Back Together with His Ex-Wife 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,776 Followers

Looking down between them Peter watched as his cock slid into the depths of Anna's pussy only to reappear as she lifted herself back up. He could see the upper lips of her pussy and clit grinding against the base of his cock was her juices coated it and dripped down between the crack of his ass to land on the floor for all the audience to see. The feeling was fantastic. His balls felt hard, with a slight aching in them that he recognized as his cum boiling up inside of them waiting for release.

"Ohhhh, so good!" Anna whispered throatily. "So fucking good! Ahhhhh, I love the feel of your hard cock spreading my pussy. You're so big and hard in me I can feel every vein of your cock as it slides along my pussy walls!"

Groaning, Peter squeezed her hips pulling her tighter to me.

"Hold my ass, baby!" Anna gasped. "Grab my ass and pull me nice and tight against you. I want to feel your cock deep inside of me. I want to feel the head of your cock pressing against the very back of my pussy!"

Instantly, Peter moved his hands and grabbed her ass, cupping the cheeks and feeling the heat of them.

Anna continued to lift and lower her crotch on his cock, fucking him slowly, but with increasing force. She wailed and hissed, mewled and moaned. "Ohhhhhhh, baby, hold my ass! Squeeze it hard and fuck me," she yelped.

Unable to hold back any longer Peter grasped the cheeks of Anna's ass as she began to churn around, lifting and plunging her pussy down faster and harder. She made soft, wet slapping sounds as she rammed down onto his cock. Her clitoris was scraping along the very hard shaft of his cock sending chills of excitement through her body.

"Squeeze me, baby!" she sobbed. "Squeeze my ass tighter! Ohhhhhhh, hold my ass! God, it's so good! This is wonderful, lover! Ohhhh, hold my ass tight! Squeeze my ass! Ahhhh, yesssssssss!"

Anna tossed her hips about, thrashing up and down on his cock, listening to the wet sounds her pussy made each time she drove his cock into her depths while she kept her eyes closed as she savored the feeling building deep in her. Her pussy was gripping his cock with flexing waves of wet heat, as if sucking on it. It seemed that each time she rammed her pussy down, it expanded around his cock only to grab it tightly as she lifted. Then reversing the process and pulling upwards until the hot lips of her pussy barely held the swollen head of his cock, Anna made lewd circles with her ass, then plunged downwards with a cry of ecstasy. "Ooooh, God! Ohhh, my God!" she cried out. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Give me that hard cock, baby! Ooooh, yessss, honey! Fuck me ... I need your cock so badly!"

Then to Peter's dismay Anna stopped and pulled away. "Time for a new position, lover," she whispered in his ear as she stood and turned her back to him.

The audience went completely silent as they saw her pussy for the first time. Red, swollen, stretched and covered with her pussy juice she saw both men and women lick their lips as they reacted to the site.

This was exactly what she had hoped for as she moved back to straddle Peter's lap again, then taking his cock in her hand she lowered herself to engulf it again. The sounds of moans and sighs filled the room as she settled herself lower and lower until Peter's cock seemed to disappear completely in her. She could see the lust-glazed look on their faces as she treated them with the view.

Then looking back over her shoulder she whispered, "Kiss me baby. Then fuck me. Fuck me until I scream. Fill my pussy with your cum. Make me yours again, now and forever with all these people as witnesses. I know that Beth said we needed to let them see you cum but wouldn't it be far better to let them see your cum dripping from my pussy after you've filled my pussy?"

Peter wrapped his arms around her waist and looked deep into her eyes as he leaned forward and their lips met for the first time tonight. Afterwards he was never able to fully explain how he felt or what overcame him as he lifted his hips and drove into Anna. All he was ever able to say was that at that moment he knew without a doubt that Anna was the only woman he ever loved or would ever be in his life from that day forward.

Anna felt it too, the sudden surge of loving emotions that she had bottled up since Ned had brought her to this place, "I love you," she sighed as she slowly began to raise and lower herself on Peter's lap. Then she place one hand on her knee to help keep herself steady as she grabbed her tit with the other and squeezed. The audience moaned at the sight of her tit-milk spraying from the nipple to land on the patrons closest to the stage.

Peter wrapped one arm around her pregnant abdomen and rested the other on her shoulder as she twisted and turned on his cock. He felt his balls swell and pull upward into his scrotum as his cock began to throb. There was no doubt in his mind that he was going to cum again, but couldn't tell Anna. His throat was constricted, and the only sounds that came from him were grunts and moans when he felt the tip of his cock press against the back of Anna's pussy.

Anna thrashed with increasing wildness, riding his cock with the ferocity of woman possessed. She was gritting her teeth as the swelling sweetness of an orgasm enveloped her pussy and her clitoris throbbed with the beat of her heart. She smashed her pussy up and down faster and faster, ramming his cock into her womanly hole with almost blinding speed.

Overwhelmed by the scene in front of them even the most jaded of the audience began to cheer them on as they clapped to the rhythm of Anna's fucking or yelled, "Fuck him. Make the gringo cum. Squeeze you titties. Spray us with your tit-milk. Fuck that, spray ME with your tit-milk."

The praise and applause stirred something deep inside of Anna. She had never considered herself an exhibitionist but hearing the audience yelling sent sparks of desire surging through her body directly to her pussy. "Fuck me!" she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me! Ohhh, Baby, fuck me! My pussy is on fire, Baby! My pussy is burning up! Fill me with your cum and put out the fire, baby. Oooohhh, God, fuck it . . . fuck it! I'm going to cum! Oooooh, make me cum! Make my pussy cum," as she spread her legs further apart for all to see Peter's cock entering her pussy.

Hearing her passionate, sultry voice pleading for him to cum triggered the burning sensation deep in Peter's balls. To the delight of the audience he instantly began thrusting up off the chair to meet her pussy as it drove down his length.

With a cry, Anna plunged down on Peter's cock, until she felt his bloated cockhead bounce against the opening to her womb. As if in a world of her own she began to grind wildly, gasping hotly. "Now ... Ohhhh ... my God ... now! Fuck me ... now. Fill me ... with your cum ... I need it ... in my, baby. Fill my pussy ... with your cum ... I need to feel it ... filling me and coating me," she chanted.

Peter felt her pussy tighten around his cock followed by the most delicious sensation ever as her orgasm flowed through her. The muscles of Anna's pussy quivered and moved in a rippling action sucking at his cock before the spasms of her orgasm exploded from her, making her scream time and again.

Peter's cock lurched deep inside her pussy and sprayed thick, boiling cum juice along the thirsty walls of her pussy. The deep pulsations of his squirting cock sent Anna into a second orgasm, or else drew her first out; she didn't know which. She didn't care which. The ultimate ecstasy was all that mattered to her. She felt his cock gushing into her enflamed pussy as it squeezed and sucked on the shaft by its own volition. She was no longer screaming, but sobbing with rapture, tears running from her eyes and down her cheeks.

Slowly Anna's body quieted. She still sat astride Peter, her pussy clamped around his cock, shuddering gently. She leaned backwards, resting her head on his shoulder, gasping and sucking in air as she reveled in the afterglow of such a marvelously powerful orgasm. Peter's hands still holding and caressing her naked body as she relaxed and purred a sweet content sound in me ear. Cum juice slowly leaked from her cunt a dropped to the stage floor for all to see.

Slowly lifting her, Peter rose from the chair and turned to the audience before looking down at the stage. Even though Beth had tried her best to keep up with the money, she had decided not to disturb them as the scene grew more and more intense so now the money coated the stage; single bills and large rolls. Peter had no idea how much was laying there but didn't want to leave any chance that Anna wouldn't be leaving with him so he tried another tactic. "I see that you like what the woman and I did. Would you like to see more?"

The audience yelled, "Si, Yes, Yes, Si, Si, More, More," until a voice from the back gave a challenge.

"From the looks of that limp dick of yours I don't think you can do more."

Unable to see who made the challenge Peter responded. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

"Ahhhh, a bet is it? Okay. Two-thousand dollars of you can get that limp dick up, Five-thousand if you can keep it hard long enough to fuck her until she cums, and ten-thousand if you can cum again. Sound good enough?"

Stunned at the prices named, he stood on the stage without saying a word. Then from behind him, Anna replied, "Deal," then looking at Peter she smiled, that small seductive smile that could make a dead man hard. "Come back here and take a seat, baby. The fun is just beginning."

Returning to the chair, Peter sat down and Anna knelt in front of him. "I guess I said some pretty wild things, didn't I? I couldn't help it, you know. Sometimes you just get me so hot I forget everything around me."

"It's okay, honey," he replied, a quiver in my voice.

"What I said . . . those words," she asked in a soft voice, "did they ... excite you?"

"Yeah, they sure did, baby." Peter said, enthusiastic, his eyes glued to her magnificent tits as they lightly rubbed across his legs. Looking down she saw the first trembles of a new hard-on starting and gently cupped his crotch, squeezing his cock and balls. "Mmmmm, nice, honey," she whispered softly. "Very, very nice."

Parting his legs wider, Peter instinctively arched his hips upward.

"Ahhhh, you like this, huh?" She grinned at me, squeezing his cock and balls again.

Trying to avoid getting too excited too fast, Peter slowly lifted his hands out to her tits to take his mind off what she was doing to him.

"Touch them if you want, baby," she urged throatily, as she began rubbing up and down his crotch as his cock started to swell more. "You can play with my titties all you want, baby. You can play with them, feel them, pull them, squeeze them, suck them. Anything you want."

Peter slowly closed his hands about Anna's tits, feeling the weight and firmness, milk slowly leaking from her nipples and over his hands. Gently he teased her nipples, stroking them almost as if they were fragile.

"Twist my nipples," Anna hissed. "Twist them and pull them. You won't hurt them, baby. Watch the milk squirt from them. It makes me feel so goooodddddd."

As Peter twisted and pulled at her nipples, Anna mewled softly, pressing down on his cock. When his prick was up and hard, she rubbed her palm along it teasing the nerve endings under the tip.

Then looking out into the audience, Anna called out to the unknown better. That's two thousand you owe."

Returning to Peter's hardened cock, Anna licked her lips passionately. "Want me to talk dirty to you again?" she asked.

"Ooooh, Yeah." he said with enthusiasm.

Anna closed her fist about Peter's cock, slowly stoking it up and down, while he continued to play with her tits. "You have a beautiful cock," she said, slightly nervous. "It's so hard and long and ... oh, that sweet head! Did you enjoy feeling your cock inside my Pussy? Was it good to feel my hot, wet pussy holding your hard cock so deep?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell me about it,'' she urged, pumping at my cock.

"It felt good, baby. Real good."

"Use the words, just like I did," she said thickly. "I want to hear you say those words."

"I loved the feel of my cock buried deep in your pussy. I loved the feel of it stretching you and pressing against the opening to your womb," he said without hesitation.

"Would you like to fuck me again? Would you love to stick this beautiful hard cock in my hot pussy and fuck it again?"

"I sure would, baby!"

"Oooh, so would I," she said as she squeezed his cock hard, bringing a moan from deep inside of his chest. Holding his cock, she looked into his face and saw the excitement that was building. "Would you like to put your cock between my tits, first?"

"Mmmmmm, Yesssssss, baby. I'd love to fuck your tits."

"I'd love for you to do it," she whispered as she moved forward and nestled Peter's cock between her tits. She dipped her chin and watched as she rubbed the slit of his cockhead around and over her nipples, going from one to the other. She smeared her nipples with the juices seeping from his cock and the milk from her tits. Peter, instinctively, shoved his hips forward and sliding his cock between her tits until the head throbbed near her throat. Then with a seductive purr, Anna ran her hands up his my hips, closing her fingers about the cheeks of his ass, pulling him tight her as if trying to mold them into one being. "Oh, it feels wonderful. I can feel the blood pulsing through your cock and your balls resting on my baby-belly. Now push my titties together, lover." she said.

Placing his hard cock between her them, Peter placed a hand on the outside of each tit and pressed them together forming a tunnel around his cock.

"Ooooh, I can feel your cock throbbing, honey!" she purred hotly. "You feel so good between my tits" as she lowered her chin to take a better look. IT was then that she felt his cock brush against her and with a mischievous smile lowered her head even more and gave his cockhead a kiss.

"Would you like to come on my face again? I want you to cum ... on my face." She moaned as she placed her hands over his and pressed her tits tightly around his cock, kissing the head again. Then, looking back up at him, she said: "Fuck my tits. I've wanted to feel a hard cock fucking my tits for a long time, baby."

"Okay, honey. You asked for it," he agreed, grinning down at her.

Anna let her breath out. "Would you fuck my titties and cum on my face again for everybody to see? Will you cum on my face and let it drip onto my titties and nipples?"

"If you want me to, baby."

"Ohhhh, honey!" she sobbed, throwing her arms about my hips and clasping his naked ass, hugging him tightly. "Please! Please fuck my titties and squirt right on my face!''

Slowly, Peter began sliding his cock up and down between her ample tits.

Anna squeezed her titties around his cock harder, feeling it sliding in and out of the valley. Her nipples almost touched. She purred hotly as she watched the swollen cockhead slide upward from her nipples, poking at her chin. She pursed her lips and began kissing the head of his cock as he fucked up and down. Then she darted her tongue out, flicking over his dripping hole.

Instantly, Peter froze in place to keep from cumming.

"You like that?" she asked softly, heat in her voice.

"Yessssssssss!"

She flicked her tongue across his cock again, and he pressed upward.

"Mmmm, you taste so very, very good, honey," she whispered, swirling her tongue round and round the smooth head of his cock. "Fuck my titties, baby' Fuck my titties fast and cum on my face! Ohhhh, baby, I love to feel your cum on my face!''

Unable to think, Peter's 'little head' began to do the thinking for him as he began shoving his cock up and down, faster. Anna squeezed her tits as tight as she could about his cock, purring softly, as she kissed the head of his cock each time it brushed her lips.

"So hard and hot, baby! Your cock is so very hard and hot between my titties! Ooooh, rub your balls on me! I love to feel balls rubbing against my skin! Your balls feel very hot and full again, baby' Are you going to cum a lot, the way you did before?"

"I think so, baby," he gasped

"Do you like to feel my titties holding your cock? Do you like to fuck me between these nice big, milk-filled tits?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!"

"Cum in my face!" she hissed, licking her tongue about the head of Peter's cock. "Cum in my face, baby! Ooohhh, baby, squirt that thick cum juice in my fucking face! On my fucking face!" she insisted.

"Yes, baby. I'll cum on your fucking face!"

"Ohhhh, baby, now. Cum on my face and tits. COAT THEM WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

Peter fucked faster while Anna held her tits as tight as she could about his throbbing hard-on. She kissed and licked at the swollen head every time his cock came up. She felt his cock growing larger, becoming harder and longer and just as he was ready to squirt, Anna pulled away, setting her ass on her heels. She grabbed his ass with both hands she lifted her head upward.

"JACK OFF!" she squealed. "JACK YOUR COCK OFF ONTO MY FUCKING FACE! HURRY, BABY! OHHHHHHH, HURRY! CUM ON MY FUCKING FACE!"

Already overcome with passion, Peter grabbed his cock and pounded frantically. Anna gazed at the opening on the head of his cock with slitted eyes, and saw the bubbling cum juice spurt. As Peter's cum splashed onto her face for the second time, she moaned and her pussy exploded, contracting with a powerful orgasm. She sobbed with pleasure as Peter came, sending strand after strand of thick white cum across her face. It seemed as if he'd never stop as he coated her forehead, her nose and cheeks with his cum juice, and when she parted her lips and stuck her tongue out Peter sent a scalding spurt to cover it.

With a wail, Anna began licking, tasting the sweet, hot cum juice. Her orgasm heightened by the tasted of Peter's cum. Leaning forward Anna wrapped her hand around the shaft and started pumping up and down as she flicked her tongue across the head trying to get every drop from his softening cock and ball sack. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting, her face thoroughly coated with the thick juices. Cum dripped onto her tits and coating them as she took her hands and rubbed it in.

Looking out into the audience again, her face and tits covered with Peter's cum, Anna called out. "Five and ten thousand."

The better quickly responded with a laugh in his voice. "Oh, no, it's not. I said that he had to fuck you until you came and then he had to cum. None of this tit-fucking bullshit."

Peter's hopes began to sink. He'd already cum twice with Beth before the show and now three times with Anna. He'd NEVER cum this much in a single day and wasn't sure if his cock would even get hard one more time but Anna did seem to have a doubt in the world as she glanced down at Peter's deflated cock.

"Oooooh, it looks as if it's dead," she teased. "Maybe it would help if I gave it mouth-to-cock resuscitation."

Peter gasped when he saw Anna open her lips and dart her face forward. He gasped again when he felt her wet, hot mouth close around the head of his cock and then pull back. "I love to suck cock, among other things. Do you mind if I suck on your cock, baby?"

"Shit, baby. It's so sensitive. I don't know if I can take anymore."

"For me, baby. Please, for me," her voice pleading as she sucked his cock back into her mouth. "Say something dirty to me," Anna whispered, looking up at him. "I love it when someone talks dirty to me, baby."

"How dirty you want it?" Peter asked, grinning wickedly.

"As dirty as you want," she replied, hugging him tighter. "Say all kinds of things to me, like fuck and cock and cunt and ass and ... oh, everything!"

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,776 Followers