Back to the X-Files Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, A security garage, unlock it, now! Doc pushes the button on his watch again and says, unlock all and open garage doors.

Ok, Scully and me are going to leave here and when I feel I'm a safe distance away I'll let here go unharmed.

Krychek walks towards the door with the knife in Scully's back.

Mulder looks at the Doc.

Now what?

We wait until we get Scully back and then we use the security tracking system to find the Delorean and get it back.

But what if he finds out how to operate the time machine, Skinner asks.

It's just a chance we're going to have to take, Doc replies.

The Doc, Mulder and Skinner walk outside and sits on a bench in front of the cafe.

At 2:00pm President Mulder and Marty walks into the cafe.

Doc takes the paper back out it now reads, LOCAL ROCK STAR MEETS WITH PRESIDENT.

Well we saved you Mulder, Doc says.

Yea but what about Scully.

Did someone say my name?

Mulder, Doc and Skinner turn and look behind them.

Your ok, Mulder exclaims and stands up and goes and hugs her.

I'm fine Mulder.

Where did he let you go?

Over by Lyon estates.

But I have some bad news.

What is it Scully, Doc asks.

It all starts when we first got to the Delorean, it wouldn't start so he thought it was out of fuel, and got out and put some stuff in the Mr.fusion, and then it started.

When he got in and looked around he got a big smile on his face and said I know how you all are still so young, this is a time machine and you’re from the past.

Then he started to flip switches and push buttons and he turned on the time circuit and he typed in some date.

What date, Doc asks.

I don't know he just pushed buttons like crazy, and I didn't get a chance to look because that's when he landed and told me to get out.

Oh, one other thing.

Scully reaches in to her pocket and pulls out a small gray metal box with a blinking red light on it.

He told me to tell you nice try.

Doc takes it from her.

What is it Doc, Scully asks.

It's the tracking box, that let's me find where the Delorean is.

So we can't find him, Mulder says.

Yes we still can, but that isn't what scares me, what scares me if what if he hits 88mph and goes back in time and changes.

We got to find it before he can, Skinner exclaims.

Doc says right, come on follow me, we got to hurry.

They all run after the Doc and he brings them back inside garage.

What are we doing back here Doc? Mulder asks.

We're back here to get the Delorean.

Doc pushes the only red button on his watch.

I hope this works.

Then there is three load bangs outside and they all look.

The Delorean is sitting out front.

Mulder, Skinner, and Scully pull their guns and walks out to the edge of the garage.

Out of the car Krychek, Skinner yells.

No answer.

Mulder walks over to the drive's door and opens it.

He's not in here, Mulder exclaims.

Great Scott, the Doc yells, we have a mad man on the loose in time.

Doc all we have to do is look at the date and time he went to and then go back and get him, Scully says.

You’re right Scully, Doc replies, quick everyone get in while I reload the Mr.fusion.

Scully, Mulder and Skinner get in.

The Doc fills up Mr.fusion and gets in.

Doc looks at everyone, why all the sorry faces.

Look at the last date display, Skinner says.

Doc looks down and gets a sorry look on his face.

The display had burned out.

Great Scott, now we will have no idea where he went because I have to go back to 1985 and replace that display and it will read May 8,2018 because that's the date we left from.

Just a minute Doc, Skinner says, we can go back to 1985 replace the display, then come back to the future, and stop Krychek.

Good idea Mr.Skinner.

Everyone buckled up, Doc asks.

Yep, they all reply.

Doc puts in the date Oct 28 1985 8:05pm Hillvalley, California, and flips a few switches and the Delorean lifts off and accelerates to 88mph and with three load bangs and a little jar, they all arrive back in 1985.

Doc Flies over to where he lives and lands.

Doc gets out of the Delorean and opens his garage door and the gets back in and drives in.

They all get out.

Doc goes over and closes and locks the door.

All right, I have a replacement display.

Doc walks over to his workbench and picks up a display and goes back to the Delorean and gets in.

Mulder could you hand me that flat-head screwdriver.

Mulder gets the screwdriver off the Doc's bench and hands it to him.

Mulder says I'm hungry Doc, do you have anything to eat.

Yes, help yourself.

Mulder goes over to the refrigerator.

Doc, do you mind if I watch some the news? Scully asks.

No, not at all, all of you should think of this as your place too.

Scully goes over and turns on the t.v.

The news was already on.

The shooter is still unknown, the reporter says.

In other news, President Krychek has order f.b.i agent John Hides killed today after he was seen at a meeting of the free world.

Doc gets out of the Delorean and goes over to the t.v set.

Mulder and skinner go over too.

Also today president Krychek has risen the reward for these four people, A picture of Doc, Mulder, Scully, and Skinner shows on the screen, The reward is no at one million dollars to whom ever brings these people in alive and two million to who ever brings them in dead.

Doc quickly shuts the t.v off.

My god, Skinner exclaims.

What are we going to do, Mulder asks.

Well, I'm going to go and finish up the work on the time machine and then we are going to find out when this whole mess started.

Doc goes over and finishes putting the display in and then put some trash in the Mr.fusion.

Quick everyone get in we got to find out when this started and then go back and stop it.

Mulder, Skinner, Scully gets in and Doc goes and opens the garage doors then gets in, starts the Delorean and backs out.

Just as they back out a police car pulls up behind them and turns his lights on.

Doc quickly flips some switches and the Delorean lifts off.

Now what are we going to do? Scully asks.

The plan hasn't changed. We just got to go to another country.

Doc types in Mexico City, Mexico on the location-input pad, and accelerates to 88mph.

Instantly they’re in Mexico City, Mexico, Doc lands in an alley.

They all get out.

Doc goes over to some trash, picks it up and puts it in Mr.fusion.

As they’re about to start to walk out of the alley a person on the street yells, IT'S THEM! Then starts down the alley towards them.

Doc, Scully, Skinner and Mulder quickly get back in the Delorean and takes off.

They go to six other countries and the same thing happens in each of them.

Sky over Hillvalley, California

Now where right back where we started Doc, Mulder says.

I know.

I'm going to find Marty.

But what if Marty is against us too, Scully remarks.

It's a chance we are going to have to take, but if I know Marty he’s part of this free world group and he’ll help us.

Doc lands just outside of Marty's driveway.

All of you wait here and if something happens I want you all to get to a safe place, reload Mr.fusion, and get to a safe year.

Doc we won't leave you, Skinner says.

Mr.Skinner don't argue with me just do it, Scully you get in the driver's seat just in case.

Doc gets out and Scully goes around and gets into the driver's seat.

Doc goes up and knocks on the door.

Marty answers.

Doc, thank god your all right, is the others with you?

Yes, they're in the car.

Marty looks at the car and Shakes his head then goes over and opens the garage door.

Quick Doc, get the car in here and I'll take you some where safe.

Doc motions for Scully to drive the car into the garage.

Scully drives the car into the garage and parks it.

Mulder, Skinner and Scully get out.

All right you’re all safe, Marty says.

Doc goes over with them.

Doc goes over with the Mulder, Scully, and Skinner.

Marty pushes a button on the wall and the quickly gets over next to the rest of them.

The floor starts to go down just like an elevator.

What's going on here Marty, Mulder asks.

I'm taking you to the hideout of the free world.

What's all this free world stuff, Skinner inquires.

It’s a group of people who are trying to get rid of Alex Krychek.

The floor stops at a tunnel.

All right everyone get in the car, Marty says.

Mulder, Scully and Skinner sit in back, and Marty and the Doc sits in front.

Doc just drive strait forward and you'll come to a guard, flash your lights six times and he flash a flash light twice, then you flash the lights four more times and he will open the door and let you in.

Doc drives off the platform, and when he dose it rise back up.

Marty wants going on here, Scully asks.

It all started before I was born, but from what I know sometime around 1961 this Krychek gun started to take over countries one by one, but you can find out everything from our records we have.

Marty is your family ok Doc asks.

Yes, they're part of the free world.

They go about five miles and they come to a guard and Doc dose what Marty told him to.

The guard opens the door and Doc drives in.

Park over to the right Marty tells him.

Doc turns over to the right and parks the car.

They all get out.

Marty's Mother comes running over to them.

Are you all right Marty? She asks.

Yes Mom, I'm fine, look whom I found.

Are all of you ok?

Yes, Miss. Mcfly, we're all fine, Doc replies.

Well then you all better come have something to eat.

No thank you, Doc tells her, we would like to see the records.

Ok she says, you can show them where they're Marty.

Marty says follow me.

They all follow Marty into a big room full of books.

Just then Jennifer comes in holding a crying baby and looking about six months pregnant.

Marty, take your son he won’t stop crying, Jennifer yells.

Marty goes over and takes the baby and leaves.

The baby stops crying.

Mommy cranky today isn’t she.

Doc, I’m going to go feed Marty jr. and I’ll be back after, Marty says, then leaves.

Boy thing sure have changed, Mulder says.

Yes, and not for the better, Doc replies.

Well where do we start Doc, Scully asks.

By the looks of the books they're all arranged by dates on the shelves, I think we better split the dates up, since he didn't start to take countries over until 1961.and he's still alive can assume that he didn't go back any further then 1950,so here is what we do, Mulder you take 1950-1952 Scully you take 1953-1955 Mr.Skinner you take 1956-1958 and I'll take 1959-1961 They all start to go though the books talking as they do.

Doc where is this place, Mulder asks.

By the look of it and the distance we drove I would say we're in the mine outside of town.

Marty walks back in and says any luck?

No not yet Marty, Doc replies, we've found lost a stuff about him but not any on how this all happened and when it all started.

Marty goes over to a book shelf and takes down a big book the books cover reads Town records 1940-1960.

He opens it and starts to go though it.

Marty what's that book, Doc asks.

It's a book of all the people that have lived in Hillvalley.

I just remembered something that has been told around this part for years now.

What, Mulder asks.

Well if you believe what people say he lived here at one time, and I just thought that if it's true his name would be in this book Good thinking Marty, Doc says.

After about a half-hour Marty yells I've found something.

Mulder, Doc, Scully and Skinner go over next to him.

Marty points to a name, ALEX KRYCHEK, 1955.

All right, everyone now we have a year, let's all start looking in 1955-1956,Doc tells them.

They all go over to the table Scully was working on. Only ten minutes pass when Mulder yells I found something.

Everyone runs over to him.

Mulder rips a page out of the book a slams it downs on the table, and exclaims look! It was the front page of a newspaper and on it was a picture of what looked like to be the sky, the headline read, MAJOR U.F.O. SIGHTING OVER HILLVALLEY.

It has to be him Skinner says.

Doc looks at the date, NOV 12, 1955.

Doc says now we got to find out were he landed.

How, Skinner asks.

I don't know, Doc replies.

Mary says I've got an idea, The airport was built then and would have a record of something like that, and it's abandon now, so it would be easy to get into.

Yes Marty, if they didn't clean everything out, Doc says.

I know they didn't, Marty says, it's one of our escape centers, if we every get spotted outside that's where we go until the coast is clear, so we won't lead them back here, so I've been there hundreds of times.

Well then lets get there, Mulder says.

There's one thing you guys should know.

What, Mulder asks.

There's no tunnel to it so we have to travel above ground, which means it's going to dangerous.

It's a chance we are going to have to take. Doc replies.

O.k. then, Marty says and then goes over and pulls on the only red book there is and a secret door opens.

Marty walks in and comes back about five minutes later.

Ok everyone if we're going out, we're going armed and with armor, here's some weapon we stole from Krychek army of killers.

He hands the weapons and armor out.

Doc looks at them.

Great Scott, I know how Krychek took over the world now, he was using future technology.

Marty says what, this old stuff future technology. This is nothing compared to what he goons have.

Doc shakes his head, and says well at one time this was from the future.

Marty just looks at him strange, and says we better get a move on.

Marty, Mulder, Scully and Skinner head out to the main room.

When they reach there a group of men lead by Marty's father George comes running in.

We did it, we did it, they're all yelling, we blew up the school factory.

The room bursts out in cheers.

George goes over to Marty, Doc, Mulder, Scully and Skinner.

George says thank god you all are all right, Krychek army is looking all over town for you.

What's this School factory, Doc asks.

It's where Krychek makes his army and weapons for his army, George replies.

Makes his Army, Scully exclaims.

Marty says you don't know, I thought everyone did, his army is all robots, the only people that work from him ether works at the factories, as spies, or is part of his chamber.

Chamber, Mulder asks.

Chamber of the rulers, they're the ones that decides what happens to the free world members and other groups members like them when they get caught, George replies.

George looks at all of them and asks where are all of you off?

To the emergency hideout at the airport, Marty replies.

Well I'm going with you, George says.

Just then Biff comes running up and says you guys better not go right now, it's all over the news that, Krychek just called in his special team to find and kill you guys.

Doc says it doesn't matter we have to go now.

Well wait here for a minute and I'll go and get suited up and go with you, because your going to need all the help you can get, Biff says.

Biff goes away into a side room.

Doc looks at Marty, Can we trust him?

Yes, Marty replies he is one of our best.

George continues, Of course we can, it was because of him that we got to that factory tonight, he gave us the information about the side entrance and that it wasn't guarded, at great risk to his own life.

About ten minutes later Biff comes back in full armor and has a big sonic gun.

Doc says let’s go.

George says right, I think we should take the ice cream truck, since there is so many of us.

Right General Mcfly, Biff replies.

Biff, how many times have I told you just to call me George?

I'm sorry George it's just that I forget some times, Biff replies.

It's all right biff, come on let's go.

As they are walking to the door a woman comes running up and hands Marty a piece of paper.

What is it Marty, George asks.

It says that Krychek is placing a new weapon on the clock tower tomorrow.

Dose it says what kind?

No.

The woman looks at Marty and says the message ended suddenly Captain.

Well we know what we've got to do tomorrow night out of honor for the one that gave his life for this, Marty says.

George says that’s right, tomorrow night we destroy it.

The woman salutes Marty and George and they salute her back and she leaves.

Marty, George, Biff, Scully, Mulder, and Skinner all go into the next room.

The room is filled with all kinds of vehicles, from school buses to helicopters.

In the center of the room is an ice cream truck, they all go over to it.

George gets in the driver seat and everyone else gets in the back.

Biff takes off his armor and puts on an ice cream man costume.

George starts it and opens the secret door and drives out.

When they get close to town George turns on all the flashing lights and the music.

Four kids come running up to it and George stops and biff goes to the window.

What would you like kids, He asks.

The first one says I want a Nutty Krychek, the next one says I want a Krychek deluxe, the next one says I want a Krychek ice cream sandwich, and The last one says I want Super Krychek.

Biff hand them the ice cream and says no charge and the kids leave and George starts down the road again.

They reach the airport about fifteen minutes later and they all go in.

Now what are we looking for, George asks.

Doc says any u.f.o. Sightings on November 12,1955.

George says all them papers would be in records on the second floor of the tower.

They all go there, when they enter they see that the records are in a mess the books are all over the floor and there is pages lying all over the place.

This could take all night Biff says.

Well then we will be here all night George replies.

They start to go thought all the books and papers.

Just about an hour later Mulder says look Scully.

Scully looks it says he a u.f.o. Crashed into Peabody's barn on Nov 5,1955.

Scully smiles and starts to go thought her pile of papers again.

1:45 am OLD HILLVALLEY AIRPORT.

I found it, Biff yells.

They all go over.

Biff reads it, It says that on Nov 12,1955 at 2:05:53am an unknown object was picked up on radar over Hillvalley, and that it all of a sudden disappeared, at 2:07:34am,then reappeared at 2:10:19am,and then disappreaed and was never picked up on radar again.

Doc grabs the paper and exclaims That has to be what we're looking for, Let's get back to base.

They all run out to the ice-cream truck and start back to base.

When they get in front of the clock tower there's a line of tanks and Krychek robot army.

The robots and tanks start to shoot at the ice-cream truck.

George gets in back and says quickly everyone out thought the emergency exit.

Skinner speaks up, what good is that going to do, you know how many tanks and robots there are out there.

They won't see us I’m stopped over a manhole.

We'll go out the hatch and in to the manhole and then follow the sewers to the secret sewer entrance to our tunnels.

By now Biff has already open the exit that's hide in one of the freezers and the manhole.

They all go down into the sewers and Marty pulls the cover back over the manhole.

There's a load explosion.

George says well there goes our ice-cream van.

They all hurry back to base.

When they get there Doc looks at George and says can is there a place I can we have a private meeting with Mulder, Scully, and Skinner. Yes you can use my office, just follow me this way.

George leads them to a small side cave.

George says this is my office now one will bother you in here and turns around and leaves closing the door behind him.