Back Together with His Ex-Wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,772 Followers

Though Peter hadn't been celibate since their divorce, Peter couldn't think of a single time that it felt as wonderful as it did right then making love to Anna. He was deeper than he had ever been before with her. He could feel the head of his cock pressing against her cervix and wondered if it was possible to actually push himself into her womb. All too quickly he felt his balls pull upwards again as they prepared to send yet another load of his cum surging up through his cock but this time it wouldn't be into Anna's mouth or across her tits but deep inside of her. This time they weren't pretending or sex-talking, this time Peter knew without a doubt that Anna wanted his baby and he wanted her to have it. Instinctively, he grabbed her waist and thrust his cock all the way inside her sending strand after strand of thick, creamy cum into her. "Auuuggghhhhhhh, Anna," he growled. "Can you feel it? Can you feel my cum filling your pussy? Can you feel it spurting from my cock and coating the inside of your pussy searching for your egg to get you pregnant again with our baby?"

Anna thrust back against him as hard as she could as he was slamming into her. She was taking everything he had, and loving it. As she felt the first of his "spurts" she used the muscles of her pussy to milk every drop from his cock and she had yet another orgasm. "FUCK ... YES ... BABY ... I FEEL IT ... I FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME ... I FEEL IT FILLING ME ... POSSESSING ME ... CUM ... BABY ... FLOOD ME WITH YOUR CUM ... FILL ME UNTIL OUR JUICES FLOW FROM MY PUSSY ... HARDER ... BABY ... DEEPER ... FUCK ... MEEEEEEE ... I'M ... CUMMMMMMINNNNGGG ... NOW ... PETER ... NOW ... FILL ... ME ... NOWWWWWWW," she wailed.

The two soared off into the bliss of a mutual orgasm as Peter's cum filled Anna's waiting pussy, searching to start a new life. Sated, for the moment at least, they collapsed on the floor, spooning with each other. Peter's cock was still embedded in Anna's pussy acting like a plug with one arm under her head and the other wrapped over her and gently teasing her nipple. He barely had a chance to be thankful for the fact that he had decided to put throw-rugs on the tile floor before he heard Anna whispering.

"You keep playing with my nipples like that, Peter, and you better be ready to fuck me again. Ever since I started taking those herbal supplements it's like I have an electrical switch directly from my tits and nipples to me pussy and right now you're definitely starting to turn the switch higher."

Laughing softly, he answered, "I' don't think either of us has the energy for another round like the last one." And as if to prove the point his cock slid from her pussy to land limply against his thigh.

"You're probably right. But we still haven't eaten and I NEED a shower. Mind if I use yours?" she joked.

"Not at all. You know that anything I have is yours."

Smiling mischievously, Anna reached around and gave his cock a quick squeeze as she got up and headed for the shower, "Anything, huh? I'll have to remember that."

Drained he got up and looked at the kitchen. Tit-milk was splattered everywhere while Anna's and his cum juice was pooled on the floor. Suddenly smiling, he thought to himself, "Not a bad way to start the day."

Hearing the shower go on and Anna singing to the latest radio tune, Peter decided that cleaning up could wait for awhile and headed for the bathroom myself. He entered quietly and saw Anna's silhouette against the shower door. Then he suddenly heard a low moan followed by milky-white liquid spraying against the opaque glass of the shower.

"Damn you, Peter," Anna whispered to herself, "You start playing with my tits and get me worked-up again when you're too tired to do anything about it. Fuck, I'll just have to take care of it myself."

Quietly moving to the toilet, so Anna wouldn't hear me, I took a seat and watched the shadow show. Anna's hands were massaging her tits and squeezing the nipples, causing the tit-milk to splash and spray all over the shower stall. "Oh, this feels so fucking good. Why couldn't Peter be here to do this? Mmmmmmmm," Slowly her left hand descended to her flat, toned stomach and then to her nearly-bald pussy. I could see her hand start to rub up and down her slit and quickly smelled the delicious aroma of her pussy filling the room. "Ohhhhhh, fuck. This feels sooo damn good. I'm gonna cum again." Anna stopped and bent over at the waist, sliding her hand further into her crotch. "Fuck! Peter stretched me so much that I've got to use three fingers to fill me. I've NEVER needed three fingers to get myself off with Ned. That fucking, little dick, Son-of-a-bitch. I hope his cock rots and falls off inside that bitch of his." Giggling, "But that's okay, because now I'm Peter's bitch. His slut. Auggghhhhh, this feels so fucking good. Come on, baby, fuck me. Fill my pussy. Yessssss, that's it. Play with me ass. Mmmmmmm ... Finger my ass," then after a pause Anna continued, "... Fuck my ass, lover. Fill my ass with your cock again and fuck me hard and deep. Treat me like the slut I ammmmmm... Peterrrrr, Auggggghhhhhhh."

Peter's cock had hardened from listen to Anna's fantasy conversation until he couldn't take it any longer. Standing up he moved to the shower door and pulled it open. Anna was standing there with three fingers frantically pushing in and out of her pussy while another finger was frantically reaming her asshole. A glazed, lust-filled look in her eyes, Anna looked over her shoulder at him.

"I heard you call my name and thought you might need some help," he said, "and I guess I was right."

"And just how long have you been out there listening to me?" she asked.

"Long enough, slut. Now move those fingers from your ass and I'll take care of your problem."

"Mmmmmm, yes. That sounds fantastic." she replied as she removed her finger from her ass.

Watching as she kept the three fingers in her pussy, Peter stepped up behind Anna and slid his cock between her soap, slick cheeks. Anna's tits were pressed against the shower door, milk streaming from them when she felt him begin to massage the sensitive opening of her asshole with the blunt swollen head of his cock. She started to pant as the head penetrated slowly, his cock parting and stretching her tight and twitching asshole just as it had the night before. Anna felt her asshole stretch and relax to take his cock inside of her. Then drawing back he slammed into her ass stuffing several inches inside of her waiting channel.

"AAAAAAAAH," she screamed. "WHAT THE FUC..mmmmmmmmm" she moaned as his cock sank deeper and deeper.

"Fuck it, Anna. Fuck my cock with your ass. The ass that I took the cherry from last night. Fuck me with that tight ass. Clamp your muscles down so you can feel me fucking you and filling you with my cum, slut," Peter whispered into Anna's ear as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

When he finally entered her completely he began to steadily drive back and forth. Anna, her ass rapidly growing accustomed to his cock, began to arch and un-arch her back, her ass and pussy now rocking between his cock and her fingers. The feeling was overwhelming to her. Quickly falling into a rhythm old as time. One in, one out, the other in, the other out.

Grabbing her hips, Peter slammed his cock as deep as he could inside of her ass. A moan escaped her as he rammed his cock into her tight asshole again and again.

"Oooooh! Please keep filling me with cock! Don't stop! Fuck me like a slut ... a whore ... a common bitch-in-heat. That's what I am right now!" she murmured. "Ooh ... fuck me ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME!" Anna said in tempo to Peter's thrusts as he fucked harder and harder. "I'M GONNA CUM, PETER ... OH SHIT ... I'M GONNA CUM ... FUCK MY ASS ... FILL IT WITH YOUR CUM!" Anna yelled. Pumping with the intensity of two animals, Peter buried in her ass and her fingers now a blur of movement in her pussy, Anna grabbed the top of the shower door to keep from falling over. Her entire body began to quake with each thrust of his cock. Lost in the delirium of lust, Anna began to babble, "My man ... my ass ... his ass ... his slut ... his pussy ... his and only his." Then her body contracted with an orgasm she never dreamed possible. "OOOOOH! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUMMMIIING!" Anna's body exploded in an almost blinding convulsion.


Peter was no longer able to hold back and began to spew a load of cum deep inside of her ass. "OOOOOH, FUCK, ANNA! HER IT COMES! HERE'S MY CUM, BABY! I'M FILLING YOUR ASS WITH MY NICE HOT CUM, JUST FOR YOU!"

The world around them seemed to have disappeared while they were making love but the cold water of the shower quickly brought them back to reality. Climbing from the shower they noticed that it was already mid-afternoon. They had been making love all morning long.

Quickly drying each other they returned to Peter's bedroom and Anna began to get dressed. Just as she slid on her panties a large pool of their cum dripped from her pussy and landed on them. Anna stood there looking at it as she realized that in less than 18 hours, Peter had cum in her pussy three times, on her tits once and in her ass twice, and that she had never felt more satisfied or fulfilled both emotionally and physically then she did at that moment. Then looking up she saw Peter standing there, a loving smile on his face. Any doubts she might still have had disappeared at that moment as she pulled the cum-filled panties up and pressing them against her equally cum-filled pussy and ass. She finished dressing in Peter's shirt and shorts and slipped on the stiletto heels from the previous night before turning towards Peter again. "I need to see a lawyer and then deliver this letter to Ned, but I'll be back later for more of this." she smiled as she kissed him.

After she left Peter noticed Anna's dress, garter and hoses lying on the chair next to the bed and a feeling of dread filled him. Anna didn't return that night but just before 8:00PM the following night he got a frantic phone call from her:

Ned went ballistic and is threatening to hurt me so I'm on the run. I'll call as often as I can. The papers are filed so, please, go and get the boys so that SOB can't hurt them. I love you, Peter. Always remember that.

And the phone went dead.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,772 Followers
12