Back to Woodstock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers

She tried one last time to tell herself that this was wrong, that she shouldn't be contemplating a sexual relationship with her grandson. But even as the words were formed, the aching need in her groin reminded her just how long she'd gone without love, without a man to hold her, to stroke her, to fuck her.

She found the sexiest dress she'd brought with her on this trip, a snug, sleeveless outfit that stopped just short of her knees, and a pair of low heels, which were the only kind she ever wore. Rachel rarely needed much makeup, but she put it on just a little heavier than usual and fished out the bright red lipstick she hardly ever wore.

Craig gave a low whistle when he emerged from the shower and saw his grandmother looking as she did.

"Wow, Gram, you look sensational," Craig said.

"Why thank you, dear," Rachel replied, her smile illuminating her face. "Always nice for an old lady to get a compliment from a sexy young man."

At dinner, Rachel got Craig to open up a little about his love life. He'd had several casual girlfriends during his high school years, but nothing serious. He was too busy having fun playing the field to get serious about anyone.

Without getting him to admit it openly, Rachel had figured out that Craig was no virgin, and she smiled inwardly at that realization.

For his part, Craig couldn't help but stare at his beautiful grandmother, the elegant way she carried herself, the way she'd gotten herself fixed up for just an average dinner with him and, most of all, the way her inner smile seemed to radiate from her laughing eyes. To him, Rachel was the embodiment of the perfect woman, and he wanted her so badly he couldn't stand it.

After they returned to their room, Craig sat back in the chair and picked at some old songs while Rachel prepared for bed. She was tired from the long day of walking and from the emotions that being back at Woodstock had brought forth.

Rachel normally wore a sleeveless nightshirt and that's what she had on when she emerged from the bathroom and crawled in bed.

Craig sat up for a little while, softly playing his guitar, watching Rachel sleep and listening to her soft, rhythmic snoring. Finally, he stripped down to his shorts and climbed in bed.

Sleep eluded him, however. At first, he tried facing the wall, away from Rachel, but the more he lay there and listened to her sleep sounds, and felt her body in the bed next to him, the harder his cock became.

He rolled back over and slowly slid his body closer to Rachel's until he was in a cuddling position. As he wrapped his right arm around her chest, he was gratified to feel her back into him, so they were pressed together.

Craig couldn't help it. His hand seemed to have a mind of its own, and it cupped Rachel's breast and began to softly stroke the small swell of her flesh and the rock-hard nipple. His cock was like steel as it poked through the hole in his boxers. He felt an electric sizzle when the leaking head of his cock touched Rachel's butt.

He slid his hand down to his cock and beyond, and was astounded to discover that Rachel hadn't worn her panties to bed. And her pussy was hot and wet. He sluiced two fingers between her lips, feeling the soft, thick carpet of hair that framed her sex.

Rachel let out a soft moan as Craig slowly, expertly fingered her pussy. She reached back sleepily, grabbed his cock and stroked it softly as she slowly emerged from her slumber.

"Oh, Craig," she whispered. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck Gram like you've always wanted to. I need you."

Rachel rolled onto her back, her eyes puffy with sleep, but a soft smile on her face as she pulled Craig to her and they kissed, long and luxuriant, the kiss of promise. The longer they kissed, and the more their tongues battled, the more frantic they became.

Craig's fingers were a blur in Rachel's pussy and her hand was stroking his cock with purpose. When they broke the kiss, Rachel looked up at her grandson with blazing eyes as she pulled the nightshirt off and tossed it aside. She stared hungrily as Craig slid his shorts off and knelt between her legs.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me," Rachel said in a voice thick with lust.

She didn't care that this naked man in her bed was her 18 year-old – going on 19 year-old – grandson; he was a man, a sexy, virile man, that she loved more than anyone on the planet, and she wanted him almost as badly as he wanted her.

Craig just drank in the sight that he wanted burned in his memory forever, the sight of his sexy grandmother naked and open just for him. He knee-walked his way in until the head of his cock came into contact with the open lips of Rachel's pussy.

Groans of satisfied lust filled the room as Craig slid his cock all the way in Rachel's steamy pussy. He hovered over his grandmother as he worked his cock in a strong, steady pace, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and worked her hips back in response.

Rachel's hands caressed her grandson's muscular chest while Craig filled his hands with his grandmother's perfect tits. Higher and higher, up the ladder of lust they climbed as their bodies were locked together as one.

Rachel's head was thrown back as she gasped and moaned in mounting climax.

"Oh God, baby; oh God, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Rachel cried out as her orgasm reached critical mass.

Craig's cock was churning harder and harder as he fought to hold back the sea of cum that was on the edge of release.

He waited, waited, waited, keeping his pace measured while he watched Rachel's facial contortions that told him she was close to climax. Her body was jerking and twitching, and her head was thrashing on the pillow as the long-dormant feelings of passion swelled in her body.

Suddenly Rachel's keening cries reached a crescendo, then it seemed like time stood still, for just a fraction of a second, until she groaned heavily and her body convulsed as her orgasm crashed through her.

Craig felt the tingling in his groin and he fucked Rachel at a blistering pace, until he felt the electric sizzle of his cum explode out the end of his cock.

Grandmother and grandson held each other for dear life as their mutual climax washed over them. They were one in their forbidden lust, forever changed by the utter passion that had burst forth between them.

Craig kept humping his cock as deep as possible in Rachel's spastic pussy, shooting out every bit of cum he'd had stored back over the previous weeks, in anticipation of just that moment. And Rachel kept feeling little aftershocks as she held her beautiful boy in the grip of her love.

Finally, with a mutual exhale, it was over, and Craig slumped onto his grandmother's sweat-covered body, his arm draped across her chest. His sated cock slid wetly out of Rachel's well-fucked pussy, and a flow of hot, thick cum rolled out behind it, dripping down over her asshole and onto the bed.

Rachel couldn't help the soft tears that flowed from her eyes. She had been back to the scene of her prime that day, and she'd found love again, albeit a taboo love that could never be expressed openly.

"Gram? Are you OK?" Craig said as he reached up and gently brushed the tears from Rachel's eyes.

"I'm more than OK," Rachel said. "This has been one of the best days of my life, and it just means so much for you to love me. It's been so long."

Again they kissed, this time slower and with more tenderness than earlier. Right then, nothing else mattered but the love they felt for each other, the bond that had always been there.

Rachel's mind was already looking ahead, because she knew this wasn't going to be the only night she and Craig fucked each other's brains out. She knew that once they returned to Arizona that they'd have to set some ground rules.

She knew that she wasn't going to be able to keep Craig forever, that at some point he'd want a woman, or women closer to his own age. But she was resolved to enjoy her sexy grandson for as long as she could, beginning, she decided, right then.

Rachel rolled Craig onto his back, a wicked smile on her face.

"I think it's time to show you how well your horny grandmother can suck a cock," she said. "I used to be the best head-giver in the Haight, and you'd be amazed at some of the men I sucked off in my prime. I was a hot number back in the day."

"You're a pretty hot number now, as far as I'm concerned," Craig said, his cock swelling again from Rachel's sexy banter.

Rachel slid between Craig's legs and took his semi-hard meat in her hand. It was a beautiful dick, long and fat, and she savored the aroma of their previous coupling as she softly stroked it.

"You have a gorgeous cock," Rachel purred as she licked up and down his shaft. "No wonder the girls like you so much."

Rachel swiped her tongue up the slick length of Craig's cock, opened her mouth and sucked the head and half of his shaft past her lips. She worked the better part of his cock back and forth, and felt the crackling of her lust reigniting, the way it always had before when she had a man in her mouth.

She got a thrill as she felt Craig's strong hands in her hair, gently regulating her movements. Their eyes locked and Rachel felt her arousal soaring from the passionate look that passed between them.

"Gram?" Craig said in a slightly strained voice. "Why don't you swing around so I can taste you too?"

Rachel didn't have to be asked twice. She swung around so that she was straddling her grandson's head and lowered her dripping wet cunt to his ravenous mouth.

Craig gripped his grandmother's hips and pulled her spicy slit onto his lips and pushed his tongue into her creamy depths, while Rachel sucked his cock almost to the root into her throat. The groans of lust filled they fed on each other's sex, giving a receiving pleasure in a slowly spiraling well of sensations.

The taste of their lust on Rachel's cunt sent Craig's arousal into flames as he thrust his hips up to drive more of his hard cock into her incredibly active mouth.

Rachel's clit was open and swollen and he swirled his tongue around the sensitive bud and was rewarded with a sharp, muffled cry as spasms of lust sizzled through Rachel's body.

Craig was suddenly possessed of a wicked idea, and even as the thought passed his mind, he slid his tongue up and licked all around Rachel's anus, spearing the puckered flesh while still working two fingers in her soupy cunt.

That did it for Rachel. With a gasping cry she felt a climax burst through her body, almost without warning. Her sweaty body shivered and shuddered as her orgasm crashed through her, and she knew she wasn't nearly finished.

"I'll bet you didn't know your grandmother was such a nasty girl, did you," Rachel panted as she pulled her mouth away from Craig's purple, cast-iron pipe. "Oh, but I think you're going to find out all about what a horny bitch I am."

"I'm ready to learn, Gram," Craig said. "I'm all yours."

"Good," Rachel said forcefully. "Because now I want this cock back where it belongs."

With that, Rachel straddled Craig's hips, fit the head of his cock to her burning hole and slid her body all the way down until every bit of him was stuffed up her pussy.

"Oh, God, yessssss!" Rachel cried as she began to sensually ride Craig's cock.

Craig's big strong hands cupped her butt cheeks, which had the effect of working her up and down on his thrusting dick in a slow, smoldering rhythm.

Craig was in pussy heaven as he fucked the one woman he'd always wanted, but had never thought he could have. He'd known instinctively that Rachel would be a good fuck, but he'd had no idea she'd be this good.

His hands kneaded Rachel's taut buns, the firm ass that was working up and down to give him the kind of pleasure he'd only dreamed about. As he did, he could see her brown-eye winking at him wetly. He slid a finger into his mouth to wet it, pressed the digit to her asshole and slid it in.

Rachel growled in lustful approval at the feeling of Craig's finger in her ass. Anal sex had been one of her favorite acts when she'd been younger, a way of giving and receiving pleasure without the risk of pregnancy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, I love it in my ass, baby," Rachel purred. "Open me up and I'll give you a real treat."

Craig's mind as blown at the thought of what his sexy grandmother wanted, but he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity, so he pulled his fingers out briefly, licked two of them and pushed them into her ass.

Rachel groaned as she felt the ripples of passion mounting in her body from having her butt manipulated. She was ready for it, and judging from the twitching of Craig's cock in her cunt, so was he.

She pulled her pussy off Craig's cock, and felt a jolt of lust at the way her juices gleamed off his shaft. She gathered her feet under her, so that she was squatting over his cock, grabbed it at the base and put the head to her hole. Keeping a firm grip on his cock, she lowered her hips until suddenly the head plunged past her sphincter.

For just a second, she held him there, adjusting to his size. Then she impaled herself forcefully onto his throbbing cock, taking every bit of him in one long, groaning, screaming plunge.

Grandmother and grandson were like two animals now as Rachel rode Craig's cock dementedly, her head thrown back in howling lust. No more than a minute after they'd started, Rachel felt the white heat of her orgasm spilling through her body, and one hand slid between her legs to work her spastic pussy.

She rocked up and down on his burning spear and Craig rocked up and down in her hot, buttery ass, the sensations too good to describe. Loud sex noises filled the room as they hurtled toward a stupefying climax.

Rachel was beyond words, beyond consciousness as she fucked her ass up and down on Craig's dick. She dimly felt his hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, and she leaned back to let him do whatever he wanted. She surrendered completely to his desires, gave herself over to their mutual pleasure.

Craig had thought the first climax he'd experienced with his grandmother had been sensational, but this one was beyond comprehension. He could feel the rusty tingle that told him he was about to blow a huge load, and as he felt Rachel's body jerk in another hard climax, he gave up trying to hold it back.

With a roar, he thrust his cock as deep in Rachel's rectum as he could and spewed liquid fire from his loins. He basted his grandmother's bowels in a rush of sensation that left him breathless. Waves of passion seemed to crash over their bodies as they twitched and shook together.

Craig held Rachel tight in the circle of his arms as she slumped back on his chest, utterly drained from the intensity of what they'd just experienced.

For long minutes, they lay back in the stunned afterglow of their shared passion. Slowly, Rachel rolled onto her side as they each drifted off into a contented slumber, Craig's cock still wedged in her ass.

Their sticky, sweaty bodies clung together as they slept and dreamed of the many passionate nights together that lay in the future, all arising out of a trip into the past, when a hippie grandmother took her eager grandson back to Woodstock.

***

AUTHOR'S ADDENDUM: This is a work of fantasy fiction, and as such the characters can do anything they want anywhere they want, without consideration of the realities of life.

However, the realities of life as it pertains to Woodstock in 2005 are that access to the grounds where the actual performances took place is mired in legal controversy, to the point where merely disseminating information about the site is subject to legal dispute.

Visitors are usually directed to the Yasgur's Farm site, approximately a mile from the monument that sits at the entrance to the property where the original Woodstock site itself is located. The proprietors at Yasgur's Farm invite visitors and encourage camping on the grounds there.

Beyond that, visitors are apparently on their own, and may run the risk of action by authorities and other security personnel should they attempt to go where they're not supposed to go.

The best advice should you be interested in a trip back to Woodstock is to heed whatever the locals tell you about where you can and cannot go, and stay within the bounds of the legal limits.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers
12