Back To Your Nap Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, dumbfounded and helpless. I couldn't or wouldn't believe what was happening. Before my indecision foreclosed another opportunity, Wardo reached down, took my right wrist again, and moved my hand back to his dick.

As I gripped him again, he slowly moved my hand on his dick. I was high as a kite. I felt like I had just done a line.

When he let go of my wrist, I continued stroking him. As his breathing slowly picked up, so did my pace.

I moved my head toward his arm pit and sniffed. Between his smell and the feel of his dick filling my hand, I almost came. As his breathing deepened and became more ragged, I gripped tighter and jerked him harder. Soon, he was bucking his hips in rhythm with my hand.

I leaned over and took his nipple into my mouth, licking and sucking as hard as I could. His moan told me he felt it this time. As I sucked his nipple and jerked his dick, I felt his body tense. He was getting close. I sucked and jerked harder. He exhaled loudly and moaned as cum moved through his dick and shot out in arcs on his chest and stomach. As I kept sucking and jerking, I came in my boxers without touching myself. Wardo stayed hard in my hand. I kept jerking, and he came a second time. Spent once, his second load ran down his dick onto my hand. He grabbed my right wrist with his left hand, which told me it was time to stop. I let go of his dick and abandoned his nipple, moving my right hand to my mouth so I could eat his cum. It tasted better than I dreamed it would, and I ate every drop I could. As I did, he used the sheet to clean his chest and stomach. This disappointed me, as I had hoped to lick the cum off him. Once cleaned, he tossed the sheet away and closed his eyes. Before long, he was back asleep, not having uttered a word.

I tried to sleep but could not. I had jerked my nap buddy's dick, devoured his nipple, and eaten his cum. I was floating as I relived it over and over in my mind.

Part Three

I fell asleep at some point. When I awoke, the sun was streaming into our room, I was on my right side, Wardo was pressed up against my back, and his left hand was hooked under my chest. I had started lifting weights after high school, so he was holding onto more than loose skin.

His dick was hard and pressed against my ass. He was still naked, having neglected to replace his boxers after I jerked him the night before. I was still wearing my boxers, the front of which was now crusty from my spontaneous orgasm.

Without saying a word, Wardo pressed his body hard into mine, driving his dick into my ass cheeks as hard as he could. The force of the press moved me onto my stomach. He was quickly on my back. He raised up, grabbed my boxers by the band, and tugged them down to my knees. He then moved back up, pressing his hard dick into my bare crack. He was trying to fuck me. Actually, he was trying to dry fuck me. I had been fucked before, but there was no way I could take him dry, even if I wanted to.

He realized the same thing. He moved off me, grabbed something off the sink, and hopped back on the bed. He squirted something in my ass crack (I later found out it was hair conditioner) and then used his dick to smear it around. He started to push into me again. He should have loosened me, but I'm sure he didn't know that, and I didn't tell him.

I wanted so much to open up for him. But, I had not been fucked for awhile, and I was having trouble. Wardo's size made taking him a challenge.

I didn't want him to stop trying, and he didn't. I took a deep breath, he pressed in, and I gave enough that the head of his dick slipped inside me. He pushed again, and I started to yield to him. My body was immediately covered in a cool, soft sweat. As he pushed more of himself in, I may have whimpered. I am too proud to say I did, and too honest to say I didn't.

Eddie was needy and not to be deterred. He pushed in deeper and deeper until I could feel his pubic hair against my ass. My ass was on fire, and it felt like his dick was in my chest.

I asked him to hold still while I relaxed. I took deep breaths. While I did, Eddie laid flat on my back, intertwined his hands in mine, and lowered his head to mine. "I really want this," he whispered in my ear.

I turned my face to his. "Go as slow as you can," I said.

Eddie slowly pulled out and pushed all the way back in. My chest seemed full again. But, I was also thrilled.

He did not go slow. He quickened his pace and started pushing into me harder and faster. I was helpless against him. Even if I had wanted him to stop, I could not have forced him to.

I did not want him to stop. One of my lifetime fantasies was coming true. I had spilled most of my teen seed in my own hand imagining what was happening at this moment, in this Parisian hotel room, in the bright light of a beautiful morning. But for the physical sensations overwhelming me, it would have been difficult to convince me that I was not dreaming.

Wardo started breathing faster and harder, panting in rhythm with his strokes. As he continued to pound into me, a pleasurable sensation emerged. His dick was sliding against what I would later discover was my prostate. I relaxed, turning my head toward his face so I could catch his breath.

The moment was too much for me. His smell, his sweat, and the feeling of his dick filling me overwhelmed me. I came again without touching myself, grunting as I did.

Wardo whispered "oh, God" as his body stiffened and he buried his load deep inside me. He pushed into me as far as he could and pulled my body against him as tightly as he could. We were both covered in sweat, my stomach was covered in my own cum, and my ass was full of his.

His breathing slowed, and he relaxed on top of me, still covering me with his sweat and his breath. Neither of us moved or spoke. His dick went limp, and he slipped out of me. Then, he moved off me and the bed, wrapped himself in a towel, and headed out the door and down the hall to the bathroom.

While he showered, I tried to decompress and figure out the last eight hours. I was worried a friendship had come undone, yet I could not stop smiling. I was elated. Again, I felt like I had just done a line.

When Wardo got back to the room, I was still sprawled on the bed, my boxers still halfway down my legs. Without saying a word or even looking in my direction, he packed his backpack, and headed toward the door. "Great trip," he said as he left for the airport.

With him gone, I showered, packed my own backpack, and headed to the train station. I needed to get to Madrid in time to meet my girlfriend, Caroline.

Part Four

Wardo and I did not speak of Paris for the next ten years. But, we remained best friends. While he coached me to stop acting twice my age, I coached him to stop being the youngest child, always waiting or everyone else to take care of him.

Six weeks before Wardo's wedding, I organized a bachelor's party for him in Vegas, as best men do. On Saturday, we went on a pub crawl. Wardo and I were the last two standing. We decided to have a final final in the hotel bar.

Over scotch, I finally raised Paris. "Other than me, have you ever been with another guy?"

"No. Just you. Just that once. Just that night."

"Twice. Night and morning."

Wardo blushed and added quietly, "Right. Twice. Night and morning."

We sat quietly and sipped our scotch. I looked directly at him. He returned my look. It was as intimate as a look can be.

"I never expected that," I said. "I had fantasized about it since I was old enough to realize sex was a thing, but I never expected that fantasy to come true."

"Me, either. I did not even know you were gay. When you touched my dick, something just came over me. When you finished jerking me off, I expected to feel shitty and dirty. I didn't. I felt happy, and I slept so soundly and so peacefully and so . . . joyfully. The next morning, I had no idea what I was doing. I woke up wrapped around you, and desire just took over. It just seemed like I was supposed to do what I did. It seemed natural. And, then I went back to my life, you went back to yours, and here we are. It's been ten years, and we have pretended for ten years it never happened."

"I never pretended. It was the best eight hours of my life. I have reveled in it."

"I'm not gay."

"I know."

"But, I do love you."

"I love you, too. So, so much."

"Your friendship has meant the world to me," he said. "I am closer to you than anyone else, and I love you more than anyone else."

"Your friendship has meant the world to me. I took a lot of pride from the fact you were my best friend growing up. You were Eddie Estes, and you were my best friend. I had to be someone or something, or you would have had better sense."

The conversation ended. We drank another scotch and headed back to the hotel. It was past two. We were both drunk, and we both needed to get some sleep.

When we got back to our suite, Wardo went directly to his room without saying goodnight. I was surprised and disappointed until he returned in his boxers with a bottle of vodka.

Wardo's body looked as it had ten years before. He had a small mat of hair in the middle of chest, small nipples, and a delicious path from his navel into his boxers. He was still lean and muscled. He had not let himself go.

"Let's have a final 'final final'," Wardo said, dropping ice into two tumblers and adding vodka.

"Let me change first," I said as I headed to my room. I stepped out of my jeans, pulled my sweater over my head, and pulled a pair of gym shorts on. I had transformed my body in the last ten years. As many gay men do, I had spent a lot of time lifting weights and otherwise "honing the temple."

When I returned to the common area, Wardo was seated on the coach, with a tumbler in one hand and the other resting on his crotch. I picked my tumbler off the table and sat down next to him, pressing my leg to his as I used to do in the backseat of his parents' Buick. He did not pull his leg away. Instead, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. It seemed like the most natural thing when he leaned over and lowered his mouth to mine. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and he pushed his into mine. There was no urgency in the kiss, just intimacy. It robbed me of my breath.

When he finally pulled away, he smiled at me. "I have wondered for ten years what it would feel like to kiss you."

"Well?"

"It's definitely different than kissing a woman. Firmer. More powerful. Aggressive."

"Women are mushier."

"That they are."

We finished our drinks in silence, still leg to leg on the couch. The atmosphere was charged, fraught with possibility, at least for me. Neither of us spoke. Neither of us moved.

Wardo finally broke the silence.

"I have also wondered what it would be like for you to blow me."

My dick twitched. I was pretty sure his statement meant he wanted me to satisfy that wonder.

I took the bait. "I have blown a few straight guys, and they all agreed getting blown by a guy was way better than getting blown by a girl. They said most girls do not like giving blow jobs, so they do not try very hard to do it well. I like doing it. I try hard to do it well. And, I do."

"Jenny hardly ever blows me," he said. "When she does, it's not very good. And, I have never come in her mouth. She says it's disgusting."

"It's definitely not."

"You want to show me?" he asked.

Of course I did. I answered him with actions, not words. I reached between his legs and took hold of his dick. He immediately stood up, stepped out of his boxers, and stepped in front of me. Sitting, I took his dick into my mouth and his ass in my hands. I opened my throat and swallowed him until my nose was buried in his musky bush. As he inhaled sharply, his hands went to my head, and he started to fuck my mouth. As he sped up, his legs started to shake.

"Hold on a second," he said. "I think I need to sit down for this." He lowered himself to the floor, putting his hands behind his back as a brace. I kneeled in front of him and lowered myself to his throbbing dick.

As I used my left hand to extend my mouth and suck his dick, I moved my right hand to his balls and gripped them. Then, I moved it past his taint and toward his asshole.

His "don't do that" stopped me. I moved my right hand back to his balls as I accelerated my pace with my mouth and my left hand. He started to pant and buck back against my mouth. When I felt his balls start to clench, I backed off. I suspected this was the only time I was going to have his dick in my mouth, and I was going to savor it. I edged him.

When I thought it was safe, I started circling the head of his dick with my tongue. Then, I licked the shaft.

"I need to come," he urged.

I pulled my mouth off his dick. "You need to be patient."

I returned to my work. I worked his dick like I had never worked another. He was leaking a lot of precum, and I drank it all.

His dick twitched. His balls clenched. I felt bad for teasing him, so I started sucking him in earnest. My mouth and hand worked in perfect unison. He bucked his hips. When I felt his balls clench again, I removed my hand and swallowed the length of his dick. I felt the first blast of Wardo's load smash into the back of my throat. As I sucked him harder, Wardo shot over and over into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kept sucking until Wardo could not take it anymore and grabbed my head with both hands.

He flopped back flat on the floor. "Jesus Christ, that was unbelievable. I think that is the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I could feel it in my feet."

I sat up and looked into his face. "So, better than Jenny?"

"Miles. Thank you."

"Thank you."

"For what? I'm the one who just got a great blow job."

"For fulfilling another fantasy I've had since I first realized sex was a thing."

"You fantasized about sucking my dick?"

"I did."

"Seems like an odd fantasy."

"It's not. I like sucking dick. A lot."

"It seems like an odd thing to like."

"It's not."

After a few moments of staring into each other's faces, Wardo broke the silence by pulling me toward him, and planting his mouth on mine. I am sure he tasted himself on my tongue, as the kiss was just as deep and long as the one we had shared earlier. When we broke, he said "We better get to bed. We have another long day ahead of us tomorrow."

I got up and walked toward my room. To my surprise, Wardo followed and climbed into bed beside me. As always, he fell asleep on his back with his arms behind his head. I fell asleep right next to him, just as I had in Mrs. Joyce's kindergarten class thirty or so years before. When I woke up, I was on my right side, and he was wrapped around me, clutching my chest, just like that morning in Paris ten years before. I pulled his hand to my mouth and kissed it. He responded by kissing the back of my neck.

Part Five

The room was bright, the sun bouncing off the water and into it. I rolled over to face Wardo, my anxiety about what had happened the night before quelled by the kiss to the back of my neck. I said good morning and moved my lips to his, testing whether sobriety would influence his response. Wardo kissed me back, briefly. I moved my lips back to his, and pushed my tongue into his mouth. He pulled back a little, but then slowly opened his mouth to mine. As we kissed, I moved my hand to his ass and pulled his hard dick to mine. Releasing his ass, I grabbed them, his dick on top of mine, and started slowly stroking them together. Wardo broke the kiss.

"I'm not sure about this," he said.

"I am," I insisted, kissing him again. His response confirmed, at least to me, that his diffidence was feigned. I opened my eyes to find him staring at me. I stared back at him as I continued to work our dicks together. Our noses were touching, and our breath was mixed.

"I want you to fuck me again," I said.

The stroking had had the desired effect, breaking down whatever resistance might otherwise have been. Once you start a straight guy toward an orgasm, it's hard for them to back down.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I didn't enjoy the last time as much as I could have."

Wardo tried to move me onto my back.

"Not like that . . . . like this," I said as I moved him onto his back and hovered over him, bringing our dicks together again. I braced myself with my arms and lowered my lips to Wardo's. I kissed him as deeply as I could. Our tongues danced. I hoped Wardo would resume the stroking I had started, but he did not. He still had never touched my dick.

I moved to his neck. I smelled his armpit. I sucked his nipple. I licked his chest and his side. I tongued his navel. I covered his dick with my mouth. I had intended only to soak his dick so I could sit on it, but the thrill of again having Wardo in my mouth was too much. I flicked at his head and then swallowed him until my face was in his sweaty bush. I slowly worked his dick with my throat. I could tell from the twitching that he was enjoying being deep throated. I worked him until he panted "I'm getting close." I did not want him to come yet, so I pulled off and moved my mouth to where his groin met his thigh. He adjusted his hips and spread his legs wider. I pressed the issue, pushing his legs up, exposing his taint to my tongue. Cognizant of his reluctance from the night before, I decided not to give him a choice. I pushed his legs up a little farther and moved my tongue quickly to his asshole.

He tensed. "Hold on."

I ignored him, pushing his legs up a little farther and licking as deeply as I could. He remained tense, so I pulled back and whispered, "Just relax and enjoy this."

"I'm not sure I want you to do that."

"You do," I said as I resumed the rim job. After a bit, I suspected from the squirming that Wardo, in fact, wanted me to continue. The fact he grabbed his legs and pulled them to his chest confirmed my suspicion.

I loved eating ass, and I let him know it, both with my enthusiasm and my skill. I went at him as hard as I could. As he relaxed, I pushed my tongue into him. He moaned from his chest. I decided to go for the kill, bringing my hand to his hole and pressing a finger into him to the first knuckle. He was too far gone to stop me, so I pressed the rest of the way in as I moved my mouth back to his dick. As I swirled a finger in his ass, I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick again. As I felt his balls clench, I pushed a second finger into his ass. As I did, he bucked and filled my mouth with a load of thick cum. I eagerly swallowed it and then took him as deep into my gullet as I could. His dick twitched. He let go of his legs, arched his back, threw his head back, and grunted. I worked my fingers in his ass as I continued to work every drop I could out of his twitching dick. I was not going to stop until he could not take any more. He finally signaled he was there by pulling me off him.

I looked up at him, my fingers still in his ass. Sweat was pooled on his stomach, his eyes were closed, and his eyebrows were arched. As I pulled my fingers out of his ass, he went limp. I licked sweat off his stomach and his chest. As he exhaled, I grabbed his legs under my arms and moved my dick to his ass. He opened his eyes wide, but he did not say anything. I stared into his eyes as I tried to enter him. When he opened his mouth, I pressed mine to his so he could not to tell me to "stop."

When I pulled my mouth off of his, I whispered, "Guide me in."

He touched my dick for the first time, using his right hand to direct me to his opening. I pressed my way in as slowly as I could. It took work, but I got all the way in and then held perfectly still. Wardo had winced a few times, but had not uttered a word of resistance. When I thought he was ready, I slowed pulled out. He moved his hands to my hips so he could control the rhythm. I let him dictate the pace as I slid back and forth. Overwhelmed by the events, I was not going to last long. I lowered my mouth to his as I felt my orgasm build in my balls. I sucked Wardo's tongue hard into my mouth as I erupted in his ass. I almost passed out from the pleasure of the orgasm. I broke out into a crisp sweat as I filled him. I kept sucking his tongue until I went limp, letting lose of his legs, slipping out of him, and collapsing onto his chest.