Back Together with His Ex-Wife 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"Okay, slut. You want me to talk dirty to you? How about I tell you that I want you to suck my cock just like the slut you are. I want to feel it sliding down your throat. Now suck it, you little whore!" he said playing the part he had been given. "Do you love a hard cock fucking your throat?''

"Oh, yes!,'" she purred.

"Do you love to feel a hard cock inside your pussy?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Does my cock fuck way up in your pussy, slut? Does my hard cock make your wet cunt feel good?"

"More, baby! Please, talk to me!"

"I'd sure like to put my cock in your hot cunt, whore. I like to stick my hard prick up your pussy and fuck it. I love to suck on your titties and feel your ass. I like to have my cock in your mouth and feel you sucking on it."

"Ohhhh, baby." Anna mewled, stroking the cheeks of his ass, trailing her fingers up and down the crack.

Warming up to what was happening, and the words tumbled from his mouth, Peter continued, "I wanna put my cock in your hot cunt and fuck you and stick it between your titties so you can kiss the end! I wanna feel your ass and play with your wet pussy, slut. I wanna stick my fingers in your cunt and watch you take my cock in your mouth at the same time and suck it! I'd love to see your tongue licking my balls and my legs and my cock! But right now I wanna fuck you from behind like a bitch in heat. That's what you are isn't it ... a bitch in heat? Just a pussy waiting to get fucked. Just look at the size of that big fucking pregnant belly of yours. The guy that did that to you must have fucked you for hours and I'll bet you still wanted more ... didn't you!"

"Yes, Ooooohhhh yesssss. I wanted more! I never wanted him to stop! I wanted to feel his cock filling me and pumping his cum into me forever!"

"You want my cock, slut? You wanna feel my cock buried in your pussy? You want my cum in your cunt? Then get your ass up on this chair and show me your wet pussy is," Peter commanded as he stood up.

Quickly, Anna got onto the chair on her knees, her hands clenching the back, her ass and pussy pointing at him. Peter stood behind her and pressed his cockhead to her warm, wet pussy. He was burning with passion. Her pussy lips opened and he jammed his cock into her as deep as it would go in one continuous stroke.

Anna screamed softly, her face contorting in a grimace of pain and lust as Peter's cock speared deep into her pussy and slammed against her cervix. Her hands slid to her crotch and she began to rub her clit frantically. "Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck my cunt ... fuck it hard. Fuck me," she groaned "Fuck me! Shove your cock into my slit ... I want it all! I want to feel it right up inside me!"

Flexing his ass tighter and tighter, Peter gasped as Anna's hot pussy convulsed on his cock as it pressed deep into her soft, eager, pussy. Her head jerked to one side and she whimpered in pleasure, her chest heaving. Peter reached under her and crushed her tits in his hands causing milk to squirt from them and onto the audience. She groaned, clenching the back of the as her other hand rubbed her clit frantically, while her hips arched high, her ass taut, and her cunt squeezing and sucking hungrily on Peter's cock. "Oh fuck!" he gasped. "Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes, baby yes! Take it! Take it whore! Take my cock! Ohhh ... uhhhh yes ... yes ... ohhhh yes ... yes ... ohhh uhhh oh ma uhhh . . . ahhh ... yes ... oh ma uhhh ahh ... unhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh uhh Oh oh oh!"

With each thrust into her wanton pussy, Peter pulled her tight against himself driving his cock into her. His hands squeezing her fabulous tits and causing milk to flow over his hands and onto the stage floor. He began to grind his cock into her cunt, his balls slapping her clit with each thrust.

Anna gasped and moaned, arching and writhing, as she placed her hands over Peter's and began to squeeze and crush her tits in a primal frenzy. "Fuck me!" she called. "Fuck me all night! Fuck me hard! FUCK MY CUNT AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! MY CUNT IS ON FIRE, BABY! BLAST ME WITH YOUR CUM AND PUT THE FIRE OUT! I WANT TO FEEL IT IN ME AND RUNNING FROM MY PUSSY! PLEASE CUM IN ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! NOW, LOVER! I NEED IT NOW! FUCK MY CUNT! MAKE ME YOUR WHORE! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT! OWN ME! TAKE ME! FUCK ME! ... ... OH, ... OH ... GOD... I'M CUUUUMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!!"

Overpowered by lust, Peter fucked her pussy hard, jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, forcing his cock into her pussy again and again. It was burning hot and juices were flowing from her coating his balls and thighs. He felt her orgasm and her pussy cramped almost painfully on his cock. Her cry triggering his orgasm as it pulsed up the length on my cock. "Yeah ... take it you whore ... take my cock," he rasped. "Take it bitch ... you're nothing but a pussy with legs ... take it all yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes, baby yes! Take it! Take it slut! Take my cock! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Oh! Ooohhh . . . aahh . . . aahh . . . aaahhhnnnggghhh! Ooohhhhh, shit. I gotta cum." Grabbing Anna's nipples, he squeezed harder, sending her tit-milk in long curving streams into the audience. "HERE YOU GO YOU SLUT! TAKE MY CUM! FEEL IT FILL YOUR PUSSY! I'M GOIN' TO FILL YOU! OH YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM!! AAAAAAAAAGH! HERE IT COMES!!" he cried out and rocked into her savagely and finally lost control. Jets of hot cum spraying from his cock and covered her pussy walls.

Beneath him, Anna sighed in pleasure and joy when she felt the sharp sting of his cum gushing in a searing flood into her pussy as she opened her mouth in a noiseless scream.

Standing there afterwards, his legs shaking, Peter held Anna. Looking over her shoulder at him she whispered, "I love you, Peter."

Money seemed to rain onto the stage before our betting benefactor came forward. Not a word was said as the boss laid a roll with ten thousand dollars in it on the stage.

When Peter gave him a curious look he simply said, "I want my Vett," as he smiled and walked away.

They had done it. Anna was his. They could go home now. Then from the back of the bar they heard someone screaming.

"What's that son-of-a-bitch doing with my wife. That's the fucker that got her pregnant. Let me at him. I'LL KILL HIM. I'LL KILL BOTH OF THEM."

Beth and her friends quickly moved in front of the stage, blocking Ned, as the boss' bouncers grabbed him. "LET GO OF ME YOU, STUPID FUCKING SPIC'S. THAT'S MY WIFE UP THERE."

Turning, we saw the boss climbing the stairs to the stage. "In my office, NOW!" was all he said before turning and leaving.

Still naked, Peter and Anna entered the office and found the boss sitting behind his desk, fingers stippled in front of his mouth. "You want to tell me what the fuck is going on here? This one," pointing to Ned, "is the one who sold me Anna's contract. Now, he comes into my business screaming and yelling. Threatening to kill both of you. That is very bad for business. So you tell me the truth, gringo, or people are going to hurt in this room."

Quickly, Peter told the boss Anna's and his story.

Standing up and coming around the desk, the boss looked at Anna. "Is this true? Did this one kidnap you and force you to work here?"

"Si, Patron. I was to divorce him the day after he kidnapped me. Peter" looking at me, "is my first husband and my only love. He is the father of my children and the father on my unborn child. I made a mistake by divorcing and leaving him. Now I want to be with him forever."

"THAT FUCKING BITCH IS A LIAR. HE'S MAKING HER SAY THOSE THINGS ... CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? Ned yelled.

The boss turned to him and glared, "One more word out of you ... and you will be made a woman. My only question for you is if you have the money I paid for Anna's contract."

Fear crossed Ned's face as he shook his head, "No."

Turning back to Peter, the boss took his arm and led him to the door. "Please wait outside. I need to talk to these two, but I promise that everything will work out and Anna will be out soon."

Beth was waiting for him as he exited the office and gave him his clothes. Twenty minutes passed before Anna left the boss' office a large smile on her face. When Peter asked what had happened she smile broadened and replied, "You'll see."

Curious, he shrugged and sat back down after introducing Beth. Anna sat on the other side of her and immediately began to whisper and laugh with her. Shortly, a distinguished gentleman walked into the boss' office and entered without knocking.

Ten minutes later the boss came to the door and called, "Anna? Peter? Please come here."

Entering the office for a second time that night Anna and I were introduced to the gentleman, "This is Mr. Hernandez. He is a very good friend of mine. He is a lawyer who helps me with 'special' things."

After they shook Mr. Hernandez's hand the boss pushed a piece of paper towards Anna. "Sign this please."

Anna did so and handed it back to the boss who showed it to Mr. Hernandez. Both studied the page and then the boss looked at them. "Before we continue I need to know; Anna do you love this man and want to be his?"

Anna nearly screamed her answer in excitement, "Yes."

"And ... ... ummm."

"Peter, his name is Peter." Anna quickly answered.

Ahhh ... Peter do you love and want to be with Anna?"

"Of course," he responded.

"Then I need you both to sign this piece of paper," the boss said as he slid a second sheet of paper across the table towards them.

Anna signed and slid it to Peter smiling, "Go ahead, Peter. This will take care of everything. I promise. Trust me, please." Confused, he signed and returned the paper to the boss.

Taking it from Peter, the boss again walked to Mr. Hernandez and the two of them inspected it with many nods and smiles. Finally, the boss looked up and smiled at Anna. "It is finished. Congratulations to you and the gringo."

Standing, Anna looked at the two men and then at Peter, a large smile on her face. "Then there is only one more thing to do ... Peter, would you please wait outside for me? I need to take care of something with these gentlemen then we can go home.'

Exasperated, he stood. "Would you like to tell me ...!!"

"Shhhh, my love. I just need a few minutes then I'll explain everything, OK?"

Leaving the office, Peter returned and sat at the bar. Beth was there waiting.

"So what's going on," she asked.

Peter looked at her and shrugged his shoulders, "Hell if I know."

They quickly ordered drinks and sat there as they waited.

"So where are your friends?"

Beth never batted an eye as she replied, "Near enough to help if we need it but far enough away to not make anyone nervous."

"And what's this about a Vet?"

Beth turned and looked at Peter as she told him of the negotiations that had taken place between her and the boss.

"And did we get enough for it?"

"There was never a doubt about the Vet," she smiled. "You see I called someone I know ... well, actually he is my brother. He works in the antique car business and has had '57 Vet sitting in the showroom for years. No one could afford it. So I made a deal with him. I come home and start fresh, no questions asked, and he 'donates' the car to a worthy cause." she finished as she laid the roll of money on the bar.

"WOW," Peter said as he saw the roll before returning to Beth, "and you're ok with that deal?"

"As foolish as it may sound 'YES'. I've been thinking of going home for years but never had the guts. Now I have to go."

"So if the car is 'donated' what do we do with this money?"

"Anything you want," Beth replied.

An eternity seemed to pass before Anna finally exited the office. She walked directly up to Peter, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Time to go home, honey."

"NOW, would you like to tell me what that was all about?"

"Of course, darling ... after all, my husband deserves to know everything that I do."

Stunned, Peter stopped in his tracks. "HUSBAND?? What are you talking about??"

Taking his hand in hers she kissed him again and whispered, "Let's get out of here. I'll tell you all about it in the car." Just before she left, Anna stopped and looked back at the bar, then turned and walked out, releasing a small sigh.

Anna and Peter climbed in the back of Beth's Jeep as she drove them back to Peter's motel room. On the way he again asked Anna, "Okay, will you explain what just happened now???"

"Actually, it's pretty simple. You see when the boss asked you and I to leave the first time he had a conversation with Ned and 'convinced' him that is would be in his best interest to divorce me. That was the first piece of paper he handed me. Ned had already signed and dated it for the day I started working for the boss. The second part was even easier. Mr. Hernandez is not only a lawyer, but also the Justice of the Peace. So when the boss asked the two of us if we wanted to be together and we signed the second paper; that was it. We're married.

"And what happened when the boss asked me to wait outside for you?"

"Oh, that," Anna giggled as she opened her top revealing her tits. The nipples were stiff and red, "I had to pay for the wedding. It seems they both wanted mother's milk directly from the container. So, I let them suck me dry."

Instantly, Anna, Beth, and Peter began to laugh, a laugh of joy and relief that lasted for minutes. Finally, pulling Anna closer to him and wrapping his arms around her Peter looked into her eyes, "Life with you is enough for me. Now and forever."

Anna cuddled closer to him and murmured, "Now and forever."

The following morning Beth was waiting for them as they got ready to leave. Silently, she slipped a large envelope to Peter. "You almost forgot this."

Peter opened the envelope and saw the money that had been collected the day before. Looking at Anna, he saw the slight nod he had hoped for and handed the envelope back to Beth. "We talked about it last night and decided that we want you to have this. Use it to pay your brother for the car and then use the rest to start a new life for yourself."

Beth stood there unable to speak as Peter and Anna climbed into their car and drove away. Two days later they arrived home and within a month they realized that things weren't going to work there. Too many people were asking too many questions, so after their son, Nathan was born they packed up and moved. Fortunately, the company Peter worked for had a new office opening in Texas so he was able to get a transfer and Anna stayed home with the kids. Several months went by and everything seemed perfect until he came home one day and found Anna and Beth sitting in the livingroom.

Peter was only moderately surprised to see Beth there since she and Anna had become quick friends and talked together several times a week.

It was only when Anna stood and walked towards him that he became concerned. "Peter, we need to talk."

Sensing trouble he sat down and waited.

"I have good news and bad news. First, I got these today," she said as she handed him a set of pictures. Looking at them, he immediately recognized Ned and the front of the bar where they had rescued Anna.

"Okay, so what?" he asked.

Giggling she replied, "It seems that Ned didn't have the money to pay the boss back, so ..." pointing to a small 'S' on Ned's chest, "he's working off the debt."

"I assume that it the good news, so what's the bad news."

"Well, that's part of it. I think Beth should tell you the next part."

"Ok," Peter replied as he looked at Beth.

"As you know I made a deal with my brother to come home and try again. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to keep his part of the deal and started asking all kinds of questions. Finally one night we had a huge argument and I told him the whole truth. As I expected he couldn't handle it and started talking about what would happen to his business if the people in town learned that the sister who was now working for him had been a whore. I packed up my things and left the next day ... that was a week ago. When I called and talked to Anna about what had happened she gave me a good idea and I wanted to talk to you about it, first."

"Ok, keep going."

"I still have this," she said as she pulled the envelope of money from her purse, "or at least most of it. I want to start a business ... a very special business. Now don't get worried it's not 'that type' of business. I want to start a bail bonds and detective agency here in town. It will also be a 'front' for a rescue operation to help women and girls like Anna and I to get away from their owners and start new lives. The questions I have is it ok with the two of you if I use the money for this and ... is it ... I mean ... I'd like Anna to work for me," she finished.

Peter sat there for a moment as he thought over what Beth had said before looking at Anna. "Is this something you'd like to do?"

Anna simply nodded her head.

"In that case, it's a done deal," Peter replied.

Beth let out a larger sigh before looking back at Anna. "Now it's your turn."

Anna immediately looked nervous as she knelt in front of Peter. "I asked Beth to be here for this, because she's gone through it. The bad news is about this," she said as she pulled her top aside to reveal the flower tattoo on her right tit. "Even though we had this changed, I realized that some of the things I said to you when we were on stage were true. I AM a slut and to some extent a whore. The difference is that now I'm your slut and whore. I love having you fuck me, hard and deep, the feel of your hard cock sliding in and out of me, filling me with cum so that is runs down my legs or my ass. I just can't seem to get enough of it. I don't want to loose you, I love you too much, but I've realized I need to be controlled sometimes. I need to be told what to do to myself and to you. I need to be told when and where and how you want to fuck me. I want you to fuck me whenever you feel like it ... anytime and any place. I'll even fuck other people if that's what you want, because I'm your whore; now and forever."

Peter looked at Anna and then at Beth, "That's the bad news?? It sounds pretty good to me. So why don't you prove just what a slut you are right now? Get undressed right here and now. Beth and I are going to stay right here and watch, then I want you to help get Beth undressed so you can lick her pussy. You see, I know about you and Jan and I want to see how good a pussy licker you really are. I want to see your face buried between her legs and your pussy pointing high in the air. Then I'm going to take my cock and bury it in you and fuck you until both of you scream."

Beth looked at him and licked her lips seductively, "Mmmmm, I think I'm going to like this."

Anna slowly removed her top and revealed her massive tits, "Whatever you say, Peter; now and forever."

Silently, he thought, "I wonder if any other guy has ever gotten back together with his ex- and had it this good?"

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers