Back To Your Nap Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That there'd be a lot of touching. I've never been touched so much. And, that there's be a lot of sex. We've had more sex this weekend than Jenny and I have had this year. Is it always like this?"

"I've only had two relationships," I said. "In both, the sex trailed off a little. And, I mean only a little. There was still a lot of it. There's no one to say no. I assume I've been told no, but I don't remember it."

"I'm not going to tell you no."

"So, I can fuck you?" I asked.

"You can."

I did. Slowly, on his back, so I could stare into his eyes while I gave myself to him. He jacked himself as I fucked him. We came at the same time. I licked his cum off his chest and stomach when I was finished. I continued down his body, licking his hip bone, his thighs, his calves, and his feet. I sucked his toes. He cringed as I did.

"My feet are really ticklish."

He should not have shared that. I chewed on the ball of his foot. He tried to pull his foot away, but I wouldn't let him.

We spent the day in bed. Around noon, I went to the kitchen and returned with syrup. I drizzled it all over Wardo and then licked him clean. Around four, he swallowed my cum for the first time, using a finger of syrup to dilute the taste. Around five, he decided he needed to get on the road.

"I don't want to leave," he said.

"I don't want you to leave."

"Can I come back next weekend?"

"Sure. But, isn't Jenny going to pissed?"

"I'll take care of Jenny," he said, emotionlessly.

*****

We talked every night that week, usually long into the night. Neither of us broached the subject of what we were doing and where we were headed, but I expected it to come up over the weekend.

It did, but not immediately. I greeted Eddie at the door and kissed him. "Let's go to bed," he said, as soon as he could break the kiss. We did, and Eddie fucked me greedily as soon as we were naked. When he finished, he stayed on top of me, kissing my mouth and nose.

"I'm going to cancel the wedding."

"Why?" I asked.

"You . . . . This . . . . Us."

"Eddie, you need to think about this. You're not gay."

"I'm not sure how you can say that so certainly. We're doing a lot of gay stuff together, Jeffrey. And I like it. A lot. Maybe that's why I've avoided marriage for so long."

"Or, maybe you're just taking a final walk on the wild side, in the safety of an old friend, before you get married and settle down"

"Look," he said. "You're my best friend. Ever. And, now, my lover. It's the best of everything. I've never felt the way I felt last weekend and this week. Something's flipped for me. I missed you so much. You're all I thought about all week. I didn't want to see Jenny. I definitely didn't want to fuck her. I can't marry her. It wouldn't be fair to her. It would be an awful thing to do to her, actually."

"Eddie, are you sure this isn't just a phase?"

"Come on, Jeffrey. We've been best friends for thirty years. Did Vegas feel like a phase to you? Did last weekend feel like a phase to you?"

"No."

"Well, it doesn't feel like a phase to me, either. It feels like forever. And, I'm ready for forever to start right now."

I walked to him, took his hands in mine, and kissed him. We stood in the middle of the room, making out, thirty years of love pouring out and into each other.

We spent the weekend in bed. We sexed a lot. Wardo told me he liked it best when I straddled his chest and jacked off. He liked the view from below me as I came.

When we weren't sexing, we plotted a future together. For awhile, we'd have to commute back and forth. As soon as we could, we were going to settle on a city and start a life together.

After breakfast on Sunday, we laid face to face on the sofa, kissing.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I wish you had told me in high school. Or that I wouldn't have gotten freaked out after Paris. We've lost a lot of time."

"Life works out," I philosophized. "We may not have been ready for this then. We might've fucked it up and missed it."

"Maybe. But, I doubt it. Best friends since kindergarten seems like a pretty solid foundation on which to build a life together."

"It does," I agreed, kissing his mouth and then his nose and then his forehead.

"Do you think we'll run out of things to talk about?" he asked.

"I doubt it. If we haven't already, I doubt we ever will."

*****

Eddie and I have been best friends for forty years and lovers the last ten. We settled easily and quickly into us. I expected Eddie to have doubts or to want to experiment with others, if in fact he was gay. He didn't.

I'm still not sure he's gay. I know he's in love with me. Deeply and madly so.

But, he doesn't seem interested at all in other men. He turns his head to follow her when a beautiful woman walks by, but not when a beautiful man does. I'm the opposite.

He doesn't gawk at the hot men at the gym. I do.

Our sex life is great. It is frequent and passionate. I get lost in it. It makes me young again.

Our relationship is better. I'm a "physical touch" guy, and Eddie lets my hands wander over him whenever. I touch him more than he touches me, which is fine. He's not a "physical touch" guy. He's a "quality time" guy, so he's happiest when we're hanging out.

We settled in Denver, mostly for the sunshine, the golf, and the skiing. We are both doing well, and we live in the city, right on Washington Park. We have a great old house and two awesome retrievers, both golden. We call them Uno and Dos.

We belong to Cherry Hills. Every time we drive in, we sing Neil Diamond's "Cherry Cherry" and laugh. We laugh a lot. We have more fun than any couple we know. We do almost everything together, and we have yet to grow tired of each other. It's like we were when we were little boys.

Wardo's family did not take the cancellation of the wedding well. They loved Jenny, and he couldn't tell them why he had decided he couldn't marry her. For all they know, we are just roommates, lifelong friends who settled in the same city and are still looking for the right women to marry.

My mother took our coupling way better than I expected. Whether she'd admit it or not, she knew it was coming. "You've always been in love with each other," she observed. "Even when you were little boys. You were soul mates from the first day of kindergarten."

As we look back, we agree with her. We've loved each other since that first nap that first day of school. We owe that love to Mrs. Joyce, who first paired us up. And, that love has been an excellent foundation on which to build our life together.