Back Together with His Ex-Wife 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

"Mmmmmm, Peterrrrrr," she sighed as her whole body shivered. "I'm going to cum, lover. Don't stop now ... Please ... squeeze my tits ... lick my nipples, baby ... That's it ... Harder, suck it harder ... Pull on the nipple with you teeth, baby. Now ... Babbbyyyy ... Nowww ... Squeeze my tits ... Pull on the nipples ... I'mmmm cummmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg ... ohhhhhh ... godddddd ... I'm cummmmiiinnnnggggg soooooo hard," she screamed.

As he sucked her nipple, he felt her nylon-clad legs spread and pull him closer until his cock nestled between her enflamed pussy lips. Instinctively, her hips tilted upwards trying to pull him into her as she frantically twisted and swayed until she suddenly stopped and collapsed, beneath him.

Anna languished in a post-orgasmic state and made no attempt to stop him from playing with her nipples. Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him against her.

As he continued to play with her nipple, he heard her make soft, little sounds like the content purr of a cat coming from her. Recognizing those sounds, he began to pull and nip at her bloated nipple as he massaged and kneaded the soft flesh of her breast with his hands.

The soft, insistent pressure of her groin against Peter's cock was growing harder and harder the longer he kept teasing her nipple. Then without warning, he felt her hand drop from the back of his head down to his ass. He didn't know if it was an accident or if she had done it on purpose, but her hand was now resting only inches from my throbbing, aching cock.

His heart raced faster as he felt Anna's hand slowly inch around his waist toward his hard cock. In response he slowly began kissing his way up her breast onto her neck, bringing his cock closer to her hand.

"Oh, Baby," she gushed, arching her neck against my insistent lips.

Lifting his body, he continued kissing his way up her neck. Stopping for a moment, he gently nibbled at the soft, fragrant skin just below her chin. Then his lips traveled up over her chin and quickly down onto her lips.

"Oh," she groaned, pulling his face down and mashing her lips against his.


With their lips pressed together, their bodies seemed to melt against each other and become one. Slowly their kissing became more passionate. Peter slid his tongue into Anna's mouth and was rewarded by another low, primal groan from deep within her.

Suddenly, he felt her hands on his tight, clenched ass, digging her long, red fingernails into it. Unable to postpone the inevitable any longer, he pushed the head of his cock into the burning, cleaving opening of her drooling pussy.

"Arrggghhhhhhhhh," he heard her gasp as their lips broke apart.

Gasping for breath, he felt beads of sweat pop out on his forehead. He was feverish and confused."Should I stop? This was so wrong. Anna was married to another man now. She isn't my wife anymore. This was adultery. But then again Ned committed adultery first by meeting with his ex-wife at the motel and Anna had said she had made a mistake by getting the divorce and that she wanted me back so did it really matter?"Even as his mind reeled in chaos, Peter realized that he still loved this woman, that he had never stopped loving her and that for now at least, she was his again. He knew that there was no way he wanted to stop now. They had gone too far.

Finding her lips again, he kissed her, deep and long, slowly easing his cock down into her flaming pussy."This couldn't really be happening,"he feverishly thought as his cock continued to slowly slip deeper into the scalding depths of her tight, clutching womanhood. He was fucking his ex-wife. This lovely, gorgeous vixen was his to do with as he desired while pleasing and being pleased by her.

It had been so long, the feeling was indescribable. It was like thrusting his cock into a tight, burning sheath of silky softness that lovingly clenched and squeezed it. Unbelievably, it was hotter and wetter as he went deeper and deeper inside the secret, intimacy of her. There was nothing else to live for, now. He was committing himself to the most wonderful experience capable of imagining. While the physical pleasure was incomparable, the fact that his ex-wife was his partner in the wickedness was almost beyond belief. He had dreamed and fantasized about making love to her again for so very long but he could never have done it without her willing involvement. Here and now she was no longer his ex-wife, she was his soul mate again.

"Oh, Anna," Peter gasped, finally breaking their lip lock.

"It's been so long, Peter, much too long. The first couple of months with Ned I had to concentrate on keeping you out of my mind until I barely remembered how good it was. But now, feeling you deep inside of my, so big and so deep it's all coming back ... and I don't ever want it to stop. I can feel you almost hitting the end of my pussy. It makes me feel so wicked and wanton. I want you to push your cock deep inside of me ... take me hard and deep. I want to feel you hitting my cervix. Fill me with your cock. I need to feel it splitting me," she whispered lovingly into his ear as she thrust her hips up against him.

His cock slid effortlessly into Anna's warmth. It felt like heaven. Even though, he was reveling in the wicked delight of making love to his ex-wife, he didn't feel guilty about it or question it any longer. Instead, he reveled in how natural and wonderful it felt. Making wicked, forbidden love to this beautiful woman was incomparable to anything he had felt in a long time.

Overcome by the delicious feelings pouring from his cock, he pulled it out slightly and then pushed it back down into her fiery sheath in one smooth thrust. As he withdrew a second time Anna looked into his eyes; a look of yearning and lust flowing from them.


"You feel so good inside of me. God I've missed this. I can't believe we could ever give this up and get a divorce."

Suddenly serious, he looked at her as he responded. "It wasn't my idea to get the divorce. You made that decision and we both know why."

Wrapping her arms around his neck Anna pulled him close and whispered into his ear, "I know why and I know now that I made a mistake; a mistake that I'd like to fix tonight. I want you to cum in me, Peter. I want you to cum deep inside of my pussy and get me pregnant with our child. Ned always insists that he use a condom so I'm not on the pill and I want our baby. I want you to fuck me hard and deep and I want you to fill me with your cum."

"But what about you and Ned?" he asked.

Anna kissed him on the lips before answering, "Ned and I are through. I've been thinking about getting a divorce from him for months but after what I found out today I'm not waiting any longer."

"So being here with me tonight is just a 'rebound thing'?" Peter asked with an injured tone in his voice.

The look in Anna's eyes was almost more than Peter could handle and he felt his cock begin to deflate until she pulled him against her so tight he thought he wasn't going to be able to breathe. Then she whispered, softly, "No darling, this is me coming home."

Peter knelt there silently with his cock buried inside of her as he took in what Anna had just said. Then without another word he slid back into the depths of her pussy and continued pushing until the head of his cock was nestled against the opening in her cervix.

Anna took all of him and wrapped her nylon-clad legs tighter around his waist to hold him before she continued, "I meant what I said, Peter. I want a child but not just any child ... I want our child. I want to know what it feels like to be loved again, to be treated like a woman not just a possession," a sultry look coming over her as she finished. "I want to be your 'perfect woman'. Do you remember? Do you remember what you told me the 'perfect woman' was?"

Smiling, as he looked into the face of this beautiful woman Peter replied, "Yes. I told you that the 'perfect woman' was one who could be a complete lady out of bed and a total slut in bed," then teasingly he continued as he withdrew his cock entirely from her clutching pussy, "but since we're not in bed I guess we'll just have to come up with some compromise so roll over. Get on your hands and knees."

Anna's eyes gleamed at what was ahead as she replied sensuously, "Anything you say, lover. You and I both know I love getting fucked "Doggie". This way you'll be able to get good and deep inside of me when you fuck me with your fabulous cock," Anne said as rolled over quickly and knelt on the floor with her breasts on the seat of the couch.

The sight of Anna's heart-shaped ass pointing up at him after all this time was almost more than he could take as he felt his balls begin to tighten and pull upwards but he wanted this to be a memory they would both share for the rest of their lives so he quickly took several deep breaths before moving up behind her. Then, grabbing his cock in his hand he ran it up and down the lust-swollen lips of her pussy coating them with her frothy juices, making sure to hit her clit each time. Her reaction was instantaneous as a gasp would escape from her lips and a shiver ran up and down her body.

"Damn it, Peter. Stop teasing me and fuck me! I need your cock deep inside of me! I need to cum so fucking bad," she hissed.

Peter continued teasing as her grabbed her hip with one hand. "Do you remember the night I told you about what a 'perfect woman' was? Do you remember where we were and what we did?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yesssssssss. It was just after you had returned from basic training. You had told me you loved me and wanted to marry me. I tried to seduce you and that was when you told me about what a 'perfect woman' was," Anna answered laughing lightly, "and then we went to down by the river for a walk. It was there that I proved just how much of a slut I could be and had you fuck me from behind while I held onto a tree. I was just a little over nine months later that Eric was born."

Peter held his cock against the entrance of Anna's pussy as she replied. He felt the wetness of her pussy juices running down across the head of his cock and a need arose in him to do as she had asked and not only fuck her but to fill her pussy with his cum. "I'm glad you remembered because I'm going to do the same thing tonight that I did that night. I'm going to fuck you until you scream so loud that Ned will hear you all the way on the other side of town and then I'm going to fill you with my cum. I'm going to fill your pussy with so much cum it drips from you," he replied as he slid the head of his cock back inside of Anna's waiting pussy. The sensation of her wet, hot flesh wrapped around his aching cock sent a fire coursing up his cock and into his reeling mind as the pleasure from his groin was rapidly becoming too intense to tolerate.

Peter realized that Anna must have felt the same way as she arched her hips pulling him even deeper inside her hot, wet pussy. As he entered her, he could see her breasts dangling beneath her and rubbing across the couch seat. Soon a thin sheen of dripping mother's-milk coated the seat and reflected off of it as her tits swayed back and forth while he began to drive into her. Then with one final thrust Peter felt the head of his cock thud up against her cervix at the same instant his belly touched her ass cheeks."We were made for each other,"he thought as he looked down at their attached bodies.

Holding himself deep inside of her hot, sucking pussy, he bent over and kissed the nape of Anna's neck. He knew that was one of her most erogenous areas and was soon rewarded when she turned to look over her shoulder and returned the kiss. Soon their tongues were fighting a battle as old as time as they snaked into each other's mouth. They embraced and kissed deeply with their bodies pressed against each other.


Without even thinking about it Peter reached under Anna and took a breast in each hand. cupping and squeezing them, but the response from Anna was instantaneous as she felt the electrical surges course through her body and center on her pussy causing the muscles of her pussy to tighten around Peter's cock. "Fuck me, lover. Pump me with your cock. Drive it deep into my pussy. Jam it as deep as you can and fill me with your cum."

Feeling the need arise in both of them, Peter knelt up and grabbed Anna by the hips and began to slide in and out of her in a slow, rhythmic pace.

Anna was far too gone to go slow. Reaching under herself she slid her hand to her pussy and began to stroke her clit as Peter continued to move in and out. "Oh god, Peter, I can't take any more. Fuck me, please. Use me like an adulterous slut and fuck me. I need to cum.

The passion that was pouring through Peter's body as his pace increased became overwhelming. The thought of who he was fucking and how it had happened; the things that she had said she wanted, all of it rapidly blossomed into a white-hot spasm of ecstasy as the tension in his groin reached the boiling point. It was only with one final grain of will-power that drew far enough away from Anna to place his finger against her asshole and slide it into her.

"Annnnnnaaaaaaa!" he tried to warn her but it was too late. His cock erupted violently inside her, sending a huge gusher of my white-hot cum spurting out into her pussy.

"Oh, Peter ... oh my god. What are you doing?" she gurgled, reaching around behind herself and grabbing his ass while she pushed back against him. His cock surged into the depths of her pussy until it rested against her cervix while his finger drove past her sphincter and into her ass. The pleasure/pain triggering her own orgasm as she screamed, "I'm ... now ... oh ... oh my ... oh my god ... I'm going to ... now ... don't stop ... please don't ever stop ... fuuucccckkkkiiinnnngggg MMMMEEEEEEEEE ... AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," and wondered for the briefest of moments if Ned would actually hear her.

It didn't matter, Peter heard her and felt her pussy clamp down around his cock trying to milk even more cum from him while the muscles of her ass seemed to be trying to milk his finger as well. Over and over again, he felt his cock jerk and spurt strand after strand of thick, hot cum deep into his ex-wife's hungry, sucking pussy. It was pure heaven as wave after wave of pleasure washed over his body.

"Oh, My, God, Anna, I Love You," he gasped as he thrust himself against her again and again.
Finally, the last strand of cum shot from his cock to coat her pussy walls as they searched for the entrance to her womb. Thoroughly exhausted by what had just happened he collapsed on Anna's back forcing her down onto the couch.

Neither of them spoke as they lay pressed against each other for several moments. Then, as if reading each other's minds they began kissing and lovingly fondling and caressing each other.

As they petted, Peter was surprised to find that his cock, still buried inside Anna had barely softened at all. Gently removing it, Peter rolled Anna over so he was once again looking into the face of the most beautiful woman in the world. Anna stretched her arms to him and enveloped him in her embrace as she murmured, "More."

Peter returned him cock to her waiting pussy as she wrapped her still nylon-clad legs around his waist and pulled him deep inside of her. The two lay there like that joined in the most intimate fashion for several moments before Peter slowly began to slide his cock in and out of Anna. Within moments they fell into a rhythm that reminded them of days past; slowly pulling out and then driving Peter's cock back into Anna's waiting pussy. Inevitably, the rhythm increased and their bodies were moving in a heated rhythm.

"Peter, I love it. Fuck me. Fill my pussy again. Can you feel how wet you've gotten me. I need to feel your cum filling me again," she moaned as he fucked her.

Anna ... Anna ... Anna," he heard himself moaning involuntarily as their bodies clashed together over and over.

Their passion overcame them and suddenly they were going at each other like two animals. Pounding and pushing into her steaming pussy as she bit his shoulder and scratched his back with her nails while her stiletto heels beat against his buttocks; fighting for release from the burning passion within them.

"Fuck me, Peter. Fuck me, hard and deep. Make me cum again. I need to feel desired and wanted. Fill me with your cock and cum in me," he heard her grunt every time he slammed his hard cock into her.

Their hips slammed together loudly as they fucked, sending a frothy mixture of their love juices flying over their bodies. The loud slurping of her pussy as it sucked on his dick could even be heard above the roar of the rain crashing down on the roof, but still they met each other thrust for thrust..

At last, after twenty or thirty minutes of fierce, ball busting fucking, Peter felt his scrotum begin to tighten. He could feel himself nearing the point of eruption as Anna writhed and groveled below him, urging him to fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh, Fuck, Baby, I feel it CUMMMMNNNNNN ...!", she finally screamed as her body tensed and her muscles became as hard as boards as she rocketed off into yet another orgasm.

Peter felt her pussy lock down around his cock, squeezing it so hard he couldn't stop it from exploding.

"FUCKANNACUMMNNNN," he bellowed out at the same time a brilliant flash of lightning filled the room.

Dazed by the blinding bolt of lightning, he felt as if the head of my cock had been blown off inside her.

Then the whole house shook as thunder followed the lightning.

He couldn't stop cumming inside his ex-wife. Over and over again, his cock gathered itself and spewed out load after load of thick, creamy cum into her clinging pussy. He quickly filled her to overflowing and could feel his cum oozing out around his spasming cock; coating her inner thighs and running down the crack of Anna's upturned ass.

"We did it ... we did it ... we did it ...," she chanted as they continued to fuck. Time seemed to stop as they wrapped in each other's arms and collapsed. Looking down at this beautiful woman, who was once his wife, Peter felt a deep emotional desire to tell her again how he felt.

"Anna, I know this will sound crazy and I want you to know that this is not just fuck-talk, but I love you. I never stopped loving you."

"I know, Peter. I've known for a long time and tonight showed me what I really need in my life and who I want it with. Tonight you've shown me without a doubt that I can be every man's fantasy: A perfect lady out of bed and a perfect slut in bed. But the only man that I want to fulfill those fantasies with is you. I love you, too, Peter."

Peter leaned over and kissed Anna, not the kiss of two frantic lovers but the gentle loving kiss of two people in love. Then he slowly picked her up from the couch and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and climbed in next to her. Wrapping my arms around her as they lay there he asked "What do we do about Ned?"

"Tomorrow, honey. We'll deal with that tomorrow but right now there is one more thing I'd like to do if you're up to it" she replied as she lay there in his arms.

"And just what might that be?" he asked.

"Peter, neither of us was a virgin when we got married but I want to give you something no one has ever had. I want you to fuck my ass. I know that may sound strange since I never let you even touch me there before but after what I felt tonight when you played with it and stuck your finger in my ass, I want you to put your cock deep in my ass and fuck me harder than I've even been fucked before. I don't care if it hurts or not, I want you to be the first to have my ass," she sighed. "Come and take me."

Without waiting for his answer, Anna lifted her hips and slid several pillows under them to raise her buttocks towards him.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers