Back to Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have to go out?" Greg asked.

"You're worried that I might pick up a strange man, too?" She smiled as she asked him that.

"No, that's your own business. I just thought we might have that talk, and I thought I might be able to ease some of your depression."

"Well, I was counting on having sex with a stranger, but I guess I can go out after we talk." And she turned back toward her apartment. "Come on then."

They sat for a few minutes talking about work, then Liz came right to the point,

"I take it you don't like me having so much sex with so many guys."

"I don't mind how many men you fuck." Greg quickly replied. "I just don't like being left looking like a fool while the woman I was expecting to sleep with runs off with someone else."

"Ah, that's it, I thought it was a morality issue. This is all about you. Hey, look, I'll fuck who I want whenever I want: Jack, Fred, the sailor whose named I never learned, my room mate's boy friend. Anyone."

"Don't get so worked up Liz, fuck whoever you want. It's just that I'd like to be included." He told her. "When I came back to work you were one of the first people I met, and you greeted me in a very friendly way. I wanted you. I hadn't had any sex for a few weeks, and I was horny as hell. Then when you left me sitting there at the party I was jealous as hell of Jack, AND mad at you for leaving me for him. But I have to tell you that yesterday, when you were with Fred and I watched you two talking, and then his hand disappeared under your skirt I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

Liz got up and went over to mix them each a drink.

"Hope you like scotch." She said as she handed him one, then stood in front of him while he took a sip.

Greg took a drink, then setting the glass on the coffee table, ran both his hands up her legs under her skirt.

"Christ! You don't have any panties on." He laughed.

"Well for what I was going to do I wouldn't need any, would I?"

She sat down beside him on the couch and they kissed.

"Well, this is going to save me going out and finding some jerk. Someone who is probably fat and ugly and has BO. I got a jerk right here." Liz said as she smiled at Greg.

They kissed again, tongues meeting, exploring each others mouths. His hand touched her breast through her blouse. He felt the erect nipple.

"And no bra, either. You really were ready, weren't you?"

"There's nothing worse than having a guy struggling with your bra when you're hot"

His hand slipped under her short skirt as they kissed again. Liz loved the feel of a man exploring under her skirt, and her heart started to pound as his hand caressed the soft inside of her thigh. When his fingers found the wet spot in her pubic hair she sucked his tongue and she spread her legs slightly to accommodate him.

Their mouths were sealed together while Greg's fingers found their way over her soft, soft thigh and penetrated Liz's wet labia. He rubbed her clitoris and she sighed deeply.

"That's nice." She whispered in his ear.

Greg pushed her back on the sofa, pushed her skirt up, gazed down at what he saw under the skirt, then leant down and kissed her vulva.

"Oh God," She thought. "I should have taken a shower."

But Greg didn't mind. He liked the smell of her: the slightly sweaty smell; the vague smell of urine; the faint. sweet smell of perfume; and overall the smell of pussy.

He spread her labia and started licking. He licked right from the bottom of her vagina, along the slit and to the top where her little nubbin of a clitoris lay. He licked and licked, concentrating on her clitoris while Liz moaned with pleasure and spread wider for him to reach her most sensitive spots.

He pulled away and they kissed again. They were both ready to fuck, and Greg wanted to get her into bed, to see her naked, to hold her slender body. Leaning over he picked Liz up and carried her into her bedroom and dropped her on the bed.

They both started to undress, but Greg told her:

"Leave your stockings and heels on, it's a fetish of mine."

Then as he moved toward her he asked "Do I need a rubber?"

Thinking he was referring to her recent bout of VD, she told him no, she was okay now.

They kissed and kissed as they each held and explored the others body. Then Greg rolled her on to her back, and as she spread her legs he slid he hard penis into her soft wet vagina, and she gave a deep sigh "Oooh, so good."

From there on it was just fucking, fucking, fucking. Twisting and turning until finally she was on her knees in front of him, and as he moved to take her from behind she said:

"Not my ass, okay?"

But his eyes were on the red slit in front of him that was dripping wet and his throbbing cock hit its mark.

Liz was very vocal during sex, and this was no different:

"Sweety, sweety...............that's so good..........harder, harder.......yes, yes right there." And so on, until, "Fred...oh Fred, that's so good......fuck me, fuck me."

Greg paused. Then went on pounding her, but whispered. "It's Greg!"

"Oh God Baby, I'm so sorry, aah ...aaaah. Ah there it is." As she had an orgasm.

He couldn't hold off any longer and soon shot a huge wad of sperm into her. He clasped her waist as his erection subsided, then they both rolled over and she turned to face him.

"God that was good. Will you be able to go again?"

"Maybe."

"I'm sorry about the name," She said. "Fred is the only person I've been with lately."

They kissed again, this time softly, gently, lovingly.

"That's the best you can do, a married man?" Greg asked.

"Fred's always been kind to me, and the sex has always been good with him. The trouble is it's always quick. He says, 'I've got to go home to momma.', and that really annoys me. Anyway, I won't be seeing him again."

"You won't be seeing him, why not?" Because of him? Greg wondered.

"Because he fucked me anally." She answered bitterly.

"You didn't like it?"

"It hurt and left me sore. He held me and wouldn't stop. He virtually raped my ass."

"I'm sorry. But with all the experience you've had it must have happened before." The whole subject was making Greg horny, and he was getting ready to fuck her again.

"This is one area where size really matters." Liz explained. "I've had it before, but never really enjoyed it. Fred has a big cock, like you," and she reached over and touched his now-erect cock. "But I don't want to talk about it any more. Just don't you get any ideas about doing it to me."

Greg had other ideas though, and his hand went to her breast.

"I love your tits."

"They're small. Do you like that?" Liz asked him.

"They are perfect. I don't like big droopy tits." As he kissed the nipple, then took it in his mouth. He sucked on it gently at first, then hard, pulling on it with his mouth, nibbling it with his teeth. Liz moaned.

Then he rolled over on her naked body, and her legs opened to accept him. As his cock slid into her she moaned with pleasure again. Their lips locked together as Liz's vagina tightened on Greg's penis. Then they were off again, fucking, fucking, wildly and endlessly it seemed. Liz grunted to the rhythm of Greg's thrusting, hard penetration. She loved to have a man on top of her, taking control and loved the feel of his firm thrusts so deep inside her body. The intense warmth spread from between her thighs throughout her body.

She had an orgasm, then another, but these were just frosting on the already delicious cake. She was helpless when a man was fucking her and would do anything to continue the wonderful feeling. Men had often taken advantage of her enthusiasm and need.

Greg lasted longer than before, but when he did come it was so good it was almost painful. Liz held him in her arms as their heat diminished, then rolled over with her back to him and he held her in his arms as they both fell into an exhausted sleep,

Liz woke early and realized there was someone in bed beside her. It had been a while since she'd had a man stay all night, who could it be she wondered. She got up on one elbow to look. Greg! It all came back to her as she looked down on him. The argument, the sex -- good fucking. As she looked at him she thought, "Not a bad looking guy, but a bit possessive."

That had been good last night -- twice. She wondered if he could be aroused again, and reached down to find his limp cock. She stroked his penis gently and after a few minutes was rewarded as it started to thicken and get hard.

He rolled over on to his back and muttered something incomprehensible in his sleep. She caressed his now-hard cock and he moaned and stirred. This was fun, she thought. Then smiled, could she get it in her without him waking?

As she tried to roll over on top of him his eyes flickered open, saw her face above him and muttered:

"You gorgeous slut. What are you doing to me? Can't a guy get any sleep around you?"

Liz kissed him. "You don't need that much sleep. Get up and get busy!"

Greg did as he was told, and oh it was so nice; no haste; nor rush; just slow deep penetration. Finally, as if by accident he felt the rush of an orgasm, and in two thrusts it was over.

"Umm good." He murmured, as he drifted off to sleep.

For Liz it was a surprise. She had no orgasm, but the warmth spreading from between her legs penetrated to every part of her body. As she felt him ejaculate she wrapped her legs around him, and in a few minutes they were both asleep again.

Greg woke later in the morning to find Liz beside him -- what a wonderful surprise. He got up, and forgetting that she had a room mate, went to the bathroom, and as he went back to the room heard a door open behind him, and a voice said,

"Hi, I guess you'll be here for breakfast."

It was Bobby, and seeing his startled look, she went on, "Don't worry, this has happened before."

It brought him back to earth, and he couldn't help wondering how many men had spent the night with Liz. It turned him on, thinking of her lying there with her legs spread and another man between them.

He resisted the temptation to get back in bed, but started to get dressed. Liz woke up, saw him getting dressed, so threw back the covers and sat on the edge of the bed naked.

"You are absolutely yummy, edible." Greg said. "and you meant what you said."

"What's that?" Liz asked him.

"You were going to fuck a guy's brains out."

"You bet!" Liz replied. "And I did, didn't I?"

After a leisurely breakfast with Bobby and Clem, he and Liz spent all Sunday together, taking time out to go over to his place and leaving his car, because she'd said to him,

"Why not spend the night at my place again, and we can ride in to work together. Unless, of course, you don't want to be seen with me."

"I feel honored to be seen with you, my love."

When they got to his apartment Liz looked around and said something about cleaning house, then followed him into the bedroom. She laughed at his unmade bed. Then sat on it and bounced up and down.

"You only make your bed because you don't know who's going to be in it with you that night." He told her

"Bastard! But there's some truth in that."

Greg leaned over and kissed her, and kissed her, and soon they were lying side by side on his unmade bed, his hand caressing her breast. Liz was wearing jeans, and his hand found its way to way to her zipper, but as he started to undo it she said,

"No, wait." And her hand went to his pants, to his zipper.

She unzipped his pants, pulled out his stiff cock with some difficulty, then bent down and took it in her mouth.

"That feels so good." Greg murmured as she started to gently suck on it, and he rolled over on his back. He couldn't help thinking that she must have done this to many guys, but it felt so good. Liz knew what she was doing, taking it deep into her mouth, then up and down the rock hard shaft, paying particular attention to the ridge around the head.

After she'd sucked on his penis for several minutes, Greg said:

"You know my love, I can never get off this way."

Liz backed off and looked up. "Really? I've never failed yet." He was up on his elbow, and she raised up and they kissed. "Now lie back and enjoy." Liz said as she went back to work.

She took him back into her mouth, this time pressing the head of his penis hard against the roof of her mouth, and moving straight up and down she was rewarded after about five minutes, when she heard him groan as he uttered:

"Oh yeah, oh God yes. Suck it! Suck it baby!"

And she felt the gush of his sperm hitting the back of her throat.

Liz continued sucking on Greg's penis, but gently now, because she knew how sensitive a man was after he'd ejaculated, and even though she hated the taste, she swallowed every drop. When his penis was finally getting limp, she pulled back, sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Greg was still lying on his back.

"Where did you learn to suck a cock like that?" He asked her.

She looked down at him and smiled shyly. "I've had practice."

Greg and Liz spent the rest of the afternoon together. They drove down to the bay, then walked out along the jetty and watched people fishing, holding hands as they walked. To Greg it was idyllic, but he was brought up sharply when a voice behind them called out:

"Liz!" They looked around.

A bearded man stood there with a big smile on his face.

"Liz, how've you been? It's been a long time."

"It sure has. I'm doing fine. You?"

"Great. Am I interrupting something? Can we talk for a minute?"

Liz smiled, "Sure. This is Greg. Greg -- Bart." And after the men had shaken hands:

"Do you mind if I talk to Bart for a minute Greg?"

Greg watched them talking, and Liz smiling and nodding. Then Bart kissed her and walked away.

"I'm sorry about that interruption, but Bart and I go back a long way."

Greg was silent, fighting back his irritation. He knew he had no claim on her, but this meeting had spoiled a wonderful afternoon for him.

Noting his silence Liz said, "You're mad, aren't you?"

"Well yeah, I guess so. I mean, it spoiled things for me."

"I warned you." She said, "I told you I did what I wanted."

"Yes," He pouted, "And fucked who you wanted. Has Bart fucked you?"

"Yes. A few times. We had a real good thing going for a while."

"Are you going to meet him again?" Greg asked her.

"Probably. If this is going to bother you I think we should both back off, right now, before it gets any.......well, you know, before we get any closer."

"You can get closer than fucking?"

"Don't be difficult, Greg, you know what I mean. Before you and I get closer emotionally."

"Okay, okay, I'm not going to back off, but it's going to be tough for me. I'm already getting too close emotionally."

On the way back to Liz's apartment they stopped off and had a burger and fries.

Bobby and Clem were eating dinner when they went in the front door of the apartment. Liz and Greg joined them for a cup of coffee when they'd finished, and shared some of the apple pie Bobby had made.

They talked for a while, then Liz said she was tired and was going to shower and go to bed. After she came out of the bathroom Greg excused himself and went to take a shower, then said goodnight and went into the bedroom.

Bobby laughed as Greg closed the door.

"They're like newlyweds."

"Who?" Clem asked.

"Those two, Liz and Greg. Didn't you hear them last night, and again this morning? But nothing wakes you, does it, or you'd have been after me."

"They were making a lot of noise?" He asked.

"You should have heard the noise. I thought they'd break the bed down. But I hope Liz and he get together, you just can't imagine how many men she's slept with."

"Oh yes I can." Thought Clem, remembering the night he and Vince had both fucked her when she was drunk.

Liz was already lying in the middle of the bed half asleep when Greg went into the bedroom. He looked down at her:

"You're a fine looking woman, Elizabeth, but you're going to have to move over and make room for me." And he pulled back the covers to find her naked.

She opened her eyes. "Take off those fucking pajamas and get in here and rape me!"

And soon they were at it again.

12