Back to the X-Files Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc we should pull over to help this guy, Mulder says.

You’re right Mr. Mulder, and the Doc pulls over behind him.

The Doc and Mulder gets out and Scully starts to follow.

Mrs. Scully you better stay in the car it would look right in this year a woman out on the side of the road helping a man fix his car, the Doc tells her.

Mulder get up to the car first.

What seems to be the problem, Mister.

I don't know the car just died, I've check everything and all seems all right.

I think it might be the battery, if you and your friend would give me a boost, I think it would run.

As he said that he looked up, and saw Mulder.

Do I know you? No I don't think so, Mulder replies.

Are you sure, my name is William Mulder, everyone calls me Bill.

Your name doesn't ring a bell.

Oh, you might just look like someone I know, what's your name.

just as he asked that the Doc spoke up, Hey Wally I'll go and bring the car around.

So the Doc goes and brings the car around, and gives Bill Mulder a boost.

Bill Mulder car starts, he closes the hood and goes over to Mulder.

Well Wally it was nice of you and your friend to help me, I'm late I've got to go and with that he got in his car and drove off.

As he drove off, Mulder said good bye dad.

Mulder got back in the car.

The Doc looked at Mulder and said sorry Mr. Mulder but I couldn't let him know who you really was, Scully told me who it was, and i had to stop you before you told him anything.

I understand Doc, and I want to thank you.

Thank me for what? Letting me have them few minutes alone with him, and giving me one last chance to say good bye.

Doc puts a hand on Mulder shoulder, you don't have to thank me, I only wish I could have let you tell him.

The rest of the trip there and back was quiet.

Everyone went to bed early that night.

Nov 7 1955

7:00am

The Doc, Mulder, and Scully Started work on a model of the town to show How the Doc's plan would work, and Marty kept working on his parents.

9:00pm

Marty comes down stairs with his radiation suit on and a hair dryer in his belt, with his walkman clipped on the side.

Mulder looks at Marty and says, Where are you going dressed like that Marty? You remember when we first got back here, that crazy framer shot at us because he though I was from outer space.

Yes.

Well George is into that stuff I found out today, and I think if I go into his bed room dressed like this, play some load music, and say some stuff to scare him and then tell him to ask my mother out he just might do it.

Then Marty heads for the door, and everyone wishes him good luck.

Nov 8 1955

3:16pm

Hillvalley California

Mulder and Scully had to got to town and pick up a toy car for Doc's show on how he's going to get them home.

Just as they come out of the store they see Marty on a skateboard getting pushed by biff in his car, they notice that Marty is heading right for a big truck of manure.

Scully yells look out Marty.

Marty looks and the jumps on Biff's car and runs though it on to the back, just as biff runs in to the truck and his car gets full of manure, and him and all his friends get covered in it.

Mulder looks at Scully says now we know why he treats people so bad.

Why’s that Mulder.

Because he’s doesn't know better because he's full of shit.

Scully just giggles and says we better get this car back to the Doc.

They get back to the Doc's garage and look in and sees Marty talking to someone.

Mulder we better go around Back until she leave, the less contact we have with people the better.

She leaves after about ten minutes and Mulder and Scully Enter.

Mulder looks at Marty and says let me guess that was your mother.

Yes it was Mulder now i have to take her to the dance and find a way to get her and my father together there.

1955 just isn't my year, by the way agent Scully thank you for yelling to me in town.

Don't mention it Marty.

Here's your car Doc, Scully hands him the bag.

The Doc goes over and put a small wire on it and brings it over to the model of the town.

When the Doc let go of the car it takes off down the table hits a wire ran a cross it and catches on fire then goes off the table into a pile of oily rags, that catch on fire the Doc runs over and puts the fire out.

Mulder bends over to Scully and whispers, I wonder how his house burned down.

Scully just shakes her head.

The 9th, 10th, 11th, Mulder, the Doc, and Scully work hard getting everything ready for the big day, and Marty kept working on his father.

Nov 12 1955

8:00am Everyone got up and ate a big breakfast because they had a big day ahead of them and didn't know if they would get to eat again.

10:00am They all started to load the trailer with all the wires, and tools they would need.

1:00pm Marty, Mulder and the Doc Started to carry the wire and everything they need up at the top of the clock tower up the stairs.

6:00pm

In front of the court house

Marty left to go get ready for the dance, Mulder and the kept working on the wire.

Scully walk over and picks up a wrench and starts to tighten up a wire.

The Doc looks down and says Mrs. Scully what are you doing someone might see you.

I don't care Doc who sees me, in the past week I've had to pretend that I was married to Mulder, I've had to dress like this and i haven't been aloud to do anything in public except shop, and hang clothes, well I'm sick of it.

I'm going to help you two finish this up, and if someone don't like it they can kiss my a., Just then a cop interrupted.

Is there something wrong miss? No there's nothing wrong and that Mrs., please.

Ok.

The Doc got down off his ladder.

Hi Emmett, nice night tonight.

Sure is officer.

The officer goes to look under the tarp.

No don't look under there, that some new weather equipment.

Do you go a permit for that? The Doc takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and hands it to the officer. hands the paper back to the Doc and says ok Emmett, take it easy and then walks away.

9:30pm

Main street

Scully, Mulder and the Doc are sitting on a bench Drinking a soda.

Well now all we have to do is wait for the storm, the Doc says.

That's all, I can't believe we got all that work done in one day.

Mulder, that surprises me.

What dose Scully.

That you don't believe something.

Very funny.

Just then that officer came back.

Emmett I checked that permit out and all it gave you was a right to run that wire, now you got to show me what's under there, or I will have to arrest you.

Mulder stands up and walks over to the officer.

Officer can I have a word with you in private.

Sure you can young fella.

The officer follows Mulder over to the side.

I'm Agent Fox Mulder, I'm with the f. b. i, Mulder hands the officer his i. d., Doctor Brown is working on a top-secret project for the u. s. war department.

I’m here to make sure he isn't bothered in anyway until after tonight, and to make sure no one looks under there at that piece of top secret equipment, and if you look under that I will have to arrest you for trespassing on government property and spying.
But I'm not a spy.

I don't know that.

Ok, I won't look under there, and he hands Mulder back his badge.

Oh one more thing you tell anyone about what we just talked about and I can't say what might happen to you.

Ok, I won't I didn't even see you here.

Now, that's more like it, good night officer.

The officer takes off running.

Mulder thinks to himself I didn't think someone could run that fast, and smiles then goes back to sit with the Doc, and Scully.

The Doc looks at Mulder and asks what did you say to him? You don't want to know, you really don't.

You’re right, I bet i don't.

I'll go and set the destination time now, and the Doc lifts up the tarp and get in the car and sets it for Oct 21 1985 1:34am 9:55pm

Marty pulls back up in the Doc's car.

Martry gets out of the car Mulder looks at Marty and says you almost didn't make.

I know, I know, but I wanted to change my clothes.

Marty, Mulder, and Scully take the tarp off the Delorean and roll the car onto the street.

Mulder quickly gets in and Scully sits on his lap as they see the doc comes running down the stairs.

Marty and the Doc talk for a second, then the Doc goes over to the car and kneels down.

It's been nice meeting you two, and over the last week I think we have became friends.

We have Mulder and Scully replies and it was nice getting to know you.

Well I guess the next time I'll see you it will be in the future, bye and you have a safe trip.

Bye, Mulder and Scully say and the Doc closes the door.

Mulder maybe we should tell him what's going to happen.

We can't Scully, you know his rules.

Why Mulder, Why? Mulder just shakes his head.

A couple of minute later Marty gets in the car and starts it and goes back to the line on the street and then gets out and puts the hook on the car.

Marty gets back in the car and says, you know what the Doc did.

No what Marty Mulder and Scully asked.

I left him a letter telling about what was going to happen to him and he ripped it up.

Marty if you want to warn him, just go back a little while earlier.

I can’t do that, can I? What do you think, ten minutes should enough time.

Should be Mulder says.

Good, then that's what I'll put in.

Marty sets the destination to back by ten minutes and now it reads Oct 21 1985 1:24am

10:02pm The alarm clock goes off and Marty goes to take off, and the car dies out.

What just happened Marty, Scully asks.

I don't know the piece junk just died.

Marty keeps trying to start it.

It won't start.

Finally out of anger and fear Mulder, Scully and Marty hit it, and it starts.

They take off down the road, Marty says i hope the Doc got that wire back together.

What Mulder and Scully yells Just as I was leaving I saw the on the clock get disconnected, and Doc went up to hook it back up i handed him up the wire by a rope.

It's too late now all we can do is hope, Scully says.

Right as she said that they saw the Doc hooking up the wire to the light post, the clock turned to 10:04 P. M. and lighten stuck the clock just as it did before and the hook touched the wire and the lighten enter the flux and the car disappeared.

Oct 21 1985 1:23am

Delorean reappeared and went right in to a church.

Marty backed out of it and turned around and went up the street a little bit and stopped.

The doors opened and Mulder, Scully, and Marty got out and looked around We made Mulder yelled and they all ran to each other and started to hug. Look at the time Marty, we’ve got less then ten minutes to get there and save the Doc.

They all ran back to the car to get in, Marty was the first one and tried to start it wouldn't start.

Dam he yelled.

When he yelled that, the terrorists came flying around the corner headed in the direction of the mall.

Marty goes are you two coming and started to run after the terrorists.

Mulder and Scully was right behind him.

When they got to the mall, Marty was going to go down after the terrorists.

Mulder and Scully Pulls him to the ground.

Marty it's best if you don't watch this we're too late to stop it.

Just as before they shoot the Doc and Marty, Mulder and Scully got sent back in time.

Mulder and Scully watched as the terrorists crashed into a photo both and tipped over.

Marty ran down to the Doc's side and sat down.

Mulder looked at Scully says let's give them sometime alone and go over and check to see if any of them lived.

Right Mulder.

Scully and Mulder went over to the van and look in well I know that the two in the front seat are dead Mulder.

Mulder Scully said again then she saw Mulder up the street a little and had a man in hand cuffs and was leading him back.

Hey Scully, look what I caught, I hope it isn't out of season to be catching these.

Mulder the rest of them are dead in here.

Mulder looks at the terrorist and says well don't cry, you will be seeing them soon.

Just then they heard a voice say good, you caught one of them.

They turned around and saw the Doc standing there.

Doc! Mulder and Scully yelled.

Doc shows them the bulletproof vest.

Scully and Mulder look shocked.

Don't look so shocked you two, I got to thanking after you left, about the tape, how I acted towards the end of it, and why would you go back to 1955 with no fuel to get home.

I thought something bad must have happened, so I taped the letter back together and read it, then about a month ago I bought this bulletproof vest, and so I wouldn't mess anything up I played dead when they shot me.

Doc why didn't you make the time machine use less power and a different kind of fuel this time since you knew what was going to happen.

I tried, but the only way I could get it to work was by giving it 1. 21 jiggawatts, and the only thing that could make that much power was lighten or plutonium. Since I can't control lighten, even though i tried and burned down my house and blew up a school room in doing so, I knew that I need plutonium.

I guess you are going to arrest me now, the only thing i hope is that they don't miss use the time machine.

Mulder speaks up, Arrest you for what Doc, we didn't see or hear anything illegal, did we Scully.

Nope all we saw was some nuts shooting at a man, a kid and a dog.

I'm not a nut the terrorist said, and you all will pay for this.

Shut up, the only thing you’re going to do is go to jail.

Doc you and Marty get the Delorean and bring your van home and Scully and me will meet you there, after we drop this nut at the police station.

Mulder and Scully start back to their car, when Mulder notices the sign to the mall has changed it now reads the lone pine mall, instead of the twin pines mall.

Hey Scully look at this and he points to the sign.

Yea Mulder it's a sign.

Right but it' says the lone pine mall.

Yea what did you think it would say Disney world, this is a mall Mulder.

No Scully, before we went back it said the twin pines mall, do you know what that means Scully, something we did back then changed the name of the mall.

So Mulder the name of the mall changed let's get this guy to the police and get over to The Doc's place.

Mulder thinks to himself, I wonder what else has changed and then catches up to Scully.

Who has the terrorist.

2:30am

1640 John F Kennedy drive (Brown residents)

Mulder, Scully, Marty and the Doc are in the Doc home talking.

Well it's been an interesting week, Scully says.

Sure has, Marty replies Mulder just stands there quiet, deep into his thoughts.

Agent Mulder, what are you thinking about, the Doc asks.

I was just wonder what my life was going to be like in thirty years, what am I going to be doing, am I going to be married and stuff like that.

Agent Mulder, I wish I could help you but i just don't dare to bring anyone to the future with me, because the knowing the future can be just as dangerous as knowing the past.

I understand, Doc.

I don't want to know my future, what if something bad happens and there is nothing i can do about it, all that would happen is I would spend the rest of my day thinking about it.

Marty speaks up, I don't know about any of you guys but I'm dead tired.

Ok Marty, I'll give you a ride home in the Delorean.

We'll fallow you Doc in case, you have more trouble with the Delorean. Scully tells the Doc.

Thank you Agent Scully, I could I ask Agent Mulder and you to Block the entrance to the street where Marty live, I would hate to crash into someone when getting up to 88mph.

Sure thing Doc, Scully answers.

One other thing, What about that terrorist, he's going to tell about me having the plutonium.

I don't think you've got anything to worry about Doc, as they were taking him to the cell he was going on about a car that vanished into thin air.

They captain asked us about it, and we told him that he's been going on about it ever since we picked him up, and that we were there the whole time and didn't see any cars at all much less a vanishing car.

That all we saw were them crash into the photo both trying to get away from us, Mulder tells the Doc.

Thank you Agent Mulder and Agent Scully for not telling about the time machine and the plutonium.

No need to thank to thank us Mulder and Scully replies.

2:30am Entrance to Lyon eastes

Mulder and Scully stop, and the Doc and Marty pulls up next to them and gets out of the Delorean and goes over to Mulder's and Scully's car, Mulder rolls down the window.

Nice meeting you two and I'm sorry how much trouble i caused you.

Don't think anything of it, Doc Mulder and Scully says.

It was nice to get to know you and if you ever get to Washington look us up, and Mulder gave him a card, with his phone number and pager number on it.

Ok I'll do that, well i get Marty home and then I'm off to the future.

When are you going to Doc, Scully asks.

I think about thirty years.

Mulder reaches out and shakes the Doc's hand and says good bye.

Scully Says good bye to the Doc and tells him to take care of himself.

The Doc says good bye to them and tells them to be careful.

Mulder looks at Marty and says take care and shakes his hand.

Marty says you too Agent Mulder, and bends over to Mulder and tells him that him and Scully look nice together.

Mulder Just Smiles.

Marty looks at Scully and says good bye Agent Scully you take care of yourself.

Scully replies I will Marty you take care of yourself too and says good bye.

While that Marty and the Doc gets Back in the Delorean and Drives Down to Marty house.

Mulder and Scully pulls up to the street and Blocks it off.

About five minutes later they see the Delorean heading towards them and it vanishes in a big blue light.

Well Mulder i guess he's gone, let's go and get some sleep.

Mulder starts the car and drives back to the motel.

Good night Scully.

Good night Mulder.

They go into their rooms and go to sleep.

Oct 21 1985 8:00am Out front of the motel.

Good morning Scully, how did you sleep.

Great Mulder, how about you.

I slept like a baby.

Mulder and Scully goes into the office of the motel.

Good morning, how are you too today the clerk said.

Good Mulder says.

Checking out today.

Yes, Mulder replies.

Just a minute, I'll get your bill, and the clerk walks away.

Scully looks at Mulder, do yo know who that is, it's that cop that gave The Doc the hard time the night we came back.

Are you sure Scully.

Yes, Mulder I am.

The clerk came back to the desk.

Just sign here and we will send the bill to the f. b. i..

Mulder looks at the clerk and says, Where you ever a cop.

Yes, how did you know that, I was a cop for ten years, then I quit.

What did you quit? The clerk shoves the bill at Mulder, Just sign here and leave please.

Mulder signs the slip and hands it to Scully to sign.

Where you a cop in Nov 1955.

Scully hands the bill back to the clerk.

Leave i have nothing to say, we're closed now, you've got to go, out, out, out.

Mulder and Scully goes out to their car and right after they walk out the door the clerk locks the door.

Mulder what did you say to him in 1955 to scare him like that.

Nothing.

Mulder someone doesn't stay scared for thirty for nothing.

Well Scully, I basically told him if he ever mentioned anything he saw that night he would be killed.

Mulder! It worked didn't it he never told anyone did he, he didn't look under that tarp did he.