Back to the X-Files Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mulder says only one way to find out.

Mulder takes a small walkie talkie out of his pocket and pushes the button in, Doc, This is Mulder.

Doc, Come in.

This is Doc, what have you found?

We've found Krychek’s room, and I think I may have just stopped him, by destroying his computer that reads the disks that tell him how to build the weapons he uses to take over the world.

Just a Minute I'll look, Doc replies.

Doc gets a newspaper from the front passenger side of the Delorean.

No Mulder, the paper still says he takes over the world.

Just a minute Doc, Mulder replies.

Mulder takes the other disks off the bed and picks the one up off the floor that fell out of the laptop when he jumped on it and goes into the bathroom.

Flush, Mulder goes how about now Doc, I just flushed all the disk down the drain.

Doc looks at the paper again, nope still the same.

Dam, Mulder says.

Just keep trying, You'll get him, Doc out.

Mulder out.

Mulder puts the walkie talkie back into his pocket and goes into the other room.

Did it work Mulder, Scully asks.

No.

Well we better get going and start to look for him again, Scully responds, unless of course you found something Sir.

Nope, all I found was a bottle of pills that says take once a day for ten days for liver.

Mulder grabs the pills and starts to go to the bathroom.

Mulder wait, Skinner says.

Mulder stops.

You can't flush a man medicine down the drain not even if it's Krychek.

Why?

Because it's murder, if you flush them down the toilet and we don't find him and send him back to the future he won't have his medicine and most likely will die.

Scully looks at Mulder and says he's right Mulder.

Mulder looks at the pills and then looks back up, Ok I won't get rid of them now but if we don't find him by tomorrow I'm going to throw them in a sewer.

I don't care what anyone says, if we can't stop him by tomorrow then most likely we won't be able to stop him and if he lives thousands could die, including Marty and all his family.

What do you mean and all his family, he still has a brother and sister alive, Scully says.

Mulder says no he doesn’t, and takes out a list of the first ones to be killed by Krychek in Hillvalley and hands it to Scully.

Marty brother Dave and sister names where number three and four on the list.

Scully says, I didn't know Mulder, why didn't you say something.

Because I didn't want anyone else to feel the anger I did.

Why do you feel angry Mulder, Skinner asks.

Because Krychek killed Marty's family, just like he killed my father, only killing Marty's family was worse because he killed them on his own with no orders.

Scully Puts a arm around Mulder, who is shaking from anger and sadness.

It's all right, and I won't try to stop you tomorrow if you want to throw them pills away, Scully says.

I won't ether Mulder, Skinner says.

Mulder says in an angry voice let's go find Krychek and get him something my father won't get.

Scully steps back and says what's that Mulder.

A chance at life, Mulder replies.

They all go out of the motel room and close and locks the door.

Well, now where do we look, Skinner asks.

How about Lou's cafe, it seems like we always end up there, Mulder says.

They all walk to Lou's cafe and go in and go up the counter.

What can I do for you today, Lou asks.

We're looking for someone, Skinner says.

Lou gets very angry, What do I look like a information center?

First the two your with comes in last Saturday with some kid in a life vest, and the kid asks where a address is.

Then they ask where the kid went, then just about ten minutes ago some guy comes in and asks where he can buy a gun, and now you come in here looking for someone.

I'm going to change the name from Lou's cafe to Lou's information center.

Calm down sir, and takes out his id, Skinner says, we're with the F.B.I. and this man we're looking for is very dangerous.

I'm sorry, Lou says. It's been a rough day, now what does this guy look like? Early to mid fifties, about 5'10, 160lbs, blond hair, Scully says.

Yea I've seen him, in matter a fact he sounds like the guy that came in here looking for a place to buy a gun.

Mulder asks where did you send him.

To the closest gun store, over in Hillcrest.

Did you see if he had a car, Mulder asks.

I don't think so, at least I didn't see one.

Then again he must have had one or took the bus if he went Hillcrest.

Just then Biff comes in.

Hey Lou, you won't believe what just happen to me, this butthead just gave me six hundred dollars to use my car to go to Hillcrest.

Mulder, Scully, and Skinner turn around and looks at Biff.

What are you buttheads looking at.

Your Biff Tannen, Mulder says.

Yea, Who are you buttheads?

We're with the F.B.I. Scully replies.

Oh yea and I'm J. Edgier Hoover.

Scully takes out her badge and i.d. and show Biff them.

Oh so you are, what do you want.

We want to know whom was the man that rented your and what he looked like.

His name was Fox Mulder, what a nerdy name, Fox, if you heard someone talking about him you would think he was a girl.

Shut up, Mulder exclaims that's my name and he's just using it.

Well excuse me, Biff says in a rude voice.

Well, what did he look like, Scully says.

I don't know, he looked like an old butthead.

Scully says was he in his early to mid fifties, about 5'10, 160lbs, blond hair.

Yea, that's the butthead all right, he said he would have my car back by six tonight and it's three now, I know that he better or I'll give him a knuckle sandwich just like I'm going to give to that Calvin Kline when i get my hands on him.

Is that all you guys want?

Yes, Scully says.

Good, Lou give me a Pepsi and a cheeseburger with the works and make it fast I'm in a hurry, Biff says.

Mulder, Scully and Skinner thanks Lou and Biff and goes outside.

Well there's nothing we can do now but wait, Skinner says.

Mulder says that's for sure, I'm not walking to Hillcrest.

Scully has a puzzled look on here.

What is it Scully, Mulder asks.

I was just wondering why Krychek would go and buy a gun, when he has that gun from the future.

You mean this gun Scully, Mulder takes the vaporizer out of his pocket.

Mulder put that back in your pocket, Scully says.

Mulder puts it back in his pocket, I think he needs a gun for he can protect himself from us.

Yes I know that, but why not defend himself with that future gun?

Because it's all out of power, and I bet you can't get it's power source back he.

Scully says, good point Mulder, but how do you know it's out of power.

Easy, it says so in its display window.

Scully exclaims, OH NO! What is it Scully, Mulder asks.

Look at who is coming across the street.

Mulder and Skinner look.

Great Scott, it's me Scully.

We better get out of here, now Skinner says.

Right, Scully replies let get back to the Delorean and wait until it's time to go and get Krychek.

Mulder, Scully, and Skinner start to run down the Street, when Mulder stops and turns around and starts to wave and yells, HI ME, HOW ARE YOU.

The 1955 Mulder stops infront of Lou's cafe and looks at Mulder and waves and yells, PRETTY GOOD,I'M GLADE TO SEE I GET BACK TOO THE FUTURE, and then goes in Lou's. Scully Looks at Mulder, that wasn't very smart Mulder.

Now would have it been nice of me to see myself and not say hi.

Mulder started to laugh.

Mulder that's not funny.

When they get back to the Delorean it's about four o'clock, Doc is getting something out of the trunk.

Hey Doc, Mulder says.

Great your back, did you stop that mad man?

Nope, Scully says, he's gone to Hillcrest and won't be back until around six, but Mulder did get a chance to say hi to himself.

What, are you telling me Mulder talked to his other self.

I sure did, I stopped up the street from me and yelled hi, how are you.

Mulder you shouldn’t have did that, your other self could have got hurt when you yelled to him and you could have missed the lighten bolt, not gotten back to the future and we would have had a major paradox,.

It didn't happen, so we can forget about it this time but don't let it happen again do you understand.

Yes Doc.

Good, now tell me what you've found out.

Well, Scully says and goes on and tells him what they found out.

Great Scott, Doc exclaims, if he has a gun it's going to be even more dangerous then before, you guys just better be careful.

Oh another thing Doc, Scully says, Mulder told Strickland that we would help out at the dance tonight.

Mulder way did you do that, Doc asks.

Because they were going to cancel it and if they did that Marty's parents wouldn't have fallen in love and Marty would have never been born and we would have had a major paradox as you would say.

Mulder I see your point, but you guys have to really careful at that dance tonight.

We will Doc, We will, Mulder says.

Doc shakes his head and says, Well the time machine is fixed the best I can do I had to some on sight repairs to one of the parts, I only hope it stays working until we get back to the future.

What part Doc, Skinner asks.

It’s the time and location control chip, it burnt out and the only one I have won't last more then one trip.

Doc covers the time machine with branches and they say’s let’s go into town and get a bite to eat.

Lou's cafe 6:05pm

Biff come storming in and goes up to the table where Mulder, Scully, and Skinner are sitting, Doc had just got up to got to the bathroom.

Hey I'm glade i found you buttheads, that crazy old fart you asked me about still hasn't returned my car.

What do you want us to do about it, Mulder asks.

You’re with the F.B.I. aren't you?

Yes.

Then investigate it.

Auto theft that doesn't cross-state lines is outside what we investigate.

Fine then, don't investigate it, I'll find him and when I do I'm going give him the beating of his life.

Biff storms out the door, almost pushing Strickland over who was coming in the door.

Strickland walks over to the table, mumbling, Someday I'm going to have that slacker right where i want him.

Hi Mr.Strickland, Mulder says.

Hi, Strickland replies I was just looking for all of you.

Yea, Why’s that, Scully asks.

Because the funniest thing just happened the tree parents that said they couldn't make it just called and said they could, I hope you don't mind I told them o.k.

No, that's works out great for us, we need to find someone anyhow, Mulder says.

O.k. then, thanks for saying you would help.

Scully asks, won’t you sit and have something to eat.

Sorry I can't, I wish I could but I've got to get to the School before them slacker start to show up for that dance, but it's been nice talking with you again, maybe I'll see you again sometime in the future.

Strickland leaves.

Well, that takes care of one thing Mulder, Scully says, and now all we have to do is find Krychek and send him back to the future before he changes something.

Doc comes back from the bathroom.

Doc you’re going to be glade about what just happen, Mulder says.

What's that?

Strickland was just here and he said we didn't have to be at the dance tonight, that the other parents had called and said they could make it.

That's great now let's get Krychek and get home. Right, Skinner says.

Just then a alarm went off on Doc's watch and Doc looks down at it.

Great Scott, it's the security alarm on the Delorean i have to get back there fast. Doc runs up to the counter and pays the tab.

I'm leaven for the night, a black man yells.

O.k. Goldie, I'll see you tomorrow.

Doc looks at him, and asks, would you mind giving me a ride out to Lyon estates, Mr.Wilson.

How did you know my last name?

It's a long story and you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

All right then, you said you wanted to go to Lyon estates?

Yes.

I don't think i know where that is, oh you mean that new housing place just outside of town.

Yes that's the one, Doc replies.

Sure I will, and he went to put his coat on and continued to talk to the Doc I have to go out and see Mr.Peabody about fixing his barn, the man says a spaceman crashed his spaceship thought it, but that isn't the funniest thing, he was more mad about the pine that it ran over then the barn, I don't know about some people.

Goldie and Doc leave.

Six-thirty Biff walks back in and goes up to the table where Mulder, Scully and Skinner sit.

Hey if your still looking for that old butthead he just called and said he was going to drop my car off to me at seven in front of the movie theater.

Mulder says thank-you, won't you sit down and have a bite to eat with us, our treat.

I don't mind if I do.

Biff sets down and Lou comes over and takes his order.

Biff is eat and at around five minutes to seven Krychek walks in.

Mulder looks at skinner and Scully and motions towards Krychek.

Biff looks up from his plate and yells, HEY THERE'S THAT OLD BUTTHEAD YOU’RE LOOKING FOR.

Krychek looks at the table, he gets a shocked look on his face and stands there.

Biff gets up and goes over to him as Mulder says no wait don't go near him.

Too late Biff is next to Krychek yelling, HEY BUTTHEAD CAN'T YOU TELL TIME IT'S ALMOST SEVEN AND I TOLD YOU TO HAVE MY CAR BACK BY SIX....

As biff is yelling Mulder, Scully, and Skinner stands up and walks to about ten feet from Krychek.

Scully takes the time sender out of pocket and points it at Krychek.

Krychek reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun and puts it up to Biff's head.

Hey what do you think you’re doing old man, Biff yells.

Shut up kid, we're going to take a little ride in your car.

Shoot Scully, Mulder says.

I can't Mulder I would hit Biff too.

Krychek looks at Mulder, Scully, and Skinner and says I don't know how you found me, how you are still alive, and I don't care, But me and the kid is going to take a ride and your not going to stop us.

Biff says I don't think so, and elbows Krychek in the gut.

Krychek drops to the floor and drops the gun.

Biff kicks him.

Biff get away from him, Scully yells.

Biff steps way back when he sees that Scully is holding something.

Scully is about to push the trigger when Mulder says wait.

Mulder goes over to Krychek and puts his liver pills in his pocket, and then kicks him really hard in the side and says that's for my father.

Mulder steps back with Scully and Scully pushes the button.

The device starts to make lots of noises and then fires and big blue beam.

As the Beam is about to hit Krychek he starts to stand up and something falls out of his pocket.

The beam hits Krychek and then there's a load bang and he's vanishes.

Biff is standing to the side in shock, Skinner looks at him and says you didn't see anything and if you ever tell anyone what you think you saw it will happen to you.

do you understand?

Biff shakes his head yes.

Now get out of here you punk.

Biff runs out the door.

Mulder bends down to see what Krychek dropped.

Look Scully it's the other set of disks.

Just then a beeping starts to come from the time device.

Scully looks down and there's a red display flashing in big letters, AUTODESTRUCTION IN 20 SECONDS.

Mulder says what is it Scully.

Scully grabs the disks from Mulder and runs outside and places them on the ground and set the time device on top of it and then runs back in.

Bang there's a big cloud of smoke outside.

Then Mulder's walkie-talkie starts to beep.

Mulder takes it out, Mulder do you copy this is Doc.

Mulder replies, Doc.

Great you guys did it the paper has changed now it say Mayor charged with tax fraud.

Great, Mulder says.

You guys get back here right away now it's time to get back to the future.

Mulder, Scully and Skinner gets back to the Delorean as fast as they can.

Mulder looks at Doc and asks, So who was messing around the time machine?

No one, it was a raccoon jumping on the hood.

Quick get in the car, I've refueled the Mr.fusion and we and set the date and location on the time machine for Oct 28,1985 8:35pm,Washington D.C.

They all get in the car and Doc flips some switches and the car takes off.

Doc says pray everyone this works, I don't know how good the replacement chip was.

Doc steps down on the gas, 86...87...88, bang, fizz, pop, crackle.

What was that Doc, Skinner asks.

I think the chip just went, but at least we made it back.

Scully says I don't think we did Doc, at least not to the right place.

What do you mean?

Unless Washington has became an island in the last-half hour we're in the wrong place.

Doc looks down, Then where are we?

Mulder looks down, I think I know where we are Doc, Mulder says.

WHERE EVERYONE? YELLS.

TO BE CONCLUDED....