Back to the X-Files Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The terrorists turn and shoot at Mulder and Scully.

Mulder and Scully dunks out of the way just in time.

The Doc yells quick you three get in the car and get out of here, while I draw their fire.

Mulder and Scully quickly gets in the car, Scully sitting on Mulder’s lap, they look out just in time to see the Doc get shot to death.

Marty they yell get in here, we'll go and get help.

Marty jumps in the driver seat and takes off.

Marty looks at Mulder and Scully, and asks what the hell are you two doing here? We followed you, we thought that you might lead us to Mr. Brown.

No one notices but Scully moves her leg and accidentally bumps on the time circuits.

Mulder looks out the rear view mirror, and Says you better hurry and get us out of here or we're going to become well down.

Marty looks back, and sees a rocket launcher, and steps down on the gas.

Odometer on the dash read 86... 87... 88.

Then there's a big flash of light and a scarecrow is infront of them, Marty crash right though it, and into a barn.

What just happen Mulder Scully asked.

Yea I want to know too Marty add.

Just then the barn doors opened.

Marty goes to get out.

Mulder looks down at the display it reads PRESENT TIME NOV 5 1955 5:30AM Mulder looks back and sees a farmer and his family standing there, then looks over at Marty and sees he's dressed in a radiation suit, and says I wouldn’t get out if I were you.

I've got to and see what's going on and to talk to those people about running into their barn.

Marty gets out.

Scully looks outside and asks what's going on here Mulder.

Well, let's see how to put this easy, you know what you said was impossible.

Yea, I said time travel was Impossible, Well then you just did the impossible Scully.

As Mulder said that there was a load bang and Marty jumped back in the car and took off.

Problem Marty Mulder asked.

That guy just shot at me with a shotgun.

Well look at yourself, If I were from 1955 I too would have mostly shot at you because to them you look like an alien.

And Mulder would know, Scully says with a laugh.

What are you talking about? When Marty said that something caught his eye, It wash is home Lyon estates, but all that was there was the big stone lions and a big sign that said Lyon estates homes of tomorrow.

Marty slammed on his breaks and got out Mulder just looked at him.

Mulder you aren't joking, we really are in 1955.

Yes Scully, and if I'm right we might never get home.

Why's that.

Because the time machine run on plutonium and seeing it's still on ground next to Doc's body in 1985, we haven't got any fuel, because I don't think they sell plutonium in 1955.

Marty gets back.

Do you know what just happened to me, a couple elderly people stopped and I went to ask them something and the old woman made the old man drive off, what's going on here.

I think we better get to town you two and see if we can find the Doc, if he's around.

I think your right agent Scully, Marty replies.

Just a minute Marty, you better not call Agent Scully and me Agent, call us by our first names Fox and Dana.

Mulder is right Marty calling us agent in this year will cause looks and possibly police attention.

O. k., let's get moving, Marty answers.

Hillvalley California

Nov 5 1955

7:15am

Marty, Mulder, and Scully make it into town, and start to look around.

They see the Texaco gas station, and car pulls up and four guys run out and start to work on the car.

Talk about full service Scully says.

Mulder continues I have a hard time just for them to come out and pump gas for me, I would hate think what would happen if I asked them to do all that.

Marty laughs.

Scully says, look over there a phone both in that cafe, maybe we can find Docs number if he's alive.

They all go over to the cafe and enter.

Marty goes in first.

The cook says something to Marty, but Mulder and Scully can't make it out.

Marty goes over to use the phone and Mulder and Scully enter.

Mulder looks at the cook and says can we use your bathroom? My god the cook says what is this place now a Motel, people come in and ask to use the phone and bathroom next thing you know someone will ask to sleep here, yea I guess you can but you better order something after, there in back.

Mulder and Scully walks by this kid sitting at the counter.

Mulder takes a second look at him and then looks at Scully and says do You know who that is? No, who? George Mcfly.

Your kidding, Mulder.

No look at him, it's him.

You’re right Mulder, it's him.

Scully we better get Marty out of here before he dose something to change his future.

Mulder it's a restaurant what could he possibly do.

I guess Scully but I'll feel safer when we get out of here.

Mulder and Scully clean up them in the bathrooms, and then go back out.

About minutes have passed, when they get out there they don't see Marty or George.

They hear the cook sputtering, dam kid come in here and ask me to give him a Pepsi and then when i tell him no, he ask for a tab, what a fool, then tells my black waiter he's going to be mayor, what's this world coming to.

Sir, Mulder says.

what can i do for you? Mulder thinking that guy is going flip if he doesn't order something, Mulder says I'll take two cheeseburgers with the works, two large fries, and two Pepsis.

O. k. just a minute.

Scully whispers into Mulder's ear, How are you going to pay for this? Mulder pulls a dollar out of his pocket.

You can't send that here.

Why not it's better then brand new, it hasn't even been made yet.

Mulder it's almost like counter fit.

He'll get to spend it and by the time anyone realizes it's date, it will be time for it to be shredded, besides we don't have much of a chose.

O. k., Mulder.

That will be one dollar please.

Mulder hands him the dollar.

Sir could you tell me where them two kids went.

Nope all I can tell you is the nerdy kid took off down the street to your right and the strange one who had the life vest on ran after him yelling, and I could swear I heard him call him dad.

Here's your food.

Could we have that to go please, Mulder asked.

Sure thing, the cook said, So he wrapped it up and put it in a bag and handed it to Mulder.

Mulder and Scully ran out the door.

Now what Scully, you said nothing would happen, what if Marty some how dose something to change the future.

We've got to find him.

Mulder and Scully walk down the street.

Mulder down there, it's Marty and someone is bring him inside that house, we better go get him from them now.

No, Scully it's too dangerous to do that, what if we do something to change history. Even if we did go down what are we to say, that we're here to pick up the young man you have, in the clothes we have on they would call the cops, thinking I'm with the mob and they would know what make of you, a woman having suit on in 1955, you saw the way that cook looked at us.

Ok, ok, what do you think we should.

First we should raise some money, I've got this civil war pocket watch my father gave me when I was a boy, it's going to hurt to sell it, but I must. Then we get some clothes so we will fit in, and then we find the Doc.

Mulder and Scully go back into find a pawnshop and go in.

The man at the counter says can I help you.

Mulder says yes, how much will you give me for this watch? The man at the counter looks at and says just a minute and goes out back.

About five Minutes later, the man comes back. I have one just like this it was part of a set, and a man sold it too just last week but didn't have the other one, and he pulls out another pocket watch and says looks, this one has a picture Jefferson Davis carved on it, the one you have is the match to it, and it's the rare one it has a picture of Abraham Lincoln carved on it, I gave ten dollars for the one of Jefferson Davis, so I'll give you twenty-five for yours.

I'll take it Mulder says, and hands the man his watch.

The man gives Mulder the twenty-five dollars, and Mulder leaves.

Mulder gives Scully Half the money.

Thanks Mulder, you better go get some clothes too.

Mulder and Scully start to walk down the street when Mulder stops.

What is it Mulder.

Look who's walking towards us Scully.

Who? It our old friend cancer man, thirty years younger.

Mulder it is him isn't it.

Sure is and Mulder starts to walk towards him.

Scully grabs Mulder by the arm, Wait Mulder what are you going to do.

I'm going to say hi, then shoot him right in the head.

Mulder you can't do that.

Why not, look at what's he has done, kidnapped you and gave you cancer, killed my father and who know what else, killing would be doing the world a favor.

Mulder take a minute and think about what you’re saying. You want to kill a man for stuff he hasn't done yet, you were worried about Marty just talking to his father and what might happen, you got to think about what might happen if you kill that son of a bitch.

You’re right Scully, thank you for stopping me, as much as I want to kill him, I do got to think about what it might do to the future.

Just then Cancer man yells, Hey Bill down here.

Mulder and Scully looks at who Cancer man is yelling at.

Scully that's my father, I want to go and talk to him.

No, what are you going to say hi dad, I'm your son, your only four years old in 1955. Mulder Ok, let go in and get the clothes.

Mulder and Scully goes in the store, and stands by the door a minute because Cancer man and Mulder's father stop out front and are talking.

Mulder father takes a box out of a bag and opens it, in the box is the two civil war pocket watches.

One tear rolls down the side of Mulder face.

You ok Mulder, Scully asks.

Fine Scully.

About half-hour later Mulder and Scully comes out of the store.

Mulder you look like a cross between Elvis and the Fonz, Scully tells Mulder.

You know who you look like Scully? No, who? June cleaver.

Thaks alot Elvis.

Mulder starts to laugh and says anytime June.

Nov 5 1955 12:45 Lou's cafe

They both start back to the cafe laughing.

When they get there, they go strait back to the phone booth to look up The Doc's phone number and address.

Emmett Brown, Emmett Brown, Hey Scully the page that his name would be on has been ripped out, Marty must have taken it this morning when he was, Now what.

Look up Strickland in the phone book, didn't he tell us that him and Brown was friends Until about 1975.

Good idea Scully, he would know where he lived.

Here it is Strickland, there's six of them Scully.

Well start calling.

At that very moment the cook comes over.

Hey are you guys going to order something or are you just going to tie up my phone, I let you make one more phone call and then order something or leave.

Ok Mulder says.

The cook walks away.

Well Mulder which one are you going to call? None.

Mulder picks up the phone.

Hello.

Yea, we're in Hillvalley now.

Nope, should be much longer Ok, see you then.

bye.

As Mulder was saying that he reached down and ripped the page with Strickland on.

Mulder what was that all about? Nothing Scully, I just didn't want people to see me rip out that page.

And with that Mulder and Scully started for the door.

The cooks yells wait a minute.

Mulder and Scully stopped.

You know that kid in the life vest you we're looking for.

Yes, Scully says.

If you find him tell him he owes me a dollar for ripping a page out of my phone book.

Ok, If we find him we will tell him.

Mulder and Scully walk out the door and goes around a corner and stops.

Mulder takes out the Phone book page and reads it.

Well Scully, Where do we start.

Let's start with the first one on the list.

The first one on the list lived at 1408 oak street Where do you think oak street is Scully.

I don't have any idea lets ask that man.

Sir could you tells us where oak street is.

Yes mama, Your go right down this street and take a left.

Mulder and Scully go to the address.

Hillvalley, California

Nov 5 1955

5:30pm

Mulder we've check every Strickland on the list and still no sign of the right one and that last guy seemed really mad about us disturbing him during the honeymooners.

I know Scully, but we've only got two more on the list.

Mulder knocks on the door.

A bald man answers the door.

Yes may I help you.

Are you the principal of the high school.

Yes, what do you want.

We're looking for a Doctor Emmett Brown.

Oh Emmett, you just missed him, He just went home.

I can drive you over after supper, if you like.

Would you please.

Sure, why don't you come in and join me, I'm having spaghetti.

Thank you I think I will Mulder answers.

How about you miss.

thank you, I'm starved.

Strickland sets the table for two more people.

While they're eating they talk.

So what do you want to see Emmett about.

We're old friends and were passing though.

And you didn't have his address.

Scully speaks up.

We did have it but we lost it, and when tried to look it up in the phone book the page was missing, and we remembered him talking about you.

So we went to every Strickland in the book in till we found you.

Oh very good Thinking, I didn't catch your names.

I'm age... I mean Fox Mulder and This is Dana Mulder.

What where you going to say, Strickland asked.

What do you mean? Well you started to say something and then stopped.

What I was going to do is introduce myself as my job title, Agent Fox Mulder f. b. i.

Oh your with the f. b. i..

Yes, but we're on our honey moon, for the next two weeks.

How sweet you two are newly weds.

Yes, we got married last Sunday, but could leave on our honeymoon Until yesterday because of work.

What do you do, Miss. Mulder.

Remember this is the fifty’s, women wasn't as equal as men yet, Scully thought to herself.

I'm a nurse, but I want to be a doctor someday.

That’s interesting, a woman doctor.

Excuse me for a minute while I go get the dessert, and he leaves the room.

Scully looks at Mulder and says, What do you mean wife you could tell him I was your sister.

I didn't have time to think Scully, I'm sorry.

They hear footsteps coming back.

Now remember dear, smile we're newly weds, Mulder says smiling.

Don't push it Mulder.

Strickland enters the room with a big chocolate cake.

Do you two like chocolate cake.

We love it Mulder says, It what we had at our wedding.

Thank god, if you had said no, I would have had cake left over for a month.

They all eat their cake. Strickland, Mulder, and Scully go to the front door.

Just let me get my coat you two and we can go.

Strickland turns around and opens the closet door and grabs his coat and starts to turn around.

Just as he dose Mulder kisses Scully.

Strickland just Smiles and closes the closets door they all go outside.

Scully gets close to Mulder and whispers, Kiss me again.

So Mulder dose.

You didn't let me finish Mulder, kiss me again and I'll hit you so hard you will know the truth about aliens, because you will land on their planet.

Ok Scully, just don't get violent.

Hillvalley California

1640 riverside drive (Brown residents)

Nov 5 1955

7:37pm

Strickland, Mulder, and Scully goes up do the Doc's door.

Strickland knocks.

No ones answers.

Well i guess no ones home, we can wait in my car he shouldn't be gone that long.

About 45 minutes goes by and the Doc's car pulls up towing a trailer with something on it all covered up.

The Doc gets out of the driver’s seat and a minute later Marty gets out of the passenger side.

Strickland, Mulder, and Scully get out of Strickland's car.

Hey Emmett, where were you I have a couple of people here to see you.

I had to go and get something, Shinny.

Doc goes over to Mulder and Scully and gives them a hug.

How has it been you two, I haven't heard from you in so long.

Mulder replies everything is great, we just go married last week.

Congratulations, I'm going to try to get you a good present.

Thank you Doc.

Well Emmett I have to go, see you later.

Nice to meet you two, maybe we will meet again sometime.

Strickland gets in his car and drives away.

Mulder you can stop the marriage game now I think the Doc know we're not married.

Yes, I do Dana.

Marty opens the garage doors.

Mulder and the Doc pushes the Delorean in to the garage, Scully follows them in and then Marty goes in behind her and closes the door.

They all go over to a t. v. The Doc has set up in there and Marty hooks up a video camera and plays a film for the Doc.

All of a sudden the Doc takes off running and yelling and Marty goes after him yelling.

Well Mulder, I think we might have to get married for real.

Why's that.

Because by the sounds of it we're going to be here forever, and we can’t marry anyone else so it's going to have to be each other.

Well Scully, it Could be worse.

How’s that Mulder.

You could be back here with someone you don't like and have to marry him.

Good point, we better get up to the house.

Mulder and Scully enter the house.

Marty comes running up to Mulder and Scully and says the Doc knows how to get us home.

Scully asks how.

By get lighten to go though a wire and going into the flux, giving it enough power to get us home, but we only get one chance at this.

When Mulder asks.

Saturday at 10:04pm That great Mulder and Scully yells.

Yea that's the good news.

What's the bad news Marty, Scully asks.

Well I stopped my parents from meeting and now if I don't get them back together and to fall in love in a week, I'm history.

What do you mean Marty.

Well today when I disappeared on you guys, I went chasing after my father.

We know the guy at the restaurant told us, oh that reminds me you owe him a dollar for the phone book you ripped, Mulder told him.

I just got one question Scully says.

Why was there someone carrying you into a house.

I was getting to that.

It was my grandfather, and he hit me with the car instead of my father and my mother fell in love me instead of my father, and now I have one week to get them back together or else I will never be born.

Oh my, Just let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

I will, but I've got to do this pretty much on my own.

Nov 6 1955

11:00am Mulder gets up and goes down stairs.

Scully and the Doc are sitting at the table talking.

Good morning Mulder, Scully says.

Good Morning, Scully.

Have a good sleep Mr. Mulder Doc asks.

Yes a great one I was beat.

I guess you where, you slept for almost twelve hours.

Your partner was telling me you didn't get any sleep for over 24 hours.

Yes, we were on a stake out.

I know she told me but didn't tell me who, or why, I thought I was for the best.

Now, would you like some lunch? Yes please, coffee and what ever you two are having, it smells good.

The Doc went over and started to get Mulder lunch.

Where's Marty Doc.

He's out trying to get his parents together, I don't think we'll be seeing much of him this week.

4:30pm Mr. Mulder and Mrs. Scully will you like to go with me over to the next town to get some high voltage wire.

I would Doc, how about you Mulder.

Sure, it get me out of the house for a little while.

5:15pm

On the way to Hillcrest there's a car broke down on the side of the road.

Mulder looks at who it is, it's his father.