Back to You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt couldn't take his eyes off Oliver as he leaned forward and kissed the swollen tip. The act was so gentle but so sensual that it left Matt a bit hazed. The kiss told Matt how much Oliver wanted his cock and how good he wanted to treat it. And he swore to himself that he would do whatever he could to help that boy see it through. The softness of Oliver's touch soon turned intense as he widened his mouth, desperately trying to get more of Matt's length into him. Oliver made a promise yesterday that he would make this cock his, and he wanted to prove that he would keep good on his word. Matt gripped at the loose sheets as Oliver's mouth worked over his cock. It was a sight to be seen, and Matt couldn't keep his eyes off Oliver's dark browns with his full lips wrapped around his leaking head. He could feel Oliver's throat expanding with every motion, opening himself up and leaving Matt a quivering mess. His limbs jolted as Oliver picked up his pace, sending Matt's fingertips digging deep into the sheets while his toes curled so hard, he swore they would stay like that forever.

He grabbed a handful of the boy's silky hair, pulling up his face so that they were looking into each other's eyes. But Oliver wouldn't let go of the cock before him. His glance met Matt's while his lips were still very much focused on the mushroom tip that fit so perfectly in his mouth. Matt asked, "Ollie, how'd you get so good at sucking cock? Christ."

Oliver blushed, holding onto Matt's shaft as he kissed along it's length, "I guess I'm a fast learner."

Before Matt could respond, Oliver pushed down and took nearly all of Matty's long cock down his throat. Matt moaned out, watching the boy's lips almost touch the base of his. He leaned back, desperately trying to catch himself from erupting too soon. The feeling of Oliver's wet mouth was amazing, but he had more in store for his boy. And based on the way he held his throat there for a few seconds, it seemed as though Oliver had similar plans.

Matt clenched hard, trying to prevent himself from cumming right then and there. He yelled out, "Too good, Ollie. Too good." He reached down, curling his fists around Oliver's underarms and pulled the boy up. The disappointed look on Oliver's face as his lips left Matt's cock was so adorable that he reconsidered letting the boy have what he wanted so badly. But he was hungry. And there was only one thing that could satisfy that.

He pulled Oliver's lips to his, coating his mouth and lower face in spit. Oliver licked every inch of Matt's skin, wetting each of the individual hairs that grew from Matt's chin. Pulling Ollie closer, he stated, "It's my turn, buddy. I've been wanting you all damn day."

Oliver nodded as he lied beside him. Matt turned, grabbing Ollie's hard cock in a firm grip at the base. He leaned over, watching the pink head peek through the boy's foreskin. He had seen his fair share of dicks in porn, but nothing as beautiful as the one before him. He traced his finger on the prominent vein that ran down the shaft and tugged slightly, pulling his foreskin and exposing the head like a flower in bloom. Matt slid his tongue under the skin making Oliver twitch in excitement. He felt a rush of endorphins speed through his body as Matty worked over his sensitive tip. Like a duck taking to water, Matt sucked on the boy's tip and nibbled gently on his prominent skin. He knew his tactics were working as Ollie continued to moan out in short, steady breaths all while running his fingers through Matt's thick hair.

Oliver leaned into the mattress with his eyes rolled back as Matt worked down his length, sucking hard. He let out a deep moan as he felt the boy's soft lips against his pubes. Reaching down he cradled his head for a few seconds before bringing him up so that they were face to face. With hands on his jaw, Ollie brought Matty close to a kiss, "You're too good Matty. I always feel like I'm going to explode around you."

Matt welcomed his warm kisses, slipping his tongue into the boy's mouth. He found Ollie's eyes, asking, "I want to try something with you. Do you trust me?"

Ollie kissed back, affirming, "More than anyone."

Nodding, Matt pulled away and moved down the boy's cut body. He kissed the tip once more before lowering himself so that he was in front of Ollie's balls. He watched as they hung low on his body, covering the sensitive stretch of skin just above his crack. He leaned in, taking one in his mouth and sucking hard. He could feel how full it was on his tongue as he took the other one in, making a promise to empty them in due time. Matt then pushed down, tracing Ollie's sensitive taint before stopping right at the base of his crack. He looked up to see Ollie watching his every move with a dazed look in his eye. The boy was getting lost in the sensations, but Matt made sure to seek permission before continuing down. A simple nod gave him the answer he needed.

Matt rested his nose just under Ollie's taint and inhaled, taking in the boy's clean musk. He could feel the hairs on his arms rise, like something inside him was being awakened by Oliver's smell. He then grabbed the underside of Ollie's thick thighs and slowly pushed them back with minor difficulty. Oliver helped, grabbing at his ankles and holding them back so Matt had proper access to his hole. With his hands now free, Matt feasted his eyes on the beauty before him: Ollie's smooth, puckering hole- a shade of pink that contrasted the creamy white cheeks surrounding it. He leaned in, extended his tongue and ticked from the base of Oliver's hole up to the taint. Ollie's hole tensed at the initial motions as the boy moaned out in a shudder, "Fuuuuck Matty."

But he didn't respond. Instead, he dove his tongue in deeper, hoping it would illicit more moans from the boy who was as open as could be. Matt worked his tongue over Ollie's wrinkled skin, feeling the tip push pass the muscle before slipping inside his hole. He couldn't believe the taste of Oliver's virgin hole as he continued to probe him, opening the boy up with every motion. Matt lapped up his juices, feeling Oliver desperately trying to relax in order to keep his hole as open as could be. Every flick of Matt's tongue sent a stream of pleasure throughout Oliver's body and straight to his cock that leaked so much precum that it puddled along the base. Those short, heavy breaths were music to Matt's ears as he worked over the boy's hole.

Knowing that Ollie could cum any minute, he pulled off, allowing the boy to catch his breath. Oliver pulled the boy up, kissing him deeply. Matt restrained himself, allowing Ollie to taste his sweet juices in his mouth, loving the new eroticism they shared. Oliver asked, "Why did you stop? I was about to cum!" There was an annoyance in Oliver's voice, masked only by the tender kisses that continued to attack Matt's lips.

Matt offered, "To let you to catch your breath. You taste even better than I could have imagined."

Oliver blushed bright red, slightly embarrassed at the act being put into words. But he didn't want it to stop there- he wanted everything and he couldn't have picked a better person to be with. He collected himself, making sure his voice was steady and secure, "Matty, I really want to take this further. You game?"

Taken aback by the offer, Matt took a few seconds before nodding, "Are- are you sure Ollie? I don't want to rush this."

Oliver locked lips with Matt, removing the concerned look on his face and forcing it into a smile. He replied, confidently, "Yes I'm sure. I want this, Matty. I want you."

Matt nodded, rolling them over so that Ollie was lying on top of him, "I want you too, Ollie."

Oliver kissed him deeply again, running his fingers against the wide smile that formed at the boy's mouth. Matt leaned back up against the headboard, offering, "It'll be easier if you're on top- you'll be in control."

Oliver reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. Reaching in, he pulled out one of the unopened bottles of lube he bought this afternoon. The left the condoms untouched knowing full well that he wanted Matt as close to him as possible. The two had never been with anyone else, and Oliver wanted to feel his lover as real and as raw as possible. Matt raised an eyebrow, stating, "I see you came prepared."

The boy flashed a devilish smile as he opened the bottle. Rubbing it against his puckering hole, he admitted, "I knew I wanted to have sex with you since that first kiss. It was just a matter of choosing the right moment."

Matt beamed as Ollie straddled his hips, digging his knees into the mattress at Matty's sides. Ollie lifted himself up, lining up his hole with the tip of Matt's leaking cock. Catching his view, Matt asked, "Are you ready?"

Oliver nodded as he slowly lowered himself onto Matt's cock. He could feel the pronounced tip of his cock pushing past his ring. Moaning out, he tried to relax, but Matty's cock continued to push against his muscle, opening him up even further. Slowly, he continued to push down, feeling more and more inches of Matt press inside him. He rested his palm on Matt's chest, balancing himself as he went down. Matty called out, "You- you okay dude?"

Oliver nodded, wincing at the initial pain, "Yeah I'm good. It's just... a lot to take." He leaned forward, letting more of Matt's length inside him. "Kiss me through the pain, Matty." Matt pulled at the boy's shoulders and pressed his lips against his, taking Ollie's mind off the hard piece of flesh that slowly filled his virgin hole.

After a few more seconds, he finally relaxed, feeling Matt's trimmed pubes brush against his cheeks. Matt's entire cock was inside him and Ollie clenched tightly, nearly making himself cum from that motion alone. Matt kissed at his boy's lips, overjoyed at how well he was taking his cock. He couldn't have pictured sex with Ollie being that good- much less Ollie being on the receiving end. Seeing him calm down, he nodded as Ollie worked his knees and pushed himself a few inches before slamming down. Ollie breathed in motions, releasing the pain with every exhale until only pleasure remained. He fucked himself deep with Matt's cock, rubbing the head up against his spot. Moaning out, Matt loved the sight as Ollie worked his length, leaving his cock oozing precum at the same time. He focused only on Oliver's deep brown eyes, knowing any slight distraction could send him to his peak too soon. Oliver slid his legs up, resting his ankles on Matt's thighs to give him more leverage. Pulling him in closer, Matt propped himself up and cradled Ollie's body in his arms. The boy had developed a thin film of sweat on his body as he rode his first cock, leaving Matt wanting nothing more than to lick every stretch of skin his tongue could reach.

Ollie moaned out, "This feels so fucking good, dude. Keep fucking me. Please."

Those words sent a jolt of adrenaline through Matt's spine as quickly picked up his pace, thrusting into Matt's open hole faster than he had before. Ollie egged him on, kissing at the boy's neck and moaning out so loud he was sure his parents could hear from four houses down. He dug his foot into the sheets, helping him fuck Oliver as deep as he could. But Matt knew that the tight grip on his cock would send him to his finish anytime soon.

Oliver had managed to keep his hands off his cock the entire time, knowing that even the slightest breeze could send him over the edge- and he wanted his first time to last as long as he could. But the sight of Matty, panting and piercing through his skin with those daggers of crystal blue eyes, was almost too much for him to handle. He grabbed at his throbbing meat that leaked precum all over Matt's abs, dripping down onto his bedsheets. Matt took notice, warning, "You're driving me crazy dude. Take that cock, Ollie."

A few more thrusts was all it took for Oliver to feel his balls tense. He was close and he wanted to ride out his release with Matt. He spoke out, pleading, "I'm so close, Matty! You feel too good. I'm almost there."

Matt took hold of the boy's lips, fiercely kissing him with so much passion, he could feel it radiating through his bones. He cradled the boy's face, pressing his forehead against his, instructing, "Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum for me."

Those words- that single word, was enough to send Ollie over the edge. He moaned out loudly and Matt could feel the warm breath on his as Ollie tilted his head back. He cried out, "I'm cumming!" Fuck, I'm cumming!" as streams of his thick cum blasted against Matt's abs. Matt reveled in the sight of Ollie's swollen head shooting out ropes of more cum than he had ever seen before. Ollie let go of his aching cock, still sensitive from the feeling of Matt pressed inside him. He kissed the boy, feeling his tip slide against the pools of cum that collected on Matt's abs.

Matt smiled hard, trying to catch his breath, "You're too amazing. That- that was incredible."

Oliver licked the boy's lips, "All you Matty, all you." Clenching his hole, he sent a shiver down Matt's body. Flicking his nipple, he continued, "Now it's your turn. I want you to cum in me."

The grip on his cock, along with Oliver's words got Matt dangerously close once more. He fucked into him, watching the boy's cock swing between his legs, dripping the remnants of his cumshot. He looked up to see encouraging eyes and a face glistening in sweat. Seconds later, Matt held his breath as he started to empty himself into Ollie. He moaned out, "Fuck Ollie, I'm cumming! Oh my God!"

Ollie could feel Matt's cock furiously blasting shot after shot of warm cum in his hole. Slowly, he could feel it filling him up so much that it started to leak out in a steady stream onto Matt's twitching thighs. Matt sank into the bed, jerking slightly as he rode out his cumshot to a close. Exhausted, he leaned back as Ollie followed, turning the both of them so they were lying on their sides with faces turned towards each other. Oliver clenched, feeling Matt's cock slip out of his hole, leaving a trail of cum seeping out. High off endorphins, Matt cradled the boy's face and kissed him soft but deep. He felt the cool air sweep across their sweat drenched bodies as he looked into Oliver's warm eyes. Oliver took notice too of the storm that had subsided in Matt's eyes, leaving only two puddles of bright blue.

Matt beamed, "I couldn't have pictured our first time being any better than this. You're just full of surprises aren't you?"

Oliver quickly replied, "I always keep something up my sleeve."

Matt kissed his boy again, stealing away some of his warmth. Ollie bit down on his lip, holding Matt in one arm as he looked over, "You called me baby. Right before I was going to cum, I heard it."

Matt fell stiff, pacing around his mind as if trying to find a reasonable explanation, "I-I wasn't sure if it's too soon for that. It just felt right."

Hugging tighter, Ollie replied, "I've never been a fan of pet names, but it felt right coming from you. That's what sent me over the edge."

Agreeing, Matt pulled Oliver over him. He felt the boys weight on his body, still drenched in sweat and giving off so much heat that he could feel a fire stirring between them. He emphasized, "I'm glad, baby." He licked at Oliver's neck, "Cause just about everything we do together feels right."

Oliver playfully bit down on Matt's chin, "Yeah?"

Nodding, Matt wrapped his legs around Oliver's lower back, pulling the boy into him. He confessed, "You know, when you told me I was spending the night, I thought I was the one getting fucked."

Oliver grinned, matching the boy's tone, "Well what kind of best friend slash boyfriend would I be if I didn't give you what you came here for?"

Matt raised an eyebrow, rubbing heels into the crease of Ollie's back. He slipped his tongue into the boy's mouth while reaching over to touch his cock that never went soft. Using only his fingers, Matt pushed the skin back slightly, feeling it still drenched in cum. He caught Ollie's eyes growing intense from his edging. He breathed out, filling the boy's mouth with his warm breath, hoping it would seep through the boy's skin. He moaned out, "Please fuck me, Ollie. I'm so horny for you."

Ollie bit down on his lip, loving the words coming out of his boyfriend's mouth. There was an urgency in them as if the five years of waiting had finally caught up to him and it was now or never. He pushed Matt's legs back, resting the boy's knees at his chest. He took mental pictures of Matty with his massive legs pulled back, pointing the toes of his big feet straight up towards the ceiling. Below that, nearly covered by his low hanging balls, was a beautiful puckering hole lightly brushed with soft brown hair. Matt rubbed his forefinger along the crease, feeling the boy's wet hole slightly seeping with Matt's natural juices. Matt moaned out, loving the boy's touch as he continued to wiggle his toes. Amazed, Ollie called out, "Fuck, you're so wet."

Ollie pressed his finger in, pushing past the boy's outer muscle. He felt Matt's hole open up to him, gripping tightly around his knuckle. Oliver bent slightly, flicking his finger inside Matt's hole, causing the boy to moan uncontrollably. Matt groaned, "Don't tease me, Ollie. I need it."

But Oliver didn't listen. Instead, he slipped another finger into the boy, pushing deeper until he couldn't anymore. There, Ollie rubbed his thumb against Matt's taint, feeling him clench his ass in the process. Matt lowered his leg a bit, unable to keep his composure as Oliver fingered him deep and long. Oliver knew he was torturing the boy, but he wanted him as hot and as horny as he could get him, before giving him the thing he wanted most. Without skipping a beat, Ollie leaned over and took Matt's toes in his mouth. He sucked hard, not losing the rhythm his fingers had fallen into.

By now, Matt was reduced to nothing but delicious moans and streams of sweat. Struggling to form words, he watched as Ollie ran his tongue along the sole of his foot before kissing his ankle gently. In between breaths, Matt managed, "Goddamn, Morrison- you're killing me here. Please just fuck me already!"

Ollie smiled wide, pleased with the results of his teasing. He leaned back slightly, gripping his fully hard cock in his hand. He replied, "Only cause you asked so nicely."

He flicked the head of his cock along Matt's crack, restraining himself from slipping in too quickly. It wasn't until he looked over to see the boy nodding, that he eventually pushed inside. Slowly, he could feel his sensitive tip brush past Matt's bare flesh. The boy was wet, letting Ollie slip into his tight, virgin hole with little difficulty. Meanwhile Matt had started exhaling hard, as Oliver filled him up. He may have been longer, but Ollie's cock was definitely thicker. Slowly, Ollie pushed himself in, pressing up against the insides of Matt's hole until he could feel the boy's soft cheeks brush against his balls.

Oliver stopped for a few seconds, allowing Matt's hole to get used to his size. He could feel it constrict against his cock, nearly milking the boy whose cock had never felt such tight pressure. He breathed, knowing that Matt's grip could send him cumming at any moment. But the look on the boy's face with his mouth gaping open and eyes fixed on his body was a sight he wanted to last for a while. Matt's whimpering made Ollie's cock even harder as he slowly started to fuck him in deep, long strokes. When Ollie would push in, Matt's breathing grew heavy, feeling that fat head brush against his spot. The juices of Matt's hole left just enough friction that every gentle motion over the boy's prostate sent Matt over the edge. He reached up, grabbing Ollie by the jaw and pulling him in, trying to control his breathing. Oliver slipped his tongue into Matt's mouth, filling it with his spit after minutes of prolonged moans and heavy breathing. Matt wrapped his tongue around Ollie's, holding onto it like an anchor as the boy pounded him fast.