.

"Oh my godd so bigg!" Deena's mouth was fully open as she had never felt anything like it before.

Even though she had been the most popular girl in college, and even after college, Deena had only had a couple of boyfriends.

"Oh god... oh god... oh godd!" Deena looked up at August with such innocent eyes as she had never experienced a pounding like this.

"Mmm..." Deena then felt Elvira run her hands over her big tits.

"You like having August inside of you?" Elvira leaned down and licked Deena's breast.

"Oh yessss, so goodd!" Deena moaned out as August leaned over her and crammed his entire cock inside her.

"....." Deena orgasmed so hard that she couldn't even moan a single word even though her mouth was open. August kept pounding her so intensely as her big boobs bounced back and forth.

"Ah ah ahhh." August grunted so heavily that Elvira knew that he was about to burst.

Elvira hurried and laid her head down on Deena's belly as she looked up at August.

"Give it to me, in my mouth," Elvira held her mouth open and tongue out as August pulled out of Deena.

"Aahhh!" August grunted loudly as he shot a huge load of cum right over Elvira's face, some splashed on Deena's chest and neck. Leaning up, Elvira held her mouth open in front of August as he pointed his spurting cock down towards her eager mouth.

"Ahh..." Elvira felt stream after stream of hot cum hit the back of the mouth, as she tried not to swallow.

"Ah ah ahh," August spurted more and more filling Elvira's mouth with thick cum.

"Mhm..." Elvira slowly swished her tongue through the hot cum in her mouth.

"Ahhh," August breathed heavily whilst holding the tip of his cock up to Elvira's cum filled mouth. The last few drops of cum dripped into her mouth.

Elvira slowly closed her mouth, keeping all that cum in her mouth, as she turned around.

Looking up at Elvira's puffed cheeks, Deena knew what Elvira was going to do.

Even though she had never experienced anything like this, Deena eagerly opened her mouth.

Elvira glanced down at Deena's open mouth as she slowly parted her lips.

At first Deena only felt droplets of cum on her tongue, then suddenly a steady stream of hot gooey semen poured into her mouth. Swallowing some, she swirled the rest around with her tongue.

Mmm... I can't believe I'm actually doing this... Deena swallowed more cum when she suddenly felt Elvira's sweet lips on hers.

"Mmm..." Elvira slid her tongue between Deena's lips, licking her tongue, tasting the cum in her mouth.

"Mmm," Deena swirled her tongue around Elvira's, covering her tongue with August's semen.

Kissing passionately for several minutes, the girls then laid back on the bed, panting, as August laid down in between them. Deena looked over at August, feeling so cheated for not having been with a black guy until now. Though she knew that she was going to make up for it, in a big way.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,573 Followers
12