Back Together

Story Info
Son finally gets Mom where she belongs: in his bed.
2.7k words
4.17
624.9k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momson
Momson
48 Followers

As I watched my mother and Ralph standing in front of the priest conducting the ceremony, I fought to control my anger. My mother was finally marrying the bastard. For the past couple years Ralph had been dating Mom, he's done everything in the world to impress me. He has bought me gifts, tickets to baseball games, and is always making conversations with me to get on my good side. My mama didn't raise no fool, so of course I've taken his handouts. Nonetheless, I still loathe him for coming between my mother and me. During the wedding party, I sat alone drinking a gin and tonic, watching my mother and Ralph as they slow danced. Feeling my jealously threatening to overcome me, I couldn't take it anymore, so I rushed out of the hall. When I got home I a couple more gin and tonics and went straight to bed.

I didn't see mommy for another week, because the next morning before I awoke they took of for their honeymoon in Hawaii. The thought of her making love to Ralph in Hawaii made me want to vomit. I was in bed when they returned from Hawaii, and though I was awake, I didn't want to talk to her. I was still angry. "Damien, we're back." She opened my door and looked in but I remained still, eyes closed. "Honey, are you asleep?" Her sexy voice was so soothing, I had to suppress my urge to jump from the bed and run into her loving arms.

During the night, I kept tossing and turning, all the time thinking about Mom and Ralph in their room down the hall. I got up to pee and, as I passed their bedroom door, I could hear their bed squeaking and my mother groaning. "Not so loud," Ralph said, "you might wake up Damien." I thought about rushing into their bedroom and throwing Ralph and his belongings out into the street so I could have my mother to myself again. I wanted so much to break back the way things used to be before he came between us. I went to the bathroom and took a leak.

I rifled through the dirty clothes hamper and grabbed a pair of mom's dirty panties with a dried cum stain at the crotch and went back to bed. I dipped my fingers in into my container of vaseline and rubbed in between my palms until it was nice and warm. With the crotch of Mom's cum-stained panties at my nose, I began to massage my dick, fantasizing that it was my mother's warm, succulent lips around my cock. I shot three hefty loads of sperm into her panties and went back to sleep like a baby.

During breakfast that morning, I hardly said a word. Ralph rambled on about what a great time they had in Hawaii and how he was sorry the honeymoon was over, and on and on, half of which I don't even remember. I was too busy sitting in front of Mom, fantasizing about us together. Ralph left the table and I felt my mother's foot nudging mine. She winked at me and smiled, her pearly whites glistening beautifully. I couldn't believe she had to nerve to be teasing me. And if front of her husband. I got up and stormed to my room.

They both left for work and I went to the bathroom and grabbed the most recently worn pair of Mommy's panties. The crotch was still a little moist. I went back to bed and sniffed to my heart's content as I jacked off. Later that night, I had the most erotic dream. In this dream, my mother and I were fucking fervently. Still sleeping, I felt a funny sensation in my groin as if someone's head was at my crotch. I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp, and lo and behold, there she was, my beautiful mother, her soft, wet lips wrapped around my cock. She smiled from between my legs, "Morning

son." I touched her face to make sure I was not still dreaming. That familiar touch of her beautiful soft face was hard core evidence. This was the real deal alright.

"Oh, God, Mom. You don't know how much I've missed fucking you, I said as I caressed her face. "But I do. And I missed it too," she said, then ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft. "Where's Ralph, anyway?" I asked. "He went for his morning jog. He won't be back for another hour." I looked at the clock and saw it was five a.m. "Why did you have to marry that bastard? I'm mad at you."

Then my mother gave me the news. "Don't worry, Honey. I will always be here from you. You can have me whenever you want me. As long as he's not around." She resumed sucking my cock. "God, this feels so good," I said, running my fingers through her hair. She tickled my balls with her nails and swallowed by dick until her nose was snug against my pubic hair. She inhaled deeply, relishing my musky odor. Then she began bobbing her head up and down. She started fisting the base of my shaft, her mouth still sucking like a vacuum, determined to extract my semen. "I don't wanna come in your mouth, Mom," I said gasping, "I wanna fuck you first."

"I want to drink your sperm for breakfast, Damien," she said. "You can drink me later. But right now I need to fuck you. It's been too long."

She looked at me and nodded. She smiled slyly and said, "Just let me know when you're about to come. We can't afford to let you come inside my pussy without a condom. The last thing we want is for you to get me pregnant." I stared into her hypnotic green eyes. "I'll let you know when I'm about to come, Mom." We shuffled around so she could lie on her back and she opened her legs for me. I looked down at the pussy that had pissed me out twenty years ago; I dipped my nose in it and sniffed it repeatedly. Her smell was making me giddy, sending my senses careening.

I stuck out my tongue and touched her labia and immediately recognized that familiar salty and tangy taste of my mother's delicious cunt. I ran my tongue up and down along her slit and was happy that she started getting nice and wet for me. She squirmed around, then held my shoulder and was trying to pull me up. I continued licking mommy's hairy pussy, relishing her lovely juicy taste. I inhaled deeply and her heavenly aroma hit my brain and sent a wonderful, pleasurable feeling in my groin. My balls were getting tighter and I knew that soon I had to release them. But for now I was going to make sure my mother had a wonderful morning to jump start her day.

Mommy reached down and touched my chin and was easing me up towards her face. On my way up her heavenly body, I kissed and lick her stomach and breast, absorbing every beautiful inch of my mother's precious body. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked gently, imagining what her milk would taste like if she was lactating right now. She kept grinding her crotch against my thigh and I realized that my mother didn't need any more foreplay. Her pussy was soaking wet!

I kissed her juicy lips and, as my cock came up to her cunt, she wrapped her legs around me. I touched my tongue to her nose so she could smell her sweet pussy on it. She captured my tongue with her mouth and sucked on it, all the while gyrating her pelvis, trying to capture my dick as well. Finally, she reached down and grabbed my cock. Then my mother put my cock between the lips of her cunt and wickedly started into my eyes as she flung her hips upwards, causing my shaft to spear into her.

My tongue was swirling around in her mouth by now and I decided it was time I went to work. I began pumping steadily into her cunt and Mommy immediately found her rhythm, fucking back wonderfully, energetically.

We had began fucking ever since Dad walked out on us three years ago and now Ralph was threatening to come between my mother and me. Damned if I was gonna let him! I broke the kiss. "You belong to me, Mom. You are my woman. Because of that asshole, Ralph, I haven't bee able to fuck you in months. There's no way I'm gonna let Ralph spoil what we have." She just kept looking into my eyes, not a word of response. I gave her my tongue again and she willingly sucked on it. I continued to pump my cock into my mother's warm, wet pussy. Sweat was running down my face onto hers. She took her mouth away from mine. "How does it feel to have the real thing again instead of my panties," she asked. "It feels like paradise," I said, and to reinforce my point, I rammed my dick all the way into her cunt until I could feel her cervix.

"Hmmmmm, that feels so good. I know you're jealous of Ralph, Son, but you shouldn't be. I just married him because he has money. He will take care of us, but you will always be my number one man." I slid my hands under Mom's big sexy ass cheeks and pulled up her groin closer into mine so were glued together at our moist pelvises, our pubic hairs a tangled, sticky, delicious mess. We continued fucking with an intense rhythm, the result of three years of practice together. She began to breathe harder as I started pounding a little faster. "Huh. Huh. Huh. Huh," she groaned each time I plowed into her cunt.

I paused for a moment. "You don't know how much you mean to me, Mom. I couldn't even think about living without you."

"Good," she said, "I couldn't live without you either." Then she rotated her ass and I rotated mine, and we began fucking in a circular motion, our crotches grinding together, our connected pubic hairs tangling in heat. Our sweaty bodies were stuck together as the friction of our intense fucking created a raw, animalistic heat, filling the air with an aromatic sex smell that I inhaled deeply into my wide-open nostrils; this scent was driving me wild. I picked up the pace and started to nail my mother with more power and vigor. The bed began to shake harder. A framed photo of Mom, Ralph, and myself fell from the night table beside the bed. A second photo, this one with just my mother and me, remained standing firm. How appropriate. After tonight Ralph was going to be out of the picture.

"I forgot how much energy you had," she said, her face serious, as she bit her lower lip. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I knew my mother was on the verge of coming. I cupped the back of her head with my palms and went into overdrive and was pounding into her cunt harder and faster. I pounded and pounded and pounded, nailing her to the bed, reaming out her delicate cunt, ramming into her, hoping to obliterate all memories of Ralph's previous lame lovemaking from her head. Her body began to stiffen. She was hugging me and squeezing me tightly.

Her body began to shake, to spasm. She started to writhe and wriggle like a freshly caught fish fluttering around on the ground. But I just kept fucking and fucking my mother, knowing she was coming, but wanting her to have the most memorable orgasm in her life. Mom wriggled and gyrated until she finally quieted down. I was still pumping my dick into her cunt until I gradually slowed to a halt. "Can Ralph fuck you like this, Mom?" She was silent. "Are you okay, Mom?" Did you hear me?" She calmed down and let out a deep sigh. Then she smiled. "I heard you. Ralph is not half as good as you, Son," she said, and then gave me a juicy, wet kiss on my lips. I was feeling on top of the world with pride. My dick was still bone-hard inside my mother's pussy.

"Mom, can I come in you?" She paused before finally saying, "I don't know, Damien, supposing you get me pregnant?" My response was quick. "I can handle it. We'll just pretend it's Ralph's baby but you and I will know it's ours." My mother thought for a second then said, "Okay, you've convinced me," then she begain rotating her pelvis. I began moving my dick in her again. I pushed all the way in, then pulled out. In. Out. In. Out.

Leaving only the knob of my dick at the entrance of her cunt, I held still. My mother's face became flushed. She sank her heels into my ass, trying to plunge me back home. I did not move. "What are you doing? Stop holding out on my, Damien, you're killing me." I started into her eyes. "I want you to beg for it. I want you to beg for my dick, Mommy. Beg me to fuck you." She lost all control. "Please, Son, give mommy your dick. Come on, don't do this to me. Don't keep mommy waiting. I want you to keep fucking me." I was having fun. "Say pretty please." She was squirming under me, doing all she could to suck my dick back into her pussy, but I was strong enough to hold her at bay. "I love you so much I feel like I could die, Mom" Like a wild animal in heat, my mother's pelvis was way off the bed, lifting my body as she tried to resume our super fuck.

"Pretty please, Damien." I immediately resumed driving into her delectable cunt. By now my balls were tight beyond description. I lifted her feet and one on each of my shoulders. I kissed her lips and felt her tongue snaking into my mouth. Our groins were slapping against each other. "I'm almost there, Mom. Are you ready?" Her eyes glazed over as she nodded anxiously. "Here it comes, Mom. Ahhhhhhhh. Oh, Mommy, oh, mommy." Two loads of sperm rapidly shot from my cock into her cunt. It was a gusher. "Mom, oh, God, I love you more than everything in this world," I was pouring out my heart to my mother as my balls were pouring out my seed into her lovely belly. Four more loads of my viscous semen squired from my throbbing cock into my mother's womb. My dick stopped jumping and I collapsed on top of her and took a couple deep breaths.

Then I slowly pulled out my cock from her warm, swampy pussy and as I did I heard the sound of a little "plop." I moved my pelvis up her body and straddled her chest so my dick rested at her mouth. She tongued the drop of semen still on the tip, then opened her mouth and swallowed my dick. She deligently sucked our juices off my dick, then I collapsed on her again. I was in heaven. Back in the arms of the woman of my dream. I kissed her and smiled. "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, son." We looked at the clock and it was exactly six a.m. We heard the door opening downstairs. She jumped from my bed and hurried our of my room.

"Baby, I'm back," Ralph yelled from downstairs. I grabbed the air freshener and was busy spraying it around the room. "She's in the bathroom, Ralph," I shouted. "You're up kinda early, Damien."

"I'm about to go back to bed as we speak," I said, locking my door. I noticed mom's panties on the floor and picked them up. I rubbed them all over my face and went back to bed, feeling on top of the world. My darling mother and I were finally back together again.

Momson
Momson
48 Followers